The Butterfly Fragrance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Feel how tight I am, don't you want your cock to feel that?' She screamed at me, as I finger fucked her vigorously to another orgasm.

'God you are so wet, so tight.' I panted as I thrust into her deep and fast. We kissed urgently and her hand was stroking my cock constantly but I barely noticed because I was so intent on bringing her off.

'Oh you think that's tight do you? Imagine what your big cock would feel like.'

She teased, and then she clamped down on my fingers like a vice. My fingers were drenched in her wetness and I felt the muscles tighten around them and her pussy almost suck me deeper into her. It was the most mazing control I had ever felt. I wanted to be inside her so badly I could barely control the desire to replace my fingers with my aching cock. As she squealed in another orgasm I began to suckle at her hard pink nipples she shivered in pleasure as I removed my fingers from her cunt and concentrated on sucking her tits as sensuously as I could. She shivered, moaned, and continued to beg me to fuck her. I kissed my way past her tits towards her luscious flat tummy, pausing briefly to tongue her sweet belly button. When I finally inhaled her sweet pussy scent and breathed my warm breath around her silken pubic hair. I blew the hair sensually, licked the folds apart, and began to nibble at her swollen clit. She stopped begging me to fuck her and began to shiver with pleasure. Her sobs and cries were no longer the sweet little 'oh yeahs' of her previous orgasms she was begging me to 'suck her clit, Eat my pussy.' And 'make me cum hard' I obliged, running my tongue up and down the smooth folds and sucking in the sweet juices between my lips. Lapping at them as she writhed in pleasure.

'Oh that's so good!' she screamed repeatedly.

I took her clit between my lips, sucked it into my mouth, and then flickered my tongue across the tip and she exploded in my face squirting wildly and screaming incoherently. I released her clit and shoved my finger into her hot hole once more and then resumed licking and sucking her clit and bringing her to the edge of ecstasy for close to half an hour until she was so worn out from cumming that her throat was sore from screaming. At that point I stopped fingering and sucking her and lay on top of her my cock between her legs and kissed her tenderly.

'Oh yes please!' she murmured weakly. I moved my cock to her sopping opening and slid it across the wetness until the head was lubricated with her abundant juices. Then I slowly and gently parted her labia with the thick, engorged cock and pushed gently past her super-tight opening. She somehow relaxed to allow my thick head to slide into her easily and I felt her wet velvet cunt almost melt away as I slid more and more of my cock inside her. It felt like I had never had my cock inside a cunt before she was superbly wet and her muscles seemed to vibrate around my cock as it plunged further inside her. As I felt the last few inches, move inside her as if her urgent need for cock sucked it deeper than deep. As my balls touched her ass cheeks, I heard her whisper breathily in my ear.

'Oh God it's so big, so beautifully big! It feels so good. Fuck me hard make me scream.'

I began to move inside her, slowly at first with long gentle but deep thrusts feeling the wetness swirl around my cock and her velvet muscles vibrate around it. Her fingernails grazed my balls teasing them expertly. Her other hand dug her nails into my naked back and as my thrusts became more violent and hard so that the sound of our slapping flesh filled the air to join our groans and shouts she clawed at my back in a frenzy. I shifted one hand beneath her, cupped her sweet buns, and increased the speed and intensity of my pounding cock until she was sobbing and screaming.

'I'm cumming, Oh yes, yes yes, It's so good, so big so hard Mmmmmmm yes! Yes! Yes!'

She shouted and screamed in a torrent of orgasms her pussy streamed wetness and with each wave of pleasure, her pussy contracted and pulsed around my cock. I moved her legs around like a rag doll in dozens of positions sideways, split each time attempting to put my cock into her ever deeper and make her cum again. She wrapped her legs around me, I cupped her ass, and we just rocked against each other as she moaned and held me in a succession of orgasms. I found her tiny tight ass-hole with my finger and in the midst of a blood, curdling orgasmic scream shoved my finger roughly into her ass. I half expecting her to protest, but rather than complain she let out an excited yelp and it as if the previous orgasm was foreplay because she came more violently than she had for hours and clawed at my back raking it with parallel lines from her finger nails.

I pulled my cock from her and she lay shivering sexily on the sofa.

'Where's the bedroom.' I asked.

She looked towards a door on the left and I scooped her up in my arms and carried her petite young body to the bed as she wrapped her arms around me and kissed my neck and earls tenderly. I piled pillows over the edge of the bed and lay her over them. I came up behind her, shoved my cock into her pussy deep and fast, and began to fuck her from behind as I had done earlier, once more she orgasmed equally as violently. 'I want you to ride me like you did that guy today.'

I lay on the bed and she straddled me eagerly, pausing to kiss me and nibble my ear. 'Your such a good fuck Mikey, now I'm going to give you the best orgasms you've ever had.'

