The Cafeteria Ch. 03

Story Info
Ryan finds out the reason why, and his transformation begins.
3k words
3.86
23.7k
3

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 09/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke with a start. What a nightmare, I thought to myself. I turned expecting to see Kyle next to me and realize everything is OK. But he wasn't there. And it hit me. It wasn't a dream. It was all to real. The man I loved had turned into something I didn't believe was possible. Some sort of controlling monster using me a nothing more than a sex toy. I was still in bed when Maggie walked in.

"Feeling better?" She asked.

"I am. Thanks to you. Any word from Kyle?"

"None. Do you know why he changed. It seemed like the 2 of you were the perfect couple."

"I have no clue. I guess not every fairy tale romance has a happy ending."

" Well, if I see the son of a bitch again," Maggie fumed, "I'll kill him."

"I have no doubt you will." I then realized I actually smiled. It had to have been the first time in a long time.

I got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I still couldn't believe how I looked. My hair was starting to grow back but it was stubble at this point. My body hair was barely noticeable. But I have to admit I thought it looked sexy. Then I thought 'I wonder how I would look as a girl?' It's not I haven't been playing the part sexually with Kyle. I was more femme than I always thought I was. No straight man ever thinks he has any feminine tendencies. I looked myself over. Tall and thin. I have been at Maggie's for a week, at least, away from work on sick leave and I saw that I was a lot thinner than before. My cock and ball didn't even see to matter any more. I tucked them underneath my thighs and I looked like I had a bald pussy. I was admiring my new girlish form when Maggie walked in.

"What are you doing?"

I didn't even flinch when she spoke. "Maggie, how do you think I would look as a woman?"

She gave me the once over and said "I think you would make a very pretty girl. What's on your mind Ryan?"

Even naked I felt totally at ease with Maggie. Maybe it's because she is a lesbian. I don't know. Maybe it was female self coming to the forefront.

"Maggie, Kyle took away my manhood. I was totally submissive to him. Even when he brought his friend over and they both had their way with me I wanted them to use me sexually. To be honest, I'm not sure I can live like I did before."

Maggie grabbed a robe and put it on me. "Ryan, I can only imagine what you went through. I don't know how it would change me. As far as I'm concerned you have a new lease on life and you can do whatever you want."

I hugged Maggie and never felt better.

"Now get cleaned up, get dressed and come get something to eat. I'll be in the kitchen."

Maggie left the bathroom and I removed the robe. I ran a hot bath and settled in for a nice long soak. As I felt my body unwind I thought back to the good times. And how I loved the feel of a cock in me. I spread my legs and gave myself better access to my ass. I slid forward in the tub and got my legs up higher. I began to slip in a finger, then 2 and one more. Even after a week my as was still a gaping hole. I got my pinkie in then my thumb. I had all 5 fingers in half way and I was in heaven. My free hand moved to my cock and began to rub it. I was on the verge of fisting myself when it hit. I had an orgasm. My cock was not hard but I came. It felt more like an internal orgasm, sending chills up and down my body. I shook and felt completely spent. Any thoughts of my being a woman were intensified by the fact that I just climaxed in much the way a woman would.

When I got dressed and walked into the kitchen I could see Maggie with 2 men dressed in black suits. Maggie got up and introduced them.

"Ryan, this is Agent Walker and Special Agent Hobbs of the FBI. They want a word with you about Kyle and Travis."

I shook their hands and sat down. Hobbs was the first to talk.

"Ryan, how long have you known these men?" He held up a picture of Kyle and Travis.

I pointed to Kyle. "I've known him for about 2 months." I then pointed to Travis. "I never met him until a week ago."

"What was your relationship with the 2 of them?"

"Kyle and I were lovers. I thought he was my boyfriend and we were living together. He said Travis was his college roommate and then only time I met him was when Kyle shared me with him sexually."

"I appreciate your candor, Ryan." Hobbs said. "But it turns out you and your friend were lied to."

"What do you mean?" Maggie asked.

Agent Walker joined in. "The man you knew as Kyle is really Randall Woods. Travis is actually Jamar Brownlee. They are professional con artists and you were about to get ensnared in a very illegal activity."

I was speechless. So was Maggie. Something has to be damn serious for the 2 of us not to think of anything to say. Walker continued.

"Woods is a computer specialist. Brownlee is in the banking business. They have hit 2 companies for millions and were getting ready to start with yours when we were tipped of f as to what they were up to."

