The Butterfly Effect Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,846 Followers

I hear Nella's sharp intake of breath as she heard me do something that, on any other night, would have been criminally wrong. But instead of panicking, she closed her breasts harder around my cock and moved up and down faster. "Go on..." was all she said.

"I've been dreaming about this for so long Aria... Wrap your amazing breasts around my cock harder... Make me cum." I took a pause, gauging Nella's reaction. Nothing, at least nothing bad. She kept fucking me. Without significant willpower, I raised the bar "Take me in your mouth... I've been fantasizing about fucking your mouth for years... Take me, suck me hard."

And so Nella did. It was amazingly good. Objectively it was the same as usual, which was delightful as Nella was a gifted cocksucker. But calling her Aria, imagining her in the darkness... Damn! I had no idea what had gotten into Nella, but I was enjoying this immensely.

"Fuck me with your breasts again... Oh how I longed to rip your top off earlier and all dinner long. You're such a damned tease, using firms bras that hold your large breasts up, and only sexy lace, no boring fabric... Just fuck me until I come all over your breasts. That's just what they deserve, my cum all over them."

Nella was giggling, which I took for a good sign. Seconds later, I couldn't hold back anymore and felt myself being torn apart by the pleasure. I rose up on the bed, holding my cock in my hands as Nella knelt in front of me. Holding her breasts again, I pushed my cock between them once more until I came. Cumming between two large breasts was always intense, but being able to say the fantasy out loud was a thrilling bonus. "Fuck Aria! This is so good!" One last comment. Nella giggled again, waiting patiently until all my sperm was plastered on her breasts. I fell back down on the bed like a rock. I couldn't see Nella, but I could hear her wiping the sperm with tissues. Eventually she came back on the bed with me, lying directly above me, her hot and wet pussy directly against my spent cock.

"Wasn't that fun?"

"Er... Yes?" I replied, unsure of where this conversation was going.

"Don't worry Ian... I know you love me, and that our relationship is going very well right now. I'm not afraid that you're going to leave me for her. It's just that, damn it, the last few times I've seen her, she seemed even more beautiful and sexy than usual. The little bitch is growing more beautiful with each year!" We laughed at her playful usage of the word "bitch", but she was right.

"OK, let's assume that this is true." I said, still wary. "Why your sudden change of attitude?"

Nella sighed. "I don't know love. Maybe I'm not as afraid as I used to? Isn't that what growing older means? Maybe that's all that's changed? Maybe I was always a bit bi-curious, or even open to a less strict fidelity arrangement?"

"Really?"

"I don't know... All I know is that if she happened to knock on our door right now and come in wearing nothing but a night gown, I'd grab her, throw her on our bed so that we could both fuck her."

I remained silent, barely able to believe that Nella was honest. "Nella, I don't think I've ever been more surprised about anything you've ever said to me during all our years together!"

Nella laughed softly, her head still comfortably on my chest. "Well, maybe you've missed some signs. Remember the last time we swam together, all four of us? Remember how I hugged both of them more than usual despite the swimsuits? I even pulled you in for a threeway hug with Aria while she was wearing her tiny tiny black bikini?"

"I do remember. I just put it on the count of a bit too much alcohol." I said.

"Nah, it wasn't just that. And something else: about six or seven months ago, when they came for dinner, I guided the conversation towards more intimate subjects and questions. It almost became a truth of dare game without the dares. Remember that?"

"Yes! I was very surprised, and we learned quite a few things about Jonathan and Aria..." I smiled.

"And there a few things you don't know. Remember the last time we roleplayed a threesome? Well, I was imagining Aria in our bed."

"What? Really?"

"Yes! Weren't you?"

"Er... maybe?" in fact I always did.

Nella laughed. "Also, the last time I slept here, something happened. It was about a year ago, and Jonathan was gone for the weekend. Aria was a bit afraid of being alone, what with all the stories about the robberies at that time. Well, the second night was so hot that we slept in the nude. Together in the same bed. Nothing happened, but I have to confess that I spent the entire night as wet as a fountain. It wasn't the first time that she had turned me on, but never this intensely. Jonathan woke us up by entering the house and we scrambled to pull the blanket up before he caught us nude in his bed..."

"Damn!"

