The Buxom Beauty's Christmas Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the-?" Joscelin's question to herself cut short as a teddy bear with a crazed look sewn on it's small face lunged from out of the snow and grabbed her from behind. Though it was small, it's grip was strong and the possessed teddy wrapped its arms around her neck. The clown popped up and jumped onto Josie as well, though it's target was not her neck, but her bosom. It grabbed hold of both tits and bit down on the top of her right breast. This caused Joscelin to yelp and made her off balance. She stumbled backward as a hand gripped her ankle. The new toy was a bunny rabbit. The trio of toys held the buxom beauty down and each one took a position on her body.

The teddy stuffed it's fuzzy cock in her mouth, making Josie gag on the stiff, odd looking cock. The clown doll yanked her top down and sucked her left nipple in it's small mouth. The creepy looking thing at the same time was humping it's own cock between her massive udders. Then the rabbit pulled her panties to the side and began pounding away and her cunt. Doing what rabbits do best, it seemed.

As each one violated the busty babe, she kept trying to find the strength to get them off of her. It was as though they were being controlled by some dark magic. Which they were. The legends of Krampus spoke of how the beast would steal toys from Santa's workshop and make them his personal minions. Minions he loved to use to terrorize women apparently as the toys fucked Joscelin like there was no tomorrow.

As they relentlessly humped her body and mouth, Josie new she had to act quickly. While the teddy, clown and bunny were busy raping her, she took the opportunity to slowly reach behind her. Her hand gripped the handle of her trusted long sword as her body jerked every which way as the demonic toys ravaged her.

The teddy was the first to cum. Exploding it's spunk down her throat. The clown and rabbit came in unison. The clown doll squeezed her tits hard around the toy dong while the rabbit pulled out of her wet pussy and exploded onto her shaven snatch. This was her shot to strike, and strike she did. She used her right arm to knock the teddy away from her now sperm coated mouth, as her left hand unsheathed her sword. She swung but the clown jumped out of the way in time. The rabbit, however, was not as quick and it's head came clean off as her blade sliced it's neck.

She rolled over, her tits bouncing like crazy as she got to her feet and readied herself. The clown rushed towards her, the evil abomination's teeth became sharp and pointed as it leapt through the air. It's target were her massive tits, it wanted to tear the abundant flesh apart. But Joscelin's reflexes were much too swift and she cut the nasty thing in half.

The teddy looked at it's fallen brothers and the toy's face became full of fear as Josie walked over to it. It coward in fear as Joscelin stood over it, her body glistening with saliva and jism. Her massive mams in full view. Though the little possessed teddy was not able to take notice of such beauty as it was cowering in fear. Josie raised her sword over her head and with one mighty swing ended the corrupt toy's existence.

