The Calish Slave Girl's Big Butt

Story Info
In the future, pretty, big bottomed girls are legal slaves.
7.1k words
4.26
24.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Yuiqalla
Yuiqalla
157 Followers

It had been over 6000 of my planet's years since the controversial Lantern Law had been passed unanimously by the all male Galactic Parliament, causing about one tenth of one percent of the most beautiful, feminine, biggest bottomed women of the Apsteliun Galaxy to be officially designated as legal and permanent pleasure slaves. The Apsteliun men and free women would become the pleasure slaves' legal masters and owners and, because the people of Apstelii had been living happy, productive, and mostly peaceful lives since that time, many millennia ago, the Lantern Law became part of the Constitution.

My own story begins in the solar cycle year of 9917 when I, Emily, reached full maturity and it became apparent that I had become quite beautiful, feminine, slender, and my bottom had become quite large, which would designate me legally as a pleasure slave. I was required by law to join the tiny percentage of women who were enslaved permanently, as a Lantern girl, as we were sometimes called, like the other tiny percentage of the most beautiful women of our galaxy. I was collared and chained in the tradition of the Zaarman people, in Zaarma where I lived, and I remember my first day as a nervous new slave girl, caged in the kennel and slave pens of Crystal Island, where Zaarman slave girls were trained and kept until a ship arrived to take them to their new home planet to live their lives as pleasure slaves.

I was what was colloquially known as a "Calish" slave, which is an extremely beautiful slave girl with an exceptionally large bottom, and one who is usually enslaved to a city or village which has registered as a Lantern community with a "big butt" fetish. I had the slender shoulders, slim waist, and beautiful face of other lovely slave girls of course, but I possessed the unusually enormous hips and impossibly gigantic rear end for which Calish slave girls are known. In fact, the men who trained me at the slave kennel often commented on the massive size of my butt and the delightful way it jiggled enticingly when I was walked on my leash, and they mentioned happily that my huge rump was large even for a Calish slave girl.

Calish slave girls, and their incredibly enormous bottoms, were somewhat unusual in the Galaxy of Apstelii, but highly prized in some communities, and most likely I would be sent to one of those distant worlds to live my life. My thick, dark red hair, and large green eyes were prized on almost all planets and moons, and also somewhat unusual, but every Calish girl knew that there were some places where the people loved to own a girl with an absolutely enormous rump, and most big bottomed Calish slave girls traditionally were legally bound to be pleasure slaves to those people, and wear their collar and leash on those planets or moons.

The training at Zaarma Kennel was unique for Calish slaves, compared with other, more modestly big bottomed slave girls, focusing on our gigantic, jiggling backsides, and we were kept caged in the small, far eastern wing of the kennel. There was only one other Calish girl during my year at the kennel, so we were both locked in one little, stone kennel cage room for sleeping, each of us shackled hand and foot, and leashed to an iron post near different stone walls. Often, we were forced to wear long, smooth, glass butt plugs which were slid deep into our huge bottoms and locked in place. At night, before being kenneled for sleep, we would each be chained, standing, facing one of the stone walls, our hands shackled over our heads to the wall, and we would be spanked soundly. The repeated slaps on my massive butt, and the long glass butt plug inserted deeply within my huge, jiggling rear end, caused exquisite and agonizing jolts of pain and pleasure to shoot through me until I collapsed, before being leashed for the night, usually moaning and gasping as I fell asleep.

The other Calish slave girl in my slave pen had a very large bottom, but mine was definitely much, much bigger, though my waist was as slender as hers, and my shoulders as delicate and small. The men running the kennel seemed to deeply enjoy the massive size of my rump, and they would spank me longer and more firmly than they would spank the other Calish slave girl. I remember being a bit dizzy with intoxication at this and it helped me accept and submit to my spankings each night.

The Calish wing of the Zaarma Kennel was equipped with a large, plush, leather pleasure table as well, of course, and as a Calish slave, I would be bent naked over the large, soft, almost horizontal table, my huge bottom sticking up in the air, jiggling, and I would be shackled by my wrists and feet to the table, in this bent over position. The pleasure table was in a small kennel cage with a locking door, and I would be left like this for the men's enjoyment and recreation sometimes. My own bottom was incredibly large and jiggly for the enjoyment of the men with a true "big butt" fetish, but there were many who delighted in the massive mounds of fat on my enormous backside. One thin, older man with round glasses who worked the vineyard outside the Zaarma Kennel grounds would show up often when I was chained to the pleasure table, and I would feel him standing behind me, his hands caressing my gigantic butt and patting it gently, making it jiggle, and then I would feel him slide himself deep within my huge, upward angled, and exposed rump, repeatedly.

