The Call Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imageone
imageone
45 Followers

Rising from the couch, Jack pulled Virginia up with him and, taking her by the arm, led her firmly toward the short hallway that led from the game room into one of the bedrooms whereat they entered. He closed the door behind them. It's time to get you on a bed!" His voice was husky, and his breath came in short, heavy pantings. "What're you waiting for, damn it? Start getting undressed! I want you bare-assed naked!" he commanded arrogantly.

Virginia began undressing. Turning her back to him, she pulled her dress up over her head and tossed it aside. She wasn't wearing a slip; the weather was too warm, and she had dispensed with it. Then, as she reached back behind her to release the clasp of her bra, she felt Jack's hands already there, unhooking it. She leaned forward, releasing the fullness of her firm large breasts.

Jack's hands, greedily grasping for her soft tits, groped around her from behind, capturing them and feeling their satiny warmth. As he dug his fingers into her two mounds, the coned-out, berrylike nipples spiked out hard against the palms of his hands. Virginia stood quite still as he caressed her breasts brutally, mashing them with the hardness of his hands, while his lips kissed the back of her neck, causing even more tingling sensations to flash through her almost fully aroused body. Her cunt juice began to come to life. Below, in the small of her back, she was aware of the huge, warm throbbing bulge of his penis pressed up tight against her.

"Oh, OOOooohhh ..." she moaned, unable to control herself at all. She couldn't understand it. A day ago, she would have scoffed if anyone had suggested that she would be going to bed with a strange man. She would have been even more indignant had it been predicted that she would be standing here in anticipation and wanting the full enjoyment of such an illicit coupling.

"You've really got it, Virginia," he whispered complimentarily in her ear, "and in all the right places."

Nimbly writhing from his grasp, Virginia stripped off her panties and lay down on the bed, her legs spread obscenely, invitingly (she thought) apart, and looked up at her antagonist, said, "H-here I am! If you want me ... come and t-take me!"

Leeringly, Jack grinned down at her and replied, "You're not going to cop out that easy, baby! Before I'm through with you, you'll be begging me to fuck you!"

She watched as he began peeling off his jacket and tie. "Do you have to be so foul-mouthed all the time?" she flung up at him.

"Come off it, Virginia, baby! You know the words!" His shirt was off, now, and as he pulled off his undershirt, he went on, "And you'll be using them too!"

"No, I won't!"

"We'll see! Now, turn over on your belly!" he rasped out at her.

Virginia did it, hating herself for obeying him, but reasoning that if she did everything he wanted, the sooner it would all be over.

She heard the sigh of cloth on skin and knew that he had taken off his trousers. Twisting her head around, she saw him remove his shorts, releasing his huge lust-hardened cock to her awe-stricken eyes. She gasped. My God! It's so big! Her eyes rounded in surprise. It wasn't just long, much longer than her husband's, but it was thick, extremely thick.

Jack caught her look and snickered gloatingly, "Admiring my prick?"

"No-no!" She straightened her head so that she couldn't see it.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and reached out for her, his fingers gently tracing the outlines of her naked alluring contours, lightly drawing them down over her back and across the swelling, soft pliant moons of her ass; down over her smooth tapered thighs he moved, allowing them to drift back up the soft, satin flesh of her faintly trembling inner thighs to the twin swellings of her smooth white bottom. He paused to knead and caress the warmth of her unblemished flesh, his fingers, gentle and light the instant before, now suddenly hard and brutal as they dug in hard to leave welts on her ass cheeks.

Again she moaned, partly in pain and partly in uncontrollable, rising passion.

"Yeah, baby, you've got it, all right! You've really got it!" he breathed.

"Oh, God, Jack ... why don't you just go ahead ... a-and do it to me! I-I won't tell anybody that y-you ... forced me to ..."

Jack cut her off in mid-sentence. "I'm not forcing you to do anything! You're doing it because you want to ... and don't you ever forget it!" His voice was harsh.

"B-but I'm not!" she whimpered down into the softness of the mattress.

"You will though! I told you you'd be begging me to shove my prick into your tight little cunt!" His voice was modulated, a little softer, now, as he continued, "And what kind of man would I be if I didn't oblige a woman who's begging to be fucked?"

Jack positioned his face so that it was between her legs and inches away from her pussy. He could see where her juices had caused her cut lips to glisten. He reached up his hand to her breast, cupping and massaging the milk-white mound of soft flesh, kneading it hard as his thumb and forefinger teasingly rolled the painfully erect, berrylike nipple.

