The Cab Ride

Story Info
Mistress & lover have a wild NYC adventure.
4.6k words
3.88
23.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers

“Taxi!” I shouted above the roar of the Manhattan traffic. Very quickly a yellow cab pulls up to the curb and we tumble into the back seat.

“Where to Mac?” asked the cabby.

I gave him the address and then snuggled next to you on the taxi’s back seat.

My hand undid the buttons of your coat and then I parted the opening. Your nipples harden as the cool air embraced your skin. Tiny goose flesh appeared, but it’s more the excitement than the coolness.

Having your pussy on display to the world always exhilarated you. The sense of freedom was indescribable. A small trickle of pussy juice oozed between your labia as physical evidence of this joy.

“Go ahead and get yourself off!” I suggested. I knew that next to your exhibitionist streak, you liked sex in public places. We had done all kinds of places, but not a big city. Especially NYC.

It didn’t take the cabby long to figure out what was going on. He adjusted his mirror to get a better view of your public masturbation.

Now you really went to town. Playing with your tits as we drove down the avenues you really were getting hot. Playing the wanton slut made you feel in control. Since you had the drivers undivided attention, you worked harder on your own pleasure.

The feeling of wetness between your fingers increased till you were sloppy wet. You put your cum laden fingers under my nose. The scent of your hot pussy juice always drives me wild. Around my mouth your fingers traced my lips and then entered my mouth. I sucked on the acidic moistness. I loved it.

It didn’t take much longer and you climax. New York watched, the cabby watched, and your lover watched. Oh the relief was so, so wonderful.

“Here’s our stop.” I announced as the taxi pulled to the curb.

“Better button up.” I suggested.

I paid the driver and as he took off we surveyed the brownstone nondescript building. A sidelong glance and slight nod of my head and we walked together arm in arm to the double doors. I pressed the buzzer and within moments the door came open.

The entrance had an old-world decadence. A slight musty decaying odor filled the air. Lighting was indirect with strategically placed candles, some alone and some in groups, very gothic. It should be, the place was named “The Vault”.

I signed the register took our room key and scanned about the entrance foyer.

Little knots of people gathered some totally nude, others dressed in leather corsets or g-strings even some in feathered masks. My nipples stiffened with anticipation of the weekend yet started.

Your hand sought mine out and squeezed it. “This is pretty awesome James. How did you find it?”

“The web is a wonderful place. And since you were curious about some bondage, well I thought, ‘You know ,Mona I think would really go for this.’ Anyway it seems pretty neat and a nice way to spend a mid-winter’s weekend.” I explained as we surveyed the foyer.

That lustful stare with those piercing green eyes looked up at me and then you kissed me .

Our room was on the fourth floor. It had a four poster queen sized bed. Each post had silken ropes already attached and ready for play. The marble-topped sideboard had a bottle of champagne chilling in a bucket of ice. Next to the bucket were two crystal champagne flutes. Large Mirrors were hanging on the walls.

I started the shower and after we both were fluffed and puffed. I popped the cork on the champagne.

You were lying against me on the bed with your head tucked into my chest. Absentmindedly stroking my pubic hair. We sipped the cool liquid and begun to relax. It had been three months since we had seen each other last and there was a pent up sexual tension that needed to be released.

I cupped your right breast with my right hand and tweaked your nipple. I would pull vertically on the teat stretching it as far as it could go. Then I let go and it would return only to start the whole process again. It was hard as a cherrystone and you moaned with each pull and release.

My other hand gently massaged the expanse of your belly. Up and down in light circles occasionally brushing your pussy hairs. It was working the magic. You were becoming very aroused.

“Oh, God that’s heavenly.” You murmured. “I can’t wait until I feel a hard cock in this pussy that is in sore need of attention.”

Rolling on top of me you pressed your lips to mine. Light kisses and little stabs with your tongue into my hungry mouth. A pressure caused by the circular motion of the slow grind of your pelvis stimulated my penis. You worked your way towards my nipples and sucked them vigorously. They hardened and the sensation was exquisite. My breathing became more erratic and deeper as you continued to lick your way to my awaiting groin. You sucked my scrotum taking each cum-filled nut into your mouth stimulating them with the movement of your skilled tongue. Applying gentle suction increased the stimulation.

