The Butterfly

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've taken them all off?" she murmured hazily.

"Yes, they're all off now, and don't you look great." we complimented her.

We had Jane on top of the bed and, as this was Alex's first time with her, he was to go first, with the voyeur in me content to be patient and enjoy the performance until it was my turn. There was not much in the way of preliminaries; it was straight to the business. Foreplay was a luxury that would come later. She was a surprisingly willing participant when he fucked her, responding vigorously and with as much enthusiasm as he. She was obviously carried away with the moment, but then in those circumstances, who wouldn't be.

After he had finished, she immediately wanted to go to the bathroom. I assisted her, as she was still unsteady after the wine, it was then that she started to cry, and wouldn't stop. I had no idea what was upsetting her, but ran the shower and encouraged her to step in.

Alex came to the bathroom door asking;

"What's the matter? Is she alright?"

"She'll be okay, just a bit emotional." I replied hoping I was right. "Just give us a moment."

Jane showered herself and dressed, and I then Alex did the same. She seemed okay now, and I assumed - hoped - it was just the wine that had gone to her head causing her distress.

We were all hungry, so left the room and drove the short distance to a pizza restaurant to eat - and consume another bottle of wine, though Jane declined more.

After the meal, we returned to the motel room. Jane seemed fine by this time, and so I dared to ask her if she had enjoyed her first threesome. She just smiled and gave a nonchalant shrug, and with that, I slipped her dress straps off her shoulders and undressed her again.

"Oh, it's all off again?" She said.

"Yep, all off" I replied. "It's my turn now."

Alex was at this moment lying dressed on the single bed with his eyes shut seemingly resting, the effect of the wine I assumed.

I undressed and lay on my back on the double bed. Jane came to me and, after taking my cock in her mouth and giving it several deep strokes, straddled my body and lowered herself on to it. This time it was she who fucked me. Firstly, she brought herself to a magnificent orgasm and I watched in fascination as her eyes rolled back in her head as she enjoyed the pleasure of it. It was then my turn to finish in her.

She was obviously still very turned on, and said;

"I'd better deal with Alex too."

And with that, she went across, slipped his pants down his legs, and fucked him too.

Wow! Now I knew it was only the wine that had upset her.

***

HAYLEY was working Monday to Friday in a suburb about only a thirty-minute drive from our home. Home duties became a willingly shared responsibility, and as I was usually the first home, I would cook an evening meal and have it ready for when she arrived.

As she became familiar with her job and made new friends among her work colleagues, Hayley would often call and say she was going out for a drink with them and would be home later. This became a more regular occurrence and late often became midnight. She had form, and I knew that 'going out for a drink' was really a euphemism for 'I'm out with someone'. It was a euphemism I too had long used, so we both understood the subtleties.

Hayley was not an 'in your face' person regarding her liaisons. She knew I was regularly on with Jane but never asked me directly about her or what we did, though if she had, I would have been honest and answered her every question in as much detail as she wanted. No, her preference was to keep things to herself unless directly asked, and then information had to be extracted piece by piece.

It was simply curiosity which drove me to ask. I was not overly concerned about the who and where, but I was interested in her wellbeing and safety - though in honesty, that takes no account of my voyeuristic tendencies; I always enjoyed what I knew and would have gladly listened to every single detail if she was of a mind to tell me. Voyeurism it seems was one trait we did not have in common.

There was a sense of déjà vu when I asked her; "So, what did you do this evening?"

"Oh a group of us went out for a drink." She replied

"Yeah, but what did you really do?" I asked almost jokingly.

"Okay, a group of us did go for a drink ... but then I went with Phil" she replied.

I couldn't help but ask the obvious; "Right, and then what did you do?"

Any answer to that sort of question was always avoided. What I really wanted to hear was something erotic such as;

"He had me naked in the car and after lashings of foreplay, fucked me doggie style" or "He pushed my head down to his huge cock and I gave him head ... and then I swallowed."

There was really no need to conceal anything from me; we were both playing the same game, albeit Hayley with the higher turnover of participants. The sharing of such information would have made us participants in each other's affairs.

