The Cabin

Story Info
A woman is abducted for sex, but escapes.
1.9k words
3.27
42.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Edgewater
Edgewater
17 Followers

Ellen had just arrived back at the Denver airport after spending almost a week visiting her relatives for Thanksgiving. She retrieved her suitcase from the carousel, and headed out to her car. She was recalling the events of the previous five days; the family, the fun, the food. She strode confidently to her car, looking around every so often. She was still cautious even in her home airport. It was a Sunday afternoon, and not very crowded. She figured that most of the holiday travelers would be coming back that evening, which was why she took the afternoon flight. "Why fight the crowd for a couple more hours of family?" she reasoned. She'd see them all again soon enough.

She spotted her car and thumbed the fob on her keychain. The lights flashed in acknowledgement; almost welcoming her home. She lifted the rear hatch of her SUV and proceeded to struggle with her heavy suitcase to get it into the car. She was a petite woman, only 4' 8" tall and just about 100 lbs, but she worked out regularly and watched every morsel that she put into her mouth. She was divorced and on the market, so she knew that the merchandise needed to look good to attract the right buyer, and since, in her mind, the right buyer was a younger man, not much younger, but younger than her 62 years, she had her work cut out for her. Admittedly, she could pass for a much younger woman, but she wouldn't be far into the dating sequence before the truth was known, and since she never let them touch her until the 90-day mark, she had to look good enough to wait for. And she thought she did.

So did the man in the older van that was approaching her. He'd actually been trolling for victims for his new plan, and spotted Ellen. She looked hot. He had no idea how old she really was, but she was small, the dimensions looked good as he passed her the first time, so he'd targeted his first victim (he figured there would be more).

Ellen was so intent on her suitcase that she barely registered the vehicle stopping behind her. She heard the slider open up but by the time she was able to set the case down and turn her head, the duct tape was already over her mouth and an arm around her neck was pulling her backwards. Mitch was confident that, between his van and the open hatch, security cameras could not see what was happening. He grabbed the startled woman and yanked her backwards into the van. He knew he had to work quickly. He rolled her face down and mounted her, straddling her buttocks. He pulled her hands behind her and put on the cuffs, padded ones he bought at a sex store. They had a longer than usual connecting chain so has not to cause too much strain on the shoulders. He then rolled her over, still straddling her and got her jeans undone. He yanked them down below her crotch, turned her over again and left them in a bunch around her ankles so that she couldn't get out or run. He then shoved her against the opposite wall of the van, grabbed her suitcase (easily because he was a loading dock/warehouse worker, used to lifting heavy objects), closed her SUV and locked it with the fob. He shut the door, jumped back into the driver's seat and drove, casually, out of the parking structure. Since he'd only been there a short time, he handed the ticket to the cashier and was waived on through.

Ellen was frantic. When he pulled down her pants, she thought he was going to rape her right then and there, and prayed that the security cameras would catch it and send help. But now, she feared for her life. She knew the statistics of women that have been abducted and taken somewhere rather than raped on the spot. How could she have let this happen? She was cautious; she was alert to her surroundings. One momentary lack of attention had now cost her her life. She began to cry.

Mitch was ecstatic! The plan had been executed flawlessly. He watched his rearview mirror as he left the parking structure and headed for the mountains and his newly refurbished "pleasure cabin", as he described it to himself. He tilted his mirror down to view his bound captive and smiled. He was going to have some pleasure this week!

Ellen lay there trying to formulate a plan. She realized that he'd only pulled her pants down to keep her from being able to get away. With her shoes on she knew she'd be unable to get her pants off all the way on her own, and she sure as hell couldn't get them back up. Besides, she was in a moving vehicle, presumably on the highway, so she couldn't really go anywhere even if she did manage to free herself. She resigned herself to having to wait to see how things unfolded and make herself an opportunity. She took a deep breath and calmed herself; and waited.

