The Cabin Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers

"Oh shit." I moaned as my hips bucked up, lifting her off the ground as my cock spurted the first rope of cum, lancing out and landing on my chest, nearly hitting me in the face. She slid her pussy up the length of my cock, the next shot of cum barely making its way from between her lips. She slid a bit farther forward, leaning toward me at the same time, letting my next shot of cum lance up into her puss as she pushed herself backward, driving me into her pussy. She leaned back and spread her knees wide, showing me her pussy with my cock disappearing into her, her fingers now frantically rubbing her clit while my cock unloaded yet another shot of hot cum into her.

"Oh fuck yes!" She cried as her body trembled, her fingers pushing her over the top and triggering her climax. She slowly sank down as her climax faded, her tits pressing against my cum streaked chest. Together we allowed the aftermath of our climax to pass as we enjoyed the cool breeze and sunshine.

"I suppose we need to head back. It'll be dinner time by the time we get there." She said quietly.

"Yeah, I suppose so." I agreed reluctantly, helping her get up, her sexy tits swinging around tantalizingly.

"You know. In some ways it's going to be a shame to leave tomorrow." She said as she took the tiny top off and stuffed it into the pack with the rest of the gear she had brought up.

"In some ways?"

"Yeah, I mean, I'd love to stay and screw with you a whole lot more, but to be honest, my pussy just can't take much more." She said with a little blush.

"Well, maybe we can get together again after your pussy recovers some." I said.

"I think I'd like that." I answered as she reached for my hand. We walked down the path hand in hand, reaching the cabin nearly an hour later, much quicker than the hike up the hill had gone. We shucked our boots and took a quick swim to cool off and then headed into the cabin to cook some dinner.

********

The next morning saw Tina hitting the trail again, this time dressed again and her full pack shouldered. I gave her a hug and kiss goodbye and watched her head down the winding mountain trail that led to the valley I had looked over the first night. It would take her two more days to get to the point that her ride expected her to be. I thought briefly about going with her, but wasn't at all set up for that kind if a trip, so reluctantly I watched her disappear into the woods.

I spent the rest of the day fishing and thinking about the time I had spent with Tina. I wanted to be angry with Angie, but I just couldn't seem to be angry after the way Tina made me feel. I was surprised at how easily she had me turned on and how many times I had screwed in just two days. I guess maybe I owed Angie a quiet thank you at some point.

Flopping into bed after killing the generator, I dropped into a deep sleep; a mixture of Tina and Angie working their way into my dreams.

Morning dawned bright and sunny, although I had learned that up here a change in weather can come incredibly quickly. The breeze blowing up the mountain from the valley below was almost hot, which was a surprise to me this early in the morning. Within minutes of going out and getting my gear together I was sweating and was soon splashing cool lake water on my chest and back to cool off. By ten in the morning the sun streaming through the thin air was slowly roasting me and my shorts were soaked from the water I was splashing on myself. I was surprised at how hot it had gotten so quickly. This was more like what I expected the middle of the day to be like, not the middle of the morning. I decided to give up on the fishing for a while and headed back to the dock.

With the boat tied off I climbed out, stripped off my shorts and dove into the water, allowing the cool lake water to soak away some of the heat. I stayed in the lake for nearly half an hour before climbing out refreshed. I padded down the dock and boardwalk, hanging my shorts over the railing in the sun to dry. I padded naked into the kitchen and pulled up short. Something was not the way I had left it; in fact, several something's were not as I had left them. The dishes I had left on the counter to wash later, were washed and in the drainer, and there was a bag on the counter I hadn't left there. Part of me wondered if Angie and Joe had come up early, I wasn't expecting them for nearly two days yet.

I didn't have long to wait to find out what it was about as a blond hair young lady walked into the kitchen from down the hall. She was maybe five foot five, slim, except for her chest, which looked like it was easily a DD. She had smiling blue eyes that had a definite oriental slant and shape that went along with her somewhat sexy lips, which were also smiling. Her extremely tight t-shirt, which barely extended below her free swinging tits, and incredibly short shorts, had my cock quickly growing. I was glad that I had the kitchen island between us so she couldn't see I was naked and hard, both of which could be a bit embarrassing.

