The Calendar

Story Info
A woman finds her husband some eye candy.
1.3k words
4.07
27.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Petweet
Petweet
15 Followers

It all started one afternoon as I was finishing up my shopping at the grocery store. My name is Jaina, and I'm a woman in my early thirties. My 2 children were at school, so I was alone at the store.

I had just gotten in line at the checkout and was glancing through the magazine selection. I never bought them, but sometimes found it interesting to see what BS headlines they came up with. "Jennifer Aniston pregnant, but doesn't know who the father is!" "Want Kim Kardashian cleavage? Check inside for tips on how to achieve her insane looks!" Well there's something I could go for, I thought to myself. I glanced down at my body, "May not have Kim's cleavage, but not too bad." I was in great shape and thought I still had a pretty nice body for my age. My husband regularly complemented me on my looks and I knew he meant it.

I also knew he thought Kim was attractive, or at least her boobs (did I mention he's male?). He made no secret of telling me what he found attractive about other women, and I was glad he did. Though occasionally I felt a little jealous when I saw him checking out a hot bodied young passerby, I also sort of enjoyed it, knowing that even though he might find her sexy, he was mine and loved me alone. Perhaps that outlook is how this story came to be.

I noticed a calendar that had been discarded onto the magazine rack right below Kim and her impressive cleavage. Glancing down I quickly noted the exquisite bikini-clad cover model gracing the front page of a swimsuit calendar. Now I'm as straight as can be, but can certainly appreciate the looks of a beautiful woman, and this one was divine. Her flowing black hair encased her perfect, slightly Asian features, and continuing down was cast aside by her magnificent breasts as she straddled the beach in a tiny gold bikini.

I reached out and took the calendar as I continued inspecting this elegant creature when I had the thought "I wish my husband could see this."

"Are you ready ma'am?" A young voice pulled me back into reality. I was totally caught off guard, and instead of tossing the calendar back onto the shelf, I tossed it onto the check stand. "What am I doing?" I thought to myself, but it was too late; the cashier, scanned the calendar and bagged it, continuing with the rest of my groceries.

As I drove home, I thought to myself, "Great, what am I going to do with this calendar?" Again I wondered what my husband would think of the beauty on the cover, but what would I possibly say? "Welcome home honey! I got you a sexy calendar!" Even in my imagination I sounded like an idiot.

Being very religious, my husband and I had never watched pornography together or anything even close. Occasionally he would look through the Victoria's Secret catalogues with me to pick me out something sexy to wear for him. I liked seeing which girls he liked to look at in the magazine, but had never taken it any further than that. I knew he would find my calendar girl amazingly sexy though and found myself craving watching him enjoy her looks.

As I sat at home staring at the calendar, I considered throwing it in the garbage. I still had no idea what I would tell my husband about it. Then I imagined him looking at her; gazing at her divine beauty. I softly touched myself as I imagined him stroking his hard penis whilst transfixed on the page. Suddenly my body racked with orgasm. I actually fell to the floor as I came harder than I probably ever had before.

It was as I was coming down from my orgasmic high that I made my decision. I needed to do this.

By the time the kids came home, I had hid the calendar. All evening I was trying to think of how I could bring it up with my husband. Finally, when the kids went to sleep, I went and changed into his favorite black bra and panties. I briefly stopped to check myself out in the mirror. I was happy with what I saw, and knew he would be too (with ALL I planned to show him!).

"Damn babe!" I heard from behind me and seductively turned toward him.

"Like what you see?" I asked.

In response he simply walked up to me, took me in his arms, and kissed me. I almost got carried away when his hands started roaming my body, but leaned in and softly whispered in his ear "I have something special for you tonight."

The hands stopped briefly. "More special than this??" He asked, glancing down at my body.

I winked and led him to his office chair, sitting him down. My heart was racing as I tried to sexily walk to the closet where I had hidden the calendar. I grabbed it, hid it behind my back, took a deep breath, and sauntered out and toward him.

He looked curiously at me as I emerged, and still not having anything to say, I simply walked up, knelt beside him, and pulled the calendar out, holding it up in front of us.

He looked at the woman on the page, his gaze lingering. "Wow." He murmured, nodding his head with his obvious approval before turning back to me with a confused look.

"I want to try something special tonight." I told him.

Still looking confused, I added "Please do this for me?"

Obviously out of his comfort zone a little, he hesitated a moment before nodding his head. "What is it you want?"

"You hold her." I said, giving him the calendar.

I grabbed the KY, and knelt beside him.

"I want to watch you watch her while I take care of this." As I unzipped his pants and slid them down.

I lovingly touched his wonderful cock and felt it harden under my fingers. Still looking down at me, he asked "You sure about this?"

I nodded, and as I began to spread the gel over his now stiff shaft, he turned his gaze to the model.

"Isn't she lovely?" I asked while I softly pumped him.

"Very." He agreed, studying her image.

By now I was incredibly horny from stroking his hard cock to this gorgeous woman, and I reached down and slid my hand into my own panties. As soon as my finger touched my swollen clit I erupted into another orgasm.

It took me a moment, and when I finished, I realized I had stopped stroking my husband who was looking at me smiling, obviously enjoying my pleasure. I directed his gaze back to the calendar and resumed my laboring on his shaft.

I alternated between watching the pleasure on his face, and staring at the gorgeous woman while I continued to lovingly stroke his thick member. After just a few minutes, I felt him start to tense up. Quickly crawling in front of him I positioned his head just in front of my mouth and opened. I watched his face as I felt the pressure building. I stroked hard and fast as load after load of is thick cum squirted into my mouth. I hungrily swallowed the warm fluid and softly licked the last drip from his spent cock head.

I got up and whispered "Ohh thank you my love." into his hear.

Realizing I was still incredibly turned on, I pulled him up from the chair, and laid him down on the floor. I turned my back to him, smiled, and slowly lowered my black panties to the floor. I then walked up to him, took the calendar, and lowered my soaked pussy right onto his face. I stared at the magnificent female as his tongue vigorously worked my engorged sex. As another orgasm ripped through my body I dropped the calendar to the ground and grabbed his hair, holding him against my throbbing clitoris.

Finally spent, I slunk to the ground beside him, took the calendar and held it up for us to both study for another moment.

The End

Petweet
Petweet
15 Followers