The Cage

Story Info
Chyna isn't all talk after all.
2.2k words
4.28
14.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sound of the rain was so soothing on nights like this. It was one of the rare things that made her smile. Some others were the feel of her red leather corset; smooth and cool against stomach, and her heels, six inches at least and dripping in rhinestones. Most of all she loved the sound of those heels clacking against her tiled floor.

In the mirror Chyna saw herself and smirked. After touching up her makeup and grabbing her wine off the vanity, she made her way to the basement. The closer she got the more she could hear the rattling of chains and muffled screaming. She chuckled to herself and sipped from her glass.

Kieran hadn't known what to expect when she woke up after having finally met the woman she had started speaking to online back in 2012. They had flirted, heavily and often but she never thought her sweet Cc would leave her like this. She had woken up in the most awkward position, head fallen into her chest, sitting up with her hands behind her back. It took her until she tried to stretch to realize the fur around her bound wrists. Her eyes shot open but were greeted with darkness and she could recognize her own taste on her tongue. That little bitch was gonna pay for gagging her with her own panties.

"Good morning Honeysuckle"

Chyna's voice echoed sounding amused and just a touch dangerous. This was a voice Kieran knew well if her audible gulp and half-hearted attempt to escape were anything to go by.

"Don't you remember what I promised would happen if I ever got you alone? When was the last time that greedy little pussy got what it deserved? 11 months, that's what you told me right? Well tonight we're gonna make up for that. I'm gonna keep you cuming til I can't force another drop of nectar outta your little honey pot. Do you understand me?"

The way she whispered into Kieran's ear it sounded more like a threat than a promise. Chyna removed the blindfold and the look in her steel grey eyes made Kieran's skin burst into goosebumps.

"We'll keep the gag in for a bit longer, but I want you to see. I want you to watch every fucking second of me violating and defiling that delicious little body. Oh, and KieKie.....if you cum before I say you can, not only am I gonna spank you, I'm gonna call your boyfriend and let him listen in."

Chyna laughed at the way her eyeballs bulged out of her head and pinched her new slave's left nipple just short of painfully and lightly grazed her inner thigh with the tips of her finger nails. Her tongue swept along the base of her throat and she straddled the girl but didn't sit on her fully.

Kieran was trying her best not to make a sound. She didn't want to give her the satisfaction, not so soon. But all the light touches and kitten licks, the butterfly kisses Chy kept planting on her mound and inner thighs as she blew cool air along her untouched slit were really getting to her and soon she couldn't help herself.

"That's right, whimper for me, mmmm it turns me on when you make that desperate little noise. Far too innocent coming from a filthy fucking slut like you. (Kieran shivered at the insult) What's wrong, am I being too gentle for you sweet pea? You NEED me to use you don't you. You neeeeed to feel conquered. You wanna be a lesbian sex toy, my precious little whore?"

Chyna asked grabbing a fist full of Kieran's hair and jerking her head back, scraping her teeth along her pulsing throat before biting into the juncture where her neck meets her shoulder and ripping the gag out of Kieran's mouth just in time to hear her scream.

" You dirty fucking tease! I'll get you back for this!"

Chyna paid her no mind and bit into one of her protruding nipples, loving the way her little prisoner writhed beneath her.

"You must not know who you're talking to. Allow me to inform you."

Kieran bit her lip in fear and anticipation. Chy was all talk and foreplay right? She didn't have the balls to really do what they talked about.

Chyna climbed off of her lap and made her way across the room to a table KieKie hadn't even noticed. She nearly jumped out of her skin when she saw what Chy was carrying and intended to use on her while she was trapped like this.

"I'm the sadistic bitch who DREAMS of marking your perfect skin and sending you back home to your man with MY name BRANDED on your fucking pussy lips. You seem to forget I OWN YOU. But it's ok, I loooove teaching you that lesson."

One sharp tap to her pussy with the riding crop assured Kieran that Chyna meant business.

"No!"

She gasped when the cold metal clamps were attached to her nipples but she couldn't fool her mistress, who could smell the arousal wafting from between her legs. She attached another set of clamps (the kinds used to hold large stacks of paper together at offices) to her pussy lips.

" Oh God! Oh no! I'm sorry! So sorry Ms.Cc!"

"Oh Honey, I'm afraid I'm only appeased by screams and bruises"

Her smile was downright evil when she smacked Kieran's fat, swollen clit with her crop. KieKie hissed and screamed and jumped and tried to close her legs but she couldn't. There was no way she could shield herself from the next torturous blow, or the third. Chyna giggled and slapped Kieran's dripping hole, getting the crop all soaked then used it to rub her own clit fiercely. Kieran had never seen Chyna play with herself. She could hardly handle this display. Cc had planted one heel on the chair between Kieran's legs, giving her the perfect view of her tiny pink cunt.

"Don't you dare mmmmm. You better not look away bitch...uhhhh..or you won't enjoy what I do to you next!"

Cc was getting really worked up seeing the look of envy deep in her slut's eyes. She wanted to be the crop, she wanted to touch her own pussy but she couldn't and she was suffering and boy did that longing look make Chyna wanna bring her to the edge of release then take it away. But she had other plans and brought the crop up to Kieran's mouth.

"Lick it."

She couldn't take it, the degrading act of being forced to clean both of their juices from the leather strap while Chyna forcefully plunged two fingers into her hole brought Kieran to a trembling climax. Her groan was silenced by the slap Chy delivered to her left cheek.

