The Cage Pt. 01

Story Info
You spend time living as a slave with a futa/tgirl.
1.3k words
4.1
84k
60

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/09/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FiveDots
FiveDots
200 Followers

Kassi entered her dorm room. I always knew when she did, her large footsteps shook the room. She moved about the room for a few minutes then closed the door. All was silent for a moment, then light appeared as she lifted the sheet from the edge of the bed to look at my cage underneath.

Kassi often complained of how small her dorm room was. My situation was much worse. I live in a small dog cage beneath her bed, locked in most of the day while she is out in the world. When she is home and I am free, I am something between a pet and a slave, an object and an amusement.

Things weren't always this way. Things used to be normal. I was dating Kassi and I knew there would be problems. She was very paranoid, very worried I would cheat on her. This of course was not a good sign so I planned on breaking up with her. But first I wanted to fuck her, just once.

News of my plan made its way back to her and she acted first. She invited me over to her dorm room and asked me to close my eyes. She quickly handcuffed me. Now I was in pretty good shape but so was Kassi, in a different way. Kassi is strong and heavy. She isn't fat, but she has very imposing breasts, 34E's, and a very, very sturdy, strong, and beautiful pair of legs leading to a monstrous ass. It really was the perfect body. I was still a little stronger, but the handcuffs probably gave her the edge. I also didn't know the danger I was in. Kassi jumped on top of me, pinned me down by my chest with her thick legs, and sat her spandex clad ass on my face. I thought she was just being kinky, but she wouldn't let me breath. I passed out only realizing the severity of my situation too late. It was only around the time I knew I would pass out that I realized that on the other side of that wall of spandex, smashing against my chin, were a pair of very, very large testicles.

I woke up naked and have stayed that way ever since. I was now three feet tall and completely powerless next to her. She promised that if I cooperated with her desires, she would at least treat me with a small level of dignity. As punishment for my previous plan, she made it clear that first night that she was in control of my life. Kassi dangled me by my ankles, spanked me like a child over her knee, held scissors to my testicles threatening to neuter me, played tag with me, stepping on my small body with her giant feet, held me by my throat controlling my breath, and then ultimately after I was broken, she unveiled her surprise.

Kassi rolled down her tight spandex pants and her pink panties beneath to reveal a sizable cock. It was a respectable eight inches to a normal person, to me it was twice that. She explained that she understood the difficulties of how large her cock was compared to me, and that she would take it slow. That night she pinned me down, shoved my face into the bed to muffle my high pitched, girly screams, and worked her finger into my ass. She beat off her massive cock behind me as she did this, I could feel it occasionally touching me. After she had some fun, she rolled me over by the finger in my ass, pointed the cock at my face, and told me very clearly what I was to do. Kassi made it clear that the only food and water I may get for long periods may be her thick, nutritious cum. I opened my mouth and let her squirt it in, swallowing every drop.

I had tears running down my face mixed with her cum and she started to laugh at me. But that wasn't why she was laughing. It was because I was hard. That was when I realized the number she was doing to my prostate. I was having trouble holding it in at this point. She laughed and laughed and then started coaxing me to cum, saying sexual things about what she would do with me and talking about her cock. All I was focused on though was the pleasure I was feeling from her finger. I exploded all over my stomach without my penis ever being touched. I exploded with her finger up my ass, working me like an articulated dick and with her staring me in the eyes, watching intently as I cried, whimpered, and gave in to the pleasure.

It's been several months now since I began living under Kassi's bed. I have spent long hours under her gigantic, spandex or panty clad butt, struggling for breath. I wait on her hand and foot if she has the patience for me. She takes me out on "walks," gagging me and stuffing me in a bag to take out with her. Kassi loves feeling big and in control, and I am a pawn in her pleasure games. She often brings home lovers to fuck above me. I usually cum to the sound of her grunting.

She makes me worship her tremendous ass, her cannonball sized nuts, and her colossal dick. I have become adept at working her monster with my hands and am very good with my mouth. I struggle to keep my teeth out of the way but she keep joking that she will just have them pulled. I recently found an appointment reminder for a veterinarian dentist. I think she wanted me to find it. Her fingers and all manner of dildos and sex toys have spent time in my ass. She craved to fuck me so much that she hardly waited till I was ready. Long hours in my cage preparing myself were unpleasant, but necessary.

The first time was sloppy and painful, but I came. That was when I realized I couldn't leave even if I had the chance. Not only was the orgasm just totally different with my ass wrapped around Kassi's monster cock, the overall feeling, the carnal vibes she put out, she is a monster and yet so desirable. I am slowly losing remembrance of what my life was like before Kassi. Now my time alone without her is spent rewinding thinking about what her ass looked like today, the cute lime green panties she wore out, the way the spandex cut between her cheeks when she bent over in my face, how big her tits feel when my head is consumed between them.

And when she is with me, I stare at her cock, willing it to burst through the fabric and take me. I can't help it, I would look away if I could, but its like a magnet controlled by something deep within me. A strong power arising deep within my ass and cock but passing through my heart leaving me breathless and mouth agape watching the mighty bulge swell. And despite all over her power, her absolute control over my life, my gaze seems to by my one power. When she realizes how badly I want her dick, she cannot control herself either. She can fight the urge off for a while, long enough to perform the tortures she calls foreplay. She may toss me around, t-bag me, cock slap me, use her massive size to let me know how tiny I really am, hell, sometimes she has the cognizance to dress me up like a little girl or a slut, but in the end she always fucks me. And I always cry. And I always cum. And I always go back in the cage.

FiveDots
FiveDots
200 Followers