"Hi, my name is Suzy." She said as she extended her hand and stepped toward the island.

"Hi... Mark." I said, taking her hand and shaking it. "Um, what are you doing here?" I asked quizzically.

"Oh, Angie said she was going to be up this weekend and I just thought I would come up for a day or so to visit with her. That's not a problem is it?" She asked honestly.

"Well, to be honest I wasn't expecting any company." I said trying to think of how to deal with the fact I was butt naked.

"Ahhhh well, um. If you don't mind me staying, I'd really rather not drive the twelve hours back." She said, biting her lip expectantly, clearly hoping I would say it was as ok to stay.

With a sigh I told her it was ok for her to stay, at which she practically ran around the island to give me a hug, stopping in mid stride and looking up and down at my naked body and hard cock.

"Oops. I guess you really weren't expecting company." She said, leaning against the tall counter and taking her time checking out my body.

"Yeah, well. It was a bit hot out." I said sheepishly.

"Well, it is that. I was shocked at how hot it was when I got out of my jeep." She said, staring at my still hard cock, her attention to it making it start to deflate a bit. "Hot enough for a swim. Feel like going back for another dip?"

I shrugged a bit and answered her. "I suppose I could, if you don't mind me this way I mean. Angie kind of spirited away my duffel before Joe flew me up here."

"Ohhhhhh... So you don't have a swim suit?" She asked nodding and smiling.

"I don't have a whole lot of things." I answered quietly.

She giggled and shook her head. "Angie really fixed you up then didn't she? I bet all she left you was the clothes you wore up here?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"She did that to me the first time I came up too. It was her sly way to try to fix me up with some guy. He was nice enough, but we just didn't click. I suppose having all of us running around naked the whole weekend didn't help any. All he wanted to do was grab my tits and try to fuck me."

"Yeah, I can see how that might be awkward to meet someone for the first time being naked." I said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I can see how you would get that." She said taking a step forward. She put one finger in the middle of my chest and pushed me backward out of the kitchen and into the family room area, pushing me back until I fell into a chair near the big stone fireplace. She stepped back a few feet and then let her hands slide up her body until they came to the bottom hem of her short t-shirt. Sliding both hands up under her top, her hands cupped her big tits under the material. She turned around, pushing the top up with her wrists and then pulling it over her head, tossing it aside as she looked over her shoulder at me.

She crossed her arms across her chest and turned back to me, her tits hidden by her arms. Slowly she pulled her arms back, sliding them across each other until her tits were cupped in her hands, her nipples nestled into the palms of her hands. "Hope you like 'em big." She said with a grin as she slid her hands down her body, uncovering her impressive tits, each one topped with an oblong pink areola and large hard pink nipple. Her hands traveled down her body, stopping at her shorts and working around to the front. She undid the button and zipper of them and then started to work them over her hip as they undulated back and forth. She worked them lower and lower until the spread front was nearly to her pussy, her shaved mound now on display for me.

Turning in a slow spiral that included pushing her ass out at me, she pushed the shorts over her ass, working them slowly down as she worked her legs, hips and ass back and forth. I watched her push the shorts down farther as she bent over, her meaty pussy lips pushing out at me and her flowery inner lips just peeking out from between them. She let go of her shorts and let them slide down to her ankles, stepping out of them before she squatted down. Swiveling around on the balls of her bare feet, she turned to face me, allowing her knees to spread wide as she did, her pussy pulling apart to show me more of her soft pink lips.

"Well, what do you think?" She asked, slowly stroking her body from her wet pussy all the way up her stomach to her huge tits with her red painted nails.

"Damn. I'm stunned. I mean your great looking and all, but...do you take your clothes off for every man you meet?" I asked, not sure what to do and feeling a bit backed into a corner.

"Oh definitely not. But seeing as you're a friend of Angie, and you're here, that pretty much means that your fair game, and let's face it, being alone in the wilderness is a lot more fun with a hot sexy partner than alone." She said as she rolled onto her knees and crawled the short distance to the chair. She licked her lips in anticipation and moved her blond head over my hard cock. "Hmmmmmm, I love it when a man gets hard for me."

