The Cabin by the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerri was moaning with pleasure and letting herself go like she had never done before. David moved back down her body and removed his fingers and replaced them with his tongue. He licked the folds of her pussy lips, them parted them with his tongue, and he could taste her juices and savored every drop. He was darting his tongue in and out of her pussy as if it was his cock. He licked his way to her clit took it into his mouth and sucked it and as he did he insert two fingers into her wet hot pussy and finger fucked her. Kerri screamed with passion and pushed her legs against David's head causing him to go deeper into her, she let off some pleasure, and them exploded with the most intense orgasm of her life. David held on and continued to lick her pussy as Kerri was fighting to remain grounded on the bed. Finally David gave one long last lap at her hot burning pussy and withdrew his tongue and fingers. He fell limp beside her on the bed as Kerri rested her head on his chest. She reach up wiped his face and kissed him and said thank you.

David got up and headed into the kitchen to prepare dinner he was going to make a barbecue for them. Kerri got up and headed to the bathroom to wash up this time she filled the tub and took a relaxing bath. She was careful not to over excite herself when her ran the soap along her body but she could feel the passion build at every touch. She had never been this turned on before and just wondered why she was so horny, David and her hadn't been away from each other that long why just Monday they spent the night together. She figured it was the change of scenery and she was determine to shed her goodie goodie image.

Plus she wanted to make sure David enjoyed himself after all he went to a lot of trouble to plan this weekend.

It was a warm summer evening with a slight breeze coming off the lake as they sat on the deck and ate their meal and drank some white wine. They spoke very little as they ate. Their eyes did more of the talking you could see the passion in their eyes and they both knew they were in for a wide night. Kerri got up from her chair and sat in David's lap and told him how great he made her feel earlier in bed and wondered what other surprises he had in store. David just looked at her and said you'll have to wait and with that he kissed her lips and held her tight in his lap.

David got up and started to clear the dinner dishes and told Kerri he would look after things and said for her to just relax. Kerri went in and saw the Candles and glasses by the fireplace and knew part of David's plans. David was busy in the kitchen washing up the plates so Kerri headed to the bedroom and slipped into a sexy nightie and silky panties, she wanted David to enjoy her and the night as much as she wanted to enjoy herself. David always asked her to wear something sexy but she never felt comfortable but tonight was going to be different she was going to fulfill not only her fantasy but David's as well.

David was lighting the fire when Kerri walked into the room, David turned around and almost lit his pants on fire at the sight of Kerri in the silky nightie. Kerri smiled and laughed at him. He smiled back a little embarrassed at being so clumsy. He put down the lighter and moved over to Kerri and took her into his arms and kissed her with passion, Kerri pressed her body against his and felt his cock growing hard. David led Kerri over to the sofa and gently laid her down then kissed her again and said he'd be back. David came back with a bowl of strawberries and a can of whip cream, He had removed his shirt and drew I love you on his chest with the cream. Kerri started to griggle at the sight of the cream on David's bare chest, He was standing in front of her now. She got up and took him by the hand and led him over to the fireplace and the white rug, Kerri straddled his body and started to lick the cream off his chest.

Kerri remained on top of David then started to feed him the strawberries and cream. David was enjoying her teasing and the sight of her nightie as it took on every curve of her tight body. David sat up and held Kerri tight and started to kiss her and ran his hands up under the silky nightie and was playing with her bare breasts. Kerri was moaning with pleasure. She grabbed David's hands and removed them from under her nightie then proceed to strip off the silk, leaving her only in her silky panties. David sat there admiring her naked body as the flames for the fire danced over her skin. Kerri grabbed some whip cream and applied it to her nipples, said I made cup cakes for you. David slowly licked off the cream from her hardening nipples then gently laid her on her back and applied even more cream to her tits then ran a trail of cream down to the top of her panties. He ran circles around her tits licking up every drop of cream and watching her nipples grow hard with every flick of his tongue. When the cream was licked away he took the wine bottle and started to pour it over her body it ran down her chest and stopped at her panties, the whip cream had made her body sticky and the wine glistened on her skin and glowed from the fire. David licked away the wine from her body. He kissed her and they remained kissing, their tongues fighting with each other. Kerri managed to roll David on his back and without warming removed his jeans, she was amazed to find that he was naked under his jeans, she poured whip cream over his chest and covered his semi hard cock in cream and said I'm going to enjoy this. She stood up over him and removed her panties them started to lick the cream off him. Kerri was licking and sucking David's cock like it was an ice cream cone, he was moaning hard from the attention on his cock. Kerri stopped sucking him and let him rest a bit, but not before pouring wine over his body like he did hers.

