The Buxom Beauty's Christmas Story

Story Info
Joscelin must save Christmas before it's too late.
6.4k words
4.61
7.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of non-consensual or reluctant sex.

*****

This story is a work of fiction and is not to be taken seriously. This story is for adults only so if you are not of the age of consent (18+) you are not permitted to view this content. This content may feature nonconsensual themes.

*****

In the world of Eashidell, in the small town of Oakstead, Joscelin and Gwendolyn were preparing for their guests to arrive. You see, it was now Christmas Eve and their families and close friends would be arriving just before midnight so they would all celebrate the holiday together.

Gwen was busy wrapping gifts as Joscelin was decorating the large tree sat in the middle of her mentor's house. Elron was preparing the feast. The old and wise man was a retired soldier and looked the part as well. Battle scars plagued his wrinkled face and a patch laid over his left eye. An old war wound he got in the Battle of Taffneir.

"So, Josie, I see your other friend has not yet arrived. The imp fellow, what was his name?" Elron asked in his husky and rough voice. Many years of yelling and barking orders took their toll on his vocal cords it seemed.

"Driggle, Elron. Driggle." Jocelin answered as she placed another ornament on the tree, " He said he had to visit family unfortunately."

Gwen gave a chuckle and replied, "Yeah, sure he is."

Joscelin gave her elf friend a puzzled look.

"He's probably getting his rocks off with a couple prostitutes." Gwen suggested. To Joscelin this wasn't out of the realm of possibility. The imp did have an appetite for intercourse. The busty blonde nodded in agreement, "Yeah, he probably is. Shame he isn't here though."

"That it is, Joscelin." said the well endowed elf, "Oh by the way, my father is bringing my cousin over. Do you remember me telling you about him?" asked Gwen.

"Fenian? Yeah I remember. Didn't you say he was a little pervy?"

"A lot pervy. But my father insisted on him coming." Gwen frowned.

Suddenly before Joscelin and Gwen could finish their discussion, there was a knock at the door. As Josie walked over to the entrance Elron spoke, "I wonder who it could be. The guests aren't due for many hours."

As she carefully opened the door, she was greeted by a most peculiar elf. He was very small, perhaps even smaller than Driggle. He wore a red and green outfit with a green pointy hat. His ears were very long and pointy as well, and his face wasn't necessarily ugly but sure was not going to win any trophies on looks.

"Is that a... North Pole elf?" asked the busty elf staring in awe. It is well known throughout Eashidell that Santa and his elves are real, though they never willingly reveal themselves to people.

"Um, hello there. What are you doing all the way out here?" asked Joscelin. The elf was obviously a little surprised such a bountiful bosom babe existed, let alone two! He stared at Josie's tits encased in her brown top for a moment longer then took off his hat, revealing his bald head.

"He..Hello. My name is Edward, and I, um, come here seeking your aid."

"Hello, Edward, it's nice to meet you. What is it you need our aid with?"

Joscelin invited the little elf inside and offered him some eggnog. Edward went into detail about what he needed the busty babe's help with. Apparently Santa had fallen deathly ill. Poisoned by the evil Krampus. If the jolly Saint Nick were to succumb to this assassination, no one would receive gifts this year and most of all, nothing would be able to stop Krampus once he absorbed the power from Santa.

"So, we need to stop Krampus tonight?" asked Gwen.

"Yes and Joscelin you have a very important task as well." said Edward looking Josie in the eye.

"What is it?" the buxom beauty asked Edward.

"Well the only thing that can cure Santa's poison is, well um, your breast milk."

Joscelin leaned back and raised an eyebrow, " Um, why my breast milk."

Edward now looking directly at her huge jugs, each double the size of her own head, told her that there was something very special about her tits, her milk.

"What's so special?" she asked her head tilted slightly left.

Edward began to walk towards the gorgeous blonde, " There's something about these breasts. Something magical." He raised his hands closing the distance between them and her huge globes of meaty flesh, " They are so captivatingly beautiful, so perfect."

His hands just inches away from touching her tits, Joscelin saw he was getting a little too hypnotized by her mams. She gripped his wrists with her own hands and lowered Ed's arms down to his side. The new position caused her to present the small elf with a glorious opportunity to gaze at her wonderful cleavage.

"Calm yourself, Edward. These babies aren't anything special." Joscelin said softly.