He would sometimes comment quietly on the massive size of my rump as I gasped loudly and moaned at each deep thrust, and I wriggled helplessly in my shackles, bent over for his pleasure. I could feel my big ass jiggle heavily as the vineyard man with round glasses smoothly slid himself deeply inside it and pressed his skinny hips against the fullest curves of my huge rear end. I would always become dizzy and breathless, as I experienced crushing jolts of pain and passion shooting through my entire body with each deep penetration, until I screamed in exquisite agony and collapsed in my chains and shackles, moaning and gasping for air. The vineyard man would finish, let out a deep sigh, spank my big butt a few times, and leave. I always felt the massive jolts of pain and pleasure shoot through me for a few moments after he was finished, and it took me a while to regain my breath, but I always secretly looked forward to the next visit from the skinny vineyard man. There were other men, naturally, who would enjoy my gigantic backside, and slide themselves deep within it when I was shackled, and bent over the pleasure table, but I still remember the skinny vineyard man, with his round glasses, very fondly.

Another man I remember, from the Zaarman slave pens, with a warm feeling was a large bearded man named Greggel, who enjoyed taking me for walks on the dirt path that wound through the wooded areas which surrounded Zaarma Kennel. Greggel would shackle my ankles with a short chain, so I could only take small steps, and chain my wrists tightly together, before attaching my leash. He always made sure the long, glass butt plug was deeply inserted into my gigantic rump before he would take hold of my leash, and usually Greggel liked to place a round, rubber ball gag into my mouth as well and lock it into place, then give my massive bottom a good slap and tug on my leash to begin our stroll.

Greggel was a fascinating and intelligent man, and he would talk of many interesting things as we walked. I always enjoyed listening to him, as he had profound thoughts about life and the universe. During the walks, he would occasionally stop and give my big butt a good spanking, as I gasped loudly through my gag, then he would continue the walk, pulling on my leash, and picking up his thoughts right where he had left off. I always loved those walks. Greggel seemed to enjoy the sight of my huge rear end rising high, falling heavily, and jiggling monstrously as I took small steps on the end of my leash. I also think he liked my moans as the long, glass butt plug shifted position deep inside my enormous ass and the large mounds of fat jiggled around the penetrating, deeply inserted, smooth glass. I often wondered what it would be like to be owned by a man like Greggel.

But, after almost a full solar cycle year, I knew my time at Zaarma Kennel was coming to an end when I was led by my chain leash into a large banquet lounge and placed inside a tiny, thick iron Qaa Bird cage. I knew of the tradition of the cage and what it meant for a slave. The Qaa Bird cage was so small that a big bottomed slave girl could barely fit in it, as she sat with her knees pulled up to her chin and the cage was locked tightly around her. As a Calish slave girl, I could feel my enormous rear end pressing hard against the cage and spilling out through the bars, and I was unable to move at all. My Qaa Bird cage was then raised up by a chain, so my cage and I were hanging from the ceiling of the banquet lounge, with me squeezed tightly inside, and the massive mounds of fat on my huge butt exploding out the back of the cage. A small, metal ball gag had been locked in my mouth too, of course. I knew that slave girls were kept like this when their ship was arriving to fly them off to their new homes, to be collared and chained.

While I was locked in my small cage, I could hear men below me laughing, eating, and drinking, and I thought I heard a few men comment with delight at the sight of my gigantic butt completely filling up the Qaa Bird cage. The men of my galaxy loved seeing a big bottomed, female slave locked in a cage, helpless and beautiful, but those with a "big butt" fetish especially enjoyed the way a Calish slave's huge butt squeezed against the bars of the tiny confinement. I moaned softly through my gag, but I couldn't budge from my position.