"Ohhhh ... You mustn't ... you can't ... you ... ohhhhh!" The young woman's lust-constricted voice bubbled off into a loud moan of pleasure as his wet licking tongue invaded her impatient lubricated pussy.

Jack's tongue probed for a moment until he found her erect, swollen clitoris and began to lick at it as he inhaled the warm heady aroma of her vaginal slit, which drove him almost wild with desire and caused his painfully aching cock to lurch in a wild hunger causing a stream of sperm to flow out. He knew he had to do this because he wanted her to submit. He knew that when she finally caved in, it would be totally uninhibited.

Virginia moaned in agonized pleasure as he took the bud of her clitoris between his wet lips. Holding it lightly he exerted a sucking pressure on its short, hardened length for a few moments before shifting again. Now, he was holding the erect little clit between his teeth, while his tongue played a drumming tattoo directly on its sensitive head.

The naked writhing young woman was sure that she couldn't bear another second of this tantalizing torture. Moaning, she implored him, "Oh, please ... Jack ... please don't do that anymore! You're driving me crazy!" Even as she pleaded with him, she knew that this sex-crazed man, acting so much like an animal as he licked slobberingly at her genitals, would not stop until she was a quivering, helpless mass of mindless aroused desire. Her vision was beginning to swim, and there was a ringing in her ears. She couldn't think straight; the only thought spinning crazily around in her mind was the fervent wish that she could have that great thick cock of his churning deep up inside her, fucking its hot throbbing way into the deepest depths of her impatient cunt. It had gone on so long! Her pussy was making it clear that it was being violated, it's cum juice now flowing freely coating Jack's lips and tongue.

Just at the point where Virginia was sure that she would scream if he didn't stop, Jack shifted his mouth downward and his tongue slithered into her wet hot cunt's mouth. She did scream then - in a wild uncontained ecstasy - as she felt him stabbing his tongue in and out of her fevered vaginal opening in an imitation of a fucking penis. Uncontrollably, her aroused pussy pushed its way up to his sucking wet mouth as she tried to match the fucking tempo of his plunging tongue into that cock-hungry hole up between her frantically trembling legs.

His head buried in the searing muskiness of her hot throbbing pussy, Jack heard her loud whimpering moans of pleasure as each time, now, he swirled his long, probing tongue around and around inside her dripping cunt. He could feel the silky curls of her pubic hair tickling his cheeks, which only served to heighten his own arousal; however, he was still determined to wait her out. The hot little bitch! She was ready to start climbing the walls ...begging him to fuck her! And that's just the way he wanted it!

Reaching down, he pulled her long tapering legs up higher and slid his arms under them so that his shoulders wedged her thighs open fully. Then he draped her legs over his shoulders; at the same time he slid his hands under her ass, his fingers digging cruelly into them and bruising the tender flesh when he pulled the twin moons up close and hard to his slobbering mouth.

As she felt his moist tongue thrust deeply into the passion-tormented depths of her cunt, Virginia could contain herself no longer. She cried out her pleasure and frustration. Instinctively, her hands reached down to his head, grabbed his hair and

pulled him in harder against her. She was completely helpless. Her reaction, now, was animalistic. There was nothing in the world for her but sex, sensuality, sensation ... and the need to cum to orgasm.

"Oh, OOooh, OOOooohhh, My Goddddddddd! I-I can't take any more! Do it to me! God! D-do it ... to m-me ... now!" she moaned in frustrated agony. Almost as soon as the words escaped her mouth, she realized that she was doing what he had said she would: Beg him to fuck her! And, I swore he'd never make me do that she thought to herself.

Jack raised his head from her pussy and leered up at her between the twin peaks of her quivering breasts. Her cunt juice was squirting out in spasmatic streams. She was cuming in what seemed like torrents. "Do it to you? he asked, "What the hell do you mean? Do you want me to fuck you, now?"

"Yes! Oh, yes! I-I need it ... now!" Virginia whispered between tightly clenched teeth, as she closed her eyes to blot out his gloating leer of triumph over her. Her ass was thrusting uncontrollably up and down in the air spraying pussy juice all over the bed.

"If that's what you want, baby, you'd better ask for it the right way!"

"God ... you know what I m-mean! I want you to make love t-to me!"