"I can attest that they are in fact very special." Gwendolyn interjected with a sly wink.

Joscelin gave her busty companion an equally sly glare in response. Joscelin fixed her posture, causing her giant tits to bounce slightly, and she told Edward that she had her doubts but would accept this quest to save Christmas. Her and Gwen gathered their equipment. For Joscelin that meant her steel plated boots and shoulder pads. Her brown leather satchel with her magical healing and cleansing cloth.

Last on the list was, of course, her trusty long sword. She placed her old, beautifully forged friend in the sheath on her back. Gwendoyln dressed herself in her gold mithril armor. Her tits, a bit bigger than her blonde lover's own tits, were snug tight in the very protective material. She of course grabbed her trusty bow and arrows as well.

Before departing, Joscelin spoke with her old mentor and friend, Elron.

"Josie, my dear Josie. You're father would be very proud of you, you know."

Joscelin nearly shed a tear at the very thoughtful words of the man that took on the role of her caretaker after her father left to take on the bandits that had raided Oakstead and killed Joscelin's mother, Trista.

"Thank you, Elron." she said while choking back sobs.

"Now go, save Christmas. And Josie, do be careful." Elron told her as he brought her in for a comforting hug. The Buxom Beauty's bosom pressed tight against his old chest. She held him for a few extra moments before they let go of one another. Then Joscelin gave him one final kiss on the cheek.

When she spun around she was met with a reindeer with a bright red nose. She gasped startled at just how close the creature was to her face. Gwendolyn was standing next to her and both wore the same awestruck face at the sight of not just Santa's reindeer, but his famous slay.

"It's Dasher and Dancer. Prancer and Vixen." gasped the well endowed elf.

"Comet, Cupid, Donner and Blitzen." finished Edward as he hopped up on the sleigh, nearly slipping off a couple of times.

"And Rudolf, of course." Joscelin said with a smile as she patted the deer's head. Rudolf licked her face then lowered his tongue and gave a few licks to her chest.

"Lucky darn deer." Edward said under his breath, "Um are you both ready to depart?" he asked quickly trying to put off his jealousy.

"Yes." was the reply both busty women gave as they too climbed aboard the sleigh. Gwen made it on with ease but Josie slipped a bit which caused Edward to reach out and grab hold of the only thing nearest to him. Her giant left tit. He squeezed the melon with both hands at first actually attempting to help her up. But once she had made it, he kept his hands on her bosom a bit longer. Feeling the softness of her milker. Gwen cleared her throat in a way to show she did not like what she was witnessing. This caused Ed to release the blonde's might boob and his face to become extremely red with embarrassment.

"Um, I..I'm sorry." he said, his voice shaky.

Joscelin thanked him for helping her but still gave him a stern look at his perverted groping. Edward cleared his throat, told the ladies to hang on, and soon the sleigh began to rise from the ground. All the reindeer began to move their legs in a running motion. After they were at the right altitude they sleigh shot off and away they went.

The air was cold and both Josie and Gwen's nipples were painfully erect. Edward would occasionally steal glances at both sets of hooters. A few times he "accidentally" made the sleigh rock making the busty orbs jiggle wildly.

"How much further out?" asked the red headed Gwen.

"Just a few more miles actually." replied Ed as he held the reins tight.

"Really? That fast?" Joscelin found it odd at just how far they went in such a short amount of time.

"Now you know how Nick gets around to all the houses around the world." Edward told the two gorgeous babes. The Buxom Beauty looked over the side and saw a never ending sight of snow covered ground. Already in the North Pole, they wished they had brought something a bit warmer.

Edward saw just how cold the women were getting, and as much as he loved seeing their hard nipples poking through their tops. He handed them each a potion that allowed them to stay warm even in the most extreme colder environment. As they flew fast, in the distance, a tall and lanky creature stood watching. It was at least seven feet tall with huge, twisted horns growing from its head. The monster was covered in fur except for its giant appendage. The cock of this thing was nearly thirteen inches in length and very thick as well, with balls to match. This being was none other than the terrible Krampus. Krampus took off the huge basket on his back and reached in. He pulled out a huge rock. The beast whispered something in its own language and then threw it at the sleigh.

The rock flew and struck the slays reins. Tearing through the leather material like a hot knife through butter. All three passengers gripped the sleigh in shock.