Finally, after many hours, my cage was lowered and I was let out and allowed to stretch for a moment before my wrists were shackled together. The ball gag was left in my mouth as shackles were placed on my ankles as well, and a chain leash was attached to my collar, and I was led out of the building by a tall, older man with white hair and a nice face. I could feel the men in the banquet lounge staring at my huge rump rising, falling, and jiggling as I was walked out on my leash, and the tiny bit of blue silk, hanging from a small chain wrapped around my slender waist, in front and back, did almost nothing to hide my massive bottom from their eyes. I could hear some of the men say, "Yes, she has a big ass," and "That is the biggest butt I have ever seen on a slave girl," and things like that as I walked by them. I blushed deeply as I heard their words, of course, and I could feel, self consciously, the huge mounds of fat on my enormous rump jiggle a little extra, if that were possible, and I secretly felt good that it pleased them.

The handsome older man led me out of the banquet lounge, then he unexpectedly turned a corner and walked me into a closet sized room, and he ordered me to face a wall. The room was dimly lit, but I could hear and feel him right behind me, and I felt him lift the tiny bit of silk resting on my giant bottom.

"Your ship is outside waiting, slave, as I'm sure you've guessed, but I simply couldn't resist enjoying your huge ass before you go," he said sweetly as he took off his pants quickly and kept me facing the wall of the little, dark room. "Your butt is so big, huge, and fat, girl, that I just can't resist it," he continued.

I gasped softly at his words, then I moaned loudly through my gag as I felt him slide himself slowly and deeply inside my huge backside, and slowly slide himself out again. Again he slid himself deeply inside my big butt and I felt the familiar excruciating, agonizing jolts of pleasure shoot through my entire body, and I arched my back wildly and gasped and moaned loudly again, muffled only by the metal ball gag filling my mouth. A bit faster, the white haired man smoothly thrust himself inside my massive bottom again and again and I could hear him sighing and grunting with enjoyment and passion. I could feel my enormous butt jiggle when the man entered it fully, causing an intense, pleasurable sensation, and occasionally I felt him give my big rear end a good slap when he thrust forward, and this caused me to squeal.

I kept my shackled wrists against the wall of the small room, but I tried to move my massive, wide hips and huge, jiggling backside back to meet the man as he penetrated me, so I could feel him fully inside my giant rear end. I was sweating on my lip, and gasping and groaning as loud as my gag would allow as the handsome man began thrusting himself inside my large rump with force. Finally, I screamed as a devastating jolt of pain and pleasure fired through me, and I heard the man grunt loudly as well, and I felt him make one final thrust inside me. He gave my giant butt a few hard slaps, then he arched his back and gasped with incredible joy, as he finished. He held his position deep inside my enormous backside for a few moments, then gave my big butt a number of very firm smacks, before he finally slid himself out and pulled up his pants. He was breathing very hard, as I was.

"Your butt is huge, slave," he said breathlessly, and he patted it lightly and sweetly a few times.

After the white haired man had caught his breath, he took my leash and led me out of the little, dark room, through a hallway, and out into a light rain, where I could see a large Klarck Freighter Rocket Ship waiting in the distance, as my eyes adjusted to the dark clouds and rain. The white haired man quickly handed off my leash to a young man, with freckles and light skin, who walked me as quickly as my shackles would allow, through the soft rain and onto the large freighter ship. The young man was staring at my huge, jiggling bottom the whole way, my tiny, damp silks clinging to my big butt, and he smiled as we reached the entrance of the freighter. He placed a hand on my giant rump, and said, "I had heard that we would be transporting a Calish slave girl with a really huge butt, and I have to say, your butt is even bigger than I imagined. Really beautiful." He was obviously young and inexperienced, but gave my big backside a few good spanks, and I yelped through my gag.

I could feel my enormous ass jiggling as the young man led me by my leash onto the ship and down some iron stairs in the back of the freighter and into the dark cargo hold below decks. As my eyes adjusted to the dark, I saw a lot of freight boxes, and there was a small iron box , with a barred cage door covering it, and the young man walked me up to the iron box.

The young man unexpectedly and quickly bent me over the iron box, face down, with my massive rear end sticking up in the air and nearly completely exposed. My wrists were still shackled together, my ankles were chained, and I still had the metal ball gag in my mouth, when I felt the young man's hand slap my enormous butt firmly. I could feel the massive mounds of fat on my big backside jiggle as the young man spanked it. Again, I yelped through my gag.

