The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
windwriter
windwriter
260 Followers

I sense he misses that physical contact, and that emotional feeling that comes in the after glow. That time when two people can lay in each others arms and come down from the height of love making. Perhaps missing what it feels like to greet each day with that person, hearing that murmur of 'good morning' graced with a smile, after a good nights sleep. That feeling of going separate ways to take care of daily life duties knowing in your heart that at the end of the day that person will be just as happy to see you as you are them. That feeling of knowing we are all different and yet there is some common bonds that holds us together. That feeling of respecting and being respected in return. That feeling of loving and being loved... unconditionally.

His body responds to our embrace, it is evident in the hardness I feel pressing against my belly. He pulls away slightly and looks into my eyes, questioning. My instincts tell me that my desire to taste his kiss is imminent. Reading the thoughts in my eyes I feel his hand come up to cradle my head while his lips find mine. What starts as a soft kiss soon turns into that wildfire. The sounds of the fire are drowned out by our breathing, our soft moans of desire. This quiet hungry man and this passionate woman have found peace in this moment together.

Taking my hand he leads me to my bed. When we arrive there he lets go of my hand and deposits me on the edge where he originally took me from. Cupping my face in his hands he tells me he can not offer me anymore than his body and he feels as though I am in that same position at this moment. Releasing me he turns to walk away. Whispering his name in the quiet cabin, he turns to look at me. Reaching my arms toward him, he returns.

In a shaky voice I tell him, I realize his words are right but it is my wish and my desire to share our bodies with one another. I want to feel how a woman feels when she is pleasing to a man, I want to feel that I am desirable, I want to unleash those emotions in me that have been tucked away for so long.

That night we spent a large portion of time pleasing one another. It came in forms of heated passion, to the soft sighs afterward. It came in smiles and laughter at the innocence of our meeting. It came in quiet softness simply laying in each others arms, feeling that warmth of another passionate person. Before drifting off to sleep, my thoughts anticipate waking in the morning, in this quaint cabin... in his warm arms.

windwriter
windwriter
260 Followers
12