The Buxom Beauty, A New World Ch. 01

Story Info
Joscelin is taken to a new world and meets a paladin.
6.2k words
4.52
8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers

This is a fictional story for adults only! If you are not of the legal age of consent (18+) you are not permitted to view this content. All characters in this story are of age. This story contains scenes of nonconsent/ reluctant sex.

~~~

Within the walls of a large building known as, "The Church of the Damned '', a man, hooded and cloaked, cursed at the women he saw coming towards his sanctuary.

"Confound it!" shouted the hooded man, "Can't those harlots leave me to my work?!"

In the glass of the mirror, the two women approached the church. One with blonde, shoulder-length hair and blue eyes. As armor she wore two large steel horned shoulder pads, a brown top that looked far too small for her immense bosom. A pair of leather gloves covered her hands almost up to her elbows. A short, brown skirt with a black belt, and a brown leather satchel clung to her shapely hips. Steel-plated boots protected her flawless legs and delicate feet. She was a gorgeous warrior to say the least.

Next to her was an elven woman. Her red hair pulled in a ponytail. Her long ears sticking out proudly. A golden, mithril chainmail draped over her enormous bust. Her breasts were surprisingly a bit larger than her companion's bouncy pair. Gold vambraces matched her top and skirt well. Her feet practically bare saved for her sandals, with a thin strip of leather that ran up her legs.

"Do you think he knows we're approaching, Joscelin?" asked the elf maiden.

Joscelin answered, still making haste towards the church, "I do not doubt it, Gwendolyn."

Both divine beauties made their way to the large wooden doors. They turned to each other, both giving a nod to show that they were ready. Then, with a swift kick, Josie broke open the doors. Sending bits and splinters souring. The hooded magician flung a fireball at the pair, causing both to roll to the side. One went left, the other went right. The ball of flame flew out the door, hitting a nearby tree.

Gwen fired her arrow from her golden bow. It barely missed the man, hitting his hood instead. Now revealed, the magician's face was surprising to say the least. He was a young man. His hair short and parted down the middle. It was almost as black as the robes he wore. Small little flakes of dead skin clung to the greasy-looking mane.

His face consisted of pimples and freckles. A scrawny, pathetic looking young man stood before the sexy maidens. He readied another fireball, this one aimed at the elf's biggest targets. He slung the ball causing Gwendolyn to dodge yet again. This gave Joscelin the opportunity she needed. She unsheathed her longsword and leaped over the chairs between her and him.

She used the blunt end of the sword's handle, sending it crashing atop his flaky dome. The young warlock fell hard, his head spinning as his eyes saw stars. Josie held the sharp tip of cold steel to his throat.

"P..please! Don't kill me!" he cried.

"Good work, Joscelin." said Gwen as she walked towards her companion, "So this, twerp, was the one that threatened Princess Sophie?"

Joscelin gave a nod, "Yes. Young Jerald here will have a wonderful welcome awaiting him, once we make it back to Atheinia."  

The young mage known as Jerald, had attempted to kidnap the King's daughter. Wanting to use her for his lustful practices. The king had appointed Josie and Gwen the task of finding him, and bringing him back. No doubt to be hanged in the city square.

"That bitch had it coming..." Jerald announced. This outburst was met with a swift kick to his side by Gwendolyn, "That's no way to talk about a lady." the red-headed elf said.

The babes prepared to bind his hands, but the young man struggled. Of course they could hold him, but in his flailing about, Jerald knocked over a strange, black book resting atop the altar. When the book hit the wooden floor, it's pages flipped several times. Finally stopping on two, blank pages.

"Huh? What's this?" asked Josie.

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that..." Jerald said suspiciously.

Gwen held the novice magician's hands from behind,  while her blonde friend picked up the strange book. As she stared at the blank pages, one word began to bleed through the parchment, "Wodun".

Jerald snatched one of his hands-free, aiming it at the Buxom Beauty he shouted a curse, "Grol-lockting!"

A hazy mist engulfed the busty blonde. It swirled around her curvaceous form, then began to spiral into the book itself. Josie could make out the faint image of a lush, green forest. As Gwen went to subdue Jearld again, he quickly turned and hit her with another spell. This one sent her flying. Hitting the back of her head on a wooden post, the big-breasted archer was knocked unconscious. Josie, however, was being sucked through the book. In only a matter of seconds she was flung into a vortex. Traveling across time itself. The book fell closed, and Jerald turned to the unconscious elf and smiled devilishly.