Turning your body 180 degrees you maneuvered the stanky cunt to my face. Once in position you rose up smothering me with your cum flowing womanhood.

“LICK MY HOT CUNT!” you ordered as you grind the labia into my obedient mouth.

I lapped the wet pussy. Your juices covered my nose, mouth, and chin. I couldn’t get enough. To be your sex-toy is my burning desire. You pressed downwards and rocked back and forth over my entire face drenching me in pussy cum. Holding my balls in your left hand you kept a consistent pulling tension stretching my hairy scrotum and all the while jacking my fully engorged penis with your right hand.

I twisted my erect nipples as the chaotic sensations of being submissive, servicing my Mistress, and submerged in total sexual stimulation broke through any last barriers of resistance.

“OH,GOD! OH GOD!” came the muffled cry as my orgasm emerged.

Thick, creamy gobs of hot jism flew onto your rounded belly and between your breast. As you continued to jack me off at a furious rate more sperm shot out of my balls onto your clasping fist dribbling down over my cock and scrotum.

The visual spectacle and the munching of your pussy caused you to achieve your release too.

“OH FUCK…..OH FUCKKKK…..EAT MY PUSSY HARDER JAMES……. OHHhhhhhh…..YESSSSSS!”

With both hands on my cock your mouth encircled my engorged penis and applied pressure with your teeth to the extremely tender cockhead as you continued to grind my face with your pussy. The pleasure was nearly painful, but I was grateful for your attention as you suck the remaining cum from my spent balls.

We collapsed together awashed in the cleansing aftermath of total coital contentment.

Part 2

After a relaxing nap followed by a quick shower we dressed and went to the dining room.

You dressed in a gauzy ancient Greek-styled short gown wearing no undergarments. The sides were barely attached allowing your body the freedom as if you were wearing not a stitch of clothing. You made up your eyes in an ancient Egyptian style. To complete the look a beautiful museum quality Egyptian necklace and earrings completed the effect. You were dazzling.

I wore a similar styled Grecian tunic. Before leaving the room you had snapped a leather cock ring into place around my organ. It goes without question, not including the tunic, that was all I was wearing.

We were seated and after ordering cocktails we survey the other guest that were dining.

It was a very interesting array of taste. All the guests were in some sort of costume or in some state of undress. In fact some were absolutely naked.

One woman was dressed in a black leather G-string with thigh high black leather boots. Her companion was naked save for a spiked dog collar. A leash was attached to the collar and he remained on his knees by her side through out dinner. We watched fascinated while she feed him scrapes from her plate.

Another couple ate their meal only attired in mask of fantastically colored feathers. She was jerking him off as they laughed and continued their meal as if they were the only ones in the room.

It was within this electric atmosphere that a plump woman in her late fifties sat down at our table. You were on her left and I was on her right. She was clothed in a black merry widow that let her rather full matronly breast spill over the top revealing her large areola and thick nipples. She wore no underpants, but had a thick forest of black and gray pubic hair very much on public display. Straddling the chair she kept her thighs wide spread allowing a full view of her sex.

“Welcome to the Vault. I’m your hostess this evening. Stella is my name.” She smiled at us then continued. “You must be James. And this charming creature must be Mona. What wonderful eyes you have my dear, such an intense shade of green. Your make-up really does a great job of showing them off to advantage.”

“Nice to meet you.” We replied. “Did you get my request in order for this evening?” I asked.

“Of course.” Came the demure answer with a hint of lecherous humor. “You and your little pet will have the absolute time of your lives.”

“James tells me that you have expressed an interest in some bondage and some light spanking.” Stella addressed you like it was the most ordinary thing in the world.

You blushed, giggled nervously saying, “Well yes I did say I wouldn’t mind sometime.”

“Excellent! You two finish dinner and I’ll return to escort you to our next stop.”

Stella kissed us both fully on the mouth lingering on yours a little longer then walked away her plump ass swaying sensuously.

The dinner completed, satiated we waited sipping our coffee. Stella returned.

“It’s time to continue our evening elsewhere.” Stella continued, “Come let’s go.” And taking us by the hand she escorted us to the awaiting pleasure.

The room was spacious. The walls were a deep burgundy. Gold framed paintings of satyrs and nymphs were on the walls. Various erotic sculptures were about the room. One was a six feet erect penis done in living color. A large vulva, completely realistic, was displayed next to the penis on a short Roman column. The lighting was soft and demure.

