The Call

Story Info
The police investigate a noise complaint.
2.3k words
3.78
6.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On days like this, John hated being a cop. What would he say? How exactly would he ask? He was not looking forward to making this call at all.

He pulled up. That would be it. House number 10. No way out of this. Dry leaves crunched underfoot as he walked across the footpath. There were flowering plants on the patio and...hold on...what was that? Someone had painted eggs and stuck them on a dried-up little tree. Interesting, must tell the kids about that.

He couldn't hear a sound and the place looked deserted. He half wished no one was home. Taking a deep breath, he knocked on the front door. Nothing. A few minutes...another knock, louder this time.

"Give us a minute mate!" a man called out from the window next to the front door. The curtains were drawn so he couldn't see anything.

In a minute the door opened. A man stepped out, looking to be in his forties, dishevelled, and clearly just out of bed. He was wearing black shorts but nothing else, and his salt-and-pepper stubble was about two days old.

'Gidday?"

"David Henderson?"

"That's right."

"Yes...I'm Senior Constable John Bishop. We are responding to a...complaint. One of your neighbours reported...a...disturbance of sorts..."

The man looked puzzled. There was a lipstick stain on one shoulder, along with what looked to be a bite-mark. His right arm had four angry red lines going down its length. Nail marks. He knew those well.

"Is everything alright here, Mr Henderson?"

"Call me Dave, mate. Yes, we're fine. Who done the complaining? What disturbance?"

"It's a sensitive issue, Dave. May I come in?"

Dave looked anxious and displeased, but opened the door and they stepped into a darkish hallway. Just as John was about to launch into the nature of the complaint, a woman called out from the door on the right-hand side...

"Dave?"

"Sorry mate, can you give me a minute?" David asked before disappearing into the room.

Woah...this was awkward. He had clearly disturbed a couple in bed. The door was slightly ajar and he could hear them...

"Mmm...I missed you...who was it?" the woman asked.

"The police Jaz, dunno what's going on, he's still here...I have to go back out" Dave replied.

"Noooo," the woman whimpered, "tell him you're busy! Tell him to come back later!"

She didn't sound Australian, and John couldn't place her accent. She sounded upset and whiny.

"Jaz, it's the police," Dave almost sounded irritated. "I have to talk to him."

"No baby...we were fucking...please...I want you...I waited all morning...you took forever at your mother's...I am not waiting ANYMORE!"

John couldn't believe his ears. The door was just a foot away and he couldn't help himself. He glanced in. There was a mattress on the floor. A woman was on it, naked, half laying and half on David, trying to pull him back into bed. David was trying to prise her hands off him. She was feisty. She got her arms around him, full breasts pressing against his chest, and started kissing him open mouthed. David gave in, kissing her back and grabbing her tits.

John's eyes widened and he felt himself start to bulge. He watched with quickening breath as the couple kissed with tongue and the woman moaned. Her hands were all over him, caressing and pulling and one hand went down to his shorts. David gripped her wrist, pulling it back.

"Baby...Jaz...please...gimme five minutes to talk to him?"

"Fuck me!" the woman cried, holding David's face and licking him, "Fuck me now! Tell him to go! Tell him your wife is ill!"

"I can't do that Jaz!" David whispered firmly, sitting up again. "Wait just five minutes? I need just five minutes to see what he wants. This isn't right. He is standing in the hallway. Five minutes babygirl? And I will come back and fuck you. I'll fuck you good, I promise. Ok?"

The woman stuck her lower lip out, looking childish and petulant. John had never seen anything like this. His was beginning to sweat, but couldn't take his eyes off them. The woman looked up at David, slowly shook her head, then leaned forward and ran her tongue along his lips.

"Give me your drool,' she whispered fiercely, 'then I'll let you go."

"Jaz..." Dave sounded desperate.

