The Cable Guy Ch. 01

Story Info
Frustrated housewife receives more than cable service.
988 words
3.42
83.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got up in the morning after another boring night with my husband, poured myself a cup of coffee, and reached for the remote. He had just left for work, my daughter was at my parents' house, and, for once, I had the house to myself! I flipped on the tv looking for some news and saw nothing but visual white noise.

"What the fuck," I muttered. My only day off alone, and the cable is out. I quickly picked up the cordless on the table next to me. The cable lady apologized profusely (they were experiencing tough competition from satellite and did their best to retain their customer base)and promised someone would be there within the hour to check on the problem.

It was brutally hot outside and I decided to wash my car while I waited. So I put on my bikini top and a pair of white shorts and went outside and fired up the hose. Water is sexy, especially when it's so fucking hot outside you could cook a swordfish on the driveway. As I spread the soapy water all over the car's surface, I worked up a good sweat and cooled off by aiming the cool water on my body. That's when the cable truck pulled up.

I looked up and saw the driver, an older guy who was obviously checking out my hard nipples through the thin material of my top. He was tall, attractive, unshaven, and very sweaty.

He showed me the work order and I asked him to wait as I rinsed the soap from the car. I watched him watch me as I directed the spray from the hose all over the car. His gaze made me feel uneasy, as he appeared to be less sophisticated than most men I knew. At the same time, I felt my pussy get wet as I suspected what he would like to do to my barely clad body. I finished rinsing the car and turned off the hose, then happened to look down at myself to see that my white shorts were soaked, making it painfully (for me) obvious that I was wearing nothing under the shorts. I felt myself blush as I turned and led him to the side door of my house.

"The tv's over there. I'll be out in a minute," I said as I headed for the bathroom to change my clothes. I shut the door as I entered and peeled off my wet shorts. I had just sat down on the toilet to take a quick piss when I heard the doorknob turn. Suddenly, the door flew open.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I hollered as I covered my body with my arms. He said nothing, just entered the small room and closed the door behind him. He stared at me and I was terrified yet excited at the prospect of this brute taking me right there in my own bathroom.

"Get out of my house," I said weakly as I watched him begin to unbutton his workshirt. I reached to grab a towel on the rack, and he quickly moved to grab my arms and push me back down on the toilet. He held my arm behind my back and unzippered his pants with his other hand as I waited in fear and lust. What the fuck was I thinking, I wondered as I watched his thick tool emerge from his grey briefs. Here I was about to get raped in my own house, and I was getting excited at the prospect! It had been so long since I had a good rough fuck that I craved this man's abuse. It was sick, but I was beginning not to care as he slapped his thick tool against the side of my face.

He wiped his precum across my lips as he held his cock in one hand and gripped me by my hair with the other. I could hardly believe this was happening, this cable guy about to rape the shit out of me in my own bathroom, and I have never been so fucking horny in my life! I kept my mouth closed as he slammed the head of his dick against my lips until he slapped my face hard. "Open your slut mouth, fucking slut!" he snarled. His cock was buried in my throat in a split second and I was gagging on his cock. He didn't care and held my head there until I almost puked. I gasped as he yanked it from my throat, leaving a void that I desperately wanted filled again.

My rapist had other plans. "Did you piss bitch?" he mocked me and laughed. "Because if you didn't, I'm about to fuck the piss right out of you!" He pulled me off the toilet by my arms and tried to turn me around, but I managed to slug him in the chest when he let my left arm free. I knew I had made a big mistake as soon as I saw the fury in his dark eyes.

Ripping his belt from his dirty jeans, he quickly flipped me around so that my big tits were hanging over the toilet bowl. He expertly secured my hands to the towel rack behind the toilet, leaving me helpless as he then knelt down so that his face was level with my exposed ass.

"Ahhh, I love the smell of a woman in fear," he taunted me. Then he pulled a screwdriver from his back pocket and pushed the handle end up against my cunt.

"No, please!" I begged, having no idea where that handle had been. He continued to push it right up my cunt, rubbing my clit at the same time with his finger and thumb. Soon, I could give a flying fuck how dirty that handle was because I was on the verge of a major explosion....