Phil was much younger than Hayley by almost 10 years (she was in her thirties at this time, and he in his twenties). I guess he being younger added a new element for her, and no doubt he was enjoying an older-woman experience. It was hot and fast-paced by all accounts, but ended after several months when Phil transferred to a new job. Hayley was still a young and attractive woman, and there were others.

With hindsight; these were dangerous liaisons, but we survived them as a couple whilst others, with more mundane 'safe' marriages, failed. Perhaps boredom is a factor.

*** Jane's introduction to threesomes, though apparently enjoyed by her, was not repeated despite a couple of efforts on my part to set it up again. It had happened and, whilst it was okay, she wasn't going to do a repeat performance. She was however now more familiar with Alex, and was now more relaxed about going to the bedroom with me when we were all present in her house.

On one occasion soon after, she and I went to her bedroom and engaged in some heavy foreplay, and after I had fucked her, I was done! She though was ready for still more. I said almost jokingly;

"Well, there's someone in the lounge room who would love to give you more, shall I send him in?"

She looked a little coy and thought about it for a while without answering. I knew what she wanted.

"Well, shall I?" I asked again.

"Okay" She said shyly.

I dressed and left her still naked in the bed, and went to the lounge room and Alex.

"Jane asked if you would like you to go in to her." I said.

And with that he left me watching television.

This wasn't a regular occurrence, because for one thing, I was usually on my own when I visited her. But it did happen on a few occasions. The precedent had been set, and from then on, Jane occasionally had sex with us both, not in each others presence, but one after the other, and just occasionally; with Alex on his own if I was absent somewhere with Hayley.

By now, Alex's and Joan's marriage was on the rocks. He still shared the same house with her, though they were soon to split for good. They owned a beach house about two hours drive and that is where he would spend most of his weekends. It suited Joan and she never went near the place.

Alex took Jane there for the weekend on one or two occasions when I was away, but more frequently we were all three there. We didn't go there simply to engage in sexual pursuits, though it was often a significant part of the weekend), it was just a nice place to go and relax.

One memorable evening we played 'strip poker', a board game with endless sexual possibilities randomly allocated on the turn of a card. Naturally we all ended up in various stages of undress (Jane the first totally naked I recall, not surprisingly as we cheated). I had a winning card that said I could kiss the member of the opposite sex of my choice anywhere I wanted. I only had Jane to choose from and I chose her left nipple, though it was not so much just her nipple as a mouthful of her breast. If it had just been Jane and I, I would have kissed her between the legs.

The final and crucial turn of the cards went Alex's way. He won Jane for the night. After a final drink, we said our goodnights and they went to Alex's room and I went to a guestroom. It had been a long day with lots of alcohol and I went to sleep immediately.

Some time during the night I was pleasantly woken from a deep sleep to find Jane sitting astride me with her hand stroking my cock to a fine erection. She then sat on me and fucked me and herself to an amazing orgasm. ***

ALTHOUGH, or perhaps because, it was now some years since Alex had been with Hayley, he thought it would be good to organise something which included her during which they could get together again.

"Do you think she would she be interested in a weekend at the house with us?" He asked. "We could take Jane as a foursome," adding; "I would like to get with your wife again."

That was fine by me, though my aim would be that we would both sleep with both either separately or together. I really liked the idea, and hoped she would too. I was determined to put the suggestion to her at the earliest opportune time.

It was a Friday night and late. Hayley had just come home, as had I, having both presumably enjoyed our separate liaisons. Often when I had been with Jane, I would return home hot for Hayley, and so it was this night. She was sitting on a lounge chair and I started getting amorous running my hands over her breasts, usually a sure way to get her interested.

"Strip off" I said, "I want you."

"Do I have to?" she said, "I'm really not in the mood."

It was not often that she would try to put me off, especially once my hands were inside her bra.

"C'mon, I really want you." I said

With a resigned sigh, she slipped off her slacks and panties and slid herself forward in the chair allowing me to go on my knees between her legs and enter her. It felt like I wasn't the first that night, but who knows? It may have been my imagination. It didn't matter.