The woman brought her lips close to his and opened her mouth wide. Holding his face, she drew him slowly down on top of her. David groaned and followed, giving in and kissing her. Then, drawing back, he crooked his thumbs into her mouth, held it open and drooled into it. John watched mesmerised, a full hard-on pressing urgently against his pants, as the man's saliva dripped into the woman's mouth and she moaned, lapping at it, licking and drinking thirstily.

"More..." she moaned, writhing in the bed and shaking him, "I want more...please baby...more"

"Five minutes," David pulled back shakily, trying to stand up.

The woman gripped him tight. "Promise?" she whispered, "Promise you'll fuck me good when you come back?"

"Uhuh, I do, I promise." David extricated himself from her clutches, 'Please stay here and be quiet ok? I'll be back as soon as I can."

John drew back from the door and turned to look straight ahead. The door opened and David came out.

"Sorry about that mate...my wife isn't well...I had to check on her. We can talk in the loungeroom..." he said, leading the way towards the door opposite the bedroom.

Two sofas were piled high with clothes. John sat on the three-seater sofa. David cleared one of the other sofas and sat on it.

"What's this about mate?" he asked leaning forward.

John cleared his throat. His mind was racing and he couldn't stop thinking of the voluptuous brown woman in the bedroom, with her dark hair and big breasts. He had never seen nipples as big or as black as hers. Her legs had gleamed gold and honey against the sheets. He took a deep breath.

"We've had some complaints in the last few days Dave. From your neighbours. They say...there has been some inappropriate conduct from you and your...erm...are you married..." he trailed off.

"My partner," Dave offered curtly.

"Yes. Your neighbours have complained of ...um...loud sexual activity...screams during the daytime, and they also said that you and your partner have sex outside the house in full view of passersby. I'm sorry, I can imagine that this is awkward for you..."

David had his face in his hands and was rubbing his temples and eyes. "I can explain mate," he eventually said, looking up and sounding tired. "My wife...she...she's not well. She's a nympho..."

Just then the loungeroom door opened and the woman walked in. Her hair was loose and her lips swollen. She was barefoot and wore a white satin gown, tied at the waist, but was clearly naked under it. Her breasts were visible at the open V neckline of the gown. Open, he realised, right up to her waist. Dear fucking God.

"You said five minutes Dave," she turned to David, thrusting her breasts out and touching his face and hair.

David stood up.

"Jaz...this is officer..." he was flustered and couldn't remember John's name. The woman turned to face him, seemingly indifferent to the fact that she was nearly naked in front of a stranger. He tried not to look at her jutty nipples, outlined under the white satin.

"John Bishop," John offered.

"Hi," she smiled, pasting herself on David and putting her arms around his waist. "Are you done?" David was red-faced. John felt sorry for him. What was wrong with this woman?

"Would you gimme a minute mate? David asked.

The woman was rubbing her face on his chest, licking at his nipples and whimpering very softly. John noticed gooseflesh around David's nipples, where the woman had licked and sucked. He stammered 'yes' and watched as David led the woman bodily out of the loungeroom.

"I asked you to wait in the room Jaz!" this from the hallway.

"You said five minutes," the woman whimpered, "you were gone much longer. I needed you...I wanted to fuck...needed to fuck baby...needed your cock..." Her words were interspersed with kisses and moans.

John was mortified. This was clearly a case of very bad timing on his part. He could hear the couple kissing in the hallway. David was trying to convince the woman to wait inside the bedroom. But she was kissing him and asking for things and he could hear David giving in...kissing her back and moaning too.

"There...I kissed you babygirl...gave you lots of drool, now go wait inside ok?" he heard him say.

David had closed the loungeroom door behind him but it was ajar now. John walked towards it and peeped carefully out. He was stunned by what he saw. The white gown lay on the floor. The couple were against the wall. The woman's legs were around the man's waist, and his hands gripped her bottom. His shorts were pulled down. He held her against the wall, entering her and fucking her. Her legs opened wide and she threw her head back. He pulled her head down, kissing her and looking into her eyes as they fucked furiously.

