The Cabin Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,428 Followers

With a grin the woman turned around, her big tits swinging around as she turned to face the camera. She looked between her legs, which were now straddling Angie's body, and backed herself up until her shaved pussy was hovering over Angie's mouth. With a giggle the black hair of the other woman, Lisa, blocked out the view of Angie's pussy as she lowered her head between her legs and began digging her tongue into Angie's pussy. I heard her cry of passion muffled as the woman lowered her ass down, pushing her pussy into Angie's face. The face lifted and smiled at the camera, glistening with juices as she reached for something beside Angie, and came back with a long purple vibrator. With a grin she rubbed the tip of the purple device up and down Angie's slit and then pushed the humming device deep into her as she lowered her lips to Angie's pussy and began stroking her clit with her tongue.

I stroked my cock in time with the purple vibrators plunging in and out of Angie's pussy, the look on the woman's face indicating that she was clearly near orgasm of herself as she pulled her lips from Angie's pussy. Her hips wiggled and humped her pussy against Angie's face as she continued to plunge the vibrator into Angie. Both women's hips rocked and wiggled as their climaxes grew closer, my own inching forward with theirs, my whole body in tune with what was happening before me. I watched the face of the woman on top screw up as her whole body tensed and she cried out in pleasure. Her whole body jerked and shook as she came; Angie's hips humped up to cause the vibrator to continue to plunge in and out while the woman on top held it still, her own orgasm making her beyond coordinated movement.

I watched Angie's pussy begin to quiver as her orgasm approached, finally squirting a stream of clear liquid toward the camera. My own cock spurted, shooting a stream of white hot cum into the air and splashing down onto my hand and stomach, each pump of my cum almost in time with the juices Angie was squirting out onto the bed and over the woman's hand.

I lay panting for several minutes, watching the woman untangle herself from Angie and undo her bonds as my cock softened in my hand. I began to wonder what I had been thinking, jacking off watching a good friend in a lesbian encounter. I hadn't ever seen her naked before, let alone watched her in a sexual encounter. Seeing her with this other woman had my mind completely blown away and I doubted I would ever see her the same way again. Part of me wondered if I would see a whole lot more if she knew what I had just watched. I pulled out the disk and put it back in the drawer before heading back out to the lake to cool off.

I laid around the lake until dinner time and then fried my morning catch and cooked a couple cobs of corn on the grill. It felt a bit funny grilling and eating naked, but then Angie's exhibition had pushed buttons I didn't even know I had. After dinner I pulled on my clothes and headed off onto lake for a restful evening of fishing.

*******

The clouds rolled in fast just as it was getting dark, and even though I had hustled down the lake as fast as the little motor would move me, the cold rain drops began slapping the water around me long before I made it back to the dock. I pulled the small boat onto the shore and ran down the dock for the cabin, the cold drops coming down in sheets quickly soaking me and chilling me to the bone.

I stood in the screened in back deck shivering as I looked at the rain and started peeling my soaked clothes off. I tried to remember where the towel was that I had left on the porch, and now naked, started searching for it. The only light I had to work with was glow from the solar lights along the deck walk. I fumbled around until I found it and started to dry myself off when the idea hit me, why not jump into the hot tub to warm up. So I slipped thankfully into the warm water and took a nice long soak.

"Time to hit the sack." I said to myself after I had soaked a while to warm up. I climbed out and quickly dried myself off. I padded naked down the hall, using the small solar charged nightlights that were scattered about a few of the rooms to guide me. I felt my way into the master bedroom and over to the bed. I made my way around to the side and pulled the covers back and climbed onto the huge bed. As I pulled the covers over myself and rolled over, my hand touched something; a body.

"What the fuck?" I cried, jumping out of bed and fumbling for the flashlight I had found on the night table earlier in the day.

"Who the hell are you?" A female voice shouted as I turned on the light and began shining it around until I found her face.

What the light showed was a naked woman, slightly shorter than I was, with a pair of large tits, a hawkish nose and black curly hair. Only after the light shined across her body did she grab at the blanket to try to cover herself.

"I could ask the same thing. Who the hell are you and what are you doing here?" I shouted at her, my heart still pounding in my chest.

