The Butterfly Pt. 09: Sesamus

Story Info
Christine and Peter leave for a working vacation...
2.6k words
4.67
5.3k
3
0

Part 9 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part nine of our story. Reading previous chapters will help you to get to know Christine, Peter, and Madeline better. We join our story in progress, after Peter has confessed his secret. He is an immortal, and Madeline, his former lover and wife. Christine makes her peace with Madeline, but is warned of impending danger from the Immortal world...

*****

Later that day, Christine and Peter met at the Jardin des Plantes and strolled arm in arm in the fading sunlight, enjoying the lushness of the garden and the sight of the many French locals and tourists alike. They had enjoyed few moments of peace in the past couple weeks, and were happy to just savor the others' company and begin building back toward a semblance of a normal relationship.

Christine filled Peter in entirely on her rendezvous with Madeline, including every graphic detail of their coupling. At one point in their walk, he had become so aroused that they found a secluded spot in the garden where she quickly dropped to her knees and freed his prick from the straining confines of his pants. She lubed it with her mouth and then needed to stroke him with her hand for only a minute or less until he was ejaculating directly onto her tongue, and down her throat. She swallowed all of it, and zipped him back up. They were very practiced at this form of public pleasure and were finished in only a couple of minutes.

They settled onto a park bench and discussed their next move.

"So it's obvious that I have less to fear from Madeline than the other members of the Peter Walsh fan club, not to mention any other immortals who are less than pleased with a mortal knowing about their secret."

"Yes," Peter replied, "Cassandra is a very jealous woman. I haven't seen her in centuries, but if she decides to come after you out of spite, it could go very badly. There aren't very many individuals I would consider a threat though. Less than a handful. We have sealed away those who have been the true megalomaniacs and psychopaths among us. Still, it is enough for me to want us to get away on an extended sabbatical, and bring you up to speed. I have already made the arrangements at the studio for me to spend some time abroad, traveling. You should do the same. Then, I want us to travel to a safe place where we can gather our friends together and prepare you.

"Oh, a working vacation, how lovely." she replied sarcastically. Christine was unenthusiastic about spending an extended period of time in a bunker, or a library, or any other place she would be squirreled away from the world.

"Don't worry, my dear. I know a place you will be more than comfortable in. A few close friends and I share it as a retreat. We also are patrons of the town surrounding it, providing additional safety and security. It was known to me first as Sesamus. I think you will find it a nice combination of beautiful vacation spot and quiet retreat."

"And what do you have planned for me while I'm there? I hope we will be meeting some interesting people." she said seductively.

"Oh yes, I think you will find them interesting indeed. But it's not all play, dear, not even close. I want you to be able to defend yourself, if you run into trouble. By our standards, your knowledge is anemic. You're in great shape, believe me I know, but fucking like a champion and fighting like one are very different skill sets."

They both laughed at this.

"I don't see how you could expect me to keep up. I'm not like you."

"No one expects you to be more than human, but you'll have the opportunity to work with some of the finest minds in our world. You will surely pick up something, as smart as you are. And there are some basics to understand; firearms and self defense. Just so I don't need to worry as much about you, either at my side or when I'm not around, if something happens."

"Sounds like fun actually. If I am getting to meet some of your close friends, it's all the better. How's the girl/boy ratio going to be? I love being the center of attention." she said with a wink.

"Hah! You will find everything quite pleasing, but you will have a bit of competition as well. Madeline will be joining us there in time, and has offered to work with you. But enough questions. I'd rather you see it for yourself. We leave in the morning."

Sesamus was the nearest thing to a vacation island fortress that Christine had ever seen. They flew to Ankara, Turkey, and took a helicopter another 100 miles or so to the island. A narrow stone bridge connected the Great Island, which jutted out into the Black Sea, with the mainland. There was a second, smaller island, known as Rabbit Island not connected to the Great Island that housed a private villa and facility where Peter and Christine would be staying. The only way onto Rabbit Island was by sea, air, or as Christine would later learn, a secret undersea passage connecting the two islands. A combination of Roman and Byzantine style architecture defined the village, which was located on the Great Island.

Christine was definitely impressed. She knew that Peter was a man of means, but she was only now getting a glimpse behind the curtain of what "old money" really looked like. They took a quick helicopter tour of the island and came in for a landing. As they descended, and were still 100 feet away from the helipad, she saw what appeared to be a very large gentleman striding out to meet them.

"Is he?"

"One of my best friends in the world, yes. And one of the most brilliant tacticians among us. He has sired and trained some of the great military leaders in history. And has been looking forward to meeting you. Don't be intimidated though. You would refer to him as a 'sweetheart.'"

They landed, and the enormous man strode out, partially bowing out of necessity. Apparently when you are over 6'5" a helicopter's rotor blades make you fairly nervous. Christine took all of him in. He was a gorgeous black man, incredibly well muscled and defined, with a short but full black beard, and appeared to be in his early 40's. She had a hard time believing he was much less than 300 pounds. His arms were nearly as thick as Christine's head, but he swept low and took her hand in his and kissed it sweetly. His beard felt so fuzzy on her skin, she already wanted to run her hands through it.

"So pleased to meet you. Peter was not exaggerating when he spoke of your beauty. Welcome to Sesamus. I'm Isidro, but my friends call me Sid."

His voice was deep and his eyes dark chocolate. He turned to Peter, and the men embraced like brothers, which she supposed they were. There was much back slapping, and Sid even lifted Peter off the ground with joy.

"How long has it been, my friend? Five years? Ten? It is good to see you again!" Sid said with genuine affection. This being the third immortal Christine had ever met, she was beginning to see patterns. These individuals were, thus far, always larger than life, full of confidence, charisma, and spirit - the pinnacle of what humanity was capable of being.