“Step over here Mona!” ordered Stella. You walked over and had a set of leather shackle buckled on each ankle. It was impossible for you to close your legs since a four feet long wooden pole connected to the shackles kept them apart. It also made it very difficult to walk.

“Surprised? You needn’t be. That pussy of yours will be on display the entire evening. All strangers, guest and whoever I choose will have complete access at all times.” Explained our matronly hostess.

Pulling you over a padded horse, Stella strapped both of your wrists down. Next the little gown was striped from your plump body. There you were exposed and vulnerable for all to see, touch and use.

Crack! Stella’s full hand landed on your naked buttock leaving a full handprint. Several more were directed on to the ample target turning the white skin a rosy shade of pink. All the while you grew hotter. The sensation of bondage and security it provided was extremely stimulating causing your pussy to become so wet it began to drip down your thigh. Stella noted the wetness and picking up a butt-plug from a nearby table moistened the device in your hot pussy before inserting it into your exposed rectum. The pressure at first shocked you, but the sensation caused an increase in your sexual tension. Stella smacked you a few more times on your redden buttocks then strolled over to me.

“Turn you on James?” She asked coyly as she squeezed my hardening penis. She then commanded me to bend over and touch my ankles. Applying a large dollop of KY jelly to the end of another butt plug she pushed the hard rubber into my waiting asshole. It felt good and I gasped a little as the plug was seated in place. Your view was unimpeded. You could see the sweat forming on my body as it grew warmer.

“That turn you on too?” Stella asked you looking you in the eyes. “Watch this.” She then turned around and pulled off the tunic I was wearing. The cockring that I had on was doing its job well. My engorged member throbbed with every heartbeat as it does when I get sexually aroused. Grabbing me by my cock she pulled me closer to you then just inches from your face she shoved me on to my knees.

“Lick she commanded!” and presented the gray haired pussy to my face as Stella sat on a high stool. This took place directly in front of you. You watched getting wetter as I sucked the matron’s pussy. Within minutes her cunt smell filled your nostrils and you would have loved to have touched yourself, but the bondage would not allow you that simple pleasure it just made you hotter.

Stella rubbed her pussy back and forth over my face and uttered low moaning sounds as she neared her climax. “Oh God yes!” she cried and let herself go into her first orgasm of the evening.

I was very horny and a mere touch would have me shooting off. I love nothing more than to service my lover to orgasms. Our eyes met and you mouthed “Thank you.”

You had told me about your fantasies and I wanted to serve you well. Therefore I arranged this as a fitting beginning to our sexual adventures. The bond of understanding grew between us binding the ropes of erotic passion for a long time.

A resounding slap on your buttocks broke the revelry. Then Stella laid over you caressing your buttocks occasionally gliding a hand over your pussy. She kissed the back of your neck and kissed your ears. In a low whisper soft, but loud enough for me to hear she said, “I have a special treat in store for you, Mona, darling. “Look to your left!”

Through the door came three men wearing loose dressing gowns. A snap of Stella’s fingers and they dropped the gowns to the floor. Your eyes nearly popped right out.

“These are my Hung-men of the Apocalypse” she giggled.

Hung they were. Two guys boasted at least a ten-inch dick and one guy had around twelve inches minimally. They slowly jacked their cocks till they hardened. Their thick roots must have been three to Four inches in diameter.

“Well my dear,” inquired Stella. “Are you up to the challenge?”

“Ah,yes. At least I think so.” Came your awed reply. Your brain reeled with the sight of the humongus manmeat. With eyes darting from penis to penis you became hotter and hotter and the trickle in your pussy became a torrential downpour.

“Good! Alright boys you have your instructions.”

The men ambled towards you their proud erections waving about. In the rarified atmosphere the plan began to unfold. Stella had the men dip their huge cocks into a large glass jar full of perfumed body oil. They then began to rub the oils into your waiting skin using their hardened rods as applicators.

Your moaning grew louder as the erections rubbed your face, thighs and calves at the same time. As you tried to reach out with your mouth and suck any cock near your face the guys would playfully moved them just an inch or so away and wag them. “Want to suck this baby?” “Not yet darling!” came their teasing remarks. Then they resumed the oil rubbing.

