The Call

Story Info
A police call heats up.
2k words
12.9k
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Middle of summer in Sparks Nevada.

Its 3:00 AM and the outside ambient Temperature is still 90 +.

My police radio hasn't made a sound all night its been hours since I have heard any of my partners voices on the radio.

IM west bound on Prater way at 12th street crazing slow looking and listening.

At night sound travels twice as far so I have both windows down so I can hear any unusual sounds like glass breaking or banging from someone trying to break into something.

I hear the familiar crackle of my dispatchers voice on my radio.

" 153 Sparks"........" 153" I answer back.

" 10-17 the victim of a Vehicle Burg at 1425 G Street, unknown suspect at this time loss is a car stereo"

" 10-04"..... I slow and make the turn onto 1st street and head north from Prater way, I turn the lights out on my marked Unit and hug the curb trying to look like a parked car.

The Human eye only picks up quick movements so I creep along the edge of the curb at about 1-2 miles per hour.

Anyone looking for me won't notice me till IM on top of them cause they will be looking down the middle of the street for anyone coming into the area.

Also at this speed I can see and hear better, I do a police trick called Looking Detectives.

No such luck I pull into the drive way of 1425 G. Street, its an older part of Sparks these are Cinder block APT's made by the railroad back in the 50's-60's, they are hot in the summer and cold in the winter no air conditioning or comforts at all.

I pull in between two cars and leave my lights out, and I tell my dispatcher I am 10-23 which is cop talk for I have arrived at my destination.

I reach over and get my report book and notice the lighting here is very poor save A light at the end of the row of APT's at the far end of the structure.

Silhouetted by the back light is the form of a female, she is leaning against the door frame of an open Apt smoking a Cigarette, I see her exhale and toss it on the ground and crush it to put it out.

I get out of my unit as she approaches me.

The air here is still, off in the distance I hear some dogs barking, could be someone is up to no good? Could be just a cat teasing them causing them to make noise.

At any rate she approaches me and I introduce myself to her and she tells me her name, I ask her to show me where the crime scene is located and she leads me to the far edge of the dirt parking lot where I see glass on the ground and a broken side window.

I look into the car using my powerful flashlight and see that they were not neat about the job, the dash board is destroyed and wires are hanging down a typical Vehicle. burg, I've seen thousands just like it.

I take a few Pictures for future reference and tell her that I need some information to finish my report, she speaks up and says, Its so hot inside can we do this in your car?

I say sure I have air conditioning, so we climb in the front seat and I crank the AC up and turn the dome light on and start filling out the report.

Its at this time I finally get a good look at her, she is lean and hard, very large breasts with nipples protruding even in this heat.

She is wearing Levis button fly Jean shorts, very short, and a Dan skins black tank top so tight you can see every pore in her skin.

Her hair is straight dark Brown and she is very Pretty, She is wearing a combination of perfume mixed with perspiration which makes for an exotic scent which envelops my car as I write.

As I look at her when I ask questions I see beads of sweat on her chest and droplets running down the crease between her breasts disappearing beneath the material of her skimpy top.

The whole time I am writing she is asking me questions about my Job and all the buttons and gear she can see in my car, she reaches over and turns the radio up slightly to listen to a song that just came on the air.

A Police car has bucket seats separated by a panel which contains cup holders and an auxiliary intercom unit for a public address system normally used for doing high risk stops better known in the Police realm as Felony stops.

She asks me a Hundred questions as I write the information down she provides, I find out that she is an exotic dancer at one of the local mesas clubs in Reno, I also notice that as I work she is leaning closer to me as I take down the information she is providing eventually leaning over the seat divider almost touching my shoulder as she points and talks about all the buttons and gadgets in my car.

I take it as she is just curious as most people are, little kids will do the same thing, climb into your car and start asking about all the buttons and then try to push them to see what they do.

As IM writing I suddenly feel the sensation of her skin touching mine, the hairs of my right arm disturbed as she touches them with her left arm while she points with her right.

At first I dismiss it thinking it an accident then it happens again, and finally she is pushing her arm onto mine as her shoulder touches my right shoulder and she is reaching to adjust the ac vent.

I can really smell her now she smells great I watch her out of the corner of my eye and see her taking me in looking at me studying me as I write and ask her questions about this incident, trying to remain professional.