"How did you find out?" Maggie asked.

"Their last victim left a detailed account of what happened and alerted the authorities. Before he took his own life."

Maggie gasped. Someone killed themselves instead of coming forward. Just what had I gotten myself into here.

"It looks like Woods gets a job in the IT department of a big company and starts to work on their software. Payroll, accounts receivable. Anything having to do with the company's finances. At the same time he goes looking for a fall guy. In this case, you Ryan."

I was still in shock. I still couldn't believe what was going on. It barely registered what was being said by Agent Walker.

"They must have thought that getting a straight man into a gay relationship was the best way to pull this off. After getting comfortable they would use humiliation and blackmail to get what they wanted from you."

"And what were they looking for from me?" I asked.

"A fall guy. Someone from accounting who had access to the financial records. The previous victim spoke of videos and pictures of him in compromising positions. And threats that if he didn't do what they needed he would be in danger, along with his family and that the videos would be made public. He had to hide the money transfers and if it went south then it would look like he was dong this himself."

"My God." Maggie exclaimed. "How much did they get the other times?"

"1.3 million from the first. 8.2 million from the second."

"Unbelievable. But why didn't they stop after the second one?" I asked.

"Because once you get a taste for something forbidden, you want more and more." Agent Hobbs said. And it made sense. Serial killers rarely stop after one or 2. Bank robbers keep going after bigger and bigger targets. You just can't stop.

"Ryan, the reason you haven't seen these 2 men is that they were tipped off and left the area. We are looking for them and have investigated your company as to how much they were looking to get."

"How much?' Maggie inquired.

"From the looks of it I'd say in the neighborhood of 20 million."

I gulped. I an only imagine what they had in store for me.

"Ryan, we believe they may come after you. It doesn't look like they approached you yet about cooking the books but you can corroborate the story about being a target of humiliation. We would like to place you in protective custody until this matter is settled.."

My old life was over indeed. Now I was about to be hidden away and protected from the man I once loved. Gave my manhood up for and wanted to share my life with. All that was gone now. The worst part was that I would have to leave the one person I cared about now. Maggie. She took me in and cared for me when I needed it most. But I'm sure in our hearts we would never be apart.

It was the quickest I ever packed. Not that I had much stuff. Only what Maggie had gone back to get for me. Kyle never went back to his place, but I couldn't make myself go there. Not after what happened. But one thing I did take was the pink lingerie set. I had to keep it as a reminder of what was done to me, but also what I had become and what I wanted to be.

I'm not exactly sure where I was taken. Somewhere out in the middle of nowhere. But I guess that is why a place like this would be called a safe house. I had 2 agents looking after me. Agent Davis was the senior. IN his 50's, gray hair and as professional as them come. Agent Stevenson looked to be around 30, dark complexion of an Italian or Mediterranean descent and I must say very handsome. It didn't take long to settle into a routine of pretty much nothing. Turns out both men were card players. Since for the most part there was just 1 of them there at a time we played a lot of gin rummy. We talked about current events, sports, entertainment gossip. Agent Davis told me about his grandkids and I could see the pride in his face and hear it in his voice. Agent Stevenson, or Michael as he wanted me to call him, was single and too busy with the FBI to have a personal life. But one night, when it was just the 2 of us, he opened up.

"Ryan, can I ask you a person al question?"

I was a little stunned but any conversation was better than none.

"Sure. What's on your mind?"

Michael was a bit hesitant. "I looked at your file and went over what happened. When all of this started you had not been with another man, but then you got involved with him. Right?"

"That's right."

"When did you first realize you were gay?"

I couldn't believe it. I found this man very attractive, and now he's asking me this. Was he gay himself? Something told me he was and couldn't do anything about it. But I knew I'd be finding out soon enough.

"I realized it when all I could think about was him. Not just sexually. But the times we spent together, and how I felt around him. Why do you ask?" I knew I wouldn't get an answer.

"I just wanted to know."

It was what I expected him to say. And I wandered what would happen next.

I went to bed that night with Michael in the next room. And my mind began to wonder what he looked like under that suit. I began to see him take his clothes off. Well built and toned. My hand moved down towards my cock. But that's not where it ended up. I began to finger my ass, picturing his cock buried in me. God, I wanted him bad now. I picked up the pace , lifting my legs up, wanting him in between my thighs fucking me hard. I kept working my fingers in and out, faster and faster and once again I had a climax not like anything before. When I caught my breath I lay on the bed thinking that my life as a man was quickly coming to an end. It was my desire to become a woman, and I would do anything necessary to make it happen.

