The Cage Crinoline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers

"Yes they do!" snorted Lisa, playfully cuffing Thomas' head. "They've worried us sick and let the club down by playing poorly."

Harold added "I think we ought to tell the club's management about this .."

"Oh no!" exclaimed Thomas

" .. because they deserve an explanation. They might even be sympathetic particularly if you get back on form quickly" he continued.

"Getting back on form will be easy" replied George "Thomas and I were never really off form except for being worried sick. Except once, we've never got drunk and our "wild" evenings have been spent jogging round the local parks."

Thomas added "We got drunk once because we couldn't see how we'd get out of the situation. Being ordered to injure another player was bad enough but we thought the blackmail would go on and on."

"But now it's over. All over." said Lisa "I think this calls for a celebration before we get on with our lives again. Thomas - you know where the champagne is. There is food in the kitchenette because I thought we'd be in for a long session. We can have a party instead."

* * *

And that was it. Thomas and George's problems were solved. The club privately accepted their explanation. When they scored 5 goals between them at the next match the question of their fitness was answered.

But .. there are some loose ends. What did Lisa decide about the other cage crinolines? What happened when the apprentices went to the "ball"? How did Lisa reward Mrs Campbell, Candice's mum? What about Lisa's idea for the carnival procession which she hadn't discussed with the other girls because of the importance of Thomas' problem? The stories of Harold and Lisa; Thomas and Jane are told in "The Bridesmaids' Revenge" and "The Honeymoon" but what about Candice and George? Alison, Frances and Sandra haven't got men of their own, or have they?

All these loose ends will be covered in future stories of "The Glossies" and "The Silver Vixens". But for now, back to this story ..

The Epilogue.

Lisa and Thomas had admitted that their relationship was coming to an end. After the celebration they sat down together to plan their future. In the longer term Thomas had somewhere to live because he was buying a flat in the town, but he had let it to three students while he was living with Lisa. They would leave shortly after their final examinations but that was some weeks away. In the meantime Thomas would move into George's flat. Apart from his clothes, most of his other belongings could stay with Lisa until he had his flat back.

Thomas and Lisa agreed that he would move out next Sunday with help from their friends. On Saturday there were important matches for both of them. That evening they would have a last dinner together including their favourite dishes. They would co-operate with the cooking and then Thomas would spend his last night in Lisa's flat. George, Harold, Candice, Jane and Lisa would help him pack starting at 10am on Sunday.

On Saturday Thomas, George and Lisa played well. The Glossies won by five goals to nil (Thomas three, George two) but the Vixens had a harder match. Lisa saved three possible goals and Jane scored the only goal of the match in the 85th minute.

When Lisa and Thomas started to prepare their last meal they were both happy. Happy that they'd played so well; happy that Thomas' problem had been solved and happy that they'd both decided to end their relationship so peacefully. The meal seemed like the end of a perfect day. They sat on the chaise longue after washing up, content with the world.

Suddenly Lisa reached over to Thomas. She held his head in her hands and kissed him slowly and tenderly.

"What was that for?" he asked

"For the good times we had" she replied

"Yes, we did have some, didn't we?" he mused

"I'd like one last night before you go" said Lisa tentatively

"So would I" replied Thomas

"Then what are we waiting for?" said Lisa smiling broadly.

They retired to bed and made love, again and again. They were slow, gentle and considerate with each other. The fiery passion was long gone but the comforting experience of each other's body was stimulating them to orgasm after orgasm. Finally exhausted from what seemed to be hours of lovemaking they drifted off to sleep wrapped in each other's arms.

* * *

Next morning Thomas woke up gradually. There was something familiar about his position that slowly penetrated his consciousness. His mouth was full of Lisa's left breast and he was sucking it - just as he had woken on their first morning together. And something else ... Oh No! he thought suddenly. He was strapped into Lisa's corset and his hands and feet were bound. That realisation brought him fully awake. Was Lisa planning some last humiliation for him. He tried to move away from her breast and speak but his head was clamped by her arm. He was silenced by her warm soft flesh. Lisa spoke to him.

"Are you awake now?"

He nodded as much as he could jammed against her.

"Then I have a nice surprise for you. And, don't worry. It is nice." Thomas relaxed. When Lisa spoke in that tone she was sincere. He wouldn't be beaten up, at least.

Lisa continued. "All you have to do is shut your eyes and keep quiet until you are told to open your eyes again. Will you do that?"

Thomas nodded feebly.

"Then shut your eyes while I change breasts."

Lisa's breast moved away and he felt her body weight shift. A couple of seconds later he was rolled to face the other way and a breast was eased into his mouth. His head was wrapped in the crook of an arm and he was caresses with another hand. Then two more hands stroked his back. He nearly opened his eyes with surprise but waited for the order.

"You can open your eyes now, Thomas" said a soft voice that wasn't Lisa's.

Thomas' eyes shot open to see Jane' s face. He was sucking Jane's breast and her arm was cradling him. Her hand was stroking him.

Jane laid him back on the bed. Then he could see that it was Lisa's hands that had been stroking his back. He looked from one to the other. Jane ended his puzzlement.

"If you look down, Thomas, you'll see that you're strapped into MY corset. I've taken you over. You are my property now that Lisa has given you up."

Lisa nodded and smiled at them both before leaving the room.

"Now, Thomas, I need to demonstrate my ownership." Jane stated.

She straddled him and her hands slowly fondled his tool to an erection. She lowered herself on to it then her muscles enfolded it. Thomas was expertly brought to orgasm after orgasm before he couldn't take any more and he faded away to unconsciousness.

When eventually he woke up he found that the room was full of people packing his belongings. He looked down at himself in panic but was relieved to find that he was fully dressed. And yet .. he prodded his midriff. He was still wearing Jane's corset under his shirt. She'd left her badge of ownership on him!

When Jane saw that he was awake she came to him, kissed him and said "Come on, lazy! We'll get you a cup of coffee. Then you can start the new stage in your life .. " she leant forward and whispered the last words in his ear ".. as my property, not Lisa's."

oggbashan
oggbashan
1,529 Followers