"Yeah... I know. So, my love, don't worry if you fantasize about her, or look at her breasts or ass or legs. Enjoy it. Enjoy her!" Nella paused, then said "Hmmm, what's that under me? Hard again because you imagined me and Aria naked in bed?"

This time I didn't say a word and seconds later my somewhat hard cock was inside her burning wet pussy, and she rode me like a Bronco. We fell asleep exhausted much later, but my mind kept me awake longer than Nella: what the fuck was going on with her? In any case, I'm pretty sure I fell asleep with a huge grin on my face.

When I woke up the next morning, rather early because I'm an early bird, I looked at my sleeping night owl wife. I knew she would be sleeping for a long while yet. I snuck out of bed silently and got dressed, before leaving the room. I had a pretty good idea what, or rather who, I'd find in the kitchen. Aria was also an early bird and Jonathan liked to sleep late. They both had taken a day off today, so we'd be together all day long. I couldn't see Jonathan anywhere, and when Aria said "Good morning!" in a whisper, I understood that he was still sleeping. As I got closer, I felt the familiar thrill of looking at Aria's body.

This morning she was wearing white tights and a long red shirt that was somewhat close-fitting, and went down to mid-thigh. Her very long hair also fell down freely to the small of her back. All I had seen of her was her back so far, but judging by the lack of indentation on her shoulders, it looked like she wasn't wearing any bra. I stopped and stared to make sure, but it seemed like my intuition was right. If that was the case, it would be the first time I would see her without one. Ever. I felt a heartbeat pulsing, a hard thump in my chest at the thought. But that couldn't really happen... Could it?

As I resumed walking, I began to wonder if Nella and Aria hadn't concocted some sort of plan. What with Nella going off the sexual deep end last night, to Aria's laughter when I touched her ass a second time and now to this? As I walked behind her, making sure to remain a good distance away this time, I suddenly felt her ass on my hand. Laughing, Aria said "Well, you were too far for another accidental" she pronounced the word slowly, her irony obvious, "groping, so I helped you out!"

My eyes were still opened wide in surprise, and my smile was growing. "What? I was not groping you yesterday!"

"Yeah yeah... It was an accident. Oops, two accidents... Pfffff!" She said, laughing again.

During all that time I hadn't moved and she still had her back to me, whipping something up in a bowl. A part of my mind was waiting anxiously for her to turn around, but all she did was turn her head around to look and smile at me. Maybe she was nervous? Maybe she had planned this, because it certainly wasn't an accidental negligence, and now she wasn't sure? I sure as hell didn't know! Pushing all this aside, I tried to reply to her comment "I swear Aria... I wouldn't do that on purpose! Please believe me!"

"OK, OK... if you say so. Maybe a freudian slip?" she added, laughing again.

"Argh!" I said, laughing with her. "How often do I have to apologize?"

"Really? You still stick to your accident story? Yeah right... Look me in the eyes and tell me you weren't tempted!"

As she said that, she dropped her whisk and turned around to face me. Honestly I do not know how I managed to not only give a halfway decent answer, but just simply staying standing. My body wanted to fall to its knees and assume a worshipping posture. They movements of her freed breasts under her thin shirt was devastatingly magnificent. Even though her motion lasted about a second, I had the impression of seeing her breasts in slow motion. Their weight meant that her nipples were following her movements by quite a few degrees as she twisted around. In turn, that meant that the momentum of her breasts carried them further even as Aria stopped turning.

And of course, gravity also dictated that they had to come back to her natural, thrusting forward position. Despite the obvious evidence that her breasts were free from any bra, I could not believe that they could stand so highly and so proudly on their own. They were arrogantly defying gravity, as if they were pushed by some magical internal force. Her nipples, clearly evident under her shirt, only confirmed what I had learned through the years: they were, again, confidently pointing forwards and upwards.

Now, I'm a man living with a woman with remarkable breasts. I should have been prepared. I was not. Nella is a voluptuous woman, and her curves seemed natural, if generous. Aria's breasts seemed completely surreal. My heartbeat was now racing, I felt a tingle in my hands and I heard my own accelerating breathing.

Despite all of this, Aria was still looking straight into my eyes, waiting for an answer. I managed a stumbling "Tempted? Of course... But I assure you, it was accidental." That was weak, and unfunny. But it was the best I could do. She replied with a "Ha!" and turned around again. After a brief pause, during which I made sure that my hardening cock wasn't making a huge tent in my pants, Aria asked me "Are you hungry right now, or do you want to wait for our two sleeping beauties?"

