The Cabin by the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He delivered three more smacks; each a little lower on my bum, and each as hard as the first. Dutifully I counted out the hits then begged for another. Tears were streaming down my face, and my tortured rear end was becoming frustrated with the rest of me for not using the safe word! It screamed at me to stop the torment; and it admonished me for getting more aroused with each blow.

Odd as that sounds, that's exactly how it was. The part of my anatomy being mistreated seemed to separate from the rest of me; like it had become an entity in itself. The extremity under duress would scream for relief and beg for mercy...but the rest of me! The rest of me relished in it! The rest of me got more and more turned with each smack of the paddle, or each lash of the whip. I was thoroughly convinced that there had to be some sort of misfire in the mainboard of my brain.

Tony came back in with some of our luggage, deposited the bags by the bedrooms, and took the paddle from Norris. He then stepped into position behind me, while Norris went to the boat. Both my Masters cared for me a great deal; of that there was no doubt, and both were true gentlemen, but there was a distinct difference between the two. When it came to my "discipline", Norris took it very seriously and rarely held anything back. Tony, on the other hand, just didn't have it in his soul to really hurt anybody, no matter what the circumstance, so he always treated me like a China doll. It was something I hoped we would be able to correct in the future.

"Welcome Master Tony. If it pleases you, your slave is very eager for the spanking to continue.

"OHHHHGAWWWWD!" His first smack stung to be sure, but not even close to those from Norris, and while I would never fake an orgasm, a little over-acting for Tony seemed like the right thing to do.

I let a few seconds pass, then said, "Number six...If it pleases you, your slave would like another Master Tony."

Like Norris, he readily granted my wish, smacking four more times. I responded with various screams and shrieks with each one, and because I was still crying a little from the first five, Tony seemed satisfied that he had performed his duty as a harsh task master. He seemed pretty relieved to hand the paddle back to Norris who had since returned from the dock. I loved Tony dearly, but I too was happy with the return of Norris, as my abdominal flame had been treading water since he left.

"Welcome back Master Norris. If it pleases you, your slave is very eager for you to resume the spanking.

"OHGEEZSHITGEEZ!" The smack was terribly hard; like the first time, it was near the top of my butt, and sent a sharp, white hot sting through the whole lower half of my body...My belly fire instantly relit itself.

I really did need a few seconds to regroup after that hit, but after a deep breath I said, "Number eleven...If it pleases you, your slave would like another Master Norris."

Eager to please, he bestowed my aching ass with three more harsh blows; every one increased my sobbing by a factor of two, and my arousal by a factor of ten. Each hit caused my body to arch forward, and my feet to take a few baby steps. I'm not sure if it was the rubbing of my thighs together when I took those little steps, or just the spanking itself, but when the paddle touched my ass for the fifteenth time...

"OH MAS...I'M COMING! I'M COMING MASTER NORRIS!" It was the first time in my life that I ever had an orgasm without some sort of direct clitoral stimulation. Up to that point, I didn't even think that was possible.

Norris moved in close and placed one hand on my tummy, while with the other he rapidly, but lightly, spanked away with the paddle. I was writhing on the end of the rope. My feet were off the ground, and I was twisting and flailing my legs. I think I inadvertently kicked him at least twice. He softened, then stopped his smacking as the fervor in my abdomen began to ebb. I settled down and got my toes back on the floor, but my legs were wobbly and couldn't support me, so I just hung there. Norris, noting my dilemma, put his arm around me and lifted a bit to take the weight off my arms.

"You okay Lexie?" he said "How do your arms and shoulders feel?"

Still gasping, and softly sobbing, I said, "They're okay Master. If you could just give me a minute..."

Tony came over with a bottle of lotion, "Maybe we should take her down now, Norris."

Norris said, "Let's just give a little time, then we'll see how she feels."

"Oh Master Tony. If it pleases you, I still have five more spanks coming."

"I don't think so, little slave, I think you've had enough."

"But Master Tony—"

"No buts," he said, "Your Master has spoken."

With that he moved behind me and began to gently massage my grateful derriere with a liberal amount of Aloe E lotion. I smiled, realizing that he probably enjoyed rubbing my ass much more than spanking it. For a moment, I sank into a state of bliss, savouring the tenderness I was receiving from my masters; Norris easily holding me in his arms, and Tony lovingly caressing my bum.

