The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foofoo416
foofoo416
56 Followers

Looking at him again, I saw that his cock was now fully engorged and almost purple at the tip. There was a drop of precum glistening from the firelight, poised at the tip and ready to leak. It was one of the most erotic and beautiful things I'd ever seen. As badly as I wanted it inside me, I also wanted something else I'd never had a chance to do in real life.

"Derek?" I moaned across the room. He was so transfixed that he didn't hear me at first. After calling him again he finally looked up at me.

"Yes?" he hissed thru clenched teeth.

"Stroke your cock for me."

"But...I am trying so hard NOT to...I thought you wanted to fuck."

"Oh I do, and we will...in a bit. I want you to stroke for me. I want to see you work that gorgeous cock, and I want you to cum for me. Please?"

"Christ Audrey, you have no idea how hard it is not to cum where I am sitting, just watching. That is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen in my life. Of course I'll stroke for you, if that's what you really want." His hand automatically went to his shaft, touching it gently at first with his fingertips. After building up a slow rhythm, he started watching again and really went to town, gripping almost painfully from the look of it.

"That's it baby, stroke that cock for me. Can you see this? Can you see how drenched I am for you? Look...my juices are dripping down over my fingertips." And they were. I was dripping at an alarming rate, down over my vibe and fingers, leaving a wet spot on the cushion. I was only getting even more turned on watching him stroke now, and I could tell that I was going to cum soon. I was grinding my pussy into the toy even harder now, bucking my hips and groaning. The entire time, my eyes did not leave his pumping hand. I knew that I had to finish with a little bit more.

"Come here baby...now!" He jumped up and came over to me, looking as desperate as I felt. When he reached my side I looked up at him with every ounce of need I was feeling. "Stand up on the couch here, straddle me." He did as I asked, on shaking legs he stood up on the sofa and straddled my body, putting his amazing cock right in front of my face.

"What are we doing here baby?" he asked with a worried look on his face. It was a very awkward position, especially with me still pumping away beneath him.

"I just want to try something." I leaned forward and licked the tip of his cock, savoring the flavor of his precum, making him groan out loud like a man being tortured. "Like that?"

"Oh fuck baby, you know I do!" I licked it and swirled my tongue around the head some more, bringing forth noises I'd never heard him make.

"Good," I said, pulling away for a second, "then I want you to fuck my mouth. Grind that fucking cock in my mouth good and hard, let me make you feel good. I need to taste you now, but when you are about to cum I want you to pull it out and stroke again." His eyes nearly rolled back into his head at my words. I knew that he really loved it when I got talked dirty and meant what I said.

He leaned forward and braced his hands on the back of the couch, slowly pushing the head of his shaft between my lips. I parted for him eagerly, and as he thrust his cock in deeper I couldn't help groaning at the feeling of having him fill my mouth and my vibrator fill my pussy. I moved my head encouragingly up and down his length until he became more at ease with our position. Derek began thrusting harder then, groaning out my name as his hips rolled into my face, pushing my head back onto the back of the couch, pinning it there as he pumped away. I was moaning around him as I fucked myself even harder, knowing I was about to explode. At just that moment, he pulled out quickly and began pumping his cock furiously in front of my face.

"Yessss! Harder! Cum for me...I want you to cum on my face and my tits! Please! I need to feel your hot cum Derek!" At my words he let out an enormous scream. I tilted my head back and opened my mouth, and a thick ropy strand of fluid shot out and landed on my tongue, over my chin and down onto my tits. The second I felt the first drop hit I could feel my pussy clamp down on my vibe. I started shaking and bucking my hips, the image of his cock exploding making me climax harder than I could ever remember. My scream rang out into the night, and I was glad that we were in such a deserted location.

When we had both calmed down enough to rest, he carefully got down on shaky limbs and collapsed next to me. I leaned back into him and smiled, kissing his lips gently. I reached up and swirled my fingers in his cum, smearing it over my tits slowly, coating my nipples. Looking in his eyes, I licked the dripping fluid off my lips, brought my fingers up and cleaned those as well. With a wicked gleam I lifted my left breast upwards, leaning down and licking his cum from my nipple.

"Thank you baby," I purred, "you taste so wonderful." He dropped his head back with a sigh, closing his eyes as if in pain.

"My God Audrey! I don't know if I am going to live through this weekend!" I giggled at that and reminded him that we still had the whole tray to go. "Well," he smiled, "I've lived a full life, just make sure they all know I went with a smile!"

And smile he did. Over the next two days, we found ways to utilize everything I had brought. When we found the energy to get up from the sofa, I suggested that we take a quick dip in the hot tub out back. It was a good way to relax, and also a good way to wash my sticky body off. We had every intention of just relaxing, but we couldn't stay away from each other long enough to rest. We started out just cuddling and touching, happy to be in each other's arms. Eventually, with the rushing bubbles tickling our skin, kissing evolved into touching, touching evolved into groping, and finally I ended up straddling him and taking him deep inside me. He thrust back up into me as I ground myself onto him, and with the water cutting away so much lubrication it was very raw. Raw and primal, and we both exploded within minutes.

After that, the weekend was almost a blur. We would only rest as long as our bodies absolutely needed. There were many small catnaps surrounded by many more orgasms. We were both possessed, knowing that our time was running out. We took turns being cuffed and blindfolded, the person left free having fun with the tickling feathers and bullet vibe. We were both so trusting of each other, we could go from submissive to dominant almost seamlessly together. Derek would eagerly await whatever I had in mind for him, and in return he became a very forceful master.