Whilst slowly fucking her, I said;

"Would you like to join a foursome with Alex, Jane and I at the beach?" adding; "You would be sleeping with Alex, me with Jane, but we'd swap at some time too."

It was an out-of-the-blue question to her, but I immediately saw that lustful look in her eye that I had learnt to recognise, and with the (now) building pleasure of me in her, she was giving it thought. I was certain a great weekend was pending.

I finished in her, it was a really satisfying fuck for me, the second and best for the night, though I understand that for her it was a 'duty one', albeit with some pleasure once we got going.

Once the passion had cooled again, I again asked her if she would join us.

"I don't want to start that with Alex again," she said.

"Why not?" I replied, "It would be nothing new." adding; "It would be fun; I'd like you to do this."

Could she be persuaded? I wasn't sure, but I was very hopeful:

***

ABOUT midday on the following Saturday, Alex, Hayley and I drove to Jane's house to collect her for our weekend away. She came out of the house with a small overnight bag which she placed in the boot before joining Hayley in the back of the car. The girls greeted each other and made small talk and, although the events that we all knew would inevitably take place during the weekend would have been uppermost in their mind, no mention was made of it. I felt like saying to them:

"So, are you excited to think that by the time tonight is over, both of us will have fucked both of you?" I thought better of it, and it remained unsaid.

We arrived at Alex's beach house and took our things inside. This immediately presented a small dilemma; whose bags should go into which room? Hayley and I shared a small bag, which didn't necessarily mean we would share a room that night, and Jane's bag placed in Alex's room didn't mean she would stay there either. The situation was quickly neutralised by suggesting the bags just be placed in the spare room for now.

Early evening, and after a drink or two at the house, we went to a local restaurant for dinner. Again still no mention had been made of what was planned (by Alex and me) for later that evening. I was excited about the possibilities and wished I could have asked Hayley how she was going to feel if she watched me fuck Jane. Even the thought of that gave me a hard-on, the truth was I didn't know. Would it be a turn-on for her, or would it be too 'in-your-face' and make her uncomfortable, perhaps adding an unnecessary level of insecurity to our relationship? I was pushing the boundaries.

We arrived back at the house about 8PM and poured another round of drinks. The house was warm, but Alex placed another couple of logs on the fire; we didn't want a cool house to be an inhibitor to the removal of clothing. He also dimmed the room leaving just one table lamp in a corner and, with the fire, just enough light to see who was who. Once everyone had settled around the fire, the feeling of "what now?" and the anticipation that one of us would 'start the proceedings' was high.

I suggested a little game; the drawing of straws, one for each person. It was basically a version of 'drawing the short straw' however I explained that there was one straw marked and the person who drew it would be required to strip naked. Naturally, the individual odds were of not drawing it first and this thought might have made everyone more confident to play the game. Once the first person had drawn and was naked, the four straws would be drawn again. If the person already naked drew it again, he or she could then direct who should strip next. Then, when everyone was naked, I had planned other 'penalties' for drawing it, such as 'kiss' the person of the opposite sex on your left (and right) anywhere you choose. A couple of rounds of my game would -- should - remove all inhibitions. After that? See what develops.

I placed the four straws into a mug and invited everyone to select one. It was an easy process, but the girls made pretence at dithering, going from one to another. The first to draw the marked straw was Hayley.

"Oh shit" she said, and blushed. I'm sure she was genuinely embarrassed about having to go first, especially as it involved stripping in front of Jane.

"Okay Haley, everything off", I said, and she hesitantly started to remove the first item of clothing in front of her audience. She was dressed in jeans with a pullover top over a blouse. Alex and I sat back and watched in eager anticipation of the strip show, which made the task for Hayley even more confronting. Jane, sensing Hayley's embarrassment, said;

"Don't stare at her like that you two, you're embarrassing her".

Hayley then added; "Can we draw the second straw now so that I'm not doing this on my own?" she said.

"No", I replied, "the rule is that you do it first before we have another round. And Jane, if you draw the next straw, we'll be staring at you too".

Hayley lifted her pullover over her head and stood hesitating as if deciding what to remove next. There wasn't really a lot of choice.