~~~

" Hold right there, winch!" shouted a man in tattered leather clothing. He was accompanied by six other people. Six men and one woman, all wearing similar rags. Each wore an insignia of a dragon with an arrow piercing its heart. The man held a dagger up towards a boulder breasted blonde.

The woman wore little in the way of protection. Her "breastplate" was nothing more than two steel triangular guards. Doing nothing more than shielding her nipples from the lustrous gazes of the bandits holding her up. The woman's cleft protected only by another strip of steel, acting mostly as a chastity belt in away. Her arms and legs were protected a bit more with long, steel greaves and steel boots. While her armor was impractical and scandalously revealing, the curvaceous beauty did not flinch at being caught off guard.

She had just woken from her slumber. As the early sun rose over the horizon, the gang of misfits had finally tracked her down. Each one of their eyes drank in the sight of this absolute goddess. Her angelic face is a thing of true beauty. Her sapphire eyes glared at the bandits as they looked her up and down. Their eyes fell on her humongous, rounded breasts as they rose and fell in rhythm with her breathing. The ones that moved behind her, encircling the babe so she was unable to retreat from the situation, got a wonderful look at her giant glutes. Much like her tits, her ass cheeks were too rounded like two boulders of palatable flesh, begging for a big, hard cock between them.

"Finally tracked you down, slut!" shouted the dagger-wielding bandit.  

"Yeah, the boss is going to pay big for you!" shouted the bandit standing behind her, on her left.

"Hold on boys!" announced the single female bandit. She was a frail-looking woman. Boney, with a large, hooked nose and her hair greasy in appearance, "I want first dibs at this bitch's udders!" she continued.

Her fellow bandits bellowed with laughter. Among bandits, the weaker one was often picked on and bullied. In their minds these cruel acts would help that particular misfit toughen up. As the only female, and the weakest of the bunch, she was the brunt of a lot of their bullying. Also she would often end up having to lay with a few, if not all, her comrades if their appetite for pussy was not sated.

Though she did lust for the ample paladin's bosom, she hoped to show some form of dominance against this woman. If she managed to dominate a member of the Sisterhood of the Dauntless Rose, then she would gain much respect from the others. Not only that, but with this bimbo in the camp, she would hopefully not be subject to more nightly poundings.

"You laugh. But let's not forget who it was that tracked this bitch down in the first place!" she said.

The others looked around, all of them knew she was correct, but they were most surprised that she had spoken up at all. One even commenting on it, "Wow! Surprised, ye even said somethin'."

The female bandit grinned as they all came to the same agreement, the one with the dagger said, "Alright, girl. Go on, have your fun, but don't leave a mark! Or you'll answer to the boss."

The female bandit approached the busty Paladin. Her scrawny hands reached for the abundant flesh mounds that protruded from her chest. The Sister warrior glared harshly at the woman, but knew she could do nothing to stop the oncoming grope fest about to unfold.

As the molester's hands inched closer and closer to her tits, the Paladin closed her eyes tightly. Not wanting to watch the foul perversion descend upon her bosom. She began to pray to her almighty God, "Oh Wodun! Please spare your trusted devotee of this wicked act of lust-filled villainy! I call upon your aid! Please, almighty Wodun, spare me of this wickedness!"

All the bandits began to cackle and roar at her pathetic attempt of calling upon her God, "Your Wodun won't save you from my groping hands today, whore! Nor my suckling mouth, as I feast on these giant udders!" laughed the vile woman. Her hands were about to grip those monstrous melons, suddenly a portal opened in the sky.

Joscelin yelled as she fell through, landing on her fat, juicy jugs. All the bandits watched the new, and equally busty, blonde descend from the heavens. Josie got to her feet, dusting herself off, she raised her gaze to the group of degenerates, "Um, what's going on here?" she asked.

The bandits were stunned. They questioned if this woman was sent by Wodun, himself. Though their fear quickly turned to lust as they drank in the Buxom Beauty's sexy, and curvaceous figure. In their moment of hesitation, the busty Paladin took the chance, and sent a haymaker crashing into the bandit woman's jaw. The loud hit snapped the others out of their brief hypnosis as the mighty warrior turned to battle the others behind her.