Kerri positioned herself just right and slide David's hard cock into her dripping wet pussy and slowly rocked her body while David ran his hands over her body, he lifted up every now and then to kiss her tits and her lips. Kerri withdrew his cock and asked David to take her from behind. David eased her into position but didn't enter her right away, but instead laid her flat on her stomach and pour both whip cream and wine over her back and gently messaged her making sure she was loosened up. He raised her backside so that it was in the air and rubbed the head of his cock against her pussy Kerri moaned at the feeling of his cock on her pussy lips. David applied some whip cream on her pussy and licked it off causing Kerri to fall forward and pushed her ass and pussy into David's face. David withdrew his face and positioned his cock at her pussy and entered her slowly. Kerri was moaning as he slide his hard cock deeper into her pussy and grabbed her tits hard. Kerri knew she was close to climaxing and started pushing herself back against David taking him even deeper into her. David was keeping up the rhythm and too felt he was close to cumming, he whispered into Kerri's ear that he was able to cum, Kerri slowed down her pushing back wanting to savor the feeling of his cock in her. David slowed his pace down and was rubbing her back and shoulders dropping his hands to her breasts every now and them. He held his cock in her hot wet pussy as they kissed. He started to slide in and out of her and could feel her climax building as his was building too. Kerri picked up her rhythm like before was pushing back on his cock, all at once they both exploded with the most powerful orgasm ever. They both fell limp in front of the fire as they kissed each other and held each other tight.

The next day Kerri made breakfast for them and asked David what he wanted to do for the day. The decided to explore the little town and them took a drive through the countryside. Later on they returned to the cabin and relaxed by the water and took in some sun. It was a hot day so David took off his T-shirt and laid in the sun with her bare chest, Kerri feeling good about herself and knowing they were totally alone removed her top and bra and laid beside David on the grassy shoreline. David leaned over and kissed Kerri, he looked at Kerri and asked her if she would be up to skinny-dipping tonight, as it was suppost to be a warm night. Kerri was feeling bold and said why wait lets do it now and again later. David was amazed at her new found attitude and didn't hesitate long before pulling her to her feet and leading her down to the water where they remove the rest of their clothes and hand in hand entered the water. The water was warm on their naked bodies they swam around and splashed each other with water, than embraced themselves in a tight hold kissing and caressing their bodies.

Kerri and David laid in the sun and dried off then went inside to rest up after their fun filled afternoon. Kerri was a sleep in minutes while David was restless, he decided to get out of bed as not to disturb Kerri. He went into the living room and turned on the TV and found a movie he hadn't seen in while. When the movie was over he checked on Kerri who was still resting. He started putting things together for dinner he was going barbecue again. He went out to the deck and placed candles around the hot tub and set out glasses for champagne. His plan was to have dinner then relax naked with Kerri in the hot tub, as he knew she'd go along with it like she did with skinny-dipping in the lake in the afternoon.

Kerri woke up and wondered where David was, she walked out to the deck and saw that the table was set for dinner then noticed the candles and glasses by the hot tub and smiled in delight. She looked around for David and found him down by the lake fishing and drinking a beer. She slowly walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his waste surprising him a bit. She nibbled his ear and said can't wait to go into the hot tub David turned around and kissed Kerri on the lips.

David started making dinner outside while Kerri was inside washing up. She come out wearing a short black skirt knee high black boots and a white button down shirt that outlined her ample chest. David stood there taking it all in and said you look like a million bucks, and pour her a glass of wine and tasted to a great weekend. They ate their meal and drank their wine, all the while Kerri kept looking at the hot tub and smiled at the thought of being naked in it under the stars David talked so much about. David noticed Kerri staring at the hot tub and said it won't be long before we're in it. They finished their meal then took a walk along the water letting dinner settle in. It was starting to get dark so the headed back to the cabin where Kerri excused herself. David put on some music the cabin was set up so that music could play both inside and outside, he selected some soft jazz mixed with some soft rock classics. David was sitting by the hot tub when Kerri came out she was wearing a bright red silky robe, David smiled and took her into his arms hugged her then cupped her face and kissed her with passion. She broke their embrace and brushed her hand in the water while David popped the cork on the champagne bottle and poured it into the glasses. He stepped back looked at Kerri and pulled off her robe exposing her tits and hardening nipples to him. He wasted not time and remove his clothes as they both stood there naked feeling the warm breeze against their skin. David put his arm around Kerri's shoulders and waste and picked her up and carried her to the tub placing her in the warm bubbling water as he climbed in beside her. They drank their champagne and kissed and fondled each other then got out of the tub and headed for the bedroom where they continued to fondle each other than ended the night with a love making session that's was mixed with both oral and intercourse leaving both feeling satisfied.

It was Sunday and they both hated the fact they had to leave for home but decided to make the best of the time left. They had a small breakfast and packed up the car then relaxed by the water for while. When Kerri and David walked back into the cabin Kerri looked over at the rug by the fire and took David over and begged him to fuck her one last time on the rug.

They both laid there silent basking in the pleasure that was rushing through their bodies. They got up and dressed, made sure they had their belongs and hit the road holding hands as they drove.

They knew their relationship had taken on new heights this weekend.

The End.

12