At one point, he got me on my back and pinned my legs back over his shoulders, shoving his flesh deep inside me and commanding me to cum, ordering me to tell him who my pussy belonged to. Whenever I thought he was done, he surprised me again, flipping me over and pulling me up on my knees, my ass in the air and my face shoved down into the pillow. I felt his cock probing at my entrance from behind, and with one sure thrust he was seated all the way to the hilt. He began pumping harder with long, even strokes, almost as if he wanted to be consumed by my body. As he got more into it, he released my head and grabbed my hips with a grip that was bruising. I leaned up and back into him, throwing my head back with passion. He held on tight and pounded into me, panting and groaning loudly. As my head was thrown back, I felt his hand creep into my hair, gripping tightly at the base of my skull and yanking back like a harness. I looked back at him over my shoulder and we both moaned even louder, and the next thing I felt was a sharp crack on my ass.

"Oh God, yes!" I screamed, feeling him thrusting even harder now. Down came another crack, followed quickly by another.

"You like that baby? You like me smacking your ass?" More smacking between his thrusts. "I want you to cum for me. I want you to fucking cum on this cock right now!" His words drove me to the edge and over, and I could feel my pussy clamp down on him, milking him dry. With a loud shout he gave a final thrust and pumped his seed deep inside me. We rode out that amazing orgasm together, and when it was done we finally gave in to the need for sleep.

When the morning came on Sunday, we knew our time had come to an end. We made lazy, languorous and blissful love that day. It was our way of saying goodbye, using every waking moment to combine our bodies and souls. When we looked at each other we could both see so much the other wanted to say. So much to say, and yet nothing. What could we say that would make us feel any better than we already did? We had learned that the hard way, don't ruin it with talk of "if only" and "I wish." It only made us feel sad about our situations, instead of rejoicing in the fact that we were together again, if only for a little bit.

As we packed our bags and Derek helped me load mine into my car, I could tell that something was eating at him more than normal. He was beginning to look nervous and almost pained, when he usually only looked a little sad and wistful.

"Guilt?" I asked, stopping and facing him in the snow.

"No...for the first time, no. None." he looked as if there were some major wheels turning in his head.

"Then what's the problem baby? Why the look?" He grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled me to him, kissing me deeply and sighing when he pulled away.

"For the first time in my life, I don't want to go back. I always wish this could last forever when it's done, but I know it's always just been a fantasy. I always wanted to go home and give it another try."

"Yeah?" I prompted after he began to stare at me.

"I think I just realized that I don't want to try any more. How long have we let this be the only true joy in our lives, just to keep on with a charade of a marriage?" My heart started pumping harder at his words, and I was fighting to ignore the hope he was stirring in me.

"You can't be serious about that Derek. You always want to go back, you always want to give it another try. You are the reason I have fought so hard to work on my own. This isn't reality, you know that. We never fight, we are too busy attacking each other." He looked at me for a long time, weighing his words out in his mind.

"We never fight because we make each other happy. I understand what you are saying, but I think you are wrong. We aren't just a reason to keep going anymore. We have known each other for a long time now, and every time I leave it just gets harder. You have become my best friend, I can never wait until we talk again, even if it's just an email or a chat. I just realized that I spend the entire time I'm away from you waiting for the next time, not focusing on my own marriage. She and I have grown too far apart lately, and wishing all day isn't going to make it right again. I think she knows it too. She has been dropping hints about finally starting a family, and she never even wanted kids before, I always did. She always thought it would affect her career. But now, she starts dropping hints, like it will somehow save a sinking ship. I just can't do that, not now. Not when I am finally starting to wake up to what is going on. I can't have a child with her when every time I picture my baby it has your eyes."

"Don't!" I gasped. I couldn't believe the things he was saying, things that I hadn't even realized were dreams of my own. "Don't talk like that. We just need to be apart for a while. You will see. You will forget ever feeling this way." I knew that I wouldn't ever forget him telling me these things, but I wanted to give him the chance to think this over. He was being way too impulsive at the moment, and I couldn't trust his emotions right now.

"How can I forget it when every day makes me more certain that I am in love with you, and I want us to be together?" He was killing me with this talk. I had never thought of it being a real possibility. I had to get out of here now, with my tail between my legs.

"Listen Derek, you need to sleep on this. I saw it enter your mind just in the last few minutes. I need something more concrete than that. I need to know it's real. I think we should just go home and think this through. Give it a few days of contemplation, see if you are still serious. Ok?"

"Alright, just to convince you, if that is what it will take. I don't know how to give you anything more concrete as proof that we belong together. I just know that it is right, and I think that you do to." At this we kissed our goodbyes, promising to touch base in a few days to see where we stood.

As my car made it's way slowly down the same nasty road I came in on, I felt the tears hit my cheeks. I knew he was right. I knew that he had become more to me than anyone else in the world. I knew we had been kidding ourselves all this time. We were headed for something like this from the moment we met. I just didn't want to admit it and rip apart the only comfort zone I'd known for almost a decade. But that wasn't fair to my husband either. He deserved my whole heart, and now I knew that I just didn't have that to give him anymore. I knew that this meant some major changes were ahead, I only wished that I knew for sure. I naively hoped for some kind of sign. Just like Derek had said, some concrete shred of proof that this was the right choice. He'd said that he didn't know how to give me that.

Little did either of us know at the time, but he certainly did know how to give me something concrete. It was already growing inside me by the time I got home.

THE END

foofoo416
foofoo416
56 Followers
12