"OH shit." I half moaned as she wrapped her lips around my head and began to slowly swirl her tongue around its mushroom shape. "Oh God. That's so good, but I'm probably old enough to be your father." I groaned as I watched her slide her lips up and down my shaft, her hot mouth wetly stroking my shaft. I felt the head of my cock press against the back of her mouth and then suddenly slip into her throat. Her head pressed down until she somehow had her nose pressed into my curly hairs before pulling back off my shaft, looking up at me when my cock popped from her mouth.

"Really? My father? How old do you think I am?" She asked, sliding up between my legs until my cock was nestled between her tits.

"Thirty or so." I answered honestly.

She laughed loudly and shook her head slowly. "Boy can you flatter a girl." She said as she slid her firm smooth stomach over my cock and began to climb up into the chair on top of me. She drug her tits along my chest, her hard nipples teasing against mine as she worked her legs over mine, her wet pussy pressing against my hard shaft. "Tell me, if you would have a daughter that is thirty something, how old are you?"

"Be fifty two this year." I answered as she rocked her hips, rubbing her hot pussy against my shaft.

"Really? I never would have thought that. Forty maybe, but this isn't a fifty year old cock." She said, working her lips up and down my shaft until the head started disappearing between her wet lips.

"Mmmmmm Thank you. But right now you're driving my fifty year old cock crazy." I moaned.

She leaned her face down to mine, pressing her wet lips against mine. She sucked my lips and teased her tongue into my mouth, finding my tongue and playing come get me. We spent long minutes in the embrace, her kisses growing more passionate by the moment. "How about I let you feel how tight this forty five year old pussy really is." She panted after breaking the long wet kiss.

"Oh... I think I'd like that a lot." I moaned as I felt her fingers slide between us, finding my head and pressing it to her pussy as she rocked her hips again. I felt the head of my cock nestle into the opening of her tunnel and the pressure build around the crown of my mushroom.

"OH GOD!" She cried loudly a she pressed back against me, finally working my fat shaft into her a couple inches. She started to lift herself on her knees; lifting her weight off of me and sliding what she had gotten into her pussy back out again.

"Ohhhhh damn." I moaned as she dropped her weight back down, driving another inch of me into her incredibly tight pussy.

"I'll have you know I don't fuck every strange man I meet." She moaned as she lifted herself and dropped down again, working a little more of me into her.

"Just men with fat dicks?" I asked.

"No. Just this one! Now stop talking and fuck me!" She moaned as she bounced down hard again, this time driving me all the way into her until my head was pressed against the end of her tight tunnel. She bounced up and down on my shaft, my hips bucking up reflexively to match her strokes. "Oh God... so good!" She cried as I grabbed her bouncing tits and squeezed them. Her nipples sticking between my fingers so I could squeeze them as well.

"God you're so fucking tight!" I groaned as she bounced on me, the sound of our bodies slapping together filling the room.

"Shit...I'm going to cum! SHIT SHIT SHIT!!!" She screamed as her whole body trembled and shook. She tried to continue bouncing, but her coordination gave out and she just held herself up over me on her knees while I pistoned my cock in and out of her spasming pussy.

"OH fuck...I'm going to cum!" I said through grit teeth, trying to hold back.

"Do it. Cum in me!"She screamed between panting moans as her orgasm continued to wash over her for long minutes.

"You sure?" I asked, my body crying to let go and unload my hot cum into her.

"Yes yes yes! Do it! Fill me with your fuck juice!" She screamed, her hands pulling mine harder against her tits and helping me squeeze them even harder.

"Shit!" I cried as I let go and my body jerked, slapping up into her and lifting her completely off the chair.

"FUCK YES!" She screamed when she felt the first surge of hot cum flow up into her. Her climax sprang to new heights, if that were possible, her body wracked with spasm after spasm in time with the surges of hot cum lancing up into her pussy.

She collapsed on top of me, panting and sweating as I struggled for breath myself, both of us exhausted from both the effort and the effects of the incredible orgasms. I slipped my hands around her back and cupped her full firm ass, moving my hands around and playing with her body while we rested.

"I think I need to cool off. God I'm covered in sweat." She said after nearly fifteen minutes of resting on me.

"Yeah, I think I do to." I agreed as she pushed herself up, using my chest as support. She climbed off my lap, stepping onto the hardwood floor, turning loose a flood of our combined cum as my softened cock slipped from her.

