The Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this?" Katie ground her pussy against my hip and I cupped her breast.

"If you want."

She nodded, eyes alight. "I think I want. If Bel..."

"Bel wants too," I said.

"Then fuck her. Fuck her ass and then fuck mine."

"Oh god!" It was too much. The gripping tightness around my cock, the sight of my length disappearing into Bel, the naked skin of my sister writhing against me all conspired to make holding back impossible. "I'm coming," I cried.

Katie pushed me hard.

"No— I got to watch, Joe, you promised I could watch!"

"Too late!" I felt myself tipping over, buried to the hilt inside Bel's ass, the sensation more than anything I could have expected. Katie burrowed her hand down, pulling on my cock, tugging hard and I slipped free, jetting at the same time, some of my cum inside Bel's asshole, the rest splashing hard across her back and cheeks. Katie gripped my cock, rubbing, directing, her head down close as I came hard onto Bel's puckered asshole, then her pussy and thighs and by then I was starting to run out of steam, managing a final small jet which splashed across Katie's hand. She lifted her fingers and slid them into her mouth. Then she pulled on my cock and sucked the head in with her fingers. I watched my sister's wide mouth accept my cock, watched her suck the cum from my glans, and there was no way I was going to go soft until I had fucked her too.

Bel moved beneath us, rolling over, sitting up and watching my sister suck my cock. I looked at her, wanting to know if this is what she really meant to happen all those weeks earlier when she first raised the idea. Was she regretting her words now? Imagination was one thing, this reality something else again. I pushed my cock deeper into Katie's mouth and Bel's eyes widened, her pupils large. Yes, this was going to be all right.

I reached for Bel's breasts, rolling them beneath one palm, repeated the gesture on Katie, one breast beneath each hand, my cock slick and wet and sensitive in Katie's mouth. Bel smiled but her eyes remained locked on what Katie was doing. She shifted position, wanting to get closer. Katie turned onto her side and Bel came down between us. I had to lift up and my cock popped free, a trail of saliva linking the tip to Katie's tongue, broken when Katie turned her head and Bel came in and they kissed. My wife and sister kissing. Hell, they'd kissed before, but never like this.

Bel's mouth opened wide and Katie matched her. Their tongues flashed together, invading each other. Bel wriggled down, pushing me aside, pressing her body against Katie. I sat on my heels, watching the action. Is this what Bel wanted? Not me fucking Katie, but her? And if it was... why had she waited so long before raising the idea? From my position looking down on the two most beautiful women in my life, I had no objection at all. I cradled my cock in my palm and stroked myself slowly, watching my wife and sister begin to get serious with each other. They might even have forgotten I was there.

Bel surprised me, taking the lead. She eased Katie onto her back and straddled her, leaning down to suck at her nipples, one hand snaking down and I saw her insert three fingers deep inside Katie. Katie bucked upward, welcoming the invasion. They kissed. Bel started working her way down Katie's lean body, kissing beneath her breasts, along her sides, licking into her navel, working always downward. Katie buried her fingers in Bel's luxuriant hair, not forcing the pace, lying back, her head turned to one side, eyes open, watching me slowly masturbate. I was both excluded and included in that single glance. Bel reached here target.

Her hands slipped beneath Katie, lifting her hips as Bel's tongue slid along Katie's wet slit. Katie rolled her head to the other side, back. I moved closer and stroked her breast. Bel's tongue grew more insistent, opening the tight valley, probing deeper and Katie moaned. I leaned closer and kissed her throat, behind her ear and she shivered, gooseflesh raising against my lips.

"You like Bel's tongue in your cunt?" I whispered in her ea,r so only she would hear. Katie nodded, the movement barely perceptible. "You like another woman's tongue in your cunt, sister?"

Katie nodded again, a grunt escaping her. "I like..." she moaned.

I reached down and slid my hand along Bel's back, over her rounded butt, searching along the deep crevice until I found my target. She was slick and wet from my fucking her and as my finger slid across the tight orifice she jerked. I arced down and kissed her cheek, smelling the sweet must rising from my sister's pussy, hearing the wet lapping of Bel's tongue. She raised her head and turned to kiss me, her mouth slick and sweet and I kissed her deeply, gripped her face and turned her back to her task.

