The Cabin

Story Info
She takes holiday to be alone, only she isn't.
2.9k words
3.9
18.5k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1

As I drive the whining road, I admire the country side. The wind blowing through my long blonde hair as I drive with the top down. I slide in one of my favorite songs and begin to hum to the music. The words begin to flow I smile as thoughts of you, images of you come to my mind.

Turning onto the gravel drive I see the cabin. Slowing the car to a stop, I step out, raising my arms and arching my back, stretching as I look around me. Everything so green and tranquil. I smile as I see the squirrels playing in the trees, listening to the birds sing, watching the butterflies float by me.

I walk towards the cabin and onto the deck. I unlock the door opening it as it creaks. It has been too long since I have been here. I walk back to the car and gather my bags. Again, stopping to take in the beauty that surrounds me.

Opening the curtains, as I raise the windows, I smile, taking in the air deep into my lungs, I love it here. Walking to the back deck, I stand at the railing. I can hear the stream, as if the water is calling my name, I am drawn to it.

Leaving the deck, walking the narrow trail to the stream. I Look up at the trees, they seem to almost reach the sky. The over growth of bushes, their leaves, sliding across my legs. I Pause only to take in the colors of greens, blues and yellows of all the wild flowers. I stop at the end of the path. The view is breath taking. The scent of the flowers their beauty that envelop me.

I sit on the bank of the stream taking my sneakers and socks off. Dipping my toe into water testing it. I put my foot further into the water, then the other, making little ripples in the water I begin swirling my feet in a figure eight slowly. Feeling the coolness of the water and watching the ripples. I am amazed after just a few minutes how my entire being relaxes, becoming one with all the beauty here.

Standing up, I bend to roll the legs of my jeans up, cuffing them to my knees. I begin to walk slowly into the water. The water is so cool. I look up into the skies, watching an eagle soar. I smile, and look down seeing the little fishies nipping at my toes. I begin to wade a bit deeper until the water is just touching the cuffs of my jeans.

I bend over looking into the water, it is so clear. Running my fingers through the current of the stream I cup my hand and drink from it, taste the sweetness it offers to my lips. I bend down further and cupping both my hands into the water and bring it to my face. I lay my head back as I stand up and let the cool water stream down me. Feeling the coolness of it, dripping down the front of me, to the waist of my jeans. I bend again cupping the water with both hands, again bringing it to my face. Arching my back as I stand, I run my damp fingers through my hair, closing my eyes, feeling the warmth of the sun on my face. I turn and look around, smiling walking back to the bank

As I walk onto the bank, I slowly lift my tee shirt over my head and watch it as it falls by my side. I then begin to unbutton my jeans, one, two, three,, four, five buttons and siding them slowly down my hips then my thighs. I bend as I slide them down my knees, to my ankles, holding them with one hand as I walk out of them and dropping them beside me. Reaching to the front of my bra, I look around one more time to assure that I am alone. I unclasp my bra, opening it and sliding it down my shoulders and letting it fall behind me.

I walk back slowly into the water again feeling the coolness of the water as the current pushes gently through my calves, slowly above my knees and to my mid thigh. The water higher up on my thighs the water at my finger tips I walk further in the water rising higher with each step. Cupping each hand at my side I splash the water on to me, feeling the coolness trail down my neck, my breasts, the water has my nipples harden as I brush my hands down them. The water rising higher, I take both hands and dive into it. Staying as long as my breath will let me, I swim back to the surface, throwing my hair back as I emerge.

Treading the top of the water I swim slowly with the current flow. I go further down to the shallow end stand in the water mid thigh. Running my hands up through my hair brushing my hair from my face with the palms of my hand I begin wiping the droplets of water from my face.

The sun warms my cool body as I stand in the light. Taking my hands and running them down both arms starting with the shoulder down to my wrist then with the other. Running my hands back up across my stomach, across both breasts, under my neck and back through my hair. Closing my eyes, feeling nature all around me. I open my eyes, as I hear the Eagle call, again watching him soar.

Slowly I dive back into the water, swimming back up stream, then walking out to where my clothes lay. I walk upon the the bank. I sit down, leaning back onto my elbows with one leg bent the other stretched, I lay my head back, my hair laying behind me on the grass.