Maybe I was a masochist; not in the strictest sense of the term perhaps, but I was beginning to understand my craving—at least some of it. The amazing sensations when I was bound and whipped; the incredible, but different, rush when bound and toyed with. The endorphin high when "forced" to perform fellatio for my two masters. Even just being naked in front of them brought on a buzz that was hard to explain. And then there's the other end of the stick. Like the guy said when he was asked why he constantly banged his head against the wall: "Because it feels sooooo good when I stop!"

My meanderings were interrupted when Norris said, "I'm going to remove my arm now."

He slowly released his grip so my arms could again take my own weight. My shoulders did ache a bit, but I was fairly trim and in pretty good shape. My regular exercise regime included a little weight training, so it didn't bother me too much to hang by my wrists. A good thing too.

"Okay Tony," he said.

"Are you sure Norris? She might be getting pretty sore."

"It'll be okay...She'll tell us if it gets too bad."

With that, Tony pulled on the other end of the rope and lifted me until my feet were about six inches off the floor. He re-tied it to the pillar as Norris said, "We're going to make supper now, so you can just...hang around. Every once in a while one of us will come and check up on you, and remind you that we are still here."

"Yes Master Norris."

Even though I was their "slave," I was never made to do chores. It was simple really; I was their sex slave, not their servant. As far as I could tell that was just the way it was, although the fact that I could barely boil water properly may have had some bearing on the decision; and my homemaking skills left a lot to be desired as well.

So...I just hung there while they went about preparing a pork loin roast and a nice assortment of side dishes. About a half hour later Tony came and stood in front of me, "How are the shoulders Lex?"

"They're okay Master."

"Are you sure," he said, "Don't be a martyr little slave. You must tell us if it's getting too hard."

"I will Master Tony, I promise, but I'm fine...really."

"Okay...then spread your legs wide for me, little slave," It was only then that I noticed the leather flogger in his right hand.

Holding my legs apart in mid air was harder than I expected, and I had to flex every muscle in my body to keep them there. It got even more difficult when he set the flogger rotating and landed ten straight lashes to my wide open vulva. I threw my head back and clenched my muscles as hard as I could; struggling to keep my legs apart as the leather flayed across my labia and clit. I was instantly hot, and with my muscles clenched as tight as they were, it would take only a few more...but he stopped.

"You can relax now little slave. Master Norris will be along shortly to check on you again."

Damn! There I was, helplessly dangling on the end of a rope, and hotter than a nymphomaniac marooned on a desert island. He was teasing me; getting me really close, then walking away. They had done this before, and each time was more frustrating than the last...and they were getting real good at it! They would bring me oh so close, then stop. Sometimes they'd just watch me; sometimes they would wave the whip or crop so close that I could feel the breeze, but they wouldn't land a blow...It was the most maddening thing, and in a way, the worst torture.

A few minutes later Norris was standing before me, "Spread 'em my little treasure...Nice and wide please."

Perhaps a little too eager, I had started spreading even before he asked, and he immediately laid into my pussy with a few healthy lashes. He was going slower than Tony had, and he was watching me very closely...the bastard! Both of them could read me like a large print book. They could always tell when I was close, and sure enough, knowing that number nine was going to launch me, Norris stopped...at number eight.

Under my breath, but not under enough, I said, "Son of a bitch!"

He smiled and said, "Why Lexie, did you say something inappropriate to your loving Master?"

"Oh...No Master...I was...clearing my throat."

He stepped closer and said, "Are you lying to me, my naughty little slave?"

I sighed, "Yes Master Norris. I'm sorry. Please forgive my outburst."

Without a word he went to the table by the wall, picked something up, and returned, "We can't have that sort of thing, little slave. It might cause Master Tony to become quite upset, and you wouldn't want that, would you?"

"Oh no, Master Norris, I wouldn't want to upset either of you."

"Of course you wouldn't," he said, "So...open your mouth as wide as you can please."

I did as he said and he proceeded to shove a large, silicon dildo deep into my mouth, only stopping when I began to gag, "Now, hold that in place until one of us tells you otherwise...It looks very nice, don't you think Tony?"