She is practically climbing into my seat with me now, I hold my ground as she leans into my shoulder fully, pressing her hard firm tits onto my arm rubbing them against the skin, I can feel the rock hard nipple of her left breast against my skin, she isn't wearing a bra.

I feel her hand slightly brush the material of my right uniform pants leg.

I dismiss all this as mere coincidence and continue filling out the report.

I finish and write down the case number for her on a small 3 x 5 card and hand it to her, As she takes it from my hand I feel her fingers on the top of my right leg sliding downward and inside the seam.

She leans towards me and kisses my cheek as I feel her long nails press against the inside of my leg and slide upwards.

My manhood suddenly stirs feeling this has awakened him as he moves and stretches in his prison.

As she kisses my cheek I smell her, She follows the jaw line of my right cheek to my ear where she sucks the lobe into her mouth and gently chews on it rolling it between her teeth as she pulls away expertly.

Her fingers have found my groin now as I feel her trace the outline of my fast growing manhood thru the stiff material of my Uniform pants, meanwhile she follows my cheek around and takes the tip of her tongue and traces my bottom lip, then gently sucks it into her hot wet mouth as she sucks on it and pulls rolling it as she did my ear lobe.

She continues to trace my top lip in the same manor sucking it into her hungry mouth while I feel a sudden rush of coolness as she opens my fly and reaches in and removes my rock hard cock from its prison.

Nothing is said between us, I watch her as she expertly moves around my body knowing exactly what to do, just like she has done it a thousand times before.

She wraps her long slender fingers around my girth and squeezes it watching at the lubricating juices roll out of the end of my thick stick.

She kneels on my passenger seat and engulfs my rod swallowing it deep and sucking it extracting every drop of Pre cum she can find.

I squeeze and feel her breasts, they are so firm and the nipples so hard it makes my cock jump in her mouth, which in turn causes her to suck and swallow even harder.

I unbutton a few buttons on her shorts and slid my hand down the crack of her back and follow the seam of her ass gently brushing her tiny rosebud as I pass it by.

This causes her to moan letting me know she approves of my travels, I feel wet heat now as I get closer to her Pussy which I find to be shaved and sopping wet, My fingers roll and pull on her lips and She turns her sucker into over drive, ramming my cock deep into her throat and swallowing at the same time as My thick finger slip inside the lips of her sopping wet cuntI don't even touch the hole and accidentally brush her clit when I feel a sudden blast of wetness as she shoot her Juices all over my hand, I look and can see it running down the insides of her legs and into the cloth material of my front seat.

She shudders and groans as she suck my rock hard cock deep into her hot wet mouth teasing it with her tongue scraping her teethe expertly across the swollen head.

Her other hand finds my balls and she scrapes her long nails against then pulling them and playing with them as she sucks and slurps all the cock she can.

I meanwhile slip my right index finger into her hungry hole and immediately her ass starts to move back and forth as she moans with pleasure, My finger slides deep all the way in.

He cunt is so wet it goes in with ease so I decide to slip a second finger into her gapping gash which causes her to shudder and stiffen as I feel a torrent of warm liquid shooting all over my hand and the insides of her shorts, this time it streams down the insides of her legs as she does a half groan scream with a mouth full of cock.

This barely slows her down and she starts sucking and swallowing for all she is worth.

I feel her tongue as it slips and slides across the swollen head of my cock as she plays with my balls, which are starting to tighten, she feels it coming too and sucks and strokes faster and faster, I feel the hot pre cum shoot from my massive rod and splash into her mouth.

She tastes this and swallows my cock deep into her throat and starts to swallow hard and suck and pull my cock with intenseness I have never seen before.

Suddenly I feel the thick gob of man goo traverse the length of her shaft and shoot out the end, I hear her swallow every thick stream as it enters her ocular cavity and slides down her throat and disappears into her gullet.

She sucks me clean and gently places my cock back into its prison as she kisses me and tells me how good I felt.

She smiles and kisses me one last time and climbs out of my car and walks away and smiles waving.

I put my car into gear and back out and tell my dispatcher IM back in service with one report.

I drive out onto Prater way and notice nothing has changed, the night is still and hot I drive west bound waiting for the next call to come over the radio as I have done countless times before.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
1 Comments
Gus AsparGus Asparabout 18 years ago
hot story!

Very cock-hardening! Please write more, CozyKitty!

Share this Story