Part 2

Closing my eyes, feeling the warmth of the sun on my body. I can feel my body tingle as the sun dries me. Droplets of water drying. I slide my hands down the front of my neck, trailing my hands down to my breasts. My breath quickens as my nipples begin to respond to my touch. Teasing my nipples, gently pulling them, slight pressure onto the tips of them, I bring both my knees up and part them. Sliding my hand down my stomach, gliding my fingers down to my clit. With my middle finger, I begin to lightly rub across it. Feeling my clit respond to my touch, I lightly tap the tip of it, and I twist my body beneath my touch. Continually teasing myself. Feeling the heat of my pussy at my finger tips, I continue to tease my nipples, pinching them, rolling my clit over and over, tightening my thighs against my hand, lifting my hips, as I glide my middle finger deep inside my pussy. Holding it deep, wiggling my finger inside me, feeling my G spot pulsing against my finger, moving my finger, curling it up inside me, stroking my spot, moans coming from me, sliding my thumb across my clit, gliding my finger in and out of me, slowly, steady deep strokes, faster and faster, stroking my spot feeling the climax building deep inside of me. My body becoming tense from the inside, and I scream as a wave of my climax flows from me. Sliding the second finger with in me, moving my fingers in and out of me, I begin rubbing across my clit with my thumb, closing my eyes tighter. Still stroking my fingers in and out of me, feeling my body tingle with each of my strokes, as my breath quickens. I begin thrusting my hips into my fingers, my head going from side to side, my moans becoming louder, and I quiver with my next wave of my climax, slowing, my body relaxes back into the bank, whimpering as my hand still rest upon my hot wet pussy. I lay there, again letting the sounds of nature surround me. I roll over on to my stomach, crossing my arms, laying the side of my face on them, and falling into a peaceful slumber.

Part 3

Sensing a presents, I open my eyes, the sun at your back, I lift my head and place my hand above my eyes. I smile, it is you. You looking down at me, you slowly kneel beside me. Taking my hand from my eyes you kiss each finger. Releasing my hand, with the back of my fingers I lightly brush them across your cheek. Without a word between us you take by face into your hands and you kiss my lips so softly.

Rolling onto my back you stand before me. I smile as I watch you unbuttoning your denim shirt, dropping it beside you. Sliding your shoes off, while you unbutton the top button of your jeans. Unzipping them and sliding them down your long legs. As I watch you, I feel the desire building inside me. You lay yourself beside me. Tracing my face with your fingertips. Brushing my hair from my face as you kiss me gently .

Rolling onto my side facing you. I prop myself on one elbow. With my other hand, I trace the tip of your chin ,across your jaw with one finger. Tracing your earlobe, sliding my finger tip behind your ear, a smile crosses your lips as I slide my fingers through your hair. Lightly brushing my fingers tips across your forehead. With one finger across each brow, down to the tip of your nose, tracing your lips. You take my hand and kiss the palm and I smile as I kiss you again.

You gently lay me onto my back tracing my face with your fingertips. Under my chin. Sliding your hand with your fingers, between my breasts, across my stomach, you lay the palm of your hand on my tummy. With the palm of your hand you slowly trail back up me. Feeling the electrifying pulses through my body. I arch my back as the moans escape me. Feeling the need of your touch. The desire within me engulfs me, I feel dizzy with the ecstasy that engulfs my entire being.

With the palm of your hand, you cup under my breast sliding across the top. I immediately respond to your touch. My nipples erect and sensitive responding. With your fingertips you make outer circles around my breast bringing them closer to my nipple with your thumb and finger, you begin to squeeze my nipple and again moaning escapes me.

Sliding your hand down my body again, your finger tips across and just below my belly button. I watch you as I see you smile, seeing the contentment in your face, you turn and look at me and kiss me again, as your hand trails up to my other breast. I slide both hands to each side of you and with my finger tips of my free hand, I run them up your spine and down again, down your hip, across your buns, and back up your back again.

You gently lay me onto my back, and slide the length of your body onto mine. Parting my legs as you lay between them. I reach for you, and you take my hand and bring it over my head, not moving it you take my other hand and with one of yours you cross them. Holding them in place with one of yours. You gently touch my face again, tracing my lips as I kiss the tips of them, you place one finger between my lips. I slowly part my lips as you gently slide your finger between them. I slide my tongue across and under it as I take it into my mouth. Slowly closing my lips around it as I gently suck your finger in and then out releasing it. You smile sliding your hand down my side and mid thigh and back again. Kissing me, feeling your passion and desire, my body responding to yours. I moan under your lips on mine.