She guided my cock into her dripping cunt once more. It was outrageously tight. In this position, she was back in control and she knew it. She loosened her grip on my cock which was throbbing violently each time she contracted her velveteen muscles around it. I reached up and fondled her delightful tits as she began to ride me slowly and deliberately and I let go of her tits as the ride made them bounce and moved my hands to circle her waist and feel her luscious ass pound down onto me. Just as I had when she blew me, I felt myself slip between ecstasy and consciousness. It felt so good! She began to work her magical contractions on my aching cock and after a few minutes of shouting uncontrollably and thrusting, upward to meet her succulent ass she came more violently than ever before. Her cunt gripped me and sucked me deep inside her and I melted and exploded like a volcano shooting deep inside her as she rocked on me whipping me with her long silken hair, her tits bouncing violently, a shiver gripping her whole body and passing between us as we came simultaneously. I lost track of time and felt my consciousness return only when I felt we were motion less and holding each other tightly.

She had collapsed on top of me and was nestled against me like a child, my cock still buried deep in her, the waves of endorphins passing over us as we lay exhausted on the bed still locked in our sexual embrace.

'That was the best fuck ever. Don't you think Mikey?' she said cheekily. I nodded in agreement. We lay resting for over an hour feeling the afterglow cuddling and fondling each other. She untangled herself from me and we both used the bathroom.

"You found my Achilles heel Mike. So I guess we'd better go one better than the best fuck ever don't you?'

She got back onto the bed this time straddling my face and started to work her magic on my cock with her mouth. I returned the favour by sucking her sweet cum filled pussy again until she began to shiver in her usual tiny orgasms. I shifted my attention from her pussy to her sweet little ass hole and slid my tongue around the rim until she began to gasp.

'Oh yeah, you know I like that don't you.' Her hands still stroked my balls and cock firmly. I was every bit as hard as I had been an hour ago. As I teased her ass rim with my tongue she resumed kissing my balls and cock then ran her own tongue around my ass hole sending shivers through me.

'Yeah its good isn't it.' She cooed sexily. But I want this big cock inside it now.'

As she said the word "now' she shoved a finger into my ass hard and began to wiggle it and thrust it into me. Just as suddenly, as she penetrated my ass, she pulled it out, leapt off me, and piled the pillows beneath her as we had done when we first fucked in the bedroom.

'Shove that huge cock into my hot tight little asshole now.' She pouted her ass and I couldn't restrain myself any longer. She reached across to her bedside drawer, withdrew a tube of scented lubricant, rubbed it over her hands, and then resumed her prone position bending over the pillows. She reached behind and rubbed the sweet smelling liquid over her ass cheeks and drizzled it into her sweet asshole. I came up behind her and she rubbed the lubricant onto my cock. 'Do my hot ass with that big hard cock. Fuck me hard and fast and fill me with that delicious cum.'

I moved my slippery cock to her rosebud and pressed it gently against the hole, feeling it relax and open to take me inside. The head went in easy so I shoved hard and pushed deeper a little too quickly, because she let out a cry of pain and I saw tears falling from her eyes. I slowed my entry and fondled her tits while we adjusted to my throbbing hugeness inside her tight ass. She whispered thank you as she relaxed and I began to move my cock inside her gently and smoothly and the tears gave way to breathy panting. I reached around and masturbated her as I fucked her ass with a slow steady but deep rhythm. One hand stimulated her dripping empty pussy the other fondled her breasts while I kissed her neck and told her how good she felt. She came unexpectedly. No build up just a wild explosion and she flopped about like a rag doll or like a seizure. I could no longer hold her breast or touch her pussy and simply help her hips tightly as I thrust into her tight young asshole.

'Cum in me.' She screamed.

"AAAAAAAAGH!' was all that escaped from my mouth because the mother of all orgasms gripped me and I began to shoot load after hot load into her. God she was tight! I pumped cum into her ass holding her hips above the pillows as she flopped over helplessly gasping, shivering, and screaming ' its so good.' repeatedly.

We enjoyed each other most of the night until we both lapsed into exhausted sleep. The next day we ate brunch, fucked some more and then I drove her to the airport where she boarded a plane for her next modelling job in Paris. I got an email from her the next day saying:

I've fixed its so the game revolves around you at this level so I'm sure you'll appreciate the activity that it brings to you. Love Angel

PS when I get back in a few weeks, I want to do that again. XXXXX

Over the next few weeks I found out what Angel meant by' fixing the game so it revolves around me' a succession of hot young women tried to seduce me almost every day. As good as that was I still looked forward to Angels return and still sniffed at the butterfly fragrance like an addict. Oh! I almost forgot. The Butterfly Effect lingerie range was released with much controversy. The underwear was sold individually wrapped in a very phallic looking 'chrysalis' and the catalogue, shaped like a butterfly bra sported sensational pictures of Angel posing in them. The undies in each shot were scratch and sniff.