"Joe..." Katie called to me and I returned along her body, slowly, taking care to miss nothing out. Her hips, her fingers, beneath her arms, along her neck, her eyelids, her ears, the tip of her nose, her lips.

"What is it, my sweet?"

"When are you going to fuck me?" She spoke against my mouth, her words secret on my tongue.

"Once Bel has made you come."

"Mmm... do you promise, Joe?"

"I promise."

"Like you fucked Bel? There?"

"If that's what you want." The idea of sliding my cock into my sister's asshole made me ache deep inside.

"That's what I want," she said. Her tongue played with mine. She grabbed my hair and turned my head, licked inside my ear. "I want you to fuck me everywhere, Joe... everywhere... uhn!" She ended with a grunt, jerking against me. "Oh god, Joe... soon... you're going to fuck me soon, I know it."

I moved, twisting around, and placed my cock against her lips, merely laying it there, not demanding, waiting. Katie opened her lips, moved her head so they ran along the underside of my cock, lifted up and took my swollen glans between them, resting me there, her tongue playing with my frenulum. I rocked against her, distracted from Bel, but she seemed to be doing fine as she was, dipping deep inside Katie, the sound and scent filling the heat-bathed room. Sweat coated all of us, our bodies beaded and salty and it suited our mood, out of control, beyond all restraint. Katie turned her head, offering me her mouth, and I pressed inside. She lifted a hand and cradled my ass, encouraging me.

I felt her body moving on the bed, hips thrusting against Bel's mouth. Bel's one hand pulled on Katie's nipples, the other pressing against her clit, and I fucked my sister's sweet, wide mouth as she encouraged me ever deeper. I stopped at the point of experience, the point where Bel, despite trying, could take no more. But Katie pressed me onward and I slid a half inch deeper. I watched the shape of her jaw change as she accepted my length, her chin dropping and she grunted around my girth.

I pressed onward, feeling another climax building and holding back hard. Katie rocked her head, each movement driving me deeper. I was three quarters buried between her lips and still she wanted more. I hesitated, feeling myself bump against the top of her throat.

Katie writhed, humming around my cock, the vibration seeking my core. Her fingers opened the cheeks of my ass, searched for my center and probed. She was coming, I knew, the spasm in her body, the gasping for air through her nose, and still she wanted me deeper. I leaned over, resting my hands on the bed above her and eased myself in. Her throat opened to accept me. She indicated her need with the finger inside me. I pressed on, deeper, until her lips were hard against my pubic bone and she shuddered, coming again and again. I was close, fighting not to lose it when I felt Bel move along my side. She climbed Katie's still twitching body and lay tight against her. Bel's breath panted warm against my belly.

"Holy fuck, Joe, she's swallowed you whole."

I was about to come and pulled back, not ready yet, not wanting to end this adventure. As my cock slid clear, wet, slippery, Bel grasped it and pulled me toward her mouth. She sucked me hard, stopping again at that point of no return and her head shook.

"I can't do it," she complained. "I want to do what Katie did and I can't." She pressed harder, setting off her gag reflex and I pulled back.

I kissed my wife, then kissed my sister.

"Do it again," Bel said, lying as close as she could. "I want to see you kiss her like that again."

I offered no objection. Katie slid her arms around me, our naked, sweaty bodies pressed together, and I kissed her deeply, tasting my own cock on her lips, the taste only making me more excited. I covered her body with mine.

Bel's hand circled my cock. She sat beside us, large breasts swaying as she moved, and placed my cock against Katie's pussy.

"I want to watch you fuck her," she whispered. "I want to watch you fuck your sister." She stroked the head of my cock along Katie's slit. Katie lifted her hips, indicating her need.

Bel nodded. "Oh yes, like that..."

