The Cab Ride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The orgasm ripped through like a hurricane as you continued to scream. His dick shot cum after cum into your inflamed pussy. It oozed down your thighs as he withdrew his now flaccid member.

Stella sensing that you had reached your limit undid your bonds and you slide to the floor softly panting.

Part 3

The sleep that one has after extreme sexual activity must be the most relaxing and recuperative of all slumber times. We awoke in our room and lay in the comfortable warmth of after glow cuddled together almost as one. That evenness of temperature caused by the touching of our bodies was our security blanket.

You softly caressed my belly running your fingers through my pubic hair. Lazily you stroked my soft penis.

“That was so wonderful.” You purred into my ear. “You seemed to always know what I want.” Then you gently kissed me.

“You know,” I replied as I turn to look you in the eyes. “It’s because we talk and you tell me what turns you on. And I love to help you come. It really is so satisfying for me to watch you get off and know I was the one to get you there.

Cupping my scrotum you murmured, “Speaking of getting off you didn’t cum back there in the room with Stella and those guys. Just what are we going to do about that?”

Not waiting for an answer you moved down and sucked on my left nipple. Carefully nipping with your teeth and sucking it into your mouth. Feeling the hardening with your tongue you rub the sensitive tip while sucking harder. I moaned as you continued the foreplay.

Tugging on my nut sack you applied that tension that you know I love. Pulling the scrotum and stretching it further you released my tit and headed towards my awakening penis. You watched as the erection spread its entire length and the glans pushed aside the foreskin to emerge in the light. A single drop of pre-cum oozed from the slit. Your tongue licked the tip of my penis and the clear droplet disappeared into your mouth.

“Ummm. I need some more of that.” You said then gave me a sexy leer as you started to fellate my stiffening cock. Round and around the glans you applied your expert skills while maintaining the tension on my scrotum and balls. You licked the entire length bringing me to full stiffness.

Releasing my scrotum you reached over to the bedside table and grabbed the KY gel. After applying a generous amount to your finger tip you slowly worked it into my ass.

You repositioned your self between my legs. While kneeling you placed one of my legs on each shoulder then shoved a pillow under my ass. You now had an unobstructed view of everything. You could see the scene reflected in the mirrors around the room and that was a turn on to you also.

“O.K. lover boy now I want to see that cock spurt just for me.”

I gripped the bedside as you managed to push the finger in another inch more and then applied the slow in and out movement. You then spit into your right hand, which still had KY gel covering your fingers, and then began to jack me off.

“Oh God!” I moaned, “That’s wonderful keep it up.” And you tightened your grip and began to seriously hand fuck me. I shifted my hips as you continued to jack me off. Your language grew coarse and louder. I love it when you talk dirty and it turns you on also.

“Jesus! I want that stiff dick in my hot cunt now!” you declared and straddled me. You lowered your wet pussy onto my erection and pushed downward taking the entire length in a single motion. From the reflection you could see my massive hard cock sliding in and out with every movement. The wetness of your pussy matted my pubic hair even dripping down over my ballsack.

“Oh James! Fuck your hot slut! Fuck this Bitch now, baby!” you uttered moaning with increasing fervor.

I changed to the doggy position. You presented your willing cunt and ordered, “Stick that fuck rod in right now Boy-toy!”

Doing so without delay we both watched our reflections in the mirror. My skinny ass hammered your fat ass causing ripples as the pounding intensified. The slapping of our flesh was delicious. The wideness of your hips was being constantly rubbed by my hands as you egged me on. Your swinging tits and belly shook, as we fucked like crazy. You watched knowing that I love your largeness, your fatness. My earth mother goddess I worship your bounty. You know I find nothing so hot as a willing BBW who loves to be as much of a slut as I do. Therein lies the success of this wonderful Slut/Boy-toy relationship.

Cum was boiling in my nuts and we knew that both of us are reaching that point of no return, I grabbed both of your ankles, one in each hand and fucked you as hard as I possible could. Looking towards the large mirror our eyes locked together reflecting our mutual lusts and needs.

“FUCK ME HONEY! FUCK MY DRIPPING CUNT HARDER! FUCK IT! FUCK IT! FUCK IT!”

“YES MY BABY! OH GOD YOUR CUNT SMELL IS DELICIOUS. OH YOU’RE SO FUCKING HOT! OH JESUS I LOVE YOUR SLUT PUSSY!

Your orgasm gripped your being causing the sensation to swamp your consciousness. One, then two and my God, a third orgasm ripped through your libido. This caused your pussy to grip my cock like a vise and then I came pumping spurt after spurt of thick white jism from my turgid penis as an offering into your temple-cunt.

We laid on our sides spooning for some time still joined by your pussy and my cock until I soften in the moistness of your engorged vagina. This quietness was so peaceful, so relaxing. We both knew that we would be parting in a few short hours and not see each other for maybe months. However we are bonded on a level that few achieve though many strive for. And we will revisit the “Vault” again at some future date.

12