Mitch couldn't wait. He needed to at least examine his prize, and maybe assert himself just a bit, so he pulled into a rest stop along the highway. He parked pretty far away from the building, but not really obviously at the furthest spot. He put the van in park, set the parking brake and walked back to play. She was about where he'd left her, on the carpet floor of the van, having bounced around just a bit due to the highway ramps. He squatted down next to her and looked. She was wearing a tank top under her jeans jacket. Her hair was his favorite type; bouncy and fluffy. He grabbed her by the shoulders and sat her against the padded wall, straddling her bare legs and sitting on his heels. First he opened her jacket and slid it over her shoulders and down her arms. She looked up at him, pleading with her eyes. That was exactly the look he was hoping to see. The "please don't hurt me" look. The one that usually proceeded "I'll do whatever you say". He knew she would do whatever he said, and she'd be happy to, given the alternative. He'd make her situation very clear right away, and she'd be only too happy to do what he told her to, once she had a clear picture in her mind of what he was capable of if he was displeased.

He said to her quietly, "I'm going to take the tape from your mouth. Let's just say if you speak in anything louder than a conversational tone, you will be very sorry, very quickly. Clear?" She nodded. He peeled off the tape slowly. That wasn't how he wanted to hurt her.

"Thank you," she said, first thing. He was pleased and smiled.

"Good girl," he said. She began to speak again and he placed his forefinger over her lips. "Me, first, then I'll tell you when to talk, got it?" he said mildly. She nodded again. He lifted her tank top up and over her head, over her shoulders, and pulled it over her arms so that it covered them. A softer restraint. He then reached both hands behind her back and, with his face an inch from hers, undid the clasp of her bra, planting a kiss on her lips as he did. The bra, a strapless one, fell off and lay on her thighs. Looking at her small breasts, he realized that she was older than he had first thought, and was just a bit disappointed. "What the hell", he thought, "she's still in great shape. She'll be just as much fun. More maybe 'cause she'll be more concerned about being injured. This will still work out just fine for a first effort."

He began to fondle her breasts, running the backs of his fingers over her nipples, tracing the areole with his fingers, placing his hand over each one in turn, pressing into them. At one point he took a nipple in each hand, between thumb and forefinger and applied a little pressure. She winced and took a breath, looking up at him with wet eyes. "Now," he began, "you understand your situation. Needless to say, I could just as easily put the tape back on and pinch and twist your nipples to my heart's content, maybe just to hear you groan and cry. Mostly that's not what I'm about. I'm going to explain things to you, once, and leave it up to you as to how things go. I just completed my pleasure cabin in the mountains. It's in the middle of a wooded lot, quite a ways from my neighbors. I have it equipped with certain, um, toys and devices for my sexual pleasure. You are going to be my sex slave for awhile to help me break it in."

"Why me?" was all she said.

"Because I was trolling for targets in the parking lot, and saw you. Honestly, I figured with your size you would be easier to control for a first time. I don't necessarily have all of my systems down yet, and a larger, stronger woman would have presented too many challenges. And, of course, now that I realize that you're probably older than you look, you're probably even more concerned about injury. Again, my goal is not to hurt you, like no torture, but you will be required to do what you're told, when you're told, and disobedience will be punished. Understand?"

"I understand," she replied. "So, I'm here for sex, is that right? I'm here because you can't get a woman to let you touch her voluntarily, so you kidnapped an old lady to prove how much of a man you are. Yes, I believe I have an accurate picture of my situation now," she said, looking him directly in the eye.

"Good," he said, "Then I'm just going to check you over a bit and we'll be on our way." He reached down and pulled her panties down and under him, joining her jeans at her ankles. Sitting back he admired her body. "This is going to be fun," he decided.

He ran his hands along her legs, and placed his thumbs on the insides of her thighs, forcing them apart. She looked away in disgust. He ran his the back of his index finger along her vagina, just grazing her pubic hair, then he jammed his index finger deeply into her vagina, eliciting a gasp from her. He sawed it in and out several times, just for effect and yanked it out. "Having fun?" she asked, sarcastically, but still not looking at him. She was treating it like a medical examination; like he was drawing blood and she wasn't going to watch.

He stood up, grabbed her by the hair and yanked her to the floor, face down. Then he squatted on her legs, and ran his hands on her shapely rump. "Nice ass," he said. No reply. He undid the handcuffs, confident that her shirt would be sufficient restraint, and wrapped her bra around her upper arms and knotted it. Just for added safety. He rolled her on her back and sat on her waist. He looked down at his captive, as she glared, defiantly up at him. He was sorely tempted to take her right then and there, but he had to keep to the plan. He'd have her soon enough, he thought to himself. He said, "you just lay there and consider your options. I want you on your best behavior when we get there." And with that he got up, resumed the driver's seat, and headed out for the cabin.

Edgewater
Edgewater
17 Followers