The Cabin

Story Info
During a snowstorm, Alicia & Danny make love.
1.2k words
4.11
55.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The windows on the car were covered with droplets of water. The large snowflakes were melting the moment they touched the car. The heat was on in the car and had been on high for quite some time. Alicia and Danny sat quietly as Danny navigated his way down the road. The snow was coming down heavy and it was difficult to see the road ahead.

"Drive carefully sweetie." Alicia knew she was sounding like a nag, but she was worried for their safety. It had been a romantic idea when they left the city, but now it was becoming more and more dangerous.

Danny looked over at his beautiful girlfriend and grinned. "Yes, dear. Will you nag me like this when we're married?"

Alicia giggled. He was right. There was nothing to worry about. Both of them were relieved when they pulled into the laneway of the cabin.

Danny had called ahead and arranged everything. Joseph, the older gentleman who lived in the house down the road, had come and plowed the laneway. Danny owed him big time. Danny shut off the car and turned to face Alicia. Her raven hair was curling around her face and the white knitted hat was a sharp contrast.

"You look absolutely stunning baby. I told you we'd get here safely."

Danny brushed a thick curl from her face and rubbed his thumb against her cheek. Alicia moaned softly. She bit her lip, trying to hold back the moan, but it didn't work.

"You're so cute. You know that, right?" Danny got out of the car and grabbed their bags. He walked around the car, trying not to slip in the snow. He opened the car door and held out his hand. "My lady." Alicia giggled. The couple made their way to the front door and quickly entered the cabin.

The cabin was Danny's parents, but he knew he was allowed to use it whenever he wanted. He would eventually inherit it. He had fond memories of spending his summers at the cabin. He spent his days at the water and spent his evenings either reading mystery novels or playing board games with his parents. This is where he had kissed Alicia for the first time. It had been a place full of firsts for them. When Alicia asked him to go up to the cabin for the weekend, he knew she was ready for their next first.

The cabin had three rooms. The main room was covered in oak walls and worn oak floors. The kitchen, living room, and dining room were sectioned off by furniture and there were two doors along one side. One door was the washroom and the other was his parent's bedroom. In the summer months, Danny either slept in the tent outside or in the sunroom if it was cold or rainy. Whenever Alicia slept over, she had the pull out bed in the sunroom and Danny had no option, but to stay in the tent.

"I love you." Alicia spoke those words softly. She was anxious and nervous and her palms were sweaty. She thought this would have been easier, less nerve wracking. She was giving him her virginity and it scared her to death.

Danny sensed her nervousness. He was nervous as well, but was trying to be strong for both of them. He took three steps towards her and held her face in his hands.

"I love you way too much. Please don't be nervous. We can just hang out. I'll sleep in the sunroom and you can have my parents' bed." Danny's sentence was cut off by Alicia's forceful kiss. She kissed him so hard that he was knocked back and he had to hold her for balance. Alicia pulled herself up his body and wrapped her legs around his hips. She was still scared, but it felt right.

Danny held her up and stumbled to the bedroom. He felt her tongue in his mouth and loved it when she licked the roof of his mouth. He sat down on the double bed and brushed her hair from her face.

"I don't know if I can go slow. Just you kissing me is driving me crazy. I want this to be special for you." Danny was trying to calm his erection. It was pressing against his jeans and he knew the moment she touched it, he would explode.

"Stop worrying. Please. You're going to make me nervous." Alicia was undoing her blouse as she spoke. Danny sat there and watched. He wanted to reach out and help her, but he was fixated on her small hands undoing each button. She removed her blouse and then undid her bra. Her bra was purple with a bit of lace. Danny subconsciously licked his lips when he saw her breasts. They were average size with small pink nipples.

"Are you O.K.?"

Danny had been holding his breath the whole time. He took a deep breath. "Yeah. I'm trying not to cum in my pants."

"Really? So if I did this you would cum?" Alicia giggled and unzipped his jeans. She slid her hand into his boxers and squealed when she felt hot liquid squirt on her hand. Danny had indeed cum and was now very red in the face.

"Oh fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck."

"It's O.K. I'm serious." Alicia realized how angry Danny was and leaned over to kiss him softly. "That means you'll last longer when you're inside me right?"

Danny grinned. Alicia could be quite the minx when she wanted to and right now she was wiggling out of her jeans and panties while pushing him onto his back. Once she was naked, she started undressing him.

"We can get better later. Right now I just want you inside me."

Danny moaned. Alicia was so eager and hyper and, strangely, was the one thinking clearly at the moment. He watched as she sat on his hips and held his cock. She guided it against her pussy. Danny gasped. Her hot pussy felt so good on the tip of his cock. He wanted to push her down, but knew this was going to hurt her.

"We need to go slow otherwise it will hurt."

Alicia nodded and pushed down slowly. She was so aroused and so nervous all at the same time. She felt her pussy stretch and when she looked down, she loved what she saw. Her pussy lips were stretched around her boyfriend's cock. She kept pushing and suddenly felt a burning sensation. She tensed up.

"We can stop." Danny watched as Alicia tried to breath through the pain. Danny had no idea what to do so he just lay still.

"I'm fine." Alicia lifted up and pushed down, watching as more of Danny's cock slide inside her. She did it again and when she couldn't push anymore, she began to wiggle back and forth.

"Alicia. I'm going to cum. Slow down. Please." Danny was ready to explode. Alicia's ministrations were making him lose control.

"No. I'm close." Alicia was grinding against Danny's cock exactly the way she needed to cum. Without warning, Alicia pushed against Danny and cried out. She wiggled her hips back and forth. Danny's eyes went wide.

"Did you just cum?"

Alicia nodded. She was breathing so hard and fast. "Can I cum?" Danny gritted his teeth. He was on the edge, but wanted to make his girlfriend feel better.

Alicia nodded again and Danny took this as permission to continue. He grabbed her hips and started bouncing her up and down on his cock. Suddenly, he came. He closed his eyes and whimpered. Alicia collapsed on top of him. They both closed their eyes, the snow still falling outside.