The Butterfly Pt. 03: Hermes

Story Info
Peter takes Christine roughly and without her consent.
1k words
3.81
21k
8

Part 3 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part three of our story. While it can be read individually, reading previous chapters may help you to get to know Christine and Peter better. We join our story in progress - Peter had arranged a threesome for Christine with two men for their two year anniversary, while he had watched from the shadows, and fucked her afterwards...

*****

Peter awoke with a raging hard-on the next morning. Christine was still asleep, clearly attempting to regain her strength. A devilish grin crossed his face. He slid his hips down the bed quietly and positioned himself at an angle just beneath his wife's ass, with a direct line to her pussy. He reached over onto the side table where some of Christine's skin cream had been left out. It would have to do. He didn't want her to wake up fully until his dick was all the way inside. He squirted some of the smooth milky cream into his hand and reached under the covers, stroking his cock until it was lubed up nicely. Then he began to inch forward in small, incremental, stages. As the head of his cock made contact with her slit, she stirred slightly, but enjoyed the closeness of her husband behind her. She foggily assumed that his erection was just the usual nighttime state of Mr. Walsh, and besides, she would have no objection to a cock pushing against her. She backed up against him, and he ended up half inside from simply being lined up properly.

He felt she was still wet from the night before. Perhaps she was having sexual dreams and they were making her very wet - how could she not after last night? He thrust his hips forward gradually. Every movement brought an ache needing release. At last, his pubic bone bumped against her ass, and she was only slightly stirring, now most assuredly having a sex dream. He decided to be a little more aggressive and see where it led. He placed a hand on her hip, and pulled out half way before pushing back in. He repeated this motion three or four more times before he knew for sure she was awake, and by then it was definitely too late.

"Mmmmf, whatter you doin'?" she barely got out.

"I can't help but keep thinking about the way you let those men mount you, just like studs trying to breed with you." he breathed in her ear. "It's my turn again now."

She offered a half hearted resistance to his having his way with her. She knew it would get them both hot. She pushed back at his hip with her left hand and pulled her hips forward.

"No, you're trying to rape me - stop it."

His cock nearly left her cunt before he adjusted for her defiance. He grabbed at her hip and pulled her back, getting another good thrust in.

"I mean it. I'm not in the mood. I want to take a shower and I have to go to work of all places." she tried.

Peter was having none of this. He flipped her onto her stomach and rolled his entire body on top of her from behind. Her hips were pushed down into the mattress and he continued grinding himself into her pussy as she squirmed, trying to get away, trying to crawl up the bed away from him.

"This will go much harder on you if you struggle, you little whore. Just let me blow my load in your cunt and it will be over. It's my cunt anyway, to use whenever I want."

"NO!" Christine shouted, as she managed to get unto her knees and crawl up toward the headboard. "I get to decide who uses this pussy and when - not you!"

In the struggle, Peter's cock left her pussy, and he used the moment to launch into a fury.

"You little bitch, now you're going to be sorry!" He grabbed her ankle so she couldn't get off the bed, and managed to reach his Hermes tie draped over the back of the chair. He spun back toward her, now releasing her ankle but grabbing one of her wrists, and then the other when she tried to claw at his face and neck to secure her release. These he expertly tied together and tied to the leg of the heavy chair. She would not be able to free herself without leverage, and he wasn't planning to allow her any. She was face down, ass up, against the floor and could only kick back with her legs. These he secured at her ankles using his shirt.

He then placed the entire weight of his body against her back and ass, and roughly brought his stiff rod back between her thighs and up to her cunt. He forced it in as she cried out that he was a bastard. He knew she would be uncomfortable with the lips of her pussy being pushed in, but he didn't care. After five or six thrusts her wetness provided enough lubrication for her pussy to be comfortable again, and she moaned as she cursed him out.

"Shut up!" he said, "You're going to take my cock into that dirty cunt, and afterwards apologize for your behavior!" He thrust without remorse or abandon and was close to coming.

"Fuck you." she whispered, "I'm not going to come for you so just do what you have to and get off of me."

He reached around underneath her at this and pressed two fingers against her clit as he continued to bang away. He waited another thirty seconds and when she wailed in frustration and pleasure as her orgasm ripped through her core, he came hard into her with a growl.

She lay on the floor, beaten. He kneeled beside her and loosened her bonds, casting them aside.

"Get up." he said, helping her to her feet.

Her cheeks were streaked with tears, and her knees and hips were red and raw from scraping and banging against the carpet. They embraced, and he ran his hand up her back to her neck. He kissed her tears, then her lips, and she kissed him back fully, a soft moan escaping her lips. He ran his hand through her long dark hair, along her scalp, massaging the back of her head as she pressed her face into his chest.

"Thank you." she whispered into his chest. "I love you."