The Cafe Newl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lost in my sexual reverie, I hardly realized my underwear was being removed. My hands found her head and caressed her as she began an erotic and exciting tongue bath of my cock and balls. With every lick my cock jerked and hit her sweet pretty face. I watched fascinated as she made love to my cock with her tongue and lips. Her smile was amazing and the fact that she seemed to genuinely enjoy kissing my cock brought the experience far beyond any oral sex I had ever before enjoyed. When finally she wrapped her delicate fingers around the base of my shaft and slid her lips over my cock head taking me into her mouth, I knew I would soon explode.

Somehow, she controlled me as she sucked and licked my cock. Every time I thought I was at the point of no return she stopped me from cumming. Alternating between sucking my cock like a woman possessed and gently kissing my thighs she made the blowjob last far longer than anything I had ever experienced before. Finally, she took hold of my hands and pulled me to my feet. She wiggled her tongue in my cum-slit as she caressed my ass. My desire for release was so great I was practically whimpering. She looked up at me with her beautiful dark eyes wide and sparkling.

She smiled as she purred, "Cum for me sexy!"

She grabbed my ass and pushed me forward into her waiting mouth. Her delicate fingers kneaded my ass cheeks as she guided me in and out of her mouth. Her lips and tongue caressing my aching, throbbing cock as she guided me to fuck her beautiful face. My moans filled the room as my balls drew tight as a tide of cum began to move to eruption. I screamed that I was going to explode to give her a chance to remove her mouth from my cock. She clamped on hard as if she didn't want to loose a drop of my seed. My knees nearly buckled as I came hard. The pleasure flowed through my body in waves as my cum flowed into her mouth and down her throat. She continued sucking me hard until I could not take the stimulation anymore.

I fell to my knees and took her into my arms, kissing her lips as I panted. I was so high my head was spinning. She held me and kissed me and caressed me until I once again returned to earth. I lifted her up onto the bed and gently rolled her nylons down her smooth sexy legs. She raised her voluptuous ass up so that I could pull down her garter belt and thong. My first sight of the small neatly trimmed triangular patch of hair and her swollen pussy lips caused my cock to stir anew. I ached to climb on top of her and fill her wet pink cavern with my cock; however, I also wanted that night to go on forever. I gently parted her legs and she drew her knees up a bit fully exposing her glistening pussy.

The dark triangle of hair seemed to act as a pointer directing me to her sexual treats. I crawled between her legs, kissing my way up her silky thighs. Everywhere her flesh touched mine seemed to be electrified. I lowered my mouth and kissed all around her pussy. She squirmed and began to squeal a bit as my tongue snaked out and licked her soft outer lips. My first taste of her was intoxicating. I knew I was forever addicted to her juices as I plunged my tongue into her pussy. I pulled her lips apart with my fingers opening her up so I could get my tongue as deep as possible in her. My lips pressed into her wet pink flesh as my tongue licked the walls of her delicious pussy.

Her body tensed as I licked my way up her slit, sucking her labia until I reached her hard little nub. Her clit was fully emerged from its hood and I swirled the tip my tongue around it as my fingers entered her pussy. I began to finger fuck her deeply as I licked and sucked her clit. My fingers probed inside her throbbing pussy seeking her special spot as I pushed my mouth tighter to her body. I lapped at her clit sucking down her flowing nectar. When my finger finally found that special raised spot inside her, I felt her body convulse under me. She came hard, her passion filling the room with erotic screams. She flooded my face as she grabbed my head and pressed me into her hot convulsing pussy. I was unable to breath. I could only swallow her juice and keep sucking and licking her clit.

Her violent orgasm calmed enough for me to pull away and catch a breath. Her sounds, taste and smell had made me once again fully erect. I had to have her and crawled up on top of her. She was panting hard and had a wild, untamed, lustful look in her dark eyes. I kissed her hard, thrusting my tongue into her hungry mouth. She sucked my tongue like she had sucked my cock earlier. My cock now throbbed against her leg and her hard nipples pressed into my skin. Our sweaty bodies pressed and rubbed against each other. Our moans stilled by each other's mouths as we kissed as if trying to swallow the other.

Andee broke the kiss and cried out, "Please fuck me now! I want you inside me!"

I moved into position, forcing her legs wide around me. She drew them up and I grabbed a pillow and shoved it under her ass fully exposing her pussy. I bent and kissed her beautiful heaving tits as I rubbed my aching cock into her slit. Her wet pussy lips wrapped around my shaft, kissing my cock as I slid it up and down her wetness, letting it rub along her twitching clit. She reached between us and took hold of my cock. She pushed it down and the head popped into her. As soon as I felt her pussy kiss my throbbing cock head I drove myself forward burying the entire length of my shaft deep inside her.

"Yes, yes, yes, give it to me baby!" She cried

I needed no encouragement. I began fucking her with a vengeance. She met every hard thrust with a counter thrust of her own. We found a perfect rhythm, our bodies matching thrust for thrust. She bucked under me as I impaled her hot wet pussy, my balls pressed to her ass with each deep thrust. If I had not just cum in her mouth I would have lost it completely. Her first orgasm with me inside her took me by surprise. She screamed and her pussy walls tightened on my cock. It felt as if she was going to pull my cock off. I could only grind myself into her until she released me and I could once again drive my cock in and out of her. She continued to beckon me to fuck her harder. I began to use my legs to thrust forward pinning her to the bed with each powerful stroke. I fucked her hard and deep through several more orgasms before finally exploding. It felt as if my entire body was ejaculating. I was completely lost in an orgasm that came in multiple waves. I tried to pull away, to stop, but she once again locked onto me with her pussy. I fell upon her nearly exhausted and she pulled me tight to her by locking her legs around me. She squeezed my body pressing my deep into her as we shared an earth-shattering explosion of sexual pleasure.

We lay in each other's arms for a long time. Our bodies shaking and quivering, we were unable to speak. When finally I was almost breathing normally and felt able to speak, I had no words to express the feelings.

All I managed to say was, "Wow!!!"

She replied, "Yes Wow!!"

We fell asleep in each other's arms and did not stir again until well after sunrise. I was thrilled to wake in her arms and know the most amazing night of my life had not been a dream. That next day after a long shower together, Andee made me a wonderful breakfast. In the afternoon, we went to the Café Newl and shared a bottle of Lauriana Napa Semillon as we have twice a month ever since. She told me more about her dad and I told her about my life. I fell even more deeply in love with her with each minute we spent together. A week after our first date I moved into her apartment. We are talking of marriage now and if it works out I will hopefully tell you of the honeymoon soon.