The Call

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He slowly sank to his knees before her even as she rose to hers. They drifted closer, each leaning until only their lips touched. Gently at first, then as the hunger exploded within them, he reached out and placed a hand behind her head to press harder. Her mouth opened to him and his tongue delved deep into her heat. She shivered as he pressed his body to hers. The hair on his chest rubbed against her nipples causing them to tingle and peak. She moaned into his mouth as his other hand slid up to lightly squeeze her breast, his fingers finding the hard nub and tweaking it. He gasped as he felt the echo of her pleasure through their link.

He pressed her back until she lay beneath him, soft and yet firm. His hands began to explore her body, touching and caressing, stroking her passion higher. He felt every time he touched a pleasure spot. Soon her mind was ablaze with heat, the need consuming her. Her hands began to touch and caress, stroking the curves of his muscles. His mouth found hers and he felt the thrill run through her as his tongue slid between her lips. Her hips rubbed against him as their passion consumed them. He traced his way lower, his fingers trailing fire. Across her belly to her hairless mound. Gently he cupped it in his hand, crying out with the echo of her heat in his mind. Softly he began to rub the lips of her pussy with the palm of his hand. She arched beneath him, pressing his hand against her harder. Slowly he allowed one finger to slip within and caress her center.

Her mind blazed when he touched her clit, the feeling threatening to overcome her. She felt the echo of her own pleasure coming from his mind as they came closer to being one. She ran her hand down his back, kneading it as she went. She cupped his ass in her hand and pulled him to her. Her other hand passed to the front where she grasped his hard cock. They almost exploded as the ecstasy of her touch passed through their minds. They both knew that this would be short but intense.

Greg fought for control, wanting to hold on to this as long as he could. He shifted his weight and slid his hand under her leg and lifted it. Letting her guide him, he gently pressed his cock to the lips of her cunt. She adjusted him until he was centered and held him steady as he pressed in. The feel of his cock stretching her open as he slid in, almost made her cum. Never had she felt anything like this. She felt his skin slide against hers and through their link felt hers sliding against his. She could feel the need rising in him, even as he could feel it in her. Their minds began to merge, even as their bodies did. Slowly he pushed deeper, the friction building a fire inside them. He was but halfway when he felt her hymen against the head of his cock. The shock of this made his passion die down a bit. He had not expected her to be virgin. He sent a question through their mind link. Swiftly he received reassurance.

He began to thrust slowly in and out, pushing to but not against her barrier. He built up speed and heat, driving her deep into the feeling. Pulling back all the way, he swiftly thrust hard and broke her virginity. They both cried out at the slight pain. Never missing a stroke, he continued to pump in and out. Within seconds the pain had been forgotten as the friction built into pleasure. He leaned into her and slid his hands down to cup her ass and pull her into each stroke. Hungrily he latched onto her neck, biting and sucking.

Her cries were steady as he drove into her. Her hands grasped at his back, clawing and scratching as the intensity built between them. Neither could have stopped now. Both felt their orgasm coming closer. Lightening flickered in their mind as they approached the edge. He felt her explode as her orgasm overtook her, the heat driving him over the edge. Their minds merged into one. He/she felt his/her hot cum spurting into his/her womb even as her/his cunt began to squeeze his/her cock. Their orgasm took over their bodies and consumed them. For a moment, neither Greg nor Lythse existed, Only a single life made up of them both.

Yet even this could not last forever. Soon their minds separated as their bodies collapsed, leaving a pathway between them. They were both panting heavily and trembling in the aftermath of their passion. With a groan, Greg slowly slipped from her and rolled to the side. Gently he gathered her to him and held her close. As they nestle to each other he thought of the things he'd learned from her mind during the merge. The prophecy intrigued him.

"Do you think we might be the ones to fulfill the prophecy?" He asked.

"We will know soon. My people can sense when life starts within us soon after it happens." She answered.

"Why is a halfling so important? I mean, I love the idea of starting a child with you, but how can that change our worlds?"

"A child that has the blood of both our people can bridge the gap between the worlds, bringing them together again. Our world is beautiful but it slowly dies for lack of something that was taken in the split of our worlds. Your world is thriving but lacks the ability to be one with your world and each other. If we can bring our two worlds back together then the needs of one will be filled by the other and both will be stronger. Soon after they will become one."

"Do you think you can be with child now? I mean, well, maybe we should make sure." He said with a twinkle in his eye.

"Why, I do believe you may be right." She said with a smile. "I believe we should try as often as we can, just to make sure of course. After all, the fate of our worlds depends on this."

Their laughter rang out as they held each other. Soon the laughter turned to moans as they merged their lives together again. No matter what the future held for them, they would face it together. Lives and souls intertwined forever.

*To be continued...

12