Joscelin, sensing that the woman needed aid, hurried to the fray. Unsheathing her longsword and making short work of the man standing next to the one wielding the dagger, severing his head from his shoulders. She went for the dagger-wielding bandit next though he blocked her first few strikes, he was unable to stop her strike to his leg, lobbing off the limb with ease.

The Wodun devotee rolled past the two bandits and grabbed her trusted, large Warhammer. She spun while getting to her feet. Gaining a massive amount of power behind her strike that hit the bottom of one of the bandit's chin. The blow caused extreme hemorrhaging in his brain, killing him instantly. The other went to draw his blade, but her next attack came crashing down on his right shoulder. Dislocating his arm as he fell to the ground, screaming in pain.

Another blow came hurtling down on his chest, sending his shattered ribs into his heart. The last man standing stood ready, wielding two swords, he growled at the busty women. They both attacked him from each side. Joscelin sent a slash at him, making him block the attack with both weapons in a v-like shape. This left him open to the Sister's strike, hitting him in his left knee. He fell to one knee as Josie slashed his now exposed throat. Blood gushed from his gaping neck like a fountain.

Each woman breathed heavily as they stood victorious. They turned to each other slowly. The Paladin embraced the Buxom Beauty, their huge tits smashed each other as she did so.

"By the will of Wodun! Thank you for aiding me! Praise be his holy name!" she said as she held Josie tight. Jocelin was surprised, but draped one arm around the woman's back, accepting her warm embrace in kind. Though her mind still raced with so many thoughts of what was happening and if this was truly real.

"I thank you, mighty warrior! My name is Gisela. Gisela of Rugenstadt."

Joscelin responded, "It's, uh, great to meet you Gisela. My name is Joscelin of Oakstead." She paused a moment as they broke away from their hug, then asked, "Where am I?"

"You're in the land of Antias." Gisela answered, "Oakstead you say? I have not heard of such a place, what land is it you hail from?"

"I come from Eashidell." Josie replied, "I am not entirely sure on how I arrived here, I remember reading a book and then I was pulled through some sort of portal."

Gisela placed one hand on her wide hip and looked to Joscelin questioningly, "A book you say? What words were read in this strange book?"

"Only one word, Wodun," said Josie.

Gisela's sapphire eyes lit up at the mention of her God, " So it's true! Almighty Wodun did send you in my time of aid. It appears, somehow, our worlds have been tied together for a divine purpose."

Joscelin looked a bit off. She did not believe in divine intervention or things of that sort. All she knew was something strange had occurred. Thinking of it she remembered her companion Gwendolyn.

"Oh my!" said Josie, a look of worry painted on her face, "Gwen! I must get back to her, who knows what dire circumstances Jerald has her in!"

"Jerald?" asked Gisela.

"He is a perverted, novice wizard." Joscelin explained, "He was attempting to kidnap the princess of our capital city, Atheinia. Jerald was going to perform wicked and perverse magic on her."

Gisela placed her hand on Josie's shoulder, just below the Buxom Beauty's steel shoulder pad, and said, "I pray that your friend is unharmed. As a Sister of the Dauntless Rose, I vow I will do my utmost to get you back to her."

"Thank you, and I accept your help." Josie nodded. The pair decided that they should make their way to Lendorf. A small village near the Eastern border of the Kingdom of Saxen. Gisela had done a fair amount of quests there, so she knew the place well. The village was only but an hour or less away on foot. Gisela gathered her gear, and both blonde beauties left the bloody scene. Leaving the corpses for the creatures of the forest to feast on.

~~~

In the Church on the Damned, Gwen's muffled screams echoed through the hallowed halls of the fallen church. Jerald was busy fucking her tight, elvish pussy as he sucked on one of her big tits. Nibbling on her hard bud which was sending small amounts of pain surging through her ample breast.

Gwen was gagged with her panties, the taste of her snatch was pungent on the flimsy fabric. The young wizard was red in the face and sweating profusely as he pounded her. His inexperience in sex was evident at the sight of his flailing about on top of her. Gwendolyn was pinned to a pew as she unwillingly received his cock.

"Oh fuck! Yes! I wanted my first time to be with Lady Sophie, but I couldn't pass up on fucking a busty elf. Gods, your pussy is so tight!" Jerald grunted, his pelvis thrusting harder and harder as he got closer to cumming.

Gwen gritted her teeth and clenched her bound fists in anger and anguish as she was fucked like a whore. Before Jerald came, he pulled his cock out of her now aching cunt. He straddled her torso and smashed her huge globes against his cock. The novice wizard did three thrusts then Gwen felt his hot, slimy seed gush in the depths of her cleavage. The smell stung her nostrils as the amount of gooey jism was astonishing as it exploded from between her tits and coated her face and neck.

Jerald breathed a sigh of relief as he let go of her breasts. They fell away from his cock and sagged slightly towards her sides. His cum covered almost every inch of her chest. Some of his seed created a web-like appearance as it clung to both massive udders, like an adhesive attempting to bind her jugs together.

"Don't get comfy, bitch. You're in for a rough time, I promise." Jerald said while breathing heavily. Gwen glared at him, but knew she was powerless to stop him.