From the kitchen, Tony laughed and said, "Oh yeah! Very sexy Lexie!"

I couldn't imagine how ridiculous I must have looked with that thing dangling from my gaping mouth. It was very lifelike; flesh coloured, and it even had realistic testicles for crying out loud! I just hung there, sighed, and lamented my humiliation...but in spite of my shame, I was still desperate for another whack from that flogger. The fact is, I'd never been gagged before, and demeaning as it was, it only served to increase the wildfire in my loins. When Tony came before me a few minutes later, I spread my legs wide in eager anticipation.

"Oh my, little beauty," he said with a smile, "I do believe you are longing for more flogging; I might even say impatient. Perhaps we should delay a few minutes more."

Damn him and his teasing! As best I could with that huge phallus halfway down my esophagus, I begged, "Oh PLEASE, Master Tony, have mercy on your little slave!"

I could barely understand myself, but he stepped forward, kissed me, and then stepped back and set the flogger twirling. He seemed to be trying to put a little more mustard in the hits, and like Norris, he went a bit slower...It only took four.

I threw my head back and screamed bloody murder into that dildo; the sound hardly audible to anyone but me. I fought to keep my legs apart as my long awaited orgasm finally, and ardently, exploded in my abdomen. It was as though a huge hand had reached up inside me, attempting to pull my organs out, and it would not have surprised me to see my spleen on the floor.

Tony stopped flogging and moved in close, replacing the lash with his hand. I continued to jerk and writhe, desperately trying to keep my legs apart, but finally I just couldn't; I had nothing left.

As my climax eased my head fell forward and my legs dropped, trapping his hand between my thighs. Tony didn't seem to mind. He kept gently rubbing while I hung limp and softly spasmed at his touch. Finally he put his strong arm around me and lifted, taking the weight off my arms, while Norris untied the end at the pillar and let go. My arms fell naturally around Tony's neck and my head fell against his chest. At that moment, there was no place else I would rather have been.

"Let go now, my sweet," said Norris, "Come on Lexie, relax your jaws for me."

I hadn't realized that, while all my other muscles had no strength in them, my mouth was gripping that silicon schlong like my life depended on it. I eased my grip enough for Norris to extract the dildo, then we all chuckled—me of embarrassment—when he pointed out the teeth marks bitten deep into the rubber.

Tony carried me to the couch and sat me down, while Norris gave me some water. Then they eased me down and covered me with a fleece blanket, and Norris said, "Just relax for a while Lex, and when you feel up to it, go grab a quick shower and get dressed, then join us for supper."

"Thank you Masters. I'll be there shortly."

The two of them went back to the kitchen to finish preparing dinner, while I just lay there regaining my composure. A few minutes later, when I felt confident that my legs would work again, I got up, draped the blanket around me, and made my way to the bedroom.

In the shower I just stood and let the warm, soothing stream wash over me, while I contemplated the last few months. Could it get any better? Well...yes, but I would fix that soon. In the meantime things were pretty good. My two "masters" loved me deeply, and I them. They genuinely cared for me and never judged, or even joked about, what some would call my depraved appetites. While most girls I knew had to wonder when there next orgasm might come, my only problem was...how many could I tolerate before I fainted!

When I went back to the bedroom to get dressed, I chuckled as I saw my only clothing folded neatly on the bed—that tiny blouse and equally miniscule skirt. I had to laugh out loud as I struggled to get them to cover at least some of my privates, and I could swear they were even smaller than before. I was still grinning a little when I went back to the dining room.

I was greeted by my two smiling masters, and Tony graciously held my chair as I took my place at the table. Chuckling a little, he said, "Uh...we were just kidding with those clothes Lex, you coulda just put on the housecoat. Want me to get it for you?"

With a touch of sarcasm I said, "Oh no. I'll be fine. After all, I am just here for your entertainment."

"Aw, come on Lex, you know that's not at supper," he said.

"Just teasing, Tony," I said with a smile, "Seems only fair with the taunting you guys just put me through."

"Touché," he said, "Well Norris and I would like to toast our lovely Alexandra. We don't have the words to tell you how happy you make us. We love you kid."