"Suck on this you pathetic whore. You didn't even TRY to hold back did you!?"

She was angry. It was a quick blur and then Kieran's chair was on the floor and she was staring at the ceiling. She could hear rustling from the other side of the room and she was getting anxious.

" It's time you learn obedience you sweat drenched cumslut. Open your mouth, stick out your tongue, and shut the fuck up."

Chyna was speaking through her teeth, something she only did when she felt disrespected. She settled herself with one knee on either side of Kieran's head, her pussy just out of reach should she outstretch her tongue, which she had to resist the urge to do. Chyna watched the color drain from Kieran's face when the ringing echoed.

"Hey Babe! You having fun in New York?"

"Hello Tony, I'm afraid she can't answer you. She's all tied up and being suffocated by my pussy"

Chyna loved the vibrations of Kieran's panicked mumbling against her pussy

"Haha! Very funny Chy, put her on the..."

"Oh no I'm very serious, you should check the pictures I just sent you."

Pictures of his girlfriend naked, gagged and bound and seemingly passed out.

"WHAT THE FUCK CHYNA?! I'M GONNA WRING YOUR..."

"I don't think so."

She taunted, lifting herself slightly to allow her slave to breathe.

"Don't threaten her Tony she's..."

"I said no talking you insolent whore!"

Kieran whimpered and opened her mouth as directed. Tony knew that whimper. It was the noise she made when he'd catch her masturbating. He gasped when he heard the next familiar sound.

"That's right Tony, that's the sound of me spitting in your girlfriend's mouth and all over her face. She's not gonna do shit about it either. It's gonna mix with my pussy juice and she's gonna drink it all up like a good girl 'cause she's a kinky bitch."

Tony wasn't into spitting, Hell he wasn't into most freaky things like that. But something about his lady being so thorough possessed by another woman made him rock hard.

"Alright you nasty fucking slut, time for your real punishment. I hope you're listening Tony."

"What are you gonna do to her?"

There were no attempted escapes or struggles as Chyna fastened the collar around Kieran's neck. Once untied Chyna pulled her to the bed by her leash. Her tits were pressed painfully against the mattress and her legs dangled. Her arms were stretched and tied to the bedposts so she stood on her toes with her ripe, round ass pushed out. Her ankles were tied as well, keeping her legs just far enough apart for Chyna's liking. All Kieran could see was the blank wall in front of her if she lifted her head. Chyna stepped away for a few excruciatingly long moments.

"What's that buzzing?"

"Oh that? That's the vibrating butt plug I have here, all lubed up and ready to go. Did you know your girlfriend has an anal fetish? The mere mention of a finger up her needy ass sets her pussy to leaking."

Kieran's face burned with embarrassment as she moaned at the insertion of the toy. A hiccup escaped her when she felt the tails of the flogger being stroked up the back of her thigh. Chyna absolutely loved the marks it left, the sound of impact and her screams filling the room, a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"You better not be enjoying this bitch!"

Kieran's helpless groan was something Tony had never heard before. She sounded on the verge of crying. The way she jumped every time Chyna "accidentally" caught her lips or clit made her so impatient she let the flogger drop to the floor and thrusted into her without warning. Her shocked scream had Tony worried.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!"

"I'm fucking her tight, pulsing, dick deprived little cunt."

It was Heaven, the sting in her ass and nipples, the ache in her limbs, the constant stimulation of both holes, the way her pussy was being stretched, each thrust grinding her clit into the satin sheets. She could feel Chyna's tits press into her back. Chy pulled her back by the leash, choking her, her hips rocking all the while and whispered

"I'm going to send you limping back home to your boyfriend. Everyone is going to know what an insatiable little nympho you've been. Every place he touches you from now on is MINE. You. Are. Owned. By. Me. He is just renting you. You may be his girl but you are MY BITCH. Tell me you understand."

In a horse gasp she whispered back

"I understand mistress"

"That's my good girl. Now cum for me pet!"

Chyna commanded filling her to the hilt and yanking on the chain that connected the nipple clamps. Kieran's eyes rolled back as her body was overcome, overwhelmed with pleasure-pain. She laid limp, panting and satisfied, but Chyna wasn't done with her yet. She quickly gagged Kieran with the soaked strap on and dropped to her knees between her legs.

Tony could hear the muffled protests and the bed springs. As well as the wet sounds of Chyna not only lapping at, but feasting on his girlfriend's juices. Tony was against eating pussy, always had been, he found it dirty but he'd be damned if "dirty" didn't sound like the sexiest thing on Earth right now.

In a teasing tone Chyna would taunt between licking.

"Oooh you're so sensitive...and so fucking sweet..mmm..I could do this for hours while you beg me to stop....do you like being tongue fucked baby?... Your little pussy's so hot and tasty. Quit your whining."

Kieran was mewling like a kitten desperately trying to get away. She just couldn't take it when Chyna took her clit into her mouth. She shook violently while she suckled at it like a nursing baby. She was making the sexiest sounds she'd ever heard but when she took it between her teeth and nibbled juuust a little Kieran screamed loud enough to wake the dead even with the strap on muffling it. She squirted all over Chyna's face and sheets. A few white lights clouded her vision and then she passed out.

"That, Tony, is what an orgasm sounds like. I'll have her call you when she wakes up....