The Butterfly Pt. 11: Vacation Day

Story Info
A day of rest, and hot tubbing...
2.5k words
4.59
5.7k
3
0

Part 11 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 01/15/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part eleven of our story. Reading previous chapters will help you to get to know Christine, Peter, Madeline, Sid, and Shan Shan better. We join our story in progress, after Peter has confessed his secret. He is an immortal, and Madeline is his former lover and wife. Christine makes her peace with Madeline, and because of impending danger from the immortal world, they travel to Peter's island retreat/fortress, Sesamus, for training, where Christine meets Peter's friend Sid and a rather "new" immortal, Shan Shan...

*****

The sex marathon lasted well into the evening, and left Christine feeling both raw and sore the next day. She had been fucked over and over again by Sid, who had no issues with stamina whatsoever. He was so impressed with her ability to take him repeatedly over the entire session, he gave both she and Shan the next day off, which was a first. The girls were lounging in the hot tub, comparing notes on the previous night. The jets of hot water soothed their aching muscles and alleviated the soreness of their sex. It was just what they needed.

"Was he too big? It looked like it might have been a problem." Shan wondered aloud.

"At first I thought he might be, but I was so wet, he was able to work it in, and after the first few minutes, I was able to handle him for the rest of the night. I didn't let him anywhere near my ass though, no way. You must have done a number on Peter. I offered him the opportunity to put a load in me before we went to sleep and he said there was no chance he would be able to come again. Said he was rubbed too raw anyway."

"Yes, that's true. Sorry. It had just been a long time for me since I had been with a man, and I needed him over and over. He was so good. His penis felt like just the right fit. I didn't let a single drop of his cum go to waste. I took it inside me every time. And I did NOT stop him from taking my ass. He was fantastic."

"Mmmm. Just thinking about it makes me hope we convinced those guys to relax the rules. I want my husband again."

"If you don't mind me saying so, Christine, he is such a catch, and a sweet guy! I am sure I have a crush on him, but don't worry, I know he is devoted to you."

"I like to think so. Of course, you can just wait for me to die off in 60 or so years and then console him. If our relationship lasts that long. Is he really going to want to have anything to do with me when I'm old? Not when he could have a hot young looking thing like yourself."

"That's terrible. Is that really the way you think of your relationship?"

Christine sighs. "I don't know. Not really. Maybe. I'm still getting used to being the only one getting older in this relationship. It will be fine for a while, but I don't know what he's going to think when we go out to dinner or a movie and people think he's with his mother."

"From what little I know of him, your husband doesn't seem like the kind of guy that would give a damn about what people thought."

"I know, I know. But the thought will always be there. I just need more time to get used to the idea. I haven't known about all of this for very long. God knows what I'm going to tell my parents when they notice he isn't getting any older."

Shan was quiet for a long time and seemed upset at this.

"Shan, what's wrong?" Christine slid over next to her in the tub.

"What you were saying, about your parents. My mom and dad both passed away fairly recently. I...didn't see them in the end. Not for years. I would call, but I couldn't stand their questions about why I was still looking so young. I didn't know what to say. So I told them I was busy and couldn't make it home to our village. And then one by one they were gone. I have a younger brother as well. He looks much older than me now. Sometimes I feel like this must be the worst part, in the beginning, watching your entire family grow old and die along with everyone you ever cared about. I just don't know why this happened to me, of all people. I'm nobody, just a whore. Why couldn't some cancer researcher have been given this 'gift'? Or a physicist researching something important. Anyone but me."

She closed her eyes and covered them with her small hand and sunk down into the water, temporarily removing herself from the world. When she surfaced, Christine put her arm around her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"You're not nobody. And with this gift you've been given you can be anything you want. If you want to cure cancer, get started, you'll have plenty of time. I...guess I haven't thought about it much from your perspective, or Peter's, for that matter. Immortals. Having to watch everyone they care about die. I've thought a lot about myself and how I'm going to feel about getting older, but really not about what Peter will go through. What you're going through. It's very sad. I'm so sorry."

"Thanks. I'm glad you're here. You've been such a good friend through all of this. Sid and Peter are great but it's nice just to have another woman around to talk to."

"Anytime, sister." They sat like that a while, cuddled up in the hot tub, until the men arrived.

"Ho, what is this? Our two lovely vixens didn't get enough last night and are ready for more? Is this how you're spending your day off? In the suds, making out?" Sid asked, as he dropped his robe and climbed in. Peter was close behind.

"Hello darling. Feeling better?" he asked.

"Yes, very nearly recovered. And you two?"

They laughed. Of course, she realized, they were probably all recovered far more quickly than she could have ever been.

"We're great!" Sid exclaimed. "In fact, we wanted to let you guys know that phase one is over. After last night, you've both convinced us that your conditioning has you right where you need to be to start the next wave of your training. You've come a long way with your flexibility, stamina, and strength. You have a good foundation to grow on now. Also, you'll be glad to hear, that means no more rules. You showed us you can handle yourselves last night." He winked.

"That IS good news. All part of your master plan, huh?" Christine cooed while she moved over in front of Peter and backed up in between his legs. He began rubbing her back, giving an incredible back and shoulder massage. Just what she needed, she thought. She showed her appreciation by reaching behind and fondling his cock until it was hard and pressing against her lower back.

Watching this, Sid playfully pulled Shan up onto his lap and began giving her a massage as well. The contrast in their sizes was profound. He was literally three times larger than her, and when he rubbed her back, he needed only one hand. She leaned her naked form back against his chest and used him as a lounge chair and laughed sweetly. She was enjoying the big man's attention. He began rubbing her chest and legs as she lay there.