After about 3 weeks we received word that Kyle and Travis had been picked up by the FBI. They found them cowering in the basement of an old house in Chicago. For good measure the feds wanted me here a couple more days, then I would be able to return to my life. Such as it had become. Agent Davis was recalled and it was just myself and Michael. That first night we were sitting on a couch watching TV and I had to know about him.

"Michael, can I ask you a personal question?"

He looked at me and knew what I was going to ask.

"When did you know that you were gay?"

He moved closer to me, took my hand in his, and said "When I could think about was you Ryan."

We kissed. It felt electric. He put his arms around me and held me close. Our hands began to explore each other and my hands moved up under his chest. We broke our kiss and Michael said "I want to make love to you Ryan. I have since I first met you."

"Then let's move into the bedroom."

We got up and walked to his bedroom. When we got there I stopped.

"Michael, would you mind waiting a minute. There is something I need to do."

I kissed him and walked towards my room. I found the pink lingerie and began to put it on. The baby doll and g-string. Then the stockings and garter belt. Finally the heels. I then took out some pink lipstick I got from Maggie and put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror. Maggie was right. I did make a pretty girl. Now I wanted Michael to make me feel like a woman.

I walked in to his room and found him standing with his back to the door. I called his name in my best feminine voice.

"Michael."

He turned around and saw me all decked out in pink. The look was not of surprise but of excitement. Of what was to come.

"Michael, the last time I wore this was the worst night of my life. But it helped me realize that I am feminine in every way and I want you to make me feel like the woman I know I am."

Michael walked up and kissed me. Our lips parted and our tongues danced. He pulled away and picked me up, like a groom carrying the bride over the threshold. He carried me to the bed and laid me down. Michael began to take his clothes off. His chest was hairy, but well defined. He pulled his pants down, then his boxers. His cock was about 7 inches and rock hard. He climbed into bed and positioned himself between my legs. He pulled the g-string down my legs nice and slow, the fabric teasing my smooth skin. I spread my legs for my lover, and waited for him to make his move.

Michael started to suck on my toes, and he kissed his way up my legs. He kissed my inner thighs and his tongue found my asshole. He began to lick around my puckered hole and then as he pushed the baby doll up he moved up past my man clit and towards my nipples. The areole had become hard and were inviting him to suck them. Michael didn't need to be asked. He sucked my tits and I was in heaven. His tongue moved in circles and he grasped the tip with his lips and let it fall away. I let out a moan and Michael knew I was ready. He kissed me and positioned his cock at my entrance. The precum leaking out of his cock was enough to lubricate my ass enough for him to move. The head slipped in past my sphincter and I felt his cock slide in. I wrapped my stocking clad legs around him and whispered in his ear "Make love to me Michael."

With one thrust he was completely inside me. His hairy balls were slapping against my ass and he picked up the pace. I pulled him closer and he began to pull out and without exiting he pushed back. The tempo kept getting faster and I could feel the familiar sensation of a cock about to come. With one last plunge he buried his cock as deep as he could and came with a force I've never felt before. His cum kept flooding my insides and finally Michael was spent.. He pulled out and kissed me once again.

When he broke the kiss he said "Thank you Ryan."

I kissed him back and said "No, thank you Michael."

We fell asleep in each other's arms. Early in the morning Michael's cell phone rang.

"Yes, sir. I'm still keeping an eye on Ryan." I heard Michael say and I had to muffle a laugh.

The conversation continued. "In your office tomorrow. Yes, sir."

He hung up and turned towards me. "The Senior Agent would like to see you tomorrow at his office. They are wanting you to provide a taped deposition and possible talk to you about Witness Relocation. Turns out those two were a part of a much larger organization and the Bureau is worried that they may still come after you, in case they think you know more than you do."

It occurred to me what he said. Witness Relocation. New identity and new life away from all I knew. New identity. New life. I wonder what the government could do for me now. But if I went through with what I was thinking there could be no going back. But my mind has been made up. Michael helped me with that last night. It was time to move forward and leave what was my old life behind.

"Let's get ready to go, Michael. I have an idea about Witness Relocation and I hope your Senior Agent can help me out."

To Be Continued in Transsexuals & Crossdressers: Ryan's Transformation.