"Angie told me I could stay here a couple days this week. Now who the hell are you and what are you doing at Angie's place?" She shouted back at me, clearly as shook as I was.

"Angie and Joe set me up here for the week. How the hell did you get here?"

"I hiked in a couple hours ago. I could ask you the same thing; there wasn't a truck in the drive."

"That's because Joe flew me up and had me dropped off." I said, using the flashlight to shine up and down her a bit and get more of a view of her.

"Well...why don't you turn a light on or something?" She snapped angrily.

"I have to go start the generator." I said as I stomped off down the hall. I made my way outside and back into the cold rain to go start the generator, the lights in the house coming to life with the generator. Running back across the yard I grabbed the towel from the back deck and was drying off when she walked out onto the now lit deck, wrapped in a blanket. "Damn." I muttered as I wrapped the towel around myself.

"Now, just what the hell is going on here? I know that Angie and Joe said I would have the place to myself all week. How did you end up in the middle of this?"

"I was looking for a backpack getaway and Angie offered up the cabin as a stopover, but she said I could use it any nights this week; that I would have it to myself, they wouldn't be back up till the weekend. She told me I would be fucking all alone up here."

"Uh you're not single by chance, are you?" I asked curiously, a nagging feeling creeping in as she talked.

"Actually, I'm divorced... several years ago." She said quietly, "Why?"

I walked over and dropped into one of the chairs on the deck and shook my head with a wry look on my face. "Angie! Should have known."

"What about Angie?"

"I think this was a setup. She's been bugging me to go out with someone for months and I keep putting her off. The latest is someone named Tina." I said with a shake of my head.

"Uh... Let me guess. You're Mark?" She asked, dropping into the other chair.

"Uh huh. And I bet you're Tina?" I asked looking over at her.

"Uh huh."

"Well, good to meet you Tina. I guess Angie managed to get us on that blind date anyway. Never knew she was that kind of a schemer."

"Well, what do we do now?" She asked. "My ride won't pick me up at the trail head for four more days; I was supposed to lay over here for two."

"Me either. Joe isn't going to be back to pick me up until he and Angie come up at the end of the week. I should have known something was up when it had to be this week." I said shaking my head.

"So we're stuck?"

"Looks that way. There's plenty to eat and everything is set, I guess we just both have to share the place for the next couple days."

"Well, I guess I can share. But right now, I need some sleep. I've been hiking for two days and I'm beat."

"Ok. Let's go get another bed set up." I said standing up. She followed me into the cabin and down the hall to the guest room. The two of us searched the cabinets in both bedrooms and the hall linen closet and came to the conclusion that the only blanket in the cabin was currently wrapped around her.

"Well, that's a fine how-do-you-do." She said. "Angie really planned this well, didn't she?"

"Wha'd'ya you mean?"

"Don't you get it? This is her little way of getting us to share the same bed."

"Well...um...that could be a problem."

"Why is that?"

"I don't exactly have pj's." I said turning a bit red in embarrassment.

"Um....actually I don't either. I have a dirty t-shirt I can wear, but because I back packed in, I didn't bring much. She talked me into going light because I could go naked and not have to worry about being seen by anyone."

I laughed loudly before telling her that Angie had told me the same thing, going so far as pulling the spare set of clothes out of my bag before I left the airport.

"Tell you what, let's see what we can find in their drawers to put on and go from there. I'm sure they left something we can use."

"Sounds fair." She said as we headed for the dressers. We rummaged around a bit looking for suitable clothes. There were a number of sweatshirts and such, but in the summer heat those simply wouldn't do. Most of what was in Joe's drawers were just not going to fit, Joe being several sizes larger than I was.

"I don't know what to pick. Almost everything here is just sexy lingerie or too damn hot to wear to bed." She said with a bit of frustration in her voice.

"I know. I'm not sure anything here is going to fit me, and the one pair of clothes I do have are lying on the deck soaked. Let me have a look, maybe I can find something for you."

"Now why would I do that? You'd probably pick something that's completely revealing." She said as she stood at the dresser.

"Tell you what." I said as I gently moved her aside and started rummaging through the lace and silk. "After I pick for you, you can pick for me. Fair?"