I accepted the toast as we all clinked our wine glasses and I said, "I love you guys too...but I'm famished, so let's eat!"

Not withstanding the threesome thing, most would view our relationship as strange, to say the least. I was their sex slave for the weekend; willingly submitting to any torment, or degradation they chose to administer—except at mealtime. Then we were just three good friends, chatting about our respective days, teasing each other relentlessly, and basking in the love and trust we had for one another.

It turned out that we were all pretty hungry, so we cleaned our plates in record time. When we were done, Norris cleared the dishes then brought out three little glasses of Port and three dishes of absolutely scrumptious crème broulet.

"I don't care how many times you deny it, Nobby," I teased, "but no straight guy could make a dessert as good as this."

Adopting his trademark, exaggerated effeminate persona, Norris replied, "I don't know why I have to put up with this!" Then he waved a limp wrist and wiggled his bum back to the kitchen.

After supper we grabbed some headlamps and walked off our dinner with a stroll around the lake. When we returned I sat with a cup of tea on the veranda, while my two masters cleaned up the kitchen. It was remarkably peaceful; the only breaks in the silence were sounds of croaking frogs and lightly clinking dishes. I knew there was more to come for me that evening, and I looked forward to it, but at that moment I simply luxuriated in the solitude.

A few minutes later Norris stuck his head out the door and said, "Ready when you are Lex."

I finished my tea, and after a quick trip to the bathroom, I stripped and returned to the living room. My two masters, still a bit lazy from the meal, had decided to watch a movie, so I was relegated to kneel off to the side of the television. I knelt up, off my heels, with my hands behind my head and my chest out, patiently awaiting any commands they might have.

Every few minutes one of them would say, "I need to tweak a nipple," or something to that effect, and I would dutifully arise, walk over, and present my boobs for tweaking. A little later they paused the DVD and I was ordered to dance for them, then I was told to get myself off with that absurd dildo. For that, I knelt on the carpet, slid the lubricated phallus inside, and then laid back and put on a show. While pumping the dildo in and out was agreeable enough, without any other stimuli it would have taken all night for me to climax, so for the first time, I faked it. I moaned and groaned and humped and pumped. I rubbed my boobs with my free hand, let out a few "OHHHGAWDs", and then finally, and noisily, I writhed and jerked to a bogus orgasm. They knew it wasn't real, but they didn't care; it was just the show they were after; and my performance must have been pretty good because when I was done, both my masters insisted on immediate hummers.

The rest of the evening was pretty much the same; I was tweaked, prodded, and probed with various devices, including the infamous dildo, a frighteningly large cucumber, any number of fingers, and a "rabbit" vibrator. Finally, I was bent over each Master's knee and roundly spanked as a "reward" for my unflinching obedience. Then it was time for bed.

A few days before the trip I decided it was time for me to allow my Masters' ever eager warriors to bask in the warmth of my tight, but somewhat lonely, vagina. My pussy ached for something other than a dildo, and the cottage would be as good a place as any to relieve its anxiety. When I mentioned this to my Masters—not in those exact words—they both fervently agreed with my logic, and immediately stocked up on condoms.

While Norris put the DVD away and tidied up, I took Master Tony's hand and led him to his bedroom. There I turned down his bed, undressed him, neatly folded his clothing, and put them aside. I knelt in front of him and began to kiss and fondle his cock, and in no time at all it was ready for the condom. Using my mouth, I slowly slid the latex tube over and down his stone hard manhood. It was clear that he was already very, very close.

I laid him back on the bed then straddled his legs, and slowly slid myself down over his impatient penis. As I started to undulate my hips he closed his eyes, moaned and grabbed my boobs, and like a virgin teenager, instantly exploded. I could feel his cum trying to blast its way through the latex as he pumped his hips into me. I winced as he gripped my breasts like a vice; so much so that I feared he might do them harm. Finally his ejaculation began to ebb, and mercifully he relaxed his grip on my abused boobs.

I leaned down, kissed him and said, "Thank you Master Tony; that was most enjoyable. I'll get a cloth and clean you up."

With that, I arose, went to the bathroom to retrieve a moistened facecloth. I then removed and disposed of the condom, gently cleaned him, and then covered him with the comforter. Another kiss then it was off to Master Norris.