Slowly I raise my knees, with the soles of my feet I slide them down the back of your thighs and back up again. You raise yourself upon your knees, looking down on me, sliding one finger between my breasts, down my belly, across my thigh, and both inner thighs. Parting my legs further with your legs.

Sliding your hand between my legs, feeling the wetness of my desire. With one finger you slide it into me and my body immediately begins to quiver. Sliding it in and out of me slowly, your thumb begins to massage my clit circling and teasing me. You slide another finger into me and and I feel my body tensing against you, with your other hand you slide it back up my tummy to my breast.

As the palm of your hand cups beneath my breast, your thumb and fingers teasing my nipple as you roll my nipple between your fingers. Raising my hips higher, my head turning side to side as I moan, my body quivers. ..feeling the excitement as I cum against your fingers, putting my hand against my mouth muffling my moans. Your fingers still sliding in and out of me enhancing my orgasm.

You slide your hands to the back of my thighs, and under my bottom, pulling me to you. With one thrust you enter me fast and hard. Pausing, holding yourself there. I cry out, feeling you fill me and swell further inside me. Loving the feel of you in side me. You slowly begin to slide in and out, with a sudden thrust you go deeper. Each time, I hear my self moan almost scream YeeeeeeeeeeSSSSsssssssssss

Faster and harder you slide in and out of me. Deeper harder, faster, in and out, in and out, deeper I feel myself tightening against you again, crying out again, as I feel myself pulse against your throbbing cock. In and out, deeper, in and out, in and out.. we both moan, as we each climax together, you stop as your body quivers with mine. You gently lay upon me, your cock still inside of me.

You place both your hands under my head, cradling it in your hands. I snuggle my face into your neck. Our hearts beating against each others chest. I kiss you, wrapping my legs around you pressing you harder against me not wanting this feeling to end. Sliding my hands down your sides and back up your back and down your spine. Feeling little goose bumps as my fingers trail back up again.

Slowly you lift your body from mine sliding out of me. We lay in each others arms. Holding each other close. The sun slowly going down, dusk is near. We relax our breathing in unison, looking into each others eyes, we both smile, laugh as we pull each other closer in each others arms. Drifting off to sleep.

Part 4

Waking I smile watching you as you sleep. As the moon shines through the darkness silhouetting our bodies. I see the peacefulness in your face. In awe I take in the full length of your body. Memorizing it. Tracing the etches of you into my mind. Never wanting to forget how peaceful and content you look tonight under the stars.

As if to sense I am awake. You reach for me. I lay beside you. Listening to the rhythm of your breathing. Laying my head upon your shoulder, my hand on your chest, feeling the little hairs tickle my palm as I feel your heart beat under my hand. Your arm pulling me closer, I smile as you stir to wake.

Quietly I lay not wanting to wake you. I watch your face as you sleep. Seeing a small smile come cross your lips. I am tempted to kiss you. I wonder if you are dreaming of me. Your eyes slowly open. We smile at one another. Both laughing slightly as you draw me closer to you, kissing you, bewildered as I feel the passion rising within me from our kiss.

You begin to stand and I watch you. Stretching the length of your body. Your arms over your head. I laugh. Seeing you so comfortable with me. As we both are naked before one another and yet so comfortable with the site of each other. You bend stretching your arm, and I reach for your hand as you pull me to stand before you.

Gazing into each others eyes, feeling the hunger of our desire through them. You cup your hands under my chin with each thumb you trace my cheeks. Kissing me again. I stretch my arms and rest my hands onto the back of your neck. You draw me closer to you. Feeling the warmth of your body against mine. Breathing in the scent of your body. I close my eyes as we slowly begin to sway together. Our only music is that of nature, as if they are singing our song. Feeling your body against mine. The side of my face on your chest. Your chin resting on the top of my head. I slide my hands from your neck and circle my arms around your waist. Your hands slide down my back. I feel quivers of electricity run through me. Looking up to you. We kiss again. Deeper more passionate. The kiss of pure insatiable hunger.