"Nah, we can wait for them."

"Care for a walk in the woods in the meantime?"

"Sure!" I replied without thinking. Alone with her in the woods? Hopefully she would change, otherwise I would go crazy!

She did. She wore a pair of black tights with a light tunic above, tunic that covered her down to mid thigh. Sexy, but not overly so. The neckline wasn't particularly low, and she clearly had a bra on. OK then, I might just survive this. We were gone for about an hour. The walk in the woods went almost without incident. Almost. As she was talking about her work, she described an incident that happened two weeks before. One of her students accidentally dropped the sculpture he had been working on for the past few weeks. When she finished, I said "Well... That's pretty sad. But accidents do happen, you know."

"Hahaha! Oh quit it! I know you did that on purpose. Once, maybe an accident. Twice? Come on Ian... I'm not stupid!" Aria was laughing, but it was clear that she really believed that I had done it on purpose.

"No you're not. I'm tempted to say that I actually did it on purpose to see how you'd react, but alas that would be a lie..." I paused, smiling at her, and took a risk. "But what about you? Did anything happen by accident this morning?"

"No, I don't think so... What are you talking about?" She seemed genuinely curious.

"Hmmm, didn't you accidentally forget to wear a bra this morning?" I winked at her as I finished.

Aria's mouth fell open, and she quickly replied "No, I didn't forget... I sometimes wait a bit before putting it on... But wait, do you think I did it on purpose?" Her eyes were opened wide as she waited for my answer.

"I don't know; you tell me! You knew I would be the first person up, and you most likely heard me opening the door to our room and could have gone and changed..."

"Oh you crazy man! You think I would do that? For you? Pfff..." Aria laughed and shook her head.

"Well, given that it absolutely never happened in the past..." I was fishing, and trying to gauge how she felt about the conversation.

"No no no... It completely slipped my mind and it didn't mean anything." And then she added the following words unthinkingly. "It was just an accident and nothing—"

When I exploded in laughter she realized what she had just said. She hit me on the arm and laughed with me. I said "Ya, right... Pfff... It was nothing but an accident. I believe you!"

As she stopped laughing, Aria said "No, really. Oh fuck! I won't be able to convince you, will I?"

"Will I, about the accidental groping?"

Aria smiled at me, her eyes locked into mine for a long moment. Finally, before starting to walk again, she said "Let's just say that it was all accidental... Or maybe not?" Another pause and grin. "Freudian slip or not, I enjoyed your little backhanded caresses, and I'm pretty sure you enjoyed, or at least noticed, my willful forgetfulness this morning..."

I grinned as she finished and walked ahead of me. Standing still for a few more seconds, I looked at her walking away and marvelled once again at her beauty. She did say "willful" in that last sentence, didn't she? And she did believe that I had caressed her on purpose. And that she had enjoyed it. When we got back home ten minutes later, she stopped right in front of the door and bent forward to remove her dirty shoes. "Oh come on Aria..." I said, staring at her ass and the fact that she had decided to keep her legs mostly straight. My hand was inches away from her ass. I heard her laughing as she untied her shoes, and I decided to throw caution to the wind. Opening my hand fully, I willfully and consciously grabbed her left buttock and squeezed it. "Now that is a grope!" I said.

Aria was laughing as she straighten up, shaking her head. "Naughty boy... What will your wife say about this?"

"Say about what?" That was Nella's voice from inside the house, through the screen door.

Aria didn't even miss a beat and replied "Your husband told me about his new ideas for the garage..."

"What? What new ideas? Ian?"

I played my part for a while, my heartbeat still trying to catch up with my brain's oxygen requirements. I was extremely nervous, out of habit I guess, even though my conversation with Nella was fresh on my mind. A few minutes later Jonathan came in and wondered where the coffee was. When I looked at him it was obvious that he had some kind of oil on his cheeks and chin. Aria noticed the same thing and asked him about it. He mumbled something about a new shaving cream, and went to the bathroom to remove it. Aria didn't seem convinced, but dropped the subject when Nella seconded Jonathan's request for coffee.

