The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think I've had enough fishing." she said, smiling at me. "Do you think we could head back to the cabin?"

"Sure." I said, returning the smile as I opened the throttle on the motor an we sped across the water.

The short trip back to the cabin was quiet except for the drone of the motor. Brenda kept her back to me, staring across the water until I cut the motor and we slowly coasted to shore in front of the cabin. As the boat slid onto shore, Brenda climbed out, and stood waiting for me. I handed her the fishing gear and grabbed the cooler. Realizing we hadn't touched the drinks, I popped it open and handed her a wine cooler, then grabbed a beer for myself.

"So, what are you going to do about Carl." I said, as we walked toward the house.

"After today, tell him to go fuck himself." she said, turning to smile at me.

We put the gear away and went into the cabin. Brenda walked into the kitchen, taking a long drink of her wine cooler. "This is good." she said, tipping the bottle to her lips again and draining it. "Got any more?" I nodded toward the cooler as I sipped my beer.

She walked over to the cooler and grabbed another one, draining almost half of it before walking into the living room and sitting on the couch. I finished my beer and grabbed another one, then walked over to the fireplace and added a couple of logs.

"You know." Brenda said, pausing to take another swig. "I've always wondered."

"What's that?" I said, sitting on the other end of the sofa.

"How come some guys have an orgasm, and go straight to sleep, and other guys, that is, I'm assuming there are other guys like you, they can cum, and get right back at it?" she said, staring at me.

"I don't know." I said, honestly. "I guess some guys just have better stamina."

Brenda shifted around, and started laughing. "I think I got sand in my clothes." she said, standing up and unbuttoning her blouse. "I'm going to take a shower. Wanna join me?" she added, dropping her blouse on the couch.

"I'd love to." I said, watching as she peeled her pants off. "But I think Wendy will be here pretty soon."

"Yeah. But I don't think she'd mind. I mean, if you knew what was going to happen, don't you think she did too." Brenda said, smiling as she walked over to me.

"What?" I said, shocked.

Brenda laughed as she knelt down in front of me. "You know, my birthday is next week." she said, reaching out to unzip my pants. "Wendy wanted me to last night, so she could watch, but I lost my nerve. So how about that shower." she said, her hand reaching in to grasp my cock. "I have something else I want to try."

I stood in the shower, staring down at Brenda as she knelt in front of me, her lips wrapped around my cock. She worked slowly, running her tongue all around the head before sliding it back into her throat, trying to force as much as she could into her mouth. I pressed my hands against the side of the shower for support while she continued working her mouth over me. My mind was reeling, trying to make sense of what she had revealed about Wendy.

Her hand was wrapped around the base of my cock, stroking what she couldn't fit into her mouth.

I watched her, amazed at the energy she put into sucking my cock. I could feel the cum surging through my balls, straining to blow. I began thrusting my hips, letting her head bob back and forth as I strained for release. My hands dropped from the wall, grasping her head as I began feeding my cock to her, thrusting forward giving her as much as she could take, and urging her to take just a bit more.

"Is anybody here?" I heard Wendy's voice call out from the living room.

It was like a catalyst, pushing me over the edge. I erupted, my cock spewing cum into Brenda's mouth. She increased her suction, drawing every drop of cum out of me, until I nearly collapsed to the floor. As she slowly slipped her lips from my cock, looking up at me with a smile, I stepped out of the shower, still not quite believing what she had told me. I grabbed a towel and dried off, as Wendy called out again.

"In the shower." Brenda responded, smiling at the look on my face.

I threw my clothes on, and slipped out of the bathroom, not knowing what to expect. Wendy was sitting on the edge of the sofa watching the door as I stepped out. She smiled as I closed the door.

"So, how's the fishing." she said, giggling as she nodded toward the bathroom door. "I hope you ate what you caught."

"You're evil." I said, trying not to smile. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"What and spoil the surprise?" she replied, trying to look innocent. "I'm sure the excitement of the forbidden made it even better, huh?" she said, standing up and walking toward me, unbuttoning her blouse as she did.

Somehow fishing had just taken on a whole new meaning.