The young man continued to spank my big butt for some time as I yelped, gasped, whimpered, and wiggled, and I could hear him breathing harder as he smacked me. I breathed harder as well, as each firm slap landed on my gigantic, heavily jiggling bottom, and I squeezed my shackled hands together tightly. I moaned loudly and arched my back as the young man continued to spank me.

Then, a bit awkwardly, the inexperienced young man lifted my tiny silks to fully reveal the huge curves of my massive rump, dropped his trousers, and I felt him slide himself into my big, exposed butt. The young man glided in and out of me only a few times, and then I heard him grunt loudly and explode inside my huge rear end after only a few moments.

"God, you have a big ass, slave, " he said breathlessly, and he slid in and out of it a few more times, slowing down gradually.

Finally, he stopped, still breathing hard, and while caressing my giant rump, he said, "Get your big, fat butt in the cage, slave."

With those words, he lifted the creaky, barred cage door on top of the iron box, and put me inside the small iron enclosure. I curled up on my side as he reached down and lightly patted the fat on my still tingling rump, then he let the cage door fall and locked it with a loud click. I adjusted my position, wriggling my huge butt in the small cage, as I heard the young man's footsteps walking out of the freight hold, and up the iron stairs of the ship. Slowly, I began to breath easily again through my mouth gag, and I tried to get comfortable in my chains as I awaited our departure. I wondered what world we were headed to, and what my life as a slave girl would be like there. I was nervous and exhausted as I waited in my little cage, and I slowly fell asleep.

When I awoke, I was a bit groggy, but I could feel the rumble of our ship, so I knew we were in flight. After a short time, I heard my cage door unlock and open with a loud creak, and an olive skinned, unshaven, rugged looking man lifted me easily and threw me over his shoulder, as I gasped a bit through my gag. He held me firmly on his shoulder, with one of his hands resting gently on my huge, jiggling bottom, and he walked me up some stairs and through a long corridor, to the ship's slave pens. My kennel cage was similar to the one I had at Zaarma, but this one was smaller, with two soft mats laid out on the stone floor.

The olive skinned man lifted me off his shoulder, removed my mouth gag, and stood me in front of him, facing him fully. He looked at me for a few moments, up and down, with his eyes resting on my giant, wide hips for a few long seconds, before he said, "You are the slave girl with the big ass everyone is talking about, apparently, " he said, laughing. "On your knees, slave."

He dropped his trousers as I obediently fell to my knees in front of the man. Softly and slowly, I took my shackled hands and caressed and stroked him before I guided him fully into my mouth, and I began to slide my full, soft, red lips over him. He rested his hand on top of my head, grabbing a bit of my thick, dark red hair, and I began to slide my head back and forth smoothly, taking him deeply into my mouth. I heard him gasp a bit and let out a deep, guttural moan. I also began to breath more heavily as I took him deeper and deeper, my warm, red lips sliding over him, again and again, as he let out deep grunts of pleasure. I took my chained hands and cupped him gently, and he arched his back, went rigid, and finished deep inside me, letting out a low, bellowing gasp.

"Good girl," he said, breathlessly, as he pulled up his trousers and made me drink from a bowl of water.

The olive skinned man attached my leash to an iron ring on a wall of the kennel cage, and he left, locking the door behind him. I continued breathing deeply and feeling a warm comfort, and I stretched out on my stomach on the soft mat in my cage, my leash clinking as I moved, and my big butt jiggling heavily as I adjusted myself.

Only a few moments later, the cage door unlocked and opened with a loud noise. I turned my head to see the same olive skinned man, but he was pulling on the leash of another slave girl. She had dark, almost black hair, and a very beautiful face. She was quite slender, with the big bottom of a slave girl, and long, smooth legs, and she smiled a little as she looked at me.

The man chained the slave girl to a leash on the far wall, placing her on the other mat, and he left, again locking the cage door with a heavy click. The cage was small enough that the black haired slave girl was not far from me, her leash would easily reach my wall, and she said, "Hi, my name is Lasha."

"My name is Emily," I responded shyly, and Lasha smiled again.

Lasha giggled and said, "My goodness, your bottom is absolutely enormous."

Yuiqalla
Yuiqalla
157 Followers
12