"Well, you can pick and I can always refuse." She said with a note of defiance in her voice.

I dug through the outfits, looking at the wide array of see through and sexy outfits. I momentarily thought about the school girl top, but discarded it in favor of a bright red silk top and matching panty. The top was very low cut and had tiny shoulder strings to hold it up that would arch over her shoulders and then disappear into a criss-cross pattern down the back, leaving the front of her covered and the entire back bare. The outfit had a pair of red thong panties folded into them that seemed to also be made of silk. "Here you go." I said holding it up.

"You want me to wear that?" She asked with a laugh.

"Sure, it'll cover all your important parts. That's what you wanted wasn't it?"

"I suppose it was." She said moving to the dresser with Joe's stuff in it. She dug around a few moments and then pulled out a pair of extremely thin underwear that looked a lot like women's underwear. "Then this is what you should wear."

"That? You're kidding right? What is it? A men's thong?"

"Uh huh. If you want me to wear a thong it's only fair, isn't it?"

"I suppose it is." I said, taking it from her and walking to the bathroom. It only took me a few moments to pull the tiny thing on, the miniscule amount of material barely containing my cock and balls. I tied a knot in the string that held it up to get it closer to my size and stepped back out into the bedroom while she was bent over, pulling the thong panty up her legs. I watched her bare ass stick out at me as well as her pussy, which glistened with wetness in the bedroom light. Almost immediately I could feel my cock start to harden at the sight.

She straightened up and turned around to face me, the red silk covering her body, but if anything, accentuating her full round breasts, each one clearly topped with a large hard nipple. I figured her to be late thirties or maybe forty, well toned and muscular, maybe a hundred forty or fifty pounds. Even then a good part of that had to be in her chest, which looked to be at least a double D, swinging and wiggling enticingly as she turned to let me see the results. Her still bare ass was round and firm and I could see the tone of her muscles in her whole body. There was a faint white X across her back and similar white lines across her hips and ass where the straps from a fairly small bikini covered her while she tanned. Her green eyes sparkled and a happy smile came to her lips as she looked back at me, seeing the results of her impromptu fashion show.

"I was going to ask if you liked it, but I can see that you do." She said, nodding toward my hardening cock, which was threatening to burst from the almost non-existent amount of material trying to contain it.

"Yeah. I do." I said with a crooked grin, feeling a bit embarrassed at being caught ogling her body and my obvious state of arousal. "I better go out and kill the generator."

"Um, you do know there is a generator control in the kitchen, right?" She asked.

"Uh No. Seems that Joe forgot to tell me that part."

"I'll get it." She said, turning and walking from the room, her swaying naked ass, visible in the gap between the material of the top, making my cock all the harder. I tossed the blanket onto the bed and climbed in, pulling it up to my waist to hide my erection, which had sprung from its confines and was exposed for anyone to see. I realized I didn't really have to worry about being seen when the room plunged into darkness after the generator quit. "I'm back." I heard her say just before the bed bounced slightly as her weight settled on it.

I lay awake for some time, listening to her breath and thinking about the parts of her body that I had seen, my hard on staying full on until I finally drifted off to sleep.

*****

The sun topped the trees and its rays tweaked between the curtains into the master bedroom, drawing me from my sleep. It took my sleepy brain several seconds to realize that the weight I felt on my chest was not from the covers, but from a tussled mop of curly black hair. My arm was wrapped around the woman whose head was on my chest, her bare back and ass cupped in my hand. I could feel her hand around my hard cock, which had somehow come completely free of the underwear I could feel around my thighs. I felt her breast pressing against my side as she stirred.

She lifted her head and looked down at my cock sticking out both ends of her hand and her leg draped over mine, her pussy pressed against my thigh. I could see that the top she was wearing had pushed aside after the strings on her back had worked loose, one of her big tits hanging out.

"Good morning." I said quietly, apparently snapping her to reality.

She jerked her hand from my hard cock and tried to pull the top back over her tits. "Damn, I'm sorry. I mean..."

"Sorry about what?" I asked quietly.

"Well, I don't know you, I mean... I didn't mean to... I mean I shouldn't have."