A bit later, as we were all sitting down at the table, eager to eat Aria's French toasts. Slipping between me and Jonathan, Aria dropped the huge bowl on the table and in the process, rubbed her left breast very clearly against my shoulder. I looked up at her and she winked without saying a word. A few moments later when she sat down and we all began to eat, I thought briefly about the butterfly effect. Would that first, truly accidental brush against her ass be our butterfly's wingbeat?

Breaking me out of my reverie, Aria said "Hey guys, did you know I was groped recently?" I froze, a piece of French toast midway between my plate and my mouth. Jonathan and Nella looked at her also surprised, but for different reasons. "Yes! I was in the subway last week and this very young guy's hand brushed my ass, seemingly by accident. Ok. But he did it again. I looked at him and he just kept staring straight ahead. Then he palmed my ass and squeezed it hard!"

"He did that?" That was Jonathan, who seemed more amused than dismayed.

"Yep! My first impulse was to turn around and either slap him or insult him very loudly. But then I got a better look at him and he was really young. When I saw a group of teenagers just about his age, I guessed that he had been forced to do this by his friends, so I just turned and moved away."

"Hahaha!" Nella obviously found the story funny. "What if he had been forced to squeeze your breasts?"

"Well, I guess I would have slapped him... Then again, groping a woman's breasts takes a lot more courage than brushing her ass... I don't know."

With that, we all laughed at her joke. As the laughter quieted down, Aria turned to me and winked again. Was she daring me to touch her breasts? A few minutes later Jonathan got up and went to the kitchen. As soon as he was out of earshot, Aria leaned in closer to Nella and whispered "It wasn't awful at all... It was kind of fun! And flattering!" Both girls looked at me, wondering if I heard. I sighed, my eyes looking at the ceiling, confirming that I had indeed heard, and both girls exploded in laughter.

The rest of the day went smoothly, although nothing special happened between me and Aria. The girls spent part of the afternoon together, so Jonathan and I went to his garage where I helped him with a few repairs on his car. I touched Aria's ass one more time as I moved behind her around the dinner table, and sat next to her so that our thighs and knees were touching the whole time. During the evening, Jonathan got progressively really drunk for no reasons we could understand.

Nella and I exchanged glances when we saw that he failed to understand Aria's not so subtle hints. She kept reminding him that drunk men can't have sex, and that she wanted to have sex tonight. Not in so many words, but as he got drunker, her comments were clearer and clearer. To no avail. At one point Aria sighed, looked at us and threw her hands in the air. She looked pissed, and moved away from her husband. When she sat between Nella and me, she placed her hands on either of our thighs and sighed once again.

Later, alone in our room, Nella and I got ready for bed. "Well, Aria will be disappointed tonight!" I said to Nella.

"When a guy doesn't understand, what can you do?" she replied, pulling her shirt off. In her very nice lingerie, she stood there, looking at me with a smile.

"Hmmm, I think I understand." I replied, laughing.

Nella laughed too, but even as she was removing her lingerie she shook her head "Nah... I'm tired and really want to sleep. But I'm curious to know if you want to continue last night's conversation though."

"About you being more open? A lot more open? Not sure if I want to..."

"Why?"

"I don't know... But we've been together for a long time now Nella, and such openness has never even been in the category of subjects we could talk about. I'm worried about what has changed."
"Oh no Ian, my love. I have no intention of leaving you or doing anything that could put our relationship in danger. Yet, you know we both share the threesome fantasy. And we've even enjoyed a few foursome porn flicks..."

I paused, looking at her. "Are you implying that you'd like us to have a foursome with Jonathan and Aria?"

"No. No? I don't know... Would you close the lamp please?" I did.

I was shocked. Not in a bad way, but in a that-was-strictly-impossible yesterday way. Then again, during the day I had searched my memories of our encounters with Aria and Jonathan. Nella had been right yesterday: I had indeed missed quite a few signs. I'd found quite a few instances where Nella acted quite differently than she had in the past. Maybe I really had missed the fact that my own wife was changing right in front of my eyes. I also had to confront the fact that I had spent the day in a definitely sexual exchange with Aria. Had I really grabbed her ass with an open hand? I grinned as I remembered the feeling, and her grin afterward. Nella had almost caught us too. Now I wonder how she would have reacted...

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,846 Followers