Wtf? Didn't they care that he was here? That he could hear them?

He watched as the couple fucked in the hallway, the man thrusting into her as she moaned and squealed, begging for cock, begging to be fucked, begging him not to stop. He was trying to sshhhh her, now kissing her, now clapping a palm over her mouth, now squeezing her throat. She yanked at his hair and laughed into his eyes. She clawed at his arms, clawed down his back and bit his shoulder. His face was in her neck, sucking hard at the soft, brown skin there as he thrust his cock into her again and again. He licked at her big black nipples and buried his face there. She brought his face up, kissed him and put her arms around his neck.

"Fuck me, please fuck me baby...fuck me...fuck me! Don't stop, please don't stop...I need your cock..." she whispered over and over, shaking him.

John was just about to step back into the loungeroom when the woman lifted her head and looked straight at him. For a second she looked embarrassed and he thought she would ask Dave to stop. Then, she seemed to recover and just stared at him...almost...what...triumphantly? Like she was saying, I won...I got him away from you. David was now completely gone, thrusting deep and hard into her.

They watched each other, John and the woman. She with her arms and legs around the man, pulling at his hair, moaning, slutty eyes interlocked with John's. And he with the biggest erection he had ever had. She was a whore! Had to be.

Then, she broke the gaze. Throwing her head back she started to whimper, "Cum for me...please baby...I'm so weak...it's been long...more than three hours now...please make me well...make me well...give me your cum...I want my medicine!"

John watched fascinated as her words spurred the man on. He groaned and bucked and came hard, shooting cum straight inside her. She whimpered and licked him, holding him tight as he shuddered. Then it was over and they stood there, exhausted against the hallway for a few minutes before David lifted his head up from her neck and softly whispered, "Happy now? Can I leave you for five minutes in the room while I talk to him?"

She smiled, nodded, looking embarrassed and kissed him.

David stepped away and still carrying the woman, her hands and legs melded around him, his cock still inside her, made his way into their bedroom and shut the door behind them.

John stood shaking at the loungeroom door. He had to get out of here before David came back out. He couldn't stay and talk to him after what he had just seen them do. Madness. He'd have to come again some other day. Maybe even ask someone else to make this call. He quietly opened the lounge door and stepped into the hallway. He could hear them in the bedroom...David said something and the woman giggled.

The door was open a crack. He had to look. Taking stealthy steps, he walked to the door and looked inside. They were on the mattress...the woman sitting up with her back on the wall, and the man on her. He was naked now and lay with his head on her breasts, suckling on one and playing and tugging at the other. The woman stroked his hair and face, kissing every part of him she could and begging him not to stop.

Were these people normal? The man was suckling? Squeezing at her breasts and drinking. And she was helping him squeeze. He watched in disbelief as David drew back and pressed the woman's nipples between thumb and forefinger. Little jets of milk sprayed out and he put his tongue out to receive them. The woman moaned and grabbed his hair, stuffing a nipple into his mouth, and arching her hips up to grind against him.

They had forgotten he was there!!!

David pressed urgently between her legs and John saw that he was hard again. Without taking his lips off her huge, jutty black nipple, he entered her and started to fuck her again. She was rubbing hard against him now, moaning and shuddering.

"Aaaaah...don't stop drinking my milk...please...please drink my milk! Bite me! Pull! Hurt me...Dave, baby...I'm...gunna...cum!" The woman gritted her teeth and yanked his hair before bucking and screaming in a huge orgasm.

John could still hear her calling 'Dave' over and over, as he tried to open the front door with shaking hands. He wanted to go but couldn't.

'I got ya,' he heard the man whisper as her cries subsided.

John shook the door, pushed it open and stepped quickly outside. His pants were tight and his jocks were soaked. Walking fast to the car, he yanked the door open, started up and reversed.

As he turned into Gradeview he could still hear the woman's cries and see David's hands squeezing and tugging at her big, beautiful, brown breasts. Fuck. Did that really happen?