I pressed, staring down at my cock parting my sister's labia, my wife's fingers wrapped around me. I moved deeper and Katie lifted her legs and wrapped them around my waist, groaning, her arms gripping my shoulders, wanting more. I raised myself up, lifting her clear of the bed and she cried out and I knew she had come again. I lifted her, leaning back on my heels, burying myself deep inside her, pumping up into her and she threw her head back and squealed. Bel pressed against us both, kissing first me, then Katie. We couldn't stop now, didn't want to stop. I rolled onto my back, bringing Katie on top, and she put her fists on my chest and rode me hard. I had passed beyond the point of coming, my cock rigid, a steel rod impaling my sister.

Katie reached for Bel, drawing her up and across, making her lie over me, her hips raised, her ass spread across my chest and Katie dipped and kissed Bel's pussy. She lifted her face, her chin smeared, and kissed me, her mouth full of the taste of Bel. She probed Bel again, kissed me once more. I pushed two fingers inside Bel, Katie's face pressing against my hand as she returned. I lifted my fingers, sucking the taste of Bel from them.

Bel moaned and bucked against me, pushing herself against Katie's mouth.

I drew Katie to me, kissed her and said, "Make her come."

Katie nodded, eager. "And your promise, Joe?"

"Make Bel come," I said again, lifting Katie clear of me.

We re-arranged. Bel lay on her back, knees spread.

Katie kneeled between Bel's thighs and started her licking and sucking and spitting.

I knelt behind Katie and kissed the small of her back, worked myself slowly along the crack of her ass. When my tongue crossed her asshole she jerked and said, "Jeez, Joe, that's so fucking good!"

I kissed her there again, probed with my tongue, familiar with this from Bel, knowing Bel loved it now, hoping Katie did too. There was something even more arousing having my tongue inside my sister's ass. I spat, wetting her, sat back and inserted a finger. Katie's head bobbed, giving serious attention to Bel now. I spat again, added a second finger. So far, so good. I worked them inside, opening my sister's sphincter. I wondered if she had done this before. I had no idea what her sex life was life — hell, how could I? This was all new territory. New and wonderful. Maybe Katie had been fucked in the ass a hundred times already. Maybe she went down on women all the time. But I knew for damn sure I was the only brother she had. This was definitely a first for both of us. I moved up, withdrew my fingers and rested the head of my cock against her asshole.

Katie lifted from Bel just enough to whisper, "Yes, Joe..."

I leaned over her back, kissing her shoulders. Katie shifted beneath me and my cock swung free. She was moving, turning on the bed, and I wondered if she was experiencing a change of heart. But no... instead she was making Bel available to me as well as her. We formed a triangle, all three on our sides, Katie nestled between Bel's thighs, me pushed up right between Katie's legs, Bel's face against mine and I kissed her, my tongue writhing against hers, my hand on her heavy breast. My free hand gripped my cock and guided it to its destination. Katie shifted a little and I touched her asshole again. I pressed, gripping myself to keep my cock steady. She was tight... so tight... and I knew at once this was her first time.

Katie tensed and I knew I was hurting her and withdrew.

"No—do it, Joe. It doesn't matter. Do it. I want you to do it."

I pressed again, working past the resistance. Katie was tighter than Bel had been. I leaned into her, forcing the tip of my cock into her asshole and she gave a little cry but this time I didn't withdraw.

"Oh shit..." she said, her voice tight.

"You sure you want this?"

She nodded.

Bel was watching the two of us now, our positions lost. Suddenly she rolled across the bed, searching for the abandoned bottle of lube.

Katie turned, twisting toward me, grasping my face in her hands.

"I love you, Joe," she said against my cheek.

"Oh God, Katie, I want you so much."

She nodded. "I know. Me too. Fuck, it's tight though."

"I'm gonna stop," I said, pulling back.

Katie's fingers dug into my cheeks. "No. It hurts, but it... Joe, it feels so good as well. I want all of you inside me. All of you."

Bel muscled against me. She had found the lube. She tipped the bottle and I moved to allow her to drool the slick oil onto the point my cock entered my sister. My new position gave me a clear view of my invasion and I experienced an instant urge to come. The head of my cock was buried in Katie's ass. Her body lay twisted on the bed, one arm flung above her head, the other placing a hand flat on her belly as though it ached. Maybe it did.

