The Call

Story Info
He eavesdrops on his girlfriend's seduction.
1.2k words
4.09
34.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Polo
Polo
14 Followers

Midnight on a Friday. You're out of town on business. You’re sitting on the patio of the hotel bar. You call from your cell phone – to say hello. It's hot.

The air is thick with humidity.

You're wearing next to nothing. You've been drinking, so you're feeling relaxed. The heat is making you sweat. The sweat traces the outline of your nipples. They're hard. They're clearly visible. So delicious....

As we talk, you glance over your shoulder to see a group of five men coming out of the hotel restaurant. They're handsome - probably late 30's, attractive, dressed in khaki's and button down shirts. Mmmm… they notice you.

They watch you. You watch them. You smile. They smile. They send over a drink. You know they’re talking about you. I ask you what's happening. You say that a couple of them are approaching you.

I reach down and unzip my pants.

I listen.

They ask you who you're talking to. "I'm on hold", you say. They ask you stupid questions. You give them stupid answers. Their eyes travel up and down your body, stroking you as I begin to stroke my cock.

"What are you up to tonight", one of the men asks. He's handsome. He looks to be about 38. He's in good shape - very clean-cut. You notice the ring. He’s married.

You're not sure what you're going to do, you say. You have no definite plans. You hear my voice whispering into your ear... ."Ask them why they want to know".

You ask. They tell. It’s late. The bar’s about to close. They’re in town from New York and have been around each other all week to where .. it would be nice to have someone else to talk to. They mention that one of them has a suite. They have a fully-stocked bar and .. they know it’s forward, but… they’d love to invite you up.

You laugh. “I don’t even know you”, you say. They’re persistent.

"Come on.. .just a drink?", they say. "We're not serial killers or rapists or anything like that. We’re just a bunch of overworked corporate boobs”.

You smile.

"Just a drink, huh?", you ask.. teasing.

”Yep… just a drink. Hey.. if you can’t, we understand .. but we’d like it if you did”.

You smile. Your eyes look down and then back up. "I don't know", you say.

"Please", they say. "We won't bite".

I’m growing hard … very hard, listening to all of this.

”Go with them”, I say… almost breathless.

"Ok", you tell them. “Let’s go”.

You hang up the phone..

My mind races. My heart quickens. My cock is literally throbbing in my hand. I get up and go to the window. It's hot in my room. I look up at the moon and close my eyes. I see you sitting on this stranger's lap. I see you in a short black dress. I see it hiked up. I see them stealing glances at your bare thighs. I know they want you.

A half hour passes. The phone rings. It's you.

“They know”, you say. You told them about me.

You're up in their suite. I can hear the red wine in your voice. You’re buzzed. You tell me that you're sitting on the couch. I ask you where they are in relation to you.

Two of them are on the couch with you, on opposite sides, you say.

Mmmm..

Two of them are sitting on the bed and one’s in a chair.

"Ohhhhh", you sigh. "They're kissing my neck". I hear you kiss one of them. I hear the sound of lips on lips, lips against skin. You tell me that the two on the couch are unzipping their pants....they're taking out they're... "Ohhhhh, god" you moan. You tell me how they're hands are under your .... "Ohhhhh".

You tell me how they're undressing you. You tell me how they've all stepped out of they're clothes – everyone’s naked. You tell me how they're sucking your breasts, kissing and licking their way down your body.

You tell me how their fingers are inside you.

I listen as you tell me how one of the men is on his knees. "Mmmm", you sigh. He's eating your pussy. The two guys from the bed are standing next to him, with their cocks rubbing all over your face. I hear them hit against the phone. The guy to your left is licking and kissing your ear and neck. The one to your right is busy with your nipples. You’re being swallowed whole…

I listen to you suck both their cocks into your mouth - at the same time. I listen and whisper into your ear. I ask you if you're enjoying your new friends. "Ohhhhhh, I'm coming!" I overhear. I hear the other guy say the same thing. I hear them tell you to tilt your head back and open your mouth wide - to stick out your tongue. I close my eyes and see them cum into your mouth, splashing against your lips.

It dribbles down your chin.

I hear you cum. The guy eating your pussy is sucking you deeper into his mouth. I hear you cry out.

"Get on your knees and face the couch", one of them instructs. You can't say no. The two guys on the couch sit close together and tell you to suck their dicks. You do.

You tell me how the other men are taking turns fucking you from behind. I hear their balls slapping against your ass. I hear them spanking you with every thrust.

I close my eyes again and see the two guys cum in your mouth. I see you swallow and lick your lips. “Delicious", you say. I hear them tell you to get up. They call you over to the bed. They tell you to bend down over the edge of the bed. You feel the cool sheets beneath your breasts.

"You are such a bad little girl, aren’t you", one of them asks. "We're not done with you yet". You don't say a word. You can't think. I hear the one man say "Do you like to be fucked in the ass?". You can't speak.

I’m about to cum. I try to hold off, though…

“Oh yeah.. she likes it”…

"Ohhhhh", you let out. He tells you this time: "We're going to fuck your ass, one by one. You want that, don't you? You want to feel us deep inside you".

Without thinking it, you reply "Yessssssss".

"We can't hear you. What did you say?". A hand comes down on your bare ass…

Smack.

"Yesssss, please…. Ohhhhhhhh".......

They bring out the lubricant.

There, in the darkness of my room .. I sit and listen to you taking these men deep and hard. I listen to you moan. I listen to you grunt. I listen to you beg for more. I listen to them pounding into you. I listen to them spanking you. I hear each of them cum all over the back of your ass. I hear you tell me how you're rubbing the thick white cum into your skin. You love the creaminess of this lotion.

You have your 4th orgasm of the evening.

You wish me goodnight.

Just before you hang up, I hear you say to them "Mmmm... Who's next?".

I cum.

Polo
Polo
14 Followers