The Cabin

Story Info
Two couples and a few orgasms.
2k words
3.62
39.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We rented a cabin with some friends and had already been there for a few days. We had been in each other's lives for a few years and, while there aren't too many people we would want to go away with, the four of us were comfortable with each other.

For the purposes of our story, we'll call our friends A (her) and B (him). B and I were lucky men; we were both married to beautiful women with killer smiles and insatiable sexual appetites. Sometimes, life is good.

This was my birthday weekend. Most years, my birthday is low-key and I just want to enjoy time with my beautiful, sexy wife. The kids are off at school and I was able to be alone with you and some friends. A and B were off on a hike in the woods as the sun was close to setting and we were making dinner in early evening.

You were cutting vegetables and I approached you from behind, putting my hands on your hips and caressing them. I leaned in to kiss the side of your neck and you felt my erect cock pressing into your back.

"Let's put dinner on hold and have a quickie before A and B get back," I whispered in your ear.

"No, birthday boy," you said, "you get to wait until after dinner. You can keep kissing me, though, while I cut."

I never miss an opportunity to have my lips and tongue on you. Sure, I was a little disappointed, but that was only because I can never get enough of you.

My cock continued to get harder, the longer I kissed you. I alternated between kisses up your neck, to nibbling on your ear, to slowly licking up the very back of your neck. My hands weren't idle, roaming between your ass, your hips and up the front to your fantastic breasts. It was increasingly difficult for you to cook, but you weren't complaining. You loved the attention and your body was responding. Your nipples hardened to my touch, suddenly very sensitive and aching for more. Your pussy, as I did not yet find out but would soon, was wet and increasingly so. Your clit ached to be touched and you took my right hand. You guided it down the front of your pants and you didn't have to tell me where to go from there. As I continued to kiss and lick you, I slid my finger effortlessly between your lips. You let out a gasp. I slowly, pulled my finger out and ran it lightly across your clit. Your heart was pounding in your chest. You needed more and the quick didn't sound so bad. As you turned around to embrace me, A and B arrived back from their hike.

Looked like we were going to wait, after all. They came in and the four of us set about making dinner, setting the table and finally sitting down to a fantastic meal. I have always been, as you have many times noted, very focused on our sex life. Throughout the meal, I had one hand under the table and caressed your leg. Occasionally, when they weren't paying direct attention to us, I dragged the back of a finer between your legs. You and I were still pretty amped up.

I thought they weren't paying attention, but I'm also a little dense. Their walk through the woods was as much foreplay for them as our short round in the kitchen had been for us. Add a little wine to the meal and the four of us were talking about sex.

A asked, "What did your loving wife get you for your birthday?"

You cut in before I answered, "For all these years, he has only ever asked me for one thing: Sex."

A noted that she asked the same gift from B every year another nothing else, as well. Probably embarrassing to our kids if they had ever known, but we four middle-agers were constantly horny and had great sex lives.

B asked, "Nothing else?"

"There is one thing my husband has always wanted and I want to give it to him tonight if you're up for it," you followed. "I'm going to make love to him now and I think you two should join us. You can stay on the other side of the room or whatever you'd like, but we're in this incredible place and he has not been able to keep his hands off me tonight. I am beyond craving sex."

I've always wondered how anyone would go about jumping from dinner to sex with others around but there it was. They didn't even say anything; just stood up and stripped. I guess it wasn't a hard sell.

I was on you in no time, back to kissing you but with great intensity. You matched it any your tongue eagerly probed mine. You lifted your arms and I removed your shirt and bra. So sexy. We moved to one of the couches and our friends were already on the other. I couldn't speak, astounded at what you were doing for me and my smile, as well as the passion with which I kissed you, conveyed my thanks. I was eager and going to show my appreciation every way I could - on you, in you, over you, etc.

I pulled your pants off after you pulled my clothing off of me. My cock was standing at attention and responding to your touch. The soft skin of my cock was eager to feel your embrace. As earlier, when we kissed, my hands roamed all around your body. I told you I wanted you on the couch, to eat you and taste you. Your smile, as always, sent a rush of adrenaline through my body. You stretched out on the couch, positioned your head so you could watch our friends, and I knelt on the ground. Over the years, this became one of our favorite positions. I kissed you passionately on the lips and worked my way down to your pussy. I spent a while on your neck and even longer on your fantastic tits. If your nipped ached for me before, they were happier now with the warm and caress of my tongue. Between the wife, the show across the room and my tongue, you were in heaven.

