The Butt Plug

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Desperate to touch, to be touched, to do something, I unfasten the belt and raise the hem of the sweater so I can feel her bare skin. She's burning up, feeling like just-ironed silk under my fingers, and I work a soft mound out of the satin cup of her bra, teasing her as she is me. We're now in a subtle fight for dominance as need drives both of us.

Finally she shows mercy, slowly gliding the palm of her hand over the tip before squeezing the mound. Her fingers find the rosy brown nipple, pinching and twisting it, pulling it. Pleasure spirals through my body, sending me over into a mind-blowing orgasm.

I push her sweater over her head and release the clasp on her bra, freeing her small, perky breasts. I start kneeling down, taking a dark brown berry between my lips, sucking the raspberry tip into my mouth, pressing it against the roof with my tongue. Blazing a path down her center, I trail my lips over her sternum, across her soft belly and dip my tongue into her navel as my fingers reach beneath her tights and find her smooth mound. I caress her silky skin, brushing my fingers over her swollen lips, back and forth, barely touching the nub peeking out from between the folds. Teasingly, tantalizingly, I continue doing this. April's legs part, exposing her wet pussy more to my touch, but I still keep my attentions on just her lips.

My finger finds her slit, slightly dipping inside before withdrawing. Then I part her folds from her hole to rub over her throbbing, swollen clit. My mouth works down to her pussy, savoring the scent of her musk rising up to me, as I slide her tights down her legs. Using the flat of my tongue, I lap at her sweetness, drinking her now-flowing juices. April grabs my head, digging her fingernails into my skull as I continue to eat her cunny. Her legs are trembling, and I slip two fingers into her pussy, curling them to caress her G-spot.

So intent am I on serving my customer and so loud are her pleasure noises that I don't hear the bell over the door jingle or the heavy footsteps striding across the polished wood floor of the shoppe. You've decided to surprise me at work so we can go out to dinner after I'm done with my customer. Instead, you get the surprise as you find me between the legs of another woman. When you'd heard the feminine pleasure sounds, you'd thought you were going to catch me with another man; indignant anger has quickly turned to surprised arousal and you stand just outside the changing room area where you can watch us without us seeing you. At first you're content to watch as you rub your growing cock through your slacks and boxers. Then as your excitement increases, you free your member from its constraints, thrusting against your hand as you see my bare ass exposed beneath my skirt.

April's head thrashes back and forth and her hips buck against my face. I shift so she's straddling my face, and I fill her backdoor with my long, slender middle finger while my thumb slides in and out of her box. My mouth keeps up with its ministrations, sucking her clit into it like a small penis. I spread my legs, rubbing my throbbing clit while I continue to eat her. She screams as she comes, her juices squirting in my face, her holes clamping down on my fingers. I keep thrusting my fingers into her body, riding out her orgasm with her, extending her pleasure until the last tremors leave her body.

She sinks down to the floor and we hold each other, sharing soft kisses and gentle caresses. April pulls my sweater off over my head and releases the front clasp holding the cups of my bra together. Soon my breasts are filling her hands as she suckles on their fullness. I lean back against the dressing room wall, cradling her head in my hands, my legs spread on either side of her. She kisses down my body much the same way I'd kissed down hers, until her mouth comes to the juncture of my thighs, but to my frustration, she skips my woman's center and instead kisses the bare skin above my stockings.

I stroke her hair, luxuriating in the feel of the black silken strands against my flesh. She nips and kisses my exposed legs, ever inching upwards to my wet, thong-covered pussy. She slides the thong down my legs and tosses it behind her into the center of the dressing room area. We're so caught up in each other, that neither of us sees you creep up and snatch the damp panties before scurrying back to your hiding place. Your cock is bulging and thick, yearning for release, but you stop stroking for a moment, content to rub the precome around your head while you watch us.

April's mouth finally finds my hot cunt, her tongue thrusting into my tight hole. Then I feel her tense up between my legs, and she pulls back slightly. "Hello? What's this?" she asks, fingering my pucker.

Embarrassed to have my secret discovered, I stammer, "Um, ah, it's a plug. My fiancé wants, uh, to stretch my ass to take him. I've had it in all day, and he's been making it vibrate and expand for the past nine hours."

"Oh, so that's what's gotten you all hot and turned on. And here I thought it was me!"

"Hon, there's not much about you that wouldn't turn me on, regardless of the plug. You're very sexy. Now, how about finishing what you started?" With that, April dives back into my muff, and I know she can feel the vibrations from the plug against her mouth. I stroke her hair as her mouth brings me closer and closer to a second orgasm. I pull and twist my nipples, needing the little pain to send me to the realm of intense pleasure. The vibrations in my ass grow stronger just as April rams three fingers into my cunny. I'm writhing and panting, the orgasm hovering just out of reach. Then I feel my pussy stretch as a fourth finger accompanies the other three. Oh gawd, I'm feeling so full I can't stand it. Suddenly I feel her entire small fist in my love canal, and the room starts spinning and dots float before my eyes and with a scream, I come as wave upon wave of intense pleasure swamps my body. Still she plunges her wrist into me and keeps sucking my clit.

"April, hon, stop. Please, you've got to stop. I'm gonna piss on you if you don't; I won't be able to help myself." She gives a little chuckle that I feel against my pussy, but she keeps going, keeps drawing my throbbing clitty between her lips, keeps pumping my cunt. Whimpering as my orgasm fades into aftershocks and trying unsuccessfully to squirm away from her, I lose control, showering my beautiful lover in liquid gold. She pulls her arm out of my hole and, smiling up at me, laps up the pee from my body.

You're holding my thong against your cock, masturbating yourself with the wet silk. Up and down your strong hand works the thick shaft, driving you closer to your own climax. With a series of groans and grunts, your come explodes out of you, soaking my panties and leaving a puddle on the polished wood floor.

Surprised, April and I break apart from our kiss to see who made the noise. That's when we see you. I shield her body with my own and push a curly lock of hair back from my face. "Hi, Sweetheart," I greet you. "When did you get here?"

"Hello, my Lady. I arrived while you were eating her pussy. It was so hot watching you, and especially seeing your beautiful ass with my plug stretching it out!"

"I'm glad it turned you on. I'll have to please you later. Can you please meet me up at the front of the shoppe? I'll be up there shortly."

You leave, and April and I go back to our cuddle. I use my sweater to wipe the juices from her face before kissing her again. After several minutes, I pull away from her and start getting up. "I better get going before he gets impatient," I tell her. "It was a joy serving you today. Can I ring the sweater up for you while you're dressing?"

April hands me the sweater, belt and earrings, and, after putting my own clothes back on, minus my come- and pee-dampened sweater, I saunter up to the front and ring up her sale. As I'm handing her the bag containing her purchases, I smile at her and invite her to come again. She smiles, looks me straight in the eyes and says, "Bet on it!" I smile, too, knowing we'll be seeing each other again.

After locking the door behind her, I turn towards you and fold you in a tight embrace. We share a long, lingering kiss, full of our love for each other and the gratitude we find in being back together at the end of the day. After several long minutes of kissing, we break apart. I retrieve my belongings from the back, button my coat up to disguise my shirtless state, turn out the lights and we walk out, with me locking the door behind us. "Let's go home, darling," I say to you. "I'm ready for this plug to be out!"

12