"Hang on!" yelled Edward. The tiny elf's feet rising into the air as the sleigh began to plummet down to the ground. They crashed hard. Josie and Edward flew in the same direction, but Gwen was thrown several feet away.

As the busty elf laid there motionless, the huge beast wandered over to her. It stood over the unconscious, sexy lady. His long tongue licking his lips. Gwendolyn woke but her eyes met the hideous monster. She almost let out a scream but Krampus acted too quick and covered her mouth with its clawed hand. He lifted her into the air, his free hand reaching out and cupping her huge soft melon through her mithril armor. His hand wasn't capable of covering the entire tit, much to his liking.

Krampus growled and through her into his basket and ran off. Gwen trying to cry out for help but her screams were muffled by the thick material of the basket. Edward gasped as he awoke. It took him a minute to figure out where he was. He felt his hands gripping something very soft and squishy.

He looked down and saw, laying under him, was the busty blonde Joscelin. Edward saw her top on the right side had slipped off and her massive udder was left bare for his perverted eyes to feast on. His little heart raced as his face became red.

"Oh my, my my!" he thought, " H-Her huge tit, just out.. I..I gotta get a taste!"

The tiny elf dove his face down onto her naked boob and locked his mouth over her red, inch long nipple. He chewed and sucked her lovely teet as if he was starving. It didn't take long and much to his surprise, her udder did what it was meant to do, and squirted a generous amount of warm milk in his tiny mouth. His cheeks puffed out and a little came out of his nose but he managed to swallow all that tasty, salty Joscelin juice.

"Oh boy! I could drink this stuff all day!" he took out her other tit and gave it the same treatment. His teeth gnawing her poor, defenseless nipple as he began to suck her nectar from her chest. His little cock was now rock hard. Ed reached down and began to jerk himself as he nursed on the beautiful blonde.

He was enjoying himself, a bit too much, as he failed to realize that Josie was waking up. Her eyes fluttered open asking the question, "W-What? What happened?"

Then she felt a very familiar feeling on her chest. She could feel something wet suckling her bosom with vigor. Edward looked into her blues eyes as his body jerked for he had just came. Luckily for the busty babe, he came in the snow. She screamed, "Get off!" and shoved his face with the palm of her hand. Pushing him so hard he nearly flew backward. Tumbling a bit before his head became buried in the white flakes that covered the ground.

She huffed and place her giant udders back in her top. What happened, Edward?" she asked still very much irritated. The little elf snatched his head up, coughing up some snow in the process.

"I don't know, miss. It appeared that the sleigh was it by something."

Just then the reindeer came flying back toward them. Rudolf's nose shining bright. Joscelin looked around and noticed that her friend and lover Gwen was missing.

"Where is Gwen? Did you do something to her?!" Joscelin unsheathed her sword and came at the now frightened elf.

"No please! I have no idea what happened to your friend, honest!" he said has he shielded himself with his tiny arms, " I'm sorry I sucked on your boobies, miss! I just couldn't help myself!" he sobbed uncontrollably.

Josie took a deep breath to calm herself. Then she noticed something. With the help of Rudolf's nose, the busty adventurer could make out large, beast-like imprints in the snow. They lead far away from where the crash was.

She beckoned the shiny nosed deer to accompany her, "Come here, Rudolf. I'm going to need your aid. You, Edward, see what you can do to repair the sleigh. I'm going to find Gwen."