Silently, A and B were inspired and they moved to the same position. You had a frank relationship with A and had told her we loved this; B and she didn't regularly go for this position and seeing us was enough to convince them. A saw how excited you were and felt the same.

My tongue slowly and lightly glided over your pussy lips. I was in no hurry, this being my favorite part of the day thus far, and I wanted you to feel ecstasy. You looked across the room, your view perfect for the live sex show. B's hands caressed A's pussy while his tongue was all over her nipples. As I was getting started on your fantastic pussy, your hands moved of their own accord to your nipples. You instinctively glided your hands slowly over your nipples and felt a rush through your body.

After a bit of sightseeing around your pussy, examining your lips, clit and every scrumptious millimeter to be found, I readjusted and encircled your clit with my tongue. I brought my finger up to caress your slit, now soaked and sensitive as could be. Eventually inserted my finger to play with your g-spot. You gasped and moaned, causing two curious sets of eyes to glance your way. Your eyes were closed but my dreams were coming true and I wanted to bring you to orgasm.

I continued to probe and caress your g-spot with my finger while I alternated between kissing your mouth - your tongue wonderfully, aggressively attacking mine - and back to your clit. I'd spend several minutes on each and your body responded. Our friends were on the same path and your moans joined A's. They got louder, longer and more inspired. You screamed out with orgasm and it was enough to trigger yours.

You asked, "Anyone want a shower?"

You rose, pulled me up, grabbed me by the cock and led me to the bathroom.

This was the bathroom to end all bathrooms, half of the reason we chose this cabin in the first place. You started the shower and set the temperature at a comfortable spot for us. The shower had two shower heads, one on each short wall, tile on three walls and a full wall of glass on the fourth. Across the bathroom was a large window, overlooking the woods. We stepped into the shower and I soaped up a loofah with your favorite body soap. A and B wasted no time in joining us.

My hands were soapy with a thick lather. I handed the loofah to B and asked him to soap you up. Before you knew it, you had two men rubbing their hands and sponge all over you.

"I thought it was your turn," you said to me.

"Not yet. I want this first," I responded.

A reached up for the portable showerhead and adjusted her temperature control. As you got the pleasure of having two men caress you, she was getting a front row seat to my fantasy and brought the showerhead between her legs. The pulsating jets worked over her clit and she was happy for you, as well.

I turned you toward me, embracing you and kissing you deeply. B moved in closer, as well, and you felt his cock against your ass while his hands roamed around your back, shoulders and hips. You reached between my legs and stroked my cock. B reached down to stroke his own and A was lost in her own world on the path to another orgasm. You were sandwiched between us. I put my finger back inside you to play with your g-spot more. As you felt the warm rush of cum on your ass and heard A come to a screeching orgasm as well, I felt your pussy clamp down on my finger and you screamed in my ear more loudly than I had ever heard.

Panting, you asked if I wanted to cum yet.

"Bed," I replied.

We got out of the shower, dried each other off a bit, and you grabbed my cock to lead to me into the bedroom. I am not sure how I hadn't yet cum but I wasn't complaining.

"Tell me what you want - anything. Now." You demanded the best stuff.

I sat up in bed with my back against the headboard and told you to stand in front of me. "I want to eat you, standing in front of me until the others come in here and then I have other plans." I needed your pussy in my mouth again. We did this until A and B returned.

Everyone was in a trance; the smell of sex was all around and this was the best dessert we could have planned for a dinner over the week.

"I want you to be spread eagle on the bed on your stomach. I want us all to rub and massage you and then I was to flip you over and have my way with you."

You didn't hesitate and neither did our friends. Much to my delight, you had six hands all over you. We caressed, we rubbed. I fingered your pussy a bit while their hands roamed. Every bit of the evening had vividly lived out my fantasies and would be a night I would remember for the rest of my life.

I turned you over, pulled you to the edge of the bed and stood in front of you. You raised your legs a bit and I slid inside you. As my direction, A and B held your hands stretched out over your head. They pinned you down and I pounded into you. Your tits bounced, all the more exciting for me. They each leaned down and took a nipple in your mouth. That sent me over the edge and I came with my own screaming orgasm.

I collapsed on top of you and we moved back into the middle of the bed. A covered us with a sheet and told us to sleep.

We drifted off, embraced and entwined.