~~~

 

The sun was reaching close to midday as Gisela and Joscelin finally made it to Lendorf. The village was littered with hovels and shanty-looking buildings. The big building in the middle of the village was the town hall, where Gisela would receive quests from the magistrate. A silver-haired man who, like many others, fancied Gisela and her curvaceous form.

Before they could enter, a guard stopped them, "Hold there! What business do you have here?"

Gisela looked in his eyes the best she could, for his stare was bouncing between her melons and Joscelin's. She took her finger and tapped hard on his iron helm, "Eyes up here." Her tone stern and demanding.

The guard quickly looked away from their tits and towards Gisela's face. After getting his attention, Gisela said, "As many times I aided your village, you ought to recognize me."

"Ah! Gisela, The Sister Paladin! Yes, forgive me, you may of course enter."

The pair of busty babes walked past the guard, Josie nodding in appreciation to the man. Though she did walk a bit too close and he managed to stretch out his middle finger, from his spear, and graze her bare tit meat that wasn't guarded by her top. Lucky for him, she did not notice his unprofessional behavior, but it would give him a wonderful memory to jerk off to later.

As they marched through the village, many eyes fell on both blondes. Watching every jiggle of their almost twin melons and their bouncing asses. Gisela possessed a humongous backside that all manner of man and creature would gladly probe with their cocks. Joscelin, though not as robust as her alley, still had a wondrously shaped and plump buttocks.

Through the crowd gathering around them, a familiar face appeared through the flock. Ludwin, the shoemaker, ogled the two beauties. More accurately, their huge breasts. The blondes pushed past the others and Gisela greeted him, "Hello again, Ludwin was it? Joscelin, this man was the one I mentioned. The one that allowed me to rest in his hut."

Gisela and Joscelin had earlier shared stories of their adventures. The Sister told of her feats against the bog creatures. A beast not quite man and not quite fish, but a combination of both. The thing was slain by a humongous tentacle ridden creature that had attempted to violate Gisela's womanhood but was unable to do so. She, of course, left out the part in which the creature thrust it's probing tentacle between her ass cheeks and doused her globes with its unborn offspring.

As Ludwin gazed gobsmacked by the wobbling melons before him, Gisela cleared her throat asking, "Surely, you would be so kind as to let us rest in your home. For one night, at least?"

"I..Uh..." Ludwin found it hard to reply and even harder to take his eyes away from both sets of jiggling tit meat. He could not decide which to ogle more. They both were so succulent and juicy. He did manage to stammer out a "yes", however, it did take a good amount of time.

"So it is settled! Thank you, good sir. Joscelin, would you care for a look around?"

Though she felt pressed for time, Josie couldn't help but have her curiosity peek in this new world. She replied, "Sure!"

"Wonderful! Ludwin, would you be so kind as to ready a bath for us? While you look around, I must discuss a matter with the magistrate."

Josie nodded to Gisela and the pair agreed to meet back here in half an hour. The crowd had lessened greatly as the Buxom Beauty strolled through the dirty streets. Gisela marched into the magistrate's office, seemingly annoyed. As Josie walked along, a young man, perhaps eighteen or so, watched her carefully. He watched her giant mams bounce and quake with every step she took. The stranger licked his lips then whistled to her.

Joscelin saw him, beckoning her to come over. He stood between two huts, his form slightly shaded but still she could make out he was a short man. As she approached, she could make out more features. He was indeed short, a lot shorter than herself. He had a huge head, with hair cut in the shape of a bowl. His face covered in acne and freckles and a thin stubble patched around his chin, upper lip, and neck.

He wore tattered garments and he smelled foul, like he hadn't bathed in weeks. She stood in front of him, her massive jugs just inches from his face. Perfectly eye level and a tremendous sight to behold.

GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers
12