The Call Ch. 02: Bathroom Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Give me your other hand!" he ordered me. I quickly complied, not knowing what he was about to do. He grabbed both my wrists in his single large hand, forcing them over my head on the wall, as my back arched and my chest pushed out.

"Did you get everything I said, Victoria? Don't just nod. Say 'Yes, Frank.'"

"Yes, Frank" I repeated obediently. He was so hot, I would have promised to go down on him in the middle of the pub had he asked it of me at that very moment.

"You're going to be a good little slut for me, aren't you, V?"

"Yes, Frank" I reiterated.

"What are you going to be for me, little girl?" he insisted bumping his groin harder in to mine.

"I'm going to be a good little slut for you, Frank" I answered him wishing he would let me grind myself to completion on him. Instead he held me securely bent his head down and bit my nipple. I completely unraveled, quietly wailing as an orgasm overtook me. It had come out of nowhere. One moment I was desperate for friction and contact, the next my pussy muscles were contracting and fluttering as I could feel wetness again dampen my panties.

Frank shoulders were shaking, he was laughing.

"Gods, V! You are going to be so much fun, I can hardly wait!"

To be continued...

12