The Button Up

Story Info
A short story about a girl in a button up shirt.
1.6k words
4.5
34.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One day while searching the attic, she came across a photograph of a wedding attended shortly after they first met. She looks through the attic window and sees the same man, 9 years later, working to repair the barn door. He was a strong, handsome man. As she gazed back at the picture, the memories flooded back.

She had known him only a month or so when she was forced to attend yet another marriage of friends. As a bridesmaid, she was fortunate to have an opinion in her dress. It was a soft fitting, blue silk dress. When he agreed to escort her, she was ecstatic. As the limousine approached the house that night, she had butterflies in her stomach. She already knew in this short amount of time that this man could be special in her life. All she could think of as he stepped out of the car was jumping into his arms, kissing him, and feeling his fingers in her hair. Trying not to look overly eager, she kisses him and gives him a soft hug and thanks him again for coming with her. Meanwhile, secretly hoping that this night will provide her the opportunity to tell him how badly she wants him.

The limo ride was short as they laughed and talked of nothing important just to ease the tension. He reminded her of how stunning she looked in with her hair up and soft wisps straying here and there. He was wearing a black suit, dressed to the nines and looking sexier than she had ever seen. As the evening went on, the wedding was over and they attended the reception. They danced, laughed, and enjoyed the company of each other. Each time they danced, she felt as if she were lying safe in his arms. He held her so closely and her face was rested on his shoulder. His hands led her by the small of her back in a very small circle on the floor. She loved the slow dance more than any of the others. She wanted to be held closer. After the bride and groom drove away, they slipped out to head home. She was turned on and wet by the time, the night finally gave way. As they stepped into the car, the heat was immediate. He kissed her long and hard. He kissed her neck and bit her softly sending chills up her body. As he was kissing her, one hand in her hair, and one on her thigh, she was massaging his already hard cock with her hands. She was lost in the thought of feeling him inside her. After a short 10 minute drive, they arrived at her house. He stepped out of the car, and led her by the hand to the door. It felt as if they were slowly walking towards the door, but were actually walking a little more briskly.

Once inside the house, they picked up where they left off in the car. She whispers to him that she's going to change. With his hand in the small of her back, he slowly turns her around with her back to him. She can feel his hot breath on the back of her neck. As her eyes closed, he slowly unzips the back of her silky dress and watches it fall to the floor. Standing in front of him only wearing a light pink lace thong, lace top thigh highs, and a matching pink lace bra, her heart was racing with anticipation. As she turns to face him, her skin is obviously flushed with excitement and begins to unbutton his shirt. Their eyes never left each other and not another word was spoken. She slowly opened the shirt and pushed it back onto his shoulders with her gentle hands. His chest and arms were perfectly toned and lightly tanned. He continued to follow her eyes, trying to read her and imagine what she might do next. She unzipped his pants and was immediately reminded of the hard, throbbing cock she had felt in the car. He let his pants fall to the floor and crumple at his feet. With her feet and toes, she managed to untangle the pants wrapped beneath his lean, muscular legs. His silk boxers next to her bare skin felt better than she could have imagined as he leaned in to kiss her. His hands in her hair, he released the clip causing her hair to fall loosely across her shoulders and breasts. He had almost forgotten the brown flecks of hair that highlighted her silky blonde hair.

She leads him to the couch, naked and unsure of what she might do next, he follows her lead. As he sits on the couch, not missing a move, she stands straddling his legs. She removes her bra knowing that the slower she does this, the harder his cock is getting with excitement and the thought of being inside her tight, wet pussy. She places her foot on his knee as he sits in amazement as her silky lace thongs are falling onto his skin. She then stands over him, waiting for him to invite her to fall into him. He reaches his hands around to pull her forward onto him. She can still smell the fresh smell of cologne on his neck as she runs her tongue down the side. As he's pulling her towards him, she continued to grind on his lap. She felt his fingers quickly slip inside her. She was completely wet and enjoyed feeling the flick of his fingers. When the kissing became deep and hard and moaning was more frequent than breathing, she felt his cock slide inside of her. First he moved slowly in and out. His eyes never left hers. She began to moan and sigh as she watched his eyes close in ecstasy. With his hands on her ass to press him deeper, she began to ride him. She was rotating and feeling his cock touch every sense inside her. As the pace of her sliding up and down on him increased, he clenched her ass harder and slowly began to release his grip. With one soft, swift motion, he used the moisture from her pussy to wet his finger and slowly stuck it inside her ass. As he wiggled his finger back and forth, fucking her with it, she knew that she was about to explode. He could see her eyes starting to close and feel her pussy wrapping tighter and tighter around his cock. He took control for a moment and began to bounce her a little harder and deeper on top of him. It was with this action that she felt herself letting go. She leaned back slightly and began to come. His hands, now in the small of her back to support her, were gripping her skin as she moaned and never missed a feeling. As she came, he asked if it was ok to let go and come. She nodded and began to ride him while she was having her own orgasm. She felt the rush of cum up the center of his cock. He began to pull himself deeper inside of her as she rode. At last, she felt cum, as it shot inside her. It was warm and felt incredible. This was what she had dreamed as she laid in her bed that very same morning.

After a moment of rest, she lifted herself off of him to stand. As she walked into the kitchen for a drink, she picked up his pressed, white button up shirt and put it on. She buttoned one button as she pulled the water from the refrigerator. It was only then that she realized he was standing in the kitchen door watching. He commented on how much better she looked in the shirt. After handing him the water, he placed it on the counter and lifted her to sit down. He began kissing her neck, rubbing her breasts, and nibbling on her ears. She knew that this button up shirt was only the beginning of another session of passionate love making and sex with this man that she eventually grew to love.

It's funny that as she looked at a picture of a wedding, all she could remember of that night was the cleanly pressed, white button up shirt. Not the flowers, bride, or groom...only the shirt and the way it felt on her skin. After nine years, she went to her bedroom and opened the closet door. She laid all of her clothes on the bed and put on the pressed, white button up shirt. As she walked down the stairs to the door leading outside, her stomach filled with butterflies. After 2 kids and 9 years, he had always told her she was the sexiest woman he'd ever known. As she stepped out onto the green, plush grass in her bare feet, the butterflies in her stomach returned. He was working in outside the barn, when she walked past him. From the corner of his eye, he noticed her wearing his button up shirt and her tanned legs naked underneath. He stood from he was doing and moved in behind her. As he placed his arms around her from behind, he began to kiss her neck and asked if she'd like to attend a wedding of a friend. He turned her around and began kissing her hard and long. As they rolled in the grass and hay lying around outside the barn, she knew that she was still the sexy woman in the button up shirt that he had always wanted to marry.