His laugh was short and mocking "Make love to you? Baby, Love has nothing to do with it. I'm going to fuck you ... and that's what you need to ask for. Say it like this: I want you to fuck me! I want you to shove your big, hard cock in my cunt and fuck me ... hard!"

"No! I-I can't say it! I can't bring myself to say those filthy words!" she whined.

"Well hell, if you can't ask for it the way I tell you, I'll just stop right now and let you finger-fuck yourself!" he spoke out at her.

True to his word, Jack kept his threat; he crawled off the bed abruptly and stood looking down at her gushing cunt, his long massive erection spearing out jerking in anticipation, dripping sperm. With an ugly smile, he reached down and grasped its thick length in his hand and stroked it gently, murmuring, "This is what you really want, isn't it? You want to feel it thrusting in and out of your beautiful little cunt until you cum." Every time his hand pushed up to the tip, cum would drip out of his slit and lubricate the underside of his cock head.

Suddenly, the shamelessly aroused Virginia felt a great fear of being abandoned on the brink of what she knew would be one of her most powerful fucks ever. Quickly, her trembling hands reached down to her own spasming cunt, in between the folds of her labia until her finger found her enlarged clit. She rubbed at it frantically as her naked young hips gyrated

wildly, obscenely, and her breath came in loud rasping gasps. Her eyes glazed almost insanely as she clawed at her searing, passion-inflamed cunt. It was her sensually aroused body, filled with exquisite sensations, that made her decision for her; the pounding throb, the frustrating need for sex blotting out all semblance of rational thought. For that instant in time, she was sure that she was all cunt - a hot throbbing cunt that demanded to be filled with a long hard cock!

Virginia was frantic, almost out of her mind from the need for cock. It was no good, she knew dimly, to continue her masturbation, as her eye's focus then locked onto the huge shaft of male flesh that Jack held in his hand, using it like bait or a reward, much as one would hold candy out to a child. The cum dripping from its swollen head. She wanted that cum. She wanted to drain those huge balls of all their sperm. She wanted to make him ejaculate.

With a low, animal-like groan, she suddenly pulled her legs up almost to her chest, then opened her thighs widely, exposing the whole of her pussy to him, as her hips ground uncontrollably in the rhythm of intercourse; then with lust-trembling hands she reached down to the mouth of her cunt and slowly pulled the swollen, pink lips far apart in an unmistakable, invitation to Jack.

Groaning from the depths of her humiliation and knowing that now it was the only way she could find real release, she begged him, "Jack! Jack! For God's sake f-fuck me! Fuck me ... quick ... before I go out of my mind!"

Jack crawled up onto the bed and kneeled over her, an arrogant smile of ultimate triumph on his lips. "Good!" he leered, "I knew you'd come through! Now, tell me where, with what ... and how you want to be fucked!"

His wicked smile told her that she would have to say everything he demanded. She choked, swallowing the hot saliva that

formed in her mouth, as her mind reviewed the four-letter obscenities. They were like red-hot branding irons indelibly searing their impressions into her brain.

"'I-I want you to ... f-fuck me ... with your c-cock ..." she mumbled, feeling the rising flush of her shame to her face.

"Where, damn it?"

"In my ... c-cunt ..."

"And how?" Jack goaded. "How do you want to be fucked?"

"Oh, God - hard! Just as hard as you can!"

He wasn't satisfied yet. "Now, let's have it all, without my having to drag every word out of you!" he commanded.

Like a prisoner tied to a public whipping post, Virginia groaned out, "You're tormenting me!"

"Say it, you fucking Bitch!" he roared. "Because I don't want any doubt in your mind about it! You're the one who's begging me to fuck you! Isn't that right?"

"Yes! God, Yes! If that's the way it has to be! I-I'm begging you to fuck m-me!" Tears of frustration filled her eyes as she repeated, "Please, fuck me, Jack! I want you to shove your big, hard, cock in my c-cunt ... and fuck me, hard!"

"That's my whore! That's more like it!" he grinned, as he wedged his hips down between her widespread, invitingly open thighs, the head of his aching semen filled cock nudging down into the naked openness of her wet parted pussy lips. "Now, that we've got that settled, reach down between your legs and put it in for me!"

It was a final degrading humiliation. Virginia, wailing out a soul-searching "My Godddddddd!" reached down with trembling fingers, her tiny hand only partially encircling the great girth of his hot cock, and with deliberate care did his vile bidding.

"There!" she gasped. "Now!"

