The Caged Mind Fuck

Story Info
Erotica Short Story.
2.2k words
3.65
14.2k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was caged, like a trapped animal. Her hunter who had suspended her above his lavish dining room this afternoon, had done so with pride; for he enjoyed having beautiful taste along with seeing all that he would devour.

Ass sore, she rested while she could, while watching her master have his lunch, as if this was a perfectly normal scene in any persons home.

She tried to keep still in the cage, to help the attention stay on his food and not her.

After he finished eating, he eloquently used his napkin and vacated his seat, she watched him move to the lever, and suddenly felt her cage lower.

As the cage had reached the floor gracefully, he grabbed her dark red hair through the bars, whipped his hard cock out and forced her mouth on to it.

"That's it, suck it slut" He said smugly.

She could feel the tightness he maintained on her hair, she could feel all of her bare skin tingle, and her nipples perk up, as she felt his hard cock cause her mouth to moisten, she couldn't help enjoy the feel, wanting more.

As she had begun to make pleasurable groans, he pulled her off his cock and commanded her to turn around.

"Do it now Belle!" shouted her master, after she had paused.

Belle turned around, ensuring her rear was right against the bars, she could feel how cold the two bars were on both of her ass cheeks.

Suddenly a vibrator entered her ass hole, and the feel of his cock in her cunt, thrusting it in with such power, making her cream and moan without any real effort.

He made her weak.

He carried on fucking her hard, enjoying seeing her on all fours, vulnerable in his cage, and once he felt close, he took out the vibrator from her ass, and came his load over her gaping anus, happy that most of it went in.

As he stepped back to admire her panting. He could see both of her holes clenching, unclenching, again and again. His load dripping out and her wet vaginal juices too, he knew she could create more, that she could squirt, but he enjoyed seeing her cunt gag for him, already lubricating her inside so it could take more.

He tucked his cock back in his trousers and knelt down, he grabbed her legs to bring her cunt up to the bars again, she whimpered with need and soreness from past events.

Once he was happy with her position, he took out of his pocket a clear liquid in a vial, it had properties that when put in the anus and vagina, it caused a reaction similar to Viagra, causing the subject to become a victim of their own sexual desires, and will do anything to feel released.

After he added some drops into her ass hole and her cunt, she squirmed from the cold feeling it gave, but knew it was futile to put up a fight, she knew he'd punish her.

Then he raised her cage up again.

"You are a delightful snack Belle. I will be going out and I'll be back shortly."

She sat up, a bit dizzy from being on 'ground level' quickly played with and then being up high in the room again.

Belle hugged herself, fearful of what he had done to her...

--

After Frank had enjoyed the feel of Belle and the power he loved having over her, he headed out for his lecture class.

He had been very clever with how he had promoted his lecture, and he knew that the majority would be there, young men and women, interested on how to use body language and such to get better in the world.

"If only they knew what they were in for." He thought to himself, as he got into his car.

--

Belle, was already beginning to feel a tingling sensation, she began to touch herself without even realizing, gently caressing her breasts, and stroking her inner thigh. Her mind reeled off to what he had done to her the night before, training her ass, to take longer and thicker dildos, fucking her, and those fruitful images hadn't helped her calm down, as she found that he had left the vibrator in her cage that was double ended.

Her hand reached further, whilst wishing he had really used her like before, instead of leaving her like this, incomplete, yearning.

--

Once everyone was seated, Frank had sneaked a look at the audience and was very happy with what he saw, the hall was light enough and everyone looked as attractive as he had hoped, with a nice mix of builds, and a nice mix of women and men, waiting for him to speak.

He made his way to the podium with his notes and began.

"Hello everyone, my name's Professor Wellard, and I'll be sharing not only my notes but images on a slide, to make this as interesting as possible, for you to know how to get your desires.

Please look at the first picture, and this seems silly but trust me, repeat after me.. I want my desires."

The picture depicted a painting of a couple writhing in pleasure.

The audience, seemingly uncomfortable but unperturbed repeated in unison,

"I want my desires."

Frank's hypnosis over the audience was already beginning with them unaware, and he continued, knowing he could later pick and choose who he wanted, for a special purpose, once he had full control.

--

Belle was frantic now, playing with herself like her life depended on it, using one end of the vibrator on her clitoris, squirting multiple times but then she had no choice, she'd then use the other side of the vibrator to entice her ass with, whilst fingering herself, feeling more of her master's cum still drip out of her, it was if she was possessed.

Beneath Belle, a group of Frank's servants began setting up the dining room as Frank had previously instructed, and they did so without ever batting an eyelid to the moaning lady in the cage above them, they were paid too well to care what perversions their employer got up to in private.

--

The cage was swinging above the dining room as Frank walked in with his new friends from his lecture.

Just like with Frank's servants, his new friends didn't seem to care about Belle in the cage, moaning like a dirty slut. Frank wondered how soaked from her own juices she must be now, and how sore she'd made herself.

He turned to his friends, and said to them..

