The Cabin

Story Info
Couple meets in the snowy PA woods.
1.8k words
3.4
14.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wrote this after meeting a friend online. She and talked of meeting, but never actually did.

* * * * *

It’s been snowing out and we had been looking for the perfect weekend to spend at your friend’s cabin in the woods. You are very close to your friend Marissa and she mentioned to you that her cabin is available most anytime...just give her some notice. You called her Friday, notice being a little short, and she had nothing planned. It was fine with her.

Fortunately, she trusted you with a key so it was just a matter of packing and quick planning. The forecast was for snow flurries at the most. The woods offered all kinds of things...pristine view near a lake, wild animals, nature at its most beautiful.

You had been at Marissa’s cabin only a couple of times and you remembered she had no phone there. You made sure you had your cell phone ready and packed. She had a fireplace but you weren’t sure what else.

It took about two hours to get there, in the middle of PA. We were both looking forward to this. You’ve had a rough week with short staff, dealing with an auditor and a shit-load of work. I’ve been getting my feet wet with a new job. We put in a tape and listened to some relaxing music on the way...holding hands. Janice’s hands are so soft...I could probably hold them forever.

We arrive at Marissa’s cabin early in the afternoon. It was kinda hard to see since it’s in the woods and it was snowing very hard. The air was very cold...as we expected. There was a lot of snow on the ground; nearly a foot. We get in and it’s very chilly but the furnace had been on. She’s got the cabin winterized and always a little ready.

There a wood-burning stove and fireplace. I prepare both while you set housekeeping a little...clothes, food and all. I took a minute from the wood at the fireplace and watch you. You have sort of a serious look on your face, especially in the kitchen organizing food and such. But you are beautiful...sexy shape and the way your hair flows with your body. You sense me watching you. You turn, pause, and we exchange loving glances...your smile is awesome.

We have a wonderful and tasty dinner with lots of pasta. I had a taste for fish (not sure if you do) and it was excellent. Your culinary artistry...well...you do have some. We’re relaxed on the couch in front of the fireplace and a CD playing in our player. We were ready to let whatever flow; just a quiet evening with no phones or any other bother. A glass of wine for each of us. It was heaven.

The fire has the cabin very, very cozy and actually hot. The glow of the fire against your face is striking. The wine has put a smile on each of us...mellow. We’re very warm; a contrast to the snow storm outside. We both remove our sweats. I notice your T-shirt underneath...just tight enough to show your beautiful breasts and obvious nipples. You decide that my rugby shirt was too much...and you pull it off. That feels better. You lean over to me with a warm kiss. I pull you closer with a tighter kiss as if to say “Thank you...you’re wonderful.” Your hand lands intentionally in my lap and you search for my cock. You start rubbing it through my pants. I pull you closer for a warm, french kiss. Our mouths are wide open and our tongues are entwined. I rub your back and work your t-shirt loose at your waste.

I lean back on the couch, laying down. You are on top in “nano seconds”. You seem to make an effort to press your chest into mine. I’ve mentioned before that I like the feeling of your soft tits against my chest. I moan a little. Your tongue is still playing with mine and we’re both beginning to drool a little. Your hand rubs my cock a little harder. I’ve got your t-shirt loose and pulled up part-way. You sit up for a sec and take your shirt off...bra still on but it is holding beautiful tits. The fire’s glow against your body is incredibly sexy. My cock grows a little harder. You take a swig of wine. You stare at me for a moment and rub your tits through your bra. You say “You’re fun to tease”. “I like being teased by you”, I reply.

You reach again for my cock, feeling it through my sweats. You smile and say “I like what I feel. It will taste perfect with the wine.” My cock grows a little harder yet. I lift up a little and you pull down my sweats. You rub a little more through my briefs and eventually pull them down far enough to play with my cock. You hold it up and stare at it. You begin licking its shaft. You kiss the head, then rub it with your tongue. You stop for a moment to take your sweat pants off. I ask you what you’re doing. You reply, “I like to play with my pussy when I suck your cock.” You left your panties on.