With that she began to walk alongside Rudolf. Before she was out of ear shot, Edward told her to be careful for Krampus and his minions. The hairy creature only had a few things that acted as his pawns, but they were still very deadly. The buxom beauty nodded to him and continued on her journey to rescue her companion.

~~~

In a cold, dark cave only lit by a fire, Gwen laid atop a stone slab. Krampus had removed her armor leaving the gorgeous female in just her blue bra and panties. The beast sat near the fire for a moment. He had a small animal spit roasting over the warm flame. Krampus took a bite out of the deceased mammal with a loud crunch. Chewing flesh and bone as if it were nothing.

He slowly turned to the busty elf who was stirring ever so slightly in her unconscious state. His appetite sated for now, but he had another hunger that needed to be filled. The ugly beast's eyes wandered and gazed at the curvaceous body before him. Krampus wanted every bit of this sexy bitch, this slut.

He stood and walked over to Gwen. The monster stood over her for a moment, his eyes resting on her giant juggs. He wanted them, he needed them. The terrible Krampus's lust for giant tits was well known in the legends of the creature. Though some didn't believe in him, the defenseless red head was about to find out just how real he and his everlasting hunger for tit meat was.

He took his index finger and used the claw on the end of it to slice the thin strap which held her bra cups together. Gwendolyn's melons sprang free before him. Her perfect tits left bare in the cold air. Even with the potion that kept her warm, her nipples were still hard and yearning to be suckled.

With his fur coated mitts, Krampus gripped a big tit in each hand. Squeezing and massaging her lovely globes. Gwendolyn winced in her sleep, the sensation of her hooters and nipples being groped and pinched felt pleasurable.

As the horrible thing played with her melons, he thought just how good they must taste. The monster leaned over and sucked in one with a very powerful suction. Her nipple nearly reaching the back of his throat a few times as he nursed on them like a starving infant. This sudden, and quite recognizable, feeling caused the beautiful babe to awaken slowly.

Her eyes fluttered for a moment then became wide as she looked on in horror at the hideous, grotesque being slurping and chewing her tender and soft breast. It snarled and growled as it feasted away at her bosom. Gwen was in a state of shock for a moment, a moment that seemed to last a lifetime. Krampus, still suckling furiously on her tit, noticed that his feeding time at woken up the busty slut. Gwen looked into his eyes, yellow and almost cat like. It gave what she thought was a grin. His blood stained teeth visible and just as horrifying as the rest of him.

She let out a scream of terror. This seemed to excite the beast even more as his sucking became much more ferocious. She attempted to push his head away from her bosom. The motion caused him to let go, but he gripped her wrists tightly. So tight Gwen thought they might snap in two. The elf maiden yelled out in pain then she took one of her legs and used it to hit the monster in his most vulnerable area.

Krampus weld in pain. He let go of her wrists and held his member. Gwen saw this as a chance to get away, so she hopped from the stone slab and attempted to flee. But the horrible Krampus was much too quick and his clawed arm reached out and grabbed Gwen by her red hair. Snatching her back then throwing her against the slab. Her stomach hit the stone and caused the air to leave her lungs. Her new position gave the hairy Krampus a terribly wonderful idea.

He placed his palm and her head and held her down. Gwen's left cheek pressed hard against the cold stone. He used his other hand and gripped her blue panties and as if it were made of tissue paper, ripped them away from the curvy redhead. Her lovely, and well shaved pussy now within full view of Krampus's lust stricken eyes. His huge cock became rock hard as he gripped it firmly in his hand. He rubbed the tip against her snatch.

"N-No please! Anything but that! Nnnooo!" she screamed, but there was no stopping it. Krampus pushed his vein riddled, thick cock inside her womanhood. Little by little, inch by inch the throbbing rod was pushed inside her. She made guttural moans and yelps as she was filled with this monstrous dong. He pushed and shoved, causing Gwen much pain and discomfort. Tears ran down her angelic face as the horrible Krampus violated her.

Once his full length was in, he took a moment to feel just how warm and wet she was. Though this brief intermission did not last long as he began pumping that huge cock in and out. Never coming all the way out, of course, but maybe a couple inches shy before slamming it back in. Gwen's cries for help and Krampus's growls and roars of pleasure echoed off the walls of the cave.

~~~

Joscelin trekked along through the thick snow holding onto Rudolf tightly. His nose lit up the surrounding area and the blonde could still make out the very huge, goat-like hoof prints. The snow fell hard and fast, the wind blowing strong threatening to cover the Krampus tracks. Just then, the Buxom Beauty could make out way in the distance, a light.

A fire's light looking as though it were dancing within the cave in which it was burning.

"That must be it!" Joscelin told herself aloud. As they walked a few more steps, Rudolf jerked back. Snatching himself away from Josie and ran off back towards the sleigh.

"Rudolf? Rudolf, where are you going?" the blonde called, but the reindeer was too far away as his red nose became less and less visible. Then Joscelin heard an eerie laugh from all around her. The clicking and clunking of something almost mechanical seemed to surround her though she frantically looked around but could see nothing. Then as though the noses and laughter seemed to be right on top of her, it stopped.

Josie looked around some more but then lowered her gaze to the ground in front of her. A clown doll sat in the snow motionless.

GuySmut
GuySmut
96 Followers
12