She didn't think she would ever get used to this, being something of a child amongst them, but after speaking to Madeline she felt she had something to offer, a mortal perspective perhaps? She would try not to forget that in her dealings with them. She would not be a charity case, weak and unable to defend herself. If they were offering her a way to stand with them, she would take it, and learn all she could.

"Come inside my friends. There are others for you to meet, Christine. We have quite a group on hand for this occasion." Sid offered her his extremely large arm, and she took it at the elbow. She felt like a kid at his side and wondered what he was like as a lover. She had never been with anyone nearly this size. Peter displayed no jealousy at all, and cracked a grin as he watched the two of them together. He and Sid had always shared everything and he knew Christine would be in for a treat when the time came.

The furnishings and decor reminded Christine of a villa one might have lived in during the ancient Byzantine era. She wondered how much was restoration and how much was original. Each and every room was filled with marvels to the eye, from sculpture to pottery. Very little modern technology was evident. Everything was incredibly authentic. She supposed it would have to be when so many of these individuals would know the real thing and how it looked and felt from artifice.

They arrived in a lounge area with only small tables laid out with food. Her eye was first drawn to someone she assumed was another immortal, just because she was there, but was not really giving off that vibe. She was a petite, and gorgeous, Chinese girl, dressed in a skimpy white bikini. She was lounging and eating some grapes, and when they entered she immediately sprang up and ran to Peter, giving him a huge hug, and burying her face in his chest. She looked like she was just out of college and on spring break.

"Peter, it's amazing to see you! It's been too long. She reached up to pull his face down to kiss him on the cheek."

"Hello Shan Shan, it's good to see you too. Please meet my wife, Christine."

Christine immediately braced for another Madeline-like cold introduction to one of Peter's old lovers, but the girl turned to her with a bright smile and shining dark eyes and hugged her tightly as well. She was tiny. Perhaps 5'4 with a very slim body, she radiated sexiness and modernity. Christine wondered if she was perhaps Sid's mortal lover. She couldn't tell.

"It's such an honor to meet you. I've heard you were on the way, and that I would finally have an age appropriate friend around here!"

"Oh, so you're...like me then?!" Christine ventured, "What brings you here? These guys trying to tilt the boy/girl ratio in their favor still?"

"I'm here for the same reason as you, I think. They want us both to learn how to defend ourselves. I'm new, you know."

"You're...new?"

Peter jumped in to clear up the mounting confusion. "Ah, Christine, Shan Shan is the most recently discovered of us. I found her, actually. I was on a business trip and heard some whispers about a Chinese girl who was still so youthful and beautiful looking even though she was in her 40's. I visited her and knew right away. We talked, and she wanted to remain in Hong Kong as long as she could, and as long as it still made sense for her to. That was 10 years ago. I assume you're here because you changed your mind?"

"Yes," she said quietly. "You're such a gentleman, Peter, but it's okay for Christine to know. I was working in a high end brothel in Hong Kong. I'm not ashamed of the work at all. I worked there because I liked it. I liked the sex, the money, and I was their most famous girl. Men would come from all over the world to be with me. No one really understood how I could be in my 50's and still look the way I do. But it was starting to scare me. People were starting to ask too many questions and they wanted me to get tests at the hospital so they could figure out my secret. So I called the number Peter told me to call, and within a day, Sid showed up and took me away from all that. And...I just want you to know, Peter is a very honorable man. We did not sleep together. He just wanted to help me."

She beamed up at both men with gratitude. "Now they said I should spend some time here learning how to take care of myself in the world, and that you're here for the same reason, so the timing is very good! I'll feel a lot less intimidated about all this if we're doing it together!"

She took Christine's hand in hers, and smiled her perfect, graceful, smile again. Christine could easily see how Shan Shan would delight the men of the world. She was a perfect beauty and such a joy of a person. She felt an immediate fondness and protectiveness of her right away.

"Of course, it will be a lot more fun for us to do this together. Can't wait to get started!"

They all sat down and enjoyed the food that had been laid out for them. There were a handful of staff that came and went with food and drink with perfect manners and impeccable dress. It was going to be a great vacation, Christine thought, looking over at both Sid and Shan Shan.

She leaned over to Peter and whispered in his ear. "Why didn't you sleep with her? You don't find her attractive?"

"On the contrary, I find her extremely appealing. Definitely want to get inside that tight little pussy, but we had just met and I was trying not to confuse the situation with any sexual or emotional feelings. I was just trying to talk to her about who she is, and what her future would be like. It's been 10 years since I've seen her."

"Well, I'm happy to invite her to our room - just say the word."

"The word is given, my dear, but you should know me well enough by now to know a girl like that couldn't be turned down! And what do you think about Sid? He has been staring at you since we arrived and I don't blame him. You're glowing in this light."

"Oh god, yes, I have to try that as soon as possible. It's okay isn't it?"

"Of course, my dear. Everything is permitted. Except, you'll have to ask him. He may have some rules."

"Rules?!"

"Just ask him."

After dinner she did just that. After letting Shan Shan know how beautiful she and Peter found her, how much they both wanted to be with her, and watching her blush, Christine approached Sid. He cut her right off.

"Before you even ask, I have to let you know that you are here to train. With me. I'm telling you and telling Shan Shan that there will be no sexual activity until it is appropriate. If the two of you spend your nights doing what I know we all want to be doing, you'll be showing up the next morning in a sad, sad shape. We have a lot to do and I want to make sure we're doing things right. Understood?"

Christine made a pouting face, and put her hand on the big man's chest, and brought her lips to his ear, brushing it. "You just let me know when it's appropriate, Isidro." she whispered seductively. And she gave his ear a small bite.

She wasn't able to tell, but Isidro was blushing.