Stella came up to you and began twisting and pulling your nipples. As you moaned she placed a clamp on each nipple. The clamp had a string with a small weight on the end. The weight pulled your nipples to points. There was just enough tension created by gravity that made you hover between agony and ectasy.

Sitting on the tall stool Stella shoved her saturated fuck hole towards your mouth placing a leg over each of your shoulders. “Suck this slut!” she commanded.

You licked her obediently. Her cunt’s aroma making you drunk with desire. Stella grunted as you applied pressure with your tongue to her swollen clitoris. All this while Stella kept an iron grip on my scrotum. “Is this what you wanted for your little mistress James? She’s a fine cunt lapper. Do you think she’ll be able to deal with the boys? Hmmmm?” Then Stella had another orgasm.

“Go on. Go suck your slut’s pussy.” Stella positioned me between your thighs looking towards your pubes.

The smell of your cunt was strong and very exciting. I barely began to lick your clit when the shudder of your first orgasm rocked your entire body.

“Oh fucking God yes!” you screamed at the top of your lungs. “Uhhhhhh!”

If it wasn’t for the support of the padded saw horse you would have sunk to the ground. With barely time to recover from the explosive orgasm, the first massive dick shoved itself into your well-lubricated quim. You never had experienced the like of this before and with the first hard slamming thrust you quickly came again. I continued to work on your clit with my tongue as the cock seesawed in side your gushing cunt. Then Stella guided the 12-inch cock to your greedy mouth.

The bulb of his swollen cock head was enormous and was a chore to get into your mouth, but Stella was determined that you would take more and pushed the man’s buttocks to indicate that he should continue entry into your mouth. You though you would gag at first, however you were equally determined to swallow as much of that monster as you could.

As the giant cock fucked your mouth Stella applied a hint more downward pressure on the nipple weights. It was almost uncomfortable, but deliciously so. The doggy style fucking and the cunt licking continued unabated adding to your lust. You were screaming at this point as the rear man slapped your ass repeatedly. No one heard a thing because your mouth was so crammed full of cock. This weird sensation of screaming yet being unable to hear was pushing the envelope.

Then you started on an orgiastic roller coaster ride. One wave upon another washed over your libido. Liberating the closed self, opening like a flower petal by petal by petal. It was Wagnerian in scale. You consciously tried to separate the fucking from the fellatio from the cunnilingus and try as you may they just blended together. The room grew dark and you just passed out.

When you came to the 12-inch cock was directly in front of your face. The man fucking you from the rear disengaged and came around to put his reddened cock near your face. He jerked off and shot his spunky load towards your open mouth. The jism struck you on your upper lip and then directly onto your tongue. The next few spurts landed on your hair. He then held his cock steady as you cleaned him with your willing tongue.

Stella lick the cum from your face as the second man mounted you from the rear. He bucked wildly and your hips met his hard thrusts. Slipping her tongue into your mouth, Stella allowed you to taste the newly spewed cum.

She then grabbed me by the scrotum and commanded you to suck my cock. “Go ahead Mona isn’t this what you wanted. To cut loose all that false bullshit about societal rules and letting your lover have the best fucking slut he has ever known. Go on and show him just how lewd you can be.”

“Shove that cock here now!” you yelled. “Let me chew that dick.” And you did. It was the best fellating of my life. Your tongue searched my groin and my scrotum knowing that it was my most sensitive area. I moaned as you licked and sucked.

The man who had been pumping your cunt took his placed beside me. Stella pulled me back and he took my place. He shoved his cock into you mouth and within moments your expert mouth had him cumming like a fire hose. You gagged from the shock of the amount of ejaculate. Yet you swallowed the loaded and cleaned him with your tongue.

Overwhelmed with pride of a lover who’s mistress exceeded his wildest expectations, I dropped to my knees and kissed you fully on the lips tasting your saliva, Stella’s cunt juice and the cum of the two men.

The 12-inch cock now touched your labia and pushed past any resistance your well lubed pussy could offer. Your facial expression was that of a lustful slut getting her best fucking ever. “HARDER! Fuck me harder!” He pounded your ass. The slapping sound as his pelvis hit your ass gave the staccato cadence to the scene. You truly were reaching that point of no return and started yelling. “FUCK,FUCK ME,FUCK ME HARDER,HARDER.”

Jimbow
Jimbow
46 Followers
12