You lay back down, playing with my cock. You kiss and lick the head...taking it part way into your mouth. You moan rather loudly. Your other hand eases inside your panties and you play with your pussy lips. You moan a little louder. You start pumping my cock with your mouth, but very slowly. Your breathing becomes harder. You take my cock all the way in...then almost all the way out. I can tell from the shaking that your rubbing your pussy pretty hard. You take my cock in your mouth as far as you can. My God!!!! The feeling is incredible. Your tongue is dancing all over my cock.

After a few more strokes, you stop and peel off your sopping wet panties. You lay back down on top of me in 69 and say “Lick my pussy”. You spread your pussy lips with your fingers, still trying to finger fuck yourself. Your fingers are sopping with your sweetness and your pussy is very, very wet...almost dripping. You sit on my face at first, spreading your pussy lips for my tongue. I slowly being licking your clit, then playing with your pussy lips. You whisper “Oh God, you make me wet. I want your tongue where my fingers are...deep in my pussy. Tongue fuck me.”

I begin licking your pussy lips all over. You begin to squirm. You lay back down to get your mouth on my cock. “Now, fuck my mouth.” You take my cock deep in your mouth. You pump very quickly. I lick your pussy lips up and down, almost in a circular motion. You take break from my cock for some air. “Shit, that feels good”, you whisper. I reach down and around to undo your bra...let your tits go free. You’re too busy on my cock to take it off...you just leave it. I lick you a little harder, faster. Your rubbing your pussy into my face...grinding your hips. Your breathing is...uh...uh...uh...very...hard... and fast. I push my tongue into yourr pussy, trying to fuck you deep with it. I wrap my hands around your ass cheeks and pull you tight. Your hips grind faster. The juices from your pussy are flowing. Your breathing is very hard and fast. You begin sucking hard on my cock. You’ve stopped pumping but you hold my cock in your mouth and begin sucking hard. You feel a huge fucking orgasm building. You want this orgasm. You grind your hips harder, your pussy in my face. You whisper loudly “Oh God, fuck my pussy. I’m cumming. I’m fucking cumming. Oh... oh... uh... UH... fuck it!!! UHHH!! Uhhh!! Oh!! Uh...MmmMM...UHHHH!!” You rub your pussy with your fingers while I lap up your juices.

You’ve stopped grinding since you’ve been hit with exhaustion. Your breathing slows. You lay on my trying to catch your breath. My cock has begun throbbing from your sucking. You turn around for a minute and plant a deep, warm kiss on my lips. You fling your bra off onto the couch. You rub your tits gently, looking me in the eyes. You smile and say, “I want you to rub and suck these and fuck my pussy. I want you to cum in my pussy.” I reply “Then, bring your beautiful body over here.”

You lay down on top of my chest. I rub your tits gently, pinching each nipple. Another warm kiss. You reach down and rub your pussy. We both smile at the sounds of your juices against your fingers. I can’t stand it another minute. You say with a smile “You can’t stand it, can you?” I nod my head to say “No”. You reach down and find my cock. You ease the head of my cock against your pussy lips...and push it in. You lift up and put a tit in my face. I take the nipple in my mouth. I grind my hips, pumping my cock into your pussy.

I bite your nipple gently. I hold your ass cheeks to pull you closer. I moan because I’m fucking a beautiful woman and I have her soft tit in my mouth. You grind your pussy onto my cock and whisper, “Oh God, I love fucking you. Your cock feels so good in my pussy. Let’s fuck all night.” I massage both your tits at once and kiss you gently. “I love fucking you. Let’s fuck until we fall asleep.” “Ok” was your whispered reply.

Your pussy is so wet around my cock, taking the whole thing in easily. I push deeper and grind harder. I feel some fire building. I can’t hold it much longer, but I love fucking you. My breathing becomes particular with an orgasm building. You can tell that I’m ready. “C’mon. Fuck me. Fill my pussy. Give me some cum.”

“I can’t hold on. I’m ...uh...I’m ...I’m cumming!!! Oh God. Oh!! Oh!! HHHH-uhhhh!!!!!” We both grind very hard. My orgasm seems to last a little longer. You have a way of girating your hips to make me cum and cum.

We both kind of collapse in front of the fire. We fell asleep for a while. We wake up about the same time and sit against the couch watching the dim flames of the fire. I get refills of wine. We sit naked with a glow from the fire, the wine and the sex. I put on your favorite relaxing tune...and we sit...kiss and sit some more waiting for the sun to rise.