The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let the head of my brother's cock go and slid it deep into my mouth. I tightened my tongue against it's top surface tightening my mouth around it then drew away as if milking it for it's cum. I felt Don's cock twitch as I did so I did it again and then again.

At the same time I felt fingers enter my vagina as Don at the same time applied suction to my clitoris area to pull it into his mouth. He began to fuck me with his fingers as he tongued and sucked on my clit which served to bring on another mini orgasm and then another and another and another.

I was trembling and shaking with joy and excitement. My mouth had developed a mind of it's own as it rapidly took my brother's hard cock deep inside then slid outward till only it's head remained inside.

I was on what must have been my tenth mini orgasm when I felt my brother's cock begin to fuck my mouth and swell just a bit. I was about to get a mouth full and I loved the thought of it.

A minute later it erupted. His hot cum exploded into my mouth and went from there to my stomach. When I felt that there was no more I removed my mouth and fell back onto the blanket. There I came for the last time that early afternoon.

We napped in each other arms until we were awakened by the sound of a boat roaring by close to shore. I guess we were a nice sight as the boat began a big circle to come by again. He was disappointed though. By the time he was opposite us again we were dressed and pushing our boat away from shore.

Two hours later we were back home and looking for the makings of supper. Not finding anything exciting we headed for town and a Chinese Buffet Restaurant. We returned home to find Barb and Jim cavorting in Don's giant outdoor shower stall.

It took us less than a minute for us to get naked and join them. A little of what guys often refer to as 'grab ass' ensued. I think that we all grabbed something of all three of the others. It was still quite warm when we finished and we sat on the porch watching the sun go down and making raunchy remarks and suggestions.

One of those suggestions was for both couples to screw on the same bed. I remarked that I had not been 'doggie fucked' yet nor had I 'ridden the horse' yet. Soon we were all four naked on top of the bed. There was a humorous incident when Jim 'checked my oil' and pronounced me ready for action.

I followed that by checking Barbara's oil and pronounced her hot and ready also were quickly turning into a very sexy foursome. Barb and I mounted our steeds and began to ride. Barb and I held hands as we did. Only a moment later someone wondered who would come first.

That quickly caused a contest. We agreed that the partner of the girl who came second and of the guy who came second would make a full course breakfast. My brother and I were still so wound up that we both had come before either Barb or Jim.

I had to be at work the next morning and to be on time. The weather was turning bad so Don and I left by car at five the next morning. Don had enough things to do in Petersburg to keep him busy until we met for and early dinner.

Back at my condo we enjoyed the common pool and Jacuzzi then returned to my unit. When my brother finished turning off the lights and setting the alarms he came to the bedroom where I was waiting.

"Is that a big hint?" He asked having found me kneeling on the bed with my ass sticking over the side.

"Never mind the wise talk." I replied. "Just stick it in me and start pumping. It's been almost twenty four hours."

Don stayed two more days until my monthly bout with the cramps began. Thankfully I wasn't pregnant, a tribute to the newly developed pill being developed by my employer.

We four evolved into something great. We eventually built a twin house next to the old cabin. Barb and Jim in one, my brother and I in the other. Having the same last name and nobody from our previous life around people assumed us to be a married couple.

Eventually I got off the pill and for a week during my fertile period I screwed Jim several times while Don took care of Barb's needs or rather desires. That's all it took. Both Barb and I ended up pregnant. At some future time our children will need to be enlightened but not today.

12