"Come on." She said, holding a hand out for me.

"Sure, where to?" I asked, taking her hand and letting her pull me up.

"The lake of course... silly." She said, leading me by the hand through the back porch and down the walkway to the lake. "Last one in is a rotten egg!" She cried, as she let go of my hand and started running the last few yards toward the dock. I tried to catch up, but didn't stand a chance with her head start and was just getting onto the dock as she was diving gracefully off the end into the lake. I did my best to follow, but my form was nothing like hers and my splash was still settling as I came up to the surface several yards from the end of the dock.

"About time!" She called as she treaded water a few yards from where I surfaced.

"There you are." I said swinging around to face her.

"Ohhhh this water is heavenly!" She said as she floated up onto her back, her big tits breaking water and making two extremely sexy islands.

"Well, the view is certainly heavenly." I told her as I treaded water closer to her to enjoy the view a bit more. "So you started to tell me something earlier, but got sidetracked."

"Oh yeah. One hell of a side track." She said as she allowed herself to sink back down. She took a few strokes to make her way over to the narrow sandy strip of shore next to the dock. I followed as she turned and stood in the water, her tits hanging just above the small waves making their way toward shore.

"So..." I coaxed.

"So... This isn't the first time I've seen you. I mean I met you a few years ago over at Angie's. New Year's party."

I thought back trying to place her and finally recalled seeing her. "Ohhhhh yeah. I think I remember. It was 2000 wasn't it?"

"Yep the end of the world party."

"I seem to remember you not being alone though."

"Nope, wasn't. Had a husband who had eyes for Angie. You on the other hand only seemed to have eyes for your wife, even though I was trying to catch yours. Remember sneaking off for that quickie about eleven?"

I dredged back into my memory and recalled that I had snuck off to a quiet corner of the basement game room and my wife and I had a quickie in the curtained off laundry area. Since my wife had uncharacteristically worn a skirt and also had a few amaretto sours, she gave in and allowed me to have a quick play with both of us dressed. "Yeah, I remember."

"Well, you weren't alone as you thought. I saw you sneak off and I followed. I've wanted to fuck you since I saw your cock sliding into her pussy as she was bent over that washing machine. God I wanted it to be my pussy. My dick head husband seemed to want to fuck anything with legs and tits except me. But he's ancient history. When Angie told me she was trying to get you up here to fix you up with Tina I made a few of my own plans. I hope you're not upset with me."

"No, I'm not upset. But that was over ten years ago. I don't know what to say."

She held her hand out for me and pulled me to her. Wrapping her arm around my neck she pressed her wet lips to mine and her bare chest against mine. I felt her tongue slip into my mouth and tease my tongue into a game of duck and dive. We stood kissing for several long minutes before she broke the kiss and pressed her forehead to mine, her nose nearly touching mine. "Just say that I have a chance. For now, that's enough."

"Well, I'll be honest. Until this week I hadn't even thought about dating, but between you and Tina...well, I guess maybe living in the bubble I created for myself isn't quite the way I want to spend the rest of my life."

"That's close enough for me." She whispered, planting her lips to mine again and slipping a hand between us to gently massage my flaccid cock.

"I'm not sure I have another in me at the moment. After the last few days...well, it's a bit tired."

"No worries. We have plenty of time before Angie shows up." She said with a grin, her forehead pressed to mine again. She wrapped one leg around me and let her weight pull us backward until we flopped into the water. We came up with her legs wrapped around my waist and her arms pulling us through the water toward the shore. I soon felt my knees scrape on the bottom as we stopped moving, her bottom now resting on the sandy lake bed. "Much better." She whispered as she rocked her hips, gently rubbing her pussy against my deflated cock while her arms held both our faces out of the water.

"You're insistent, aren't you?" I asked her with a chuckle.

"After getting a taste, I want the whole meal." She answered.

"Well, I'm sure you'll get the whole thing later, including desert. But right now I would really like some lunch and maybe a nap."

"Well, in that case, how about I make you some lunch?" She asked as she released her legs from around me. She pushed herself away and up, standing in front of me, her completely shaved pussy on display, water streaming down her sides and curving over her sweet body.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,439 Followers