The Cabin Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Shay could even recover, Ken pushed her down onto her back and moved down between her legs. He considered some more marshmallow play with her here, but he loved the taste of her so much that he didn't want to take away from it. Ken immediately plunged his tongue into her as the shock of the sudden invasion brought on another small orgasm. Ken moaned into Shay's pussy as he was so quickly rewarded with a bath of Shay's cum and the cabin filled with the slurping sounds of Ken trying to take in as much as he could.

Shay loved having Ken's mouth on her, but couldn't wait any longer to return the favor. She pushed Ken from between her legs and assaulted the button and fly on his jeans. Peeling them off of him, Shay moaned in delight as she saw Ken's cock straining against his boxers and the large stain of precum that had formed on them. Shay leaned down and mouthed his cock through his boxers. She felt his cock strain towards her mouth, frustrated by the fabric. Shay raked her teeth over the underside of his cock, watching Ken squirm underneath her. Knowing that he couldn't take the tease much longer, Shay peeled Ken's boxers down, inhaling sharply as she watched his now free cock spring up straight in the air.

Shay grabbed one of her marshmallows and positioned herself on her tummy between Ken's legs. She steadied his hard cock with her left hand while she began licking it like a popsicle, starting at the base and slowly making her way up to the top, swirling her tongue around the sensitive head, listening to Ken's moans get louder and louder with each lick. She lifted her mouth from Ken and grinned as she pressed the marshmallow in her right hand to his hardness. Ken gasped at the sensation of the warm stickiness touching the underside of his cock, and Shay watched his eyes roll up in his head as she began to smear the marshmallow the entire length of his shaft. Shay caught herself licking her lips as she surveyed her handiwork, watching as she coated Ken's cock with a thin film of white. Seeing that he was sufficiently covered, she propped herself up on her knees. She looked at Ken playfully as she began to lick and suck her fingers clean.

"Look what I did, Kenny" Shay whispered in a throaty voice. "I made an awfully big mess, didn't I?"

Ken couldn't even speak... he just nodded his head silently.

"Well, I always clean up my messes, so let's see how much I can mess you up doin it."

With that, Shay leaned down and popped the head of Ken's cock into her mouth, sucking strongly as she swirled her tongue over his tip. Ken's arms flew out to his sides as he grabbed handfuls of pillow, as if holding on for dear life. Shay's head began to swim with the sounds of Ken's moans as they filled the cabin. Ken felt Shay's mouth began to work it way down him, her lips gliding over the gooey coating. He reached down and twined his fingers into her hair, not wanting this sensation to end. Ken grabbed onto Shay's hair as he found himself raising his hips off of the floor in order to thrust into her mouth. The sweetness of the marshmallow was making Shay's mouth water and Ken could feel the excess saliva leaking out from between her lips and dripping all the way down Ken's cock to his balls. Shay reached down to Ken's balls and hold them, squeezing in rhythm with her sucks. Ken began to slide his cock in and out of Shay's mouth faster, feeling her sucking try to hold his cock in her mouth. Shay could feel the juices in her pussy begin to leak from between her puffy lips onto her upper thighs as she heard Ken grunt with every thrust.

Shay felt Ken's cock begin to swell as she squeezed his full balls. She knew Ken well enough to know that it wouldn't be long now. Taking back control of the pace, Shay began to bob her head up and down quickly on Ken's hardness, using her free hand to jerk the shaft of Ken's cock as she sucked. Suddenly, Ken pushed Shay off of him and sat up straight. Shay tilted her head and looked at him with a confused look on her face.

Taking a moment to regain his composure, Ken softly said to her "You've tasted quite a bit of white sticky stuff already tonight, Shay Lyn... I have different ideas for the next batch.

Shay growled softly in approval - her sissy growl she called it. Ken built up a small pile of pillows and pulled Shay down onto them, so that she was lying on her stomach on them with the small pile elevating her hips and ass into the air. Ken pulled Shay's legs apart slightly - just enough to give him room to move in between them. Ken lowered himself over her, pressing down on her with his body weight. Ken's still rock hard cock found it's way nestled in between Shay's ass cheeks, and he slowly slid himself up and down smoothly, with the wetness from Shay's blow job serving to lubricate them. Shay began to squirm and moan under him, and he knew that it was time.

Ken reached up with his right hand, grabbing Shay's right wrist and pinning it to the floor. Once he had a firm grasp on her, he grabbed Shay's left wrist, likewise holding it down. Ken raised his hips so that his cock was no longer in contact with Shay's soft skin. The heaviness of Ken's cock allowed it to drop so that he was poised right at the entrance of her waiting pussy.

"Are you ready, Shay?" Ken asked as he began to push the swollen head of his cock into Shay's tightness.

"Uh... fuck... please, Kenny" was all that she could muster in reply.

With a single thrust, Ken buried himself into her, hearing her exhale forcefully as he suddenly filled her. Normally, Ken would wait for Shay to get accustomed to the feeling of having him inside her, but not tonight. He began to take slow deep strokes into her, feeling her incredibly tight pussy grab and pulse around him. With each thrust, he buried himself completely into her, so that his body bumped into her ass. Ken slowly began to pick up the pace.

Shay was beside herself with pleasure. With the position and angle that they were in, each time Ken thrust into her, he rubbed up against her g-spot. Her soaked pussy began to get even wetter, and the wet swishing sounds of their fucking began to drown out the crackle of the fire. Ken continued increasing the pace of his thrusting until he was just slamming into her, slapping into her ass with each thrust and grinding her hyper sensitive clit into the pillows. She struggled a bit against the hold Ken had on her wrists, but he held strong. They both felt that spongy spot that Ken was attacking in her pussy begin to swell. It was a long slow build for her, and for a moment, Shay thought that she would pass out from the pleasure Ken was giving her.

"Right there, Kenny" Shay begged. "Right there, right there, right there, right...."

Shay's entire body tensed under Ken as she finally lost control. Her orgasm started so deep inside her that her ass, her pussy, her clit, and her nipples all seemed to explode at the same time. As Ken continued to pound into her, Shay lost track of where one orgasm ended and the next one started. She rode orgasm after orgasm under him, her juices soaking the pillows under her. Her pussy convulsed so violently that Ken felt her tightness try to push him out of her. It was more than he could take. The bubbling in his balls coursed it's way through his cock as he buried himself into her one more time, shooting jet after jet of hot sticky cum inside her. They both cried out together as they rode through their orgasms together. Ken was cumming so hard and so long that he actually felt cum begin to leak out from between them and drip out of her pussy. They stayed joined as the final waves of Shay's pleasure milked Ken's twitching cock dry. Both glistening with sweat and out of breath, Ken finally withdrew from her, released his grip on her wrists, and rolled off her to the side, feeling his cum pour out of her pussy and drip down to the pillows as he pulled his spent cock from her. Shay didn't move. They lay there for a long while just listening to each other breathe, not saying a word. Shay finally rolled on her side to face Ken.

"You keep this up and I'm not gonna let you leave this cabin" Shay panted.

"I imagine that they'll come looking for us before too long, Shay sweetie" Ken answered in a whisper.

"That might take days, Kenny... let them come look. We're staying right here"

Shay scooted up close to Ken as they kissed softly. Breaking the kiss, Shay moved herself down and pressed her head against Ken's chest, feeling him place his hand on her head to hold her there.

"You know something, Shay?" Ken asked... there was no answer.

"Shay?"

Again, no answer... her breathing had gotten deep and relaxed. She had fallen asleep in his arms.

Ken kissed the top of his head and held Shay to him as he closed his eyes to dream with her.

12