The Cabin Out in the Woods Ch. 2

Story Info
Their weekend continues; they meet friends.
1.9k words
4.46
49.4k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 05/27/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fun!" Alex said. I responded that I had a good time too. There's just something about having sex outdoors that adds another level of sensations. The cool breezes caress the sensitive spots. Alex hopped off the tailgate, and grabbed my hand as she guided me off through the field. My cum was still stuck to her shoulder but she didn't seem to notice, or didn't care. "Where are we going?"

"Come on, I feel like going for a walk" she replied.

Where we were going was out to the road. There's virtually no traffic, but the area is open, so there's also no places to hide if someone does happen to pass by. But, this seemed pretty normal now that we had gotten comfortable with being nude. The toughest part was avoiding the stones with our bare feet. We ended up going about a mile or so down the road. It felt like a little more, but it was thrilling knowing that we wouldn't be able to hide or cover ourselves if someone drove by. We ended up walking off into a field that was next to the road. About a hundred yards into the field, Alex said "Want to fool around?"

We were like animals. No concern for where or when, just overcome by our urges. As she stood there, I knelt down and licked my tongue over her bare pussy, it didn't take long for her clit to arouse again. It also didn't take much for me to become aroused either. The thrill of giving Alex oral in the middle of a field right next to a road was incredible. When I could feel Alex's juices flowing again, I stood back up and guided my cock back inside of her. It was just starting to get dark. It's a little awkward at first, every time we have sex standing up, but we develop a rhythm pretty quickly as we adjust our bodies to compensate for the height difference. It's a good way of doing it though, especially since you can't lay down in the field, too many bugs. Alex was in ecstasy and had her head back, eyes closed, and was letting out little yelps of pleasure. I noticed that my cum from before was still on her shoulder and had only dried a little.

A car drove by. It was difficult to tell whether the occupants had seen us. Our first reaction was to duck, but we both looked each other in the eye and reached a visual agreement to pretend as if we didn't notice. We were pretty involved at the time any way. The car did return, apparently they had noticed. This was getting pretty intense. We now had an audience! Alex seemed to be in the entertaining mood because she didn't even hesitate to skip a beat. She tilted her head back further and began moaning even louder. I had to admit that I was enjoying the experience as well.

Alex stopped for a second, turned to look at the car then said "You bold enough to go closer?" I didn't even have a chance to respond. She turned and walked in the direction of the car. We ended up going half the distance. There, Alex turned away from me and bent forward a little, indicating that she wanted me to enter her from behind. At this distance, we could actually see who was watching us. It was another couple, slightly older than us, in there mid thirties. We evidently had them captivated and they didn't disguise the fact that they were blatantly staring at us. Alex seemed to enjoy the attention and we quickly returned to our rhythm of sex, Alex moaning as usual. We had never really done this before, we've always liked having sex outside, but never really even talked about actually performing!

Alex was bucking herself back and forth on my cock. Apparently she didn't want to disappoint our new friends. I reached my hand under her and started rubbing her clit. This must have put Alex over the edge because her pace quickened and she started moaning even louder. This was enough for me! I let go and the orgasm clenched me, allowing me to release again. I filled Alex and she loved every second. When we were done. Our spectators unabashedly starting clapping. "What should we do? Should we bow?" I said. Alex replied, "I don't know. You want to go talk to them?" I definitely didn't expect that, but I guess it was as good of an idea as any. After all, we had to take the road back to our cabin eventually, and that required walking past them any way, might as well make the best of it.

"How are you two doing? I'm Alexandria or Alex for short, and this is my husband Tyler." Alex said that with a little shakiness at the beginning, but she seemed to relax a little. "You guys are fantastic! I'm Dave and this is my wife Michelle. We were just driving by when we saw you two going at it." Michele cut in with "Yeah, we thought for sure that by the time we turned around, you would have run for cover. We were surprised to see that you didn't mind!" At that, she must have noticed my drying cum on Alex's shoulder. Alex followed Michelle's stare, and glanced down, "Oh my god, I forgot about that. Sorry!" and tried to wipe it off with her hand. What she ended up doing was just smearing it into her skin. "So, don't you guys want to cover up or something?" Dave said. That's when our conversation turned towards our idea of spending the weekend completely naked the whole time. "I know it seems like a weird idea, but we have an agreement that we wouldn't put clothes on no matter what happened, until we return home on Monday." I explained to Dave and Michelle. "Well where are you guys staying?" Alex told them that are cabin was just about a mile down the road. "Well, hop in! The least we can do is offer you a ride after you guys let us watch you!"