She sighed with relief as she reached into her satchel and rubbed herself down with her magical cloth. She placed her big flesh boulders back in her top and made her way towards the cave.

~~~

"Ugh! Ah, ah! Owww!" Gwen cried as Krampus pounded her gloriously round ass. The beast had finished fucking her cunt and turned his attention to her other hole. He had flipped her over and held her knees down near her head as his mighty long cock penetrates her ass.

The beast snarled and growled and roared as he fucked her hard and fast. Joscelin followed the grunts and yelps until she was witnessing something most terrible. The goat-like being slammed deep inside her anus and let out a blood curdling cry of pleasure as his seed filled her ass up. Spunk exploded out around his cock as he continued to pump more of his smelly offspring into Gwen.

Once he was finished, he pulled out of her tight hole as his cock became flaccid. Krampus was breathing heavily as was Gwendolyn with her eyes puffy from tears. Joscelin didn't know what to do. She thought and thought of a plan then it came to her. The only thing she could think to do and she prayed it would work.

"Hey, big boy!" Joscelin said seductively as she stepped around the corner. Krampus turned, throwing Gwen off the stone slab and onto the ground. He gnashed his teeth and growled ferociously at the blonde. Then she slowly peeled her top down, revealing her perfect, milk engorged knockers. The evil Krampus seized his threatening display and proceeded to lick his lips at the sight of her glorious mammaries. He stomped forward and his stench became stronger, almost burning Josie's nostrils with the foul odor.

He gripped her tits tight in his palms then brought his head down to his meal. He sucked and slurped her tits causing Joscelin the same discomfort that Gwen had to endure. Then her milk gushed out and down his throat. The warm liquid was the best the beast had ever had and he was going to attempt to suck her dry. He made slow moans as he nursed hard on her glorious udders.

Gwen shook off the pain her body had as much as she could. She looked towards the slurping noises and saw her lover letting Krampus feed from her tasty breasts. She was confused at first, but Josie looked to her with pain on her face as she nodded her head towards the elf's bow and arrows laid up against the cave wall. The buxom beauty then held the vile Krampus's head with her right hand as he continued sucking from her melon like a baby.

The red headed elf made her way quietly towards her weapon. Her pussy and ass still pounding with discomfort. As Josie held Krampus's head still she said to him softly," Enjoy the taste you bastard, because it's the last you'll ever get!"

Krampus looked up at her confused and enraged, but then he felt a very painful sting hit him in his spine. The beast roared as Josie yanked her tit away from his mouth as she rolled away. At the same time she unsheathed her sword and in an upwards slash she severed his left arm. Krampus cried as his blood pooled on the ground. He turned to see Gwen with an arrow ready, " Merry Christmas you piece of shit!" her arrow flew through the air and penetrated Krampus's skull between his yellow eyes. The beast lay dead at their feet. Gwen held her tits in her arm as Josie place her sword back in its holder.

The blonde handed her cloth over to her companion and apologized for not being able to find her sooner. The nude Gwen, after cleaning and healing herself with the cloth, hugged her friend in a warm embrace. She looked Joscelin in the eyes and thanked her without words. The two kissed passionately for a moment before she motioned to Gwen to get dressed. After which they headed out of the cave.

"How are we going to find our way back to the sleigh?" questioned the Buxom Beauty. Just then a red light in the sky appears faintly in the distance. "Rudolf!" the two busty babes exclaimed.

Edward had repaired the sleigh and the deer with his nose so bright, lead the rest of Santa's reindeer to Joscelin and Gwendolyn. The tiny elf steered the sled down towards the ground. Landing a few feet away from the lovely ladies.

"Oh joy! We found you!" Edward said with glee.

"It's good to see you fixed the sleigh, Edward. Looks like you're a bit more than just a pervert after all." replied Josie with another stern look. The little elf just held his head down in embarrassment. As the beautiful babes climbed aboard, Joscelin informed the elf that they had slayed the vile creature Krampus.

"That's wonderful news!" he said, "Though sadly, Krampus can't actually be killed. His 'death' really only means that his spirit will need to hibernate for a few years before returning." he informed the women.

"Well that sucks, but at least he's gone for now. The hideous bastard." Gwen spoke.

After many miles in just a short amount of time, the adventurers had made it to Santa's workshop. The small house was puzzling to say the least. "Where is the workshop? Isn't it supposed to be much bigger than this?" asked Joscelin.

"Don't worry, wait till we're inside." said Ed.

The trio walked into the cabin's front door and was baffled at just how large it really was. Santa's magic was truly something wondrous to behold. The ability to have something appear so small and unnoticeable to being the size of a large workshop was just awe inducing. It was as though the two women had opened the door to one home and was teleport somewhere else. The workshop was full of dozens of elves just like Edward. They were all working, and building, and wrapping different gifts at a speed once thought impossible.

Some were sipping eggnog while at the same time building toys. A few stopped to notice the adventurers. Many of the males taking a liking to their huge whoppers.

"Wow!" the babes sighed with joyous wonder.

"Come along, Nick is right this way!" Edward said holding onto Gwen and Josie's hands and leading them towards the door in the back. They made their way through the gigantic workshop and headed towards a small, red wooden door with a green knob. Once inside, the blonde and the redhead's eyes were met with a small, cozy looking cabin style home that matched the outside. A fireplace warmed the house as they saw, laying on a bed old Saint Nick himself. His wife, Mrs. Clause sat next to him. She looked up and was surprised as well as relieved to see Edward had returned and with the famous Buxom Beauty herself.