"So what do you two brutes have in mind for us next?" Christine asked, as she continued stroking her husband's shaft under the water.

"Well, my dear, aside from the...obvious, we are going to move on to basic self-defense, as well as gun training and small blades, knives and the like. All are useful things in a pinch."

"I'm afraid to even ask, but how long do you think we're going to be here? It's all amazing, and exciting to be doing all of this, but we really haven't talked about when it ends."

Peter and Sid exchanged glances. Clearly they had discussed this as well. Peter risked losing his erection by concentrating on the unpleasant thought of how his wife might take this, but replied honestly. "We don't really know. Obviously it is different for Shan. She will have to decide for herself when she's ready to move on, and where she wants to go and what she wants to do. We can set her up with whatever identity she wants and in whatever locale. But for us...well, I guess once you've got all the basics down, we can talk about the next steps. Whether we want to stay here, or travel the world. Whatever you want."


"You didn't say anything about going HOME. You mean for us to RUN?" Christine sat up and turned around to look her husband in the eyes. "That's what you mean. Keep moving. Lay low. 'See the world.' That can't be our life together, Peter. If there really are people out there that don't approve of us, of me knowing the big secret, and by the way that is a BIG if, because thus far we haven't encountered any issues with anyone, then we can't run from them. You and I only have so much time together. We can't spend it on the lam."

"I know, dear. I know. I want things to go back to normal as well. This isn't really the time to discuss it. You will probably have what you need to know by the end of the summer. Another couple of months, and we can figure things out then."

She eased back and let Peter resume rubbing her neck. She vaguely wondered if she was a prisoner here and if Peter would let her go back home if she demanded to, or if he was really sheltering her here. Even if it was for her own good, she hated to think there was no going home.

The hot bubbles did their work, and all the naked flesh was having its effect. Sid was now rubbing Shan in between her legs. She was squirming and stroking Sid's thighs as he played with her slit. Finally, she very badly wanted to feel his cock inside of her, and slid up his body, and did a split of sorts over his crotch, reverse cowgirl style. She was facing Peter and Christine as she reached in between her legs and grabbed hold of Sid's monster in her little hand. Both husband and wife were thinking the same thing. No way. Where would she even put it? Of course, they were underestimating her time as a sex worker who had confronted this problem before. She spent several minutes rubbing it up and down against her lips, pushing a half inch of the head in and grinding on it a bit, then taking it back out. Over and over she repeated this, with more of Sid's dick disappearing each time. After ten or so minutes, she had made most of it disappear, but was still using her hands to prop herself up so he didn't plunge in too quickly. He was being incredibly patient, as he had learned to be over the years.

Always the dirty girl, Christine offered a suggestion. "Hey maybe next time, Peter should just warm her up for you, huh big guy? Stretch her out a bit and then lube her up with the first load?"

Shan smiled "Mmmm. Yes, that would be nice. Could he? I can do this but that sure would make it easier. And even more fun. Mmmmf." With that, she finally bottomed out. Peter and Christine had been hypnotized by this effort, and so other than some light stroking of each other, they had just stopped to watch. Now that Shan was actively riding this big black cock with her small cunt, they found their desire for each other growing. Of course, they didn't want to stop watching, so Christine assumed the same position, and let Peter slip his cock in from behind as well. She was still a little sore and stretched from the night before, but having her husband's cock in her felt so right. She ground her hips down and settled into a good rhythm, bringing her first orgasm of the day on quickly. As Sid watched her come, she triggered his own meltdown, and he gushed into Shan's pussy. Peter watched the sperm be pushed out around the base of Sid's cock as the little spinner continued to push down on his big dick, bringing herself off in an intense climax. This in turn was too much for Peter and he dumped his load into his wife's hungry cunt.

While the men stayed in the tub, the girls lifted themselves off their rides, and sat on the edge, opposite each other. They both eyed one another, lightly fingering their pussies and watching as cum dripped from each. Shan broke the staring contest first, swam over to Christine and pushed her face into her pussy, devouring it, and Peter's load, together. Peter won the contest to recover before Sid, and lined up behind Shan, pushing his way into her box, already stretched and lubed with cum. She still made it tight for him, and he pounded her from behind, grabbing her hips and slamming in deep. Sid was ready soon after seeing this, and stood on the top step of the tub, positioning his cock in front of Christine's face. She took it in her hand and began swirling her tongue around the tip, and licking the shaft up and down. She jacked it with her hand and kept spitting on it to keep it lubed up. After Shan finished cleaning her pussy, Christine turned her hips toward Sid and let him drive himself into her. Peter watched his friend mount his wife and started fucking Shan much faster. He placed his hands on her shoulders and began driving in as deeply as he could, wanting to explode right into the depths of her. His thrusts slowed but became longer and deeper as his climax neared. His dick began spitting inside her and he bottomed it out, letting it finish depositing his semen into her well used hole.

"Oooh god, you look so good fucking that little Asian pussy, baby. Did you fill her up good? Come show me, Shan." Christine begged.

Shan got up out of the tub and straddled Christine's face. Christine repaid her earlier favor by eating her out hungrily while playing with her ass. Seeing this white girl acting like a total slut prompted Sid to buck twice and fire ropes of cum deep into her. She moaned into Shan's pussy, which stifled her cries, and she came again around the wide dick inside of her.

All four of them slipped back into the tub to recover.

"I have to say, Peter. You found yourself one hell of a wife. She is a complete and total slut!" Sid admired.

"Oh, I know," He agreed. "That's just one reason why I married her! But definitely one of the best reasons."

"I'm right here, guys. I'm right here." Christine said, as she closed her eyes and sank further down into the water.