We settled into the back seat. It didn't take long and a few minutes later, we were pulling into our driveway. "Oops! Do you guys have a tissue or something?" Alex said, "I seem to be leaking." I looked over, and she pointed down and spread her legs. Michelle turned around and also noticed that there was a little cum on Alex's seat. "Oh yeah, you are leaking! Here you go, don't worry about it! We should have offered you a towel to sit on." Alex took the tissue from Michelle and spread her legs, wiped the seat, and dabbed a little at here smooth pussy. She threw the tissue out the window.

As we were getting out, I had an idea. If Alex was as daring as she seemed to be, then I could be daring too. "Hey, do you guys want to come in? You could even spend the night if you want to. I know the cabin looks kind of small, but we have plenty of beds." Michelle and Dave exchanged a glance and seemed a little hesitant. I jumped in, "We really don't mind! We feel like we've practically known you two forever after having you watch us!" That seemed to settle them a bit, or at least perk their curiosities!

They agreed to the offer and followed us into the cabin. I could feel their eyes on our naked bottoms as we climbed the stairs to the porch. I was beyond caring though, and by the looks of it, Alex really didn't care either. We led our new friends through the door and showed them into the cabin. I offered them a seat in the sitting area and asked whether they wanted a glass of wine or a drink or something. Michelle asked for a glass of wine, and Dave said he'd be fine with vodka on the rocks, if we had it. I assured him that we did, and Alex followed me into the kitchen area to help me with the drinks.

"You guys don't seem embarrassed at all. Do you do this type of thing a lot? Are you swingers or something?" Dave asked as we were pouring the drinks. "Actually no, this is our first time ever having someone else watch us. But we don't mind it. It's actually pretty thrilling! I guess we're just exhibitionists or something, but no, we don't swing. Not that we have anything against it or anything, it's just not really us. Who knows." We returned with the drinks. I handed Dave his vodka and Alex passed a glass of wine to Michelle. She also set the bottle down on the table. I couldn't help but notice that she seemed to bend at the waist a little more than usual. She must be showing off. We took our seats on the couch across from them. We exchanged the typical chit chat and had a few drinks. Pretty much getting to know each other, the only difference was that Alex and I were bare.

After a little while, Alex asked Dave and Michelle if they'd like to watch us again. I had to admit that I wasn't opposed to the idea either. It sounded like more fun! It's definitely different to have sex in front of strangers, but to have sex in front of people that you just spent the last hour talking to! "What would you like to see! You tell us!" Alex said as she reached over and started lightly stroking my cock. Our friends seemed a little surprised and really didn't know what to say. It's really amazing how you can be the ones naked, offering to have sex in front of others, and THEY are the ones that are embarrassed. "Well, maybe this will help give you guys some ideas." Alex said, as she stood up, faced away from them, spread her legs apart, and bent at the waist down to give me a blowjob. Our friends must have had a great view of Alex's ass and cunt. I would have loved to see that!

When I was hard, I asked them if they had thought of anything yet. Dave and Michelle glanced at each other, didn't know what to say, and turned to stare at us again. "Well, maybe this will help. I stood up, sat Alex down on the coffee table and started playing with her pussy, just inches away from where Dave and Michelle sat. Alex turned her head towards me and engulfed my cock with her mouth. After enjoying this for a few minutes and offering our guests a few good views of Alex's bare beaver, we posed our question again. This time, Dave chimed in with a request, "Well, please don't take this the wrong way, but I'm sure you guys would be up for it, could Alex straddle the neck of the wine bottle on the coffee table?" I don't think Alex ever had anything inside of her before. We don't even own any sex toys, but I guess Alex was up for it because she jumped to her feet and climbed on the table, spread herself, and gently lowered herself down onto the neck of the bottle. She did it the whole time with a smile on her face too! After she was done, she hopped off the table, grabbed her glass of wine and poured some more out of the bottle. Then she handed the glass to Dave. Dave looked dumbfounded but accepted the glass.

"That was a pretty easy one, we're just getting warmed up here. Any other requests?"

...continued...

* * * * *

Comments are welcomed and usual receive responses!