Holding himself above her, Jack flexed his hips slightly and forced the bulbous head of his enormous dick inch by slow inch into the elastic little opening of her hungering, ready cunt.

Flat on her back beneath him, Virginia was aware for the first time how truly enormous his lust-hardened shaft was. With a sudden fright, she was positive that, as his thickened cockhead began to stretch her cruelly, he would rip her apart. Almost at once, as she tensed in fear, the stretching pressure of it was too much for her to bear. She screamed in agony.

"OOOOOOoooooooaaaaaagh! God! It's too big!"

"You're just too nervous, that's all!" Jack countered.

"Oh please! I-I can't stand it!"

In spite of her need for the blessed relief that only his hot cock could bring her, now that his long, hard penis was in

her, filling her beyond her wildest expectations, the pain was horribly real for the moment. Her tortured eyes begged him for mercy, but through her tears she saw his sadistic pleasure. There would be no mercy in him, she knew; he'd shown none yet. His wild pleasure shone in his eyes as he continued his brutal and unstoppable impalement of her tormented vaginal passage.

Inch by massive inch his shaft bored into her wet cringing stretched tunnel, until suddenly, with a satisfied gasp, he

plunged deeply into her tightly resisting pussy with the force of a fucking stallion.

Virginia screamed again. "Aagghh! Stop! You're splitting me! It's too big! Oh, God! Pull it out ... p-please ...?"

"Hell, I just got it in!" he grunted, as his thick long penis drilled deeper into her, pushing the warm walls of her resisting pussy before it, until with a resounding smack his sperm-laden balls came up heavily against the smooth white cheeks of her naked upturned ass. "AAaaagggh!" he groaned and closed his eyes in relief. "That's it, baby. It's in all the way; how about that?"

He lay immobile on top of her naked impaled body for a moment or two before flexing his cock deep up inside the constricting walls of her vaginal sheath, and his hips moved to drive his long thick pole of male flesh yet another fraction of an inch deeper into her tight little cunt.

Virginia groaned with each muscular lurch as he repeated the expanding action several times. After only a few moments, it

seemed, she was surprised that her cruelly stretched passage began to adjust to the log like presence of his massive penis, and she realized she was accommodating his great length with ease! Now all those delicious sexual sensations, which had been masked temporarily by his painful entrance, came flooding back to her, and her moaning groans of pain were gradually replaced with wanton gurgles of unequivocal pleasure.

Now Jack began a slow grinding motion, swinging his hips from side to side and around and around, pushing his hardened rod deeper into her tight clasping pussy. More and more the resilient walls of her cunt stretched and relaxed, until her whimperings of pain became purrings of delight ... of outright enjoyment of her forbidden pleasure, an enjoyment over which she had no control. She was on fire with wild, unfulfilled yearnings. Her naked young loins began to gyrate beneath him, countering his hip-swinging grinding motion into her.

Poised above her, Jack felt her uncontrolled movements and heard her moans of sheer sensual delight, and he knew that it was time to really begin fucking her. And now that she's ready to start climbing the walls, He was going to fuck her with everything he had.

The fucker raised himself on hands and knees above her lust filled writhing body to get more powerful leverage for his deep plunging thrusts into her tightly quivering cunt, and began to rock backward and forward using short, smooth strokes that gradually lengthened and deepened at the same time as the speed of them increased. He felt the wet clinging inner lining of her vaginal tunnel squeezing tightly around the entire length of his rock-hard cock, giving him an ecstatic feeling of overwhelming sensual pleasure and assuring him that his long wait had been worthwhile. God! She's had a luscious, tight little cunt! Just the way he liked them!

As Jack drove deeply into the desire-inflamed depths of her hot wet vagfina, Virginia's body reacted of its own volition

to the wanton desires he had engendered in her. She surrendered herself completely and unconditionally to being fucked by this strange man against her will! Regardless of how he twisted the words around, the fact still remained that it had not been her choice; however, once she was so wildly aroused, the pleasure couldn't be minimized. That was real - perhaps the only reality for her. Deep in her loins now, the summer heat lightning of wantonness was being unleashed, flashing from

nerve ending to nerve ending in almost endless ecstasy of sensation and grounding in the close, moist tightness of her cunt that squeezed so tightly around the filling and fulfilling cock of Jack . He was pistoning wildly now in and out of her rapture-filled pussy. She could hear his balls slapping up against her ass. Without thinking she reached down and touched them. MY GOD they were huge. He grunted at her touch.

imageone
imageone
45 Followers