"Oh my, Edward, you're back! And is this Joscelin?" she asked standing and walking over to the two women, "It's so good of you to come!"

"It's the least I could do, miss." Josie said humbly.

She shook both their hands and then brought Joscelin over to the side of Santa's bed. She handed the blonde a tall glass and instructed her to fill it with her milk then give it to her husband. Joscelin nodded then took the glass as instructed and pulled out her huge right tit. Gwen, Edward, and old Mrs. Clause watched as she hand expressed her tasty milk into the large cup. Edward gripped Gwen's smooth leg tightly with anticipation. Running his hand up and squeezing the elf babe's butt. She shooed him away of course as she watched Josie finally fill the glass.

Joscelin became light headed but held the glass firm. Then sat next to old Nick and held his head in her palm. His eyes shut but his mouth open. She guided the glass to his lips slowly letting her milk enter it. Santa, though unconscious, drank the glass. Some milk dipping from the corner of his mouth and going into his big bushy, white beard.

After the glass was gone, Josie stood next to Mrs. Clause as they watched Nick closely. His nose began to twitch, and his eyes began to flutter as old Saint Nick began to wake. He smiled as he sat up in his bed, "Ho! Ho! Ho! Now that is the best milk I've ever had. And coming from me, that says a lot!" he laughed as he stood from the bed.

"My dear Joscelin, thank you so much! You and your friend here saved this old man's life today. And more importantly you saved Christmas!"

Joscelin was nearly speechless as she gazed at the real Santa. But she bowed her head and told him it was the least she could do. The old man beckoned her and Gwen to come to him as he embraced them both in a heartwarming hug. Once they broke apart, Nick turned to his wife and she gave him a kiss, "Now, honey, you have presents to deliver."

Saint Nick nodded and he spun around in a circle. A glittery, shiny mess of snowflakes engulfed him as he did so. Once he stopped he was no longer wearing his pajamas, but instead his signature red and white Christmas apparel.

"Now there's the handsome man I married!" said Mrs. Clause as she looked at her husband with eyes full of love. He smiled to her then turned to the busty women, " Now let's give you two a special gift."

He held out his hand and a light began to glow. Then an object appeared and he offered it to Gwen. It was vile that glowed a bright white light. "Gwendolyn, for all you have been through and for everything you have done, I give you this. The light of the North Star. May it protect you in the darkest of places. When lost it will guide you back home."

"T-Thank you so much, sir!" she said with gratitude.

"Ho! Ho! Please call me Nicholas." he told the elf as he placed a hand on her shoulder. She hugged him then he turned to Joscelin.

"My dear! For your bravery and for saving me, I bestow upon you, this." Nick held out his hand again and the same light glowed again. Then in his sat a ring with a strange, blue gem.

"This is the Ring of Fortitude. It's enchanted with a strong magic that will allow you to never become tired in battle."

"Wow!" she exclaimed, "That is a wonderful gift indeed! Thank you so much Santa!"

Joscelin too hugged the jolly Saint Nick. Once they said their goodbyes, he twirled his hands around then in the blink of an eye, the two busty babes were back at Elron's house.

"That was amazing! I can't believe we met the real Santa!" said Gwen.

"I know! It was truly an amazing adventure!" replied Josie. Then the redheaded elf leaned over and kissed Joscelin on the lips. Thanking her for everything Joscelin had done. Josie reassured her that she couldn't have done it without her help. They smiled at each other as they walked to the door. Josie knocked and not Elron but another familiar face opened the door.

"Driggle!" the ladies said in unison.

"Hey! Elron told me that you two went off to save Christmas. I can't wait to hear all about it!" said the little imp.

"Driggle what are you doing here? I thought you were visiting family." said Joscelin.

"Ah. I was just getting my rocks off with a couple ladies I met at an inn near Valorinth." he told the blonde.

"Told you so." Gwen said to Joscelin sarcastically.

"Besides, you two are my family." Driggle said with a smile as he flew towards the busty pair. They all three hugged one another tight. Then Driggle told them to come get some of Elron's eggnog and to tell him what happened. Gwen and the imp made it inside first, but Joscelin was stopped by a thin, very skinny looking elf.

"Oh! Sorry, you must be Gwen's cousin, Fenian."

The short elf only replied with, "Uh huh."

"Well.." said Joscelin, "Aren't you going to let me in?"

Gwen's cousin pointed above his head at a small plant hanging in the doorway. A mistletoe. "Oh..." was Josie's only response. She leaned forward, pursing her lips so she could get this kiss over with. But the nerdy looking elf wasn't interested in kissing her lips. He dove forward and buried his head between the Buxom Beauty's giant orbs. He gave loud moans of joy as he squeezed her tits around his head as Joscelin just gasped.

"Hey! Hands off of her you little shit!" said Gwen from the other room. As the gorgeous elf made her way back to the door her cousin popped his head out of her melons, "Sorry cousin G. But it's the rules of Christmas." he said as he brought his head back down and sucked Joscelin's right nipple, still encased in her brown top, into his perverted mouth.

Gwen grabbed her cousin by the neck of his shirt and yanked him away from her companion and threw him inside. A loud thud and a few yelps echoed out into the night sky as Josie made her way inside, closing the door behind her. Despite the perverted cousin, the Buxom Beauty was happy to see everyone gathered together for the holidays.

The End.

12