"Please strip all of your clothes off neatly, and then I'd like all of you to sit at the table ensuring that next to you is the opposite gender, begin now."

All of Frank's new guests followed his instructions without any issues, and sat at the dining table, which was laid out in a very untraditional manner.

The dining table had no plates or cutlery, but an assortment of kinky toys, restraints, ropes, and floggers.

His guests sat their patiently, still under his hypnosis.

Frank called out to Belle as he had moved to the lever to bring Belle to the ground. He instructed No. 8 to tie her hands to the bars, and once No. 8 had done so, he sat back down. Frank enjoyed watching No. 8 struggle with Belle as she didn't want to stop touching herself and tried to stop No. 8 but he was too powerful for her.

As Frank's last gift to Belle, he strapped her legs apart, and tied an hitachi wand against her cunt and put a butt plug up her ass.

Afterwards he sent Belle up again but making sure she had a better view of what was below her, but kept her out of reach.

Belle was gasping so much, unable to lay down and rive in pleasure, the hitachi wand was just what she needed.

"Belle, poor Belle, I'm so glad you get to attend my dinner party, you have been such good girl." Frank said, getting hard at what Belle was doing, thrusting as much as she could, into the hitachi wand, begging to be properly fucked.

Frank went to the head of the table and sat down, he grabbed No. 18 and she fell to her knees as he forced her to come towards her, his cock poking through his zipper, and once he shoved his cock in her mouth, Frank said..

"Guests begin."

In unison they all said "Yes Master", even No. 18 who gagged the words on his cock, which made him twitch.

Belle saw the sudden movements. Her master's guests' suddenly went for the toys, for each other, rimming asses, sucking breasts, sucking cocks, hogtie-ing, it was a free for all.

Belle was getting hot watching, always hot, no release.

She couldn't believe herself when she shouted..

"Please Master, please I've been good, please let me join in, I'm so horny!"

Frank was enjoying how frantic No. 18 was sucking his cock off, enjoying how Belle wasn't in control and was literally begging to join in.

No. 7 a blonde lad was fucking a hottie No. 15 up the ass while she was eating out No. 20 a busty black beauty. All while No. 4 was laid on her back for Frank to lean over and eat out.

Frank was so happy that his guests were enjoying bringing their fantasies to life. He was focusing on No. 16 a sexy brunette who hogtied No. 3 down and was flogging him and then began to fuck him up the ass with a huge strap on. Frank wondered if she ever usually tied people up.

Up above, Belle was aching so much, was horny so much as everyone below was having an orgy frenzy. She wished her body was down below, rather then just watching, she wanted to be involved, to be fucked but there was no denying that seeing everything at the table was so, so hot, she could watch for hours but at the same time was desperate to get out and explore all of the dirty scenes Frank's sex crazy guests were doing.

Frank moved off to having a group of women offering their bodies to him, moving from cunts, to being sucked off, to flogging, he even enjoyed some blow jobs from some very feminine men, whilst one of his guests fingered his ass, and Frank had commanded a red head to rim his own ass at the same too.

Later on, when Frank had cummed several times, along with the other guests, he handed out the liquid he had used on Belle, to keep their drive going, the guests under Frank's command, began to give each other a little drop of the liquid, and then they all continued with their frantic sexual desires.

Frank went back to the lever, dropped Belle's cage to the ground and told his guests.

"My guests please go to Belle, the lady in the cage, untie her, bring her out of the cage and tie her hand and legs together. I then want you all to play with her like you have already have been with each other. Make sure you cum in any of Belle's holes now.

Frank went to his original chair before he joined in with his guests, and commanded the lady to stay in place so he could continue to eat her out while watching Belle get fucked, her face a picture of never ending erotic urges, seeing her holes begin to get filled by more and more cum from the men and women playing with her like she was a rag doll, noise and sweat permeating the room. He noticed everyone fucking more and more frantically, and his cunt slave on his table was also becoming heightened as he ate her out, he was going to enjoy making her cum over and over again, and she couldn't stop him, not that she would, she was becoming more and more horny, and would probably beg Frank or anyone, to continue playing with her clitoris.

Belle was in a sexual daze, with no idea who was fucking her, grabbing her, choking her. She could feel the sticky sweetness accumulate in her mouth, her ass and her cunt, she was soaked with their filth.

Frank finally commanded them to seize with their antics and Belle panted on the floor. The cunt slave Frank had enjoyed eating out while wanking to the scene in front of him, was commanded along with the others to lick out anyone who had a creamy hole, and anyone who didn't would be fucked until they did.

Belle moaned in pleasure as she was eaten out by a mix of hungry men and women, whom some of them were getting fucked as they licked out the cum from her holes.

Other's were still fucking, flogging, and continuing with their desires, and this wondrous fuck-fest was Frank's own desire, he would enjoy sleeping in his elegant bed after the evening's shenanigans came to an end, of course with his wife Belle, sleeping in her cage under the bed.

He was sure that Belle's fantasy had come true as well.