"It's ok. I have to admit that I find you attractive and well... please don't cover yourself up." I said as she tried to pull more blanket over herself.

"I feel a bit conspicuous." She said shyly.

"Yeah, I have a hunch that Angie expected us to end up exactly like this. So tell me, what's your story?"

She lay her head down on my chest again and we spent the next few minutes talking through how we had each ended up alone and single. While we talked I could feel her relax a bit more against me, snuggling tighter to me as she did.

"You know, Angie went to a lot of trouble to try to hook us up." She said quietly after we were both done with our stories.

"She did seem to do that." I agreed as I felt her fingers stroke up and down my stomach.

"It would be a shame for her to think she wasted all that effort." Tina said as her fingers found my partially hard cock.

"She did go to a lot of trouble." I said stroking her lower back where it curves out to the round of her ass, my fingers tracing little lines down as far on her cheeks as I could reach.

"Uh huh." She said as she wrapped her hand around my cock.

I reached my other hand over her and gently pulled the strings that tied the back of her outfit together. Slowly the material separated and I stroked up and down her back, pushing the material aside until her whole back was bare. With my other hand I could feel the string that held her bottom in place and felt around for the tiny clip that I had seen the night before. I worked the clip with my fingers until I felt the elastic pop away, leaving her ass and back now completely bare.

She looked up at me and rolled over the top of me, pushing herself up, the red silk material falling away from her body, revealing her huge tanned tits. She drew her knees up under her until she was straddling me, her wet pussy pressed against my engorged cock. She put both hands on my chest and pushed her body up, allowing me to view her tits, she used her arms to push the two large globes together and out toward me. She smiled down at me, allowing me time to enjoy the view, her smile inviting me to feel her offering. My hands slipped up both of her arms until I cupped each breast, my palms supporting them as she moved her arms apart to free them to my touch. I gently squeezed and massaged them, feeling her hard nipples grow harder in my palms. I eased my grip and allowed my fingers to trace circles around them, teasing not only her nipples, but also the sides and under them, drawing a gentle sigh from her. She leaned back a bit farther, drawing her breasts from my touch and allowing my fingers to stroke lower, slowly tracing tiny dimples across her stomach down to her completely shaved mound.

"God you're beautiful." I said quietly, taking in the view of her whole sexy body.

"Do you really think so? Or are you just saying that because you think I'm going to fuck you?" She asked as she sat on my hard cock, my purple head sticking out from under her as she began to slowly rock her hips, sliding her wet lips along its length.

"Ohhh that feels good. But I meant what I said." I whispered as she leaned forward slightly to let my fingers stroke back up her body to her rock hard nipples.

"When was the last time you had sex?" she asked quietly as she continued to rock on me.

"Over a year." I said as I drew circles around each large tit with my fingers, slowly spiraling toward her rock hard nipples.

"Then this should feel really good." She said as she reached one hand to my cock and pressed it up to her while she lifted herself on her knees. I felt and watched my head disappear between her glistening wet lips, sliding up along her slit until it engaged in the entrance to her tunnel. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck." She groaned as she slowly sank down on me, my cock being enveloped by her hot pussy inch by inch. "Oh God yes." She practically purred as I disappeared into her until I could feel my head nestled against the end of her tunnel.

"Ohhhhhhh." Was all I could say as she lifted herself up my cock, leaving only my head inside her hot tunnel before she again lowered herself down my shaft.

"Uh huh." She agreed as she repeated the trip again, coming down harder this time, plunging my cock up into her. I squeezed and played with her tits and nipples as she closed her eyes and rode my shaft, driving herself up and down it rhythmically, and driving both of us toward our inevitable climaxes.

"Oh God you're going to make me cum!" I groaned as each stroke slammed my head into the end of her tunnel, increasing the incredible feelings of her tight pussy stroking my mushroom head and hard shaft.

"Yesssss. Do it. Cum in me! I want to feel you explode inside me." She coaxed as she continued to ride me, her fingers gently pulling and squeezing my nipples.

"Oh God. I'm going to!" I said between gritted teeth, my body arching to push up into her with each stroke she made down onto me. "OH FUCK!" I shouted as my body jerked, gushing the first powerful stream of hot cum up into her.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,428 Followers