"C'mon" I said, "Don't be shy; let's have a good look at you".

She then stood and unbuttoned her jeans, pushing them down her legs and stepping out of them. Again she hesitated as if deciding what next to remove, but in doing so was unwittingly adding to the eroticism of the show. Slowly, she undid the buttons of her blouse and slipped it off allowing it to drop to the floor. She now stood before us in just bra and panties.

"Very nice" I said, "Can't wait to see what comes next."

"Well I think that's fairly obvious" she replied as she unclipped the front of her bra and lifted it away revealing her lovely small breasts. I wanted to put my hands over them and suck her nipples there and then, but that would have broken the moment, and maybe put Jane offside too.

I sat there savouring the moment as I'm sure Alex did, and who knows; Jane too. The element of embarrassment felt by Haley only increased the eroticism in a 'pain and pleasure' sort of way; the pain which was her discomfort, only added to our pleasure. Jane sat holding her drink at face level with both hands, sipping at it slowly as if it were a barrier between her and Hayley's embarrassment. I wondered what she was thinking, and how she would have performed had she drawn the first straw. Hayley stood there as if her strip was now complete.

"Ok, you're not finished yet" I said "There's still a little bit more to come off."

Without another comment, Haley slipped her panties down exposing a lovely dark bush of pubic hair and quickly sat down in her chair, her performance over. I could have fucked her right then, but that was not in the game plan.

I replaced the straws in the mug and passed it around again. Hayley went first without any hesitation saying; "If I pick it again, I know who I am going to order to strip." She didn't say who, but I was certain she meant me, though I was really hoping Jane would pick it this time.

It was Alex who next picked the marked straw. He just shrugged and without sign of embarrassment was stripped in a moment and sat back in his chair. Who would be next? It could only be Jane or me and now it didn't really matter.

When the mug came around for the third time, it was Haley who picked the marked straw and she directed me to strip. I too did so quickly and without fuss and sat down. This left just Jane sitting there fully dressed.

"Okay Jane" I said "it's now your turn."

"No way" she replied, "I haven't picked the marked straw, so why should I?"

"Okay, we'll do it your way" I said.

The mug with straws was again passed around, and it was Alex who picked the marked one.

"It's your turn Jane" he said.

"Now it's my turn" Jane said as she stood up. She was wearing a three-quarter length button-through dress and she slowly started undoing the buttons from the top. I had seen her do this many times, but doing it here in front of us all, my wife included, was the greatest turn-on.

Jane unbuttoned down to her waist and removed one arm at a time from the top of her dress revealing her bra. The dress then slipped to the floor leaving her standing in just her bra and panties, stark white against her small tanned frame.

She then quietly said; "Okay, here I go" and unclipped her bra displaying to us her beautiful tits, then, as she slipped her panties down and stooped to put them aside, her tits swayed close enough to me to reach out and cup them. Fortunately, Jane sat down before I had decided on the wisdom of doing so.

So far so good, everyone had played my game and all had gone as expected. It was now time to make things a little more adventurous.

Alex was now sitting opposite me, with Jane to my left and Haley to my right.

"Okay, does everyone want to play another game?" I asked, adding; "It involves my straws again so nothing complicated."

Everyone agreed to go along.

I added; "Right, I'll pass the straws around and the person who now selects the marked straw must kiss the person on their right anywhere they choose too."

Haley was again the first to select the marked straw.

"Whoa, it's you Haley" I said, "Where would you like to kiss Alex? Anywhere you choose remember."

Haley looked a bit embarrassed and walked on her knees the few steps across to Alex. She leaned over him and kissed him on the mouth. I notice he held her there longer than she otherwise intended, turning the kiss into a lingering one. I also noticed his hand fondle her breasts. She then returned to her chair with a shy smile and hard erect nipples. It was going well.

I again passed the straws around again stipulating that the person selecting the marked one may this time kiss the person on their left anywhere they choose. Each person took a straw, and it was me who was left with the marked one. Haley was getting all the early attention; I hoped that Jane didn't feel left out; she seemed to enjoy watching the game unfold so far.