"Try again, Joe," Bel whispered. She added a little more oil.

I pressed. Then I withdrew until only the head of my cock rested against Bel's anus.

"More oil, right there."

Bel obliged. I noticed she held the bottle in one hand, her other buried between her legs, moving. Bel's large breasts swayed and shook, lust distorting her face.

"That's so hot, Joe," she whispered.

"You don't know half of it." I used the tip of my cock to work the oil into Katie's ass, the passage becoming slick and easier. Bel added more oil. We were making one hell of a mess of the bed but nobody cared. Mess could be fixed.

"Fuck her," Bel grunted.

I grabbed her behind the neck and pulled her down to kiss her hard. She allowed me before pulling back, shaking her head.

"Fuck Katie," Bel said. She sat back, her thighs parted and I saw her fingers, four of them, plunging into herself.

Katie lay on her side, breathing hard, but the frown line had disappeared from her brow. I pushed and suddenly access was easier. My cock slid inside her and I watched as she accepted me. I turned and kissed her and she opened her eyes and smiled.

"Better?" I asked.

"Wonderful," she said.

"Yeah?"

She nodded. "Oh fuck, yeah." She kissed me again. "I want it all, Joe. All of it."

I nodded too. "You're gonna get it all." I rocked against her, going deeper. She was so tight, so incredibly tight but I bulled myself further. Katie turned, half rolling onto her front and I eased above her. She lifted one leg, opening herself to me and I pressed myself home, sliding easily now until I was deep inside her, tight along my entire length.

"Yes," Katie hissed. "That feels so full, Joe. So, so good."

The bed shook, Bel's doing, her mouth slack, her hand a blur between her legs.

"You're fucking her, Joe," she gasped. "You're fucking your sister in the ass. Oh my God..." She jerked, head falling back as she came, thrusting her hips forward.

"Kiss her," I grunted. "Come here and kiss Katie."

Bel scrambled around, lay beside us and lifted Katie's chin. They kissed and I started rocking into Katie, watching their mouths working. Bel's hands found Katie's breasts. Katie's hand came out, reaching down, and Bel parted her thighs. I wasn't sure I believed what we were actually doing, but the ache in my cock was impossible to ignore.

Katie gave a muffled gasp against Bel's lips and her body jerked.

I reached beneath her and found her pussy, pushing three fingers inside and she grunted again.

I couldn't hold out much longer, but I wanted my sister to come again. I worked her, pushing into her from behind while my fingers invaded her beneath.

Bel gasped and I knew she was coming once more.

Katie's fingers closed tight against Bel's shoulder and she buried her face into the bedclothes. She lifted her ass against me and I pounded against her, unable to hold on a second longer. I made a keening noise, a noise I'd never heard before, as I felt myself begin to empty deep inside my sister. I came like I had never come before, one long, continuous stream, jetting deep into Katie's bowel and she jerked and shuddered beneath me, crying out.

###

A month later the three of us sat around a table in Torini's on a friday as though nothing had changed. The head waiter greeted us like old friends, we ordered fish and drank two bottles of wine. To a casual observer we were as we had always been. But each of us knew we were different now.

We had spent the remainder of our vacation, the few days left to us, swimming, sunbathing, and fucking our brains out. We fucked in the ocean, on the porch, in the living room, the shower, and the bed. Driving home we had to stop and pull off the road and I fucked Bel while Katie sat on my face, kissing my wife as they both climaxed.

Katie returned to her office.

A month later she turned up on the doorstep as usual, except for one difference. She carried a small overnight bag.

I cocked my head and smiled.

"OK if I stay over?" she asked.

"Sure. I assume you won't need the spare room?"

She grinned. "What do you think? I need to be up early Monday for work, but other than that... and I brought us some toys." She opened her bag and I peered inside, swallowed. Dildos, beads, a strap-on.

Bel came to the door, pulled Katie inside and kissed her, Katie's hands rising to Bel's breasts.

We went out to eat, but all I could think about was after.