The Call Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imageone
imageone
45 Followers

Virginia couldn't stand it any longer. Jack's tongue fucking and licking at her cunt below and Cordoba's sucking of her breasts above had brought her to a full heated orgasm, and she had to have more - and yet more. Suddenly, she heaved her hips up off the bed, mashing her insistent pussy hard against Jack's working wet mouth and moaned. "Oh, OOooohh, OOOOOOoooooooohhhh, God! Yes! Yessssss! Do it. D-do it to me!"

Withdrawing his sucking mouth from her heated cunt for a moment, Jack growled, "Let's not go through all that again! If you want to be fucked, now - you know how to ask for it!"

Virginia couldn't help remembering the litany he had insisted she learn. God! She hated those words - but if she had to say them, she would! At that point, she would have said or done anything to get the satisfaction she wanted.

"Fuck me!" she cried. "Fuck me! I want you b-both to fuck me!" Actually, she wasn't sure yet how both of them would couple with her; all she knew was that she had to have long hard cocks fucking her in her frantic young cunt.

"All right, baby! You'll get it now!" It was Cordoba speaking. "Let's change places, Jack! I'll fuck her first!"

Sadly, she felt the loss of their warm wet mouths momentarily, as the two men began to shift, exchanging places. Their naked, powerful bodies passed, one on either side of her, Jack sliding upward to stretch out beside her and immediately leaning over to kiss her, his long tongue squirming into her half-open mouth. It was all the more erotic, for she could taste the slightly pungent tang of her own juices on his lips and tongue. His fingers dug deep into her breasts, while below, she was aware that Cordoba was using at least two of his thick fingers, thrusting them deep into the heated wet opening of her cunt.

Oh, that feels good! But she wanted something more than fingers moving in her there. She wanted a hard, warm cum filled cock! They're playing games with me! God! Why don't they start it ... the fucking part! Then she remembered! Oh, my God! Cordoba's p-penis! It's so huge! I'd never be able to take it up inside me!" She moaned aloud.

"Don't fret, doll!" Cordoba mumbled. "I'm just stretching you a little so you'll be able to take my entire prick!"

There was a sudden stabbing pain at her tight cunt opening, as she felt her tender tissues being pressed outward.

"OOoooohh! That hurts!" she cried twisting her mouth away from Jack's.

"Believe me, you'll be glad I took the time for this!" Cordoba grinned up at her. "I've used three fingers on you, and I think you're ready now!"

"Get up on your knees with your beautiful little ass up in the air! I'm going to fuck you from behind, dog fashion!"

As Jack moved aside, she hastened to obey, turning over and scrambling to her knees; then, leaning down on her elbows, she looked back past her tits to see Cordoba heaving up onto his knees, his hands reaching out to grasp her hips. She got another glimpse of his long, thick erection spearing rampantly out from his hairy loins, its rigid shaft throbbing menacingly; his cock's head bloated with blood, the whole corona shiny and smooth like rich red velvet. And there was sperm falling in a thin line from its tip hanging down about 3 inches. Then he was flexing his knees to nudge that enormous pole up against the groove her little pussy. She felt it pulsating against the open lips of her vagina. It was jerking up and down in anticipation of the pleasure it was going to receive. She began to have second thoughts about it! God! He'll split me apart with it!

She moaned out, "N-no! You're too big!"

"Like hell I am!" Cordoba rasped. "Anyway, it's too late to start changing your mind! Reach back between your legs and put it in!"

The authority in his voice was unmistakable. With shaking fingers, she reached back between her trembling thighs and grasped the thick heated shaft. Now she knew how really enormous it was, as she felt its vibrant heart throb, its radiated heat and dripped cum. She hesitated.

"What are you waiting for?" he growled. "Put my cock in that tight little cunt of yours! Do it now!" Cordoba brought his hand down in a stinging slap across her ass; at the same time, he drove his hips powerfully forward, and the thick head of his massive erect cock was rammed unmercifully into her drenched tight cunt. The elastic flesh of her tight little vaginal opening stretched wide to receive him, distending even more than his three-fingered dilation of her only moments before. She screamed in fright and pain. Her cry excited him so much that his prick blasted a hot load of semen into her pussy. He immediately stopped pushing to prevent total ejaculation. Only the giant head of his prick had penetrated her cunt. He squeezed her hips and in a softer tone of voice said, "Relax, doll! Relax and enjoy it! It's not as bad as you think! You'll get used to it in a few seconds."

"By the way, you've got me so fucking worked up, I've already unloaded a shot of sperm in you, and I haven't even stuffed you completely yet.

Then he flexed the swollen head of his cock inside her, which elicited another whining groan from her tortured lips. He did it again and again, until surprisingly she found that she was beginning to relax. The pain was vanishing, leaving only sensations of exquisite sensual pleasure.

Slowly, but with unstoppable pressure, Cordoba pushed his throbbing penis deeper and deeper into her, feeling her contracting muscle ring at the mouth of her cunt squeezing down hard around his cock's thick shaft and sending tantalizing sparks of wild erotic sensations through him.

Inch by inch, he gored into her until he finally felt her voluptuous young loins begin to push back against him, as her expanding cunt tried to absorb more and more of his long thick cock. Then, with a feverish lust, he used the power of his back and legs to plunge the final few inches of his mammoth fuck pole into her ravished pussy, the blood-engorged head flicking past her cervix to lodge solidly against the far back wall of her vagina. She moaned, but this time it was with tones of sheer pleasure.

Grinning his satisfaction, Cordoba continued to flex his penis as it lay buried deep up inside her. He was gratified to feel her countering muscles clasping around the full length of him, the walls of her cunt rippling with erotic delight in the most intimate of ultimate caresses. Meanwhile, his hands roamed over her body, reaching under to fondle her breasts, then down across her belly to her matted pubic mound where he slipped an outstretched finger into the top of her vaginal groove to caress her clit.

Then she was bucking wildly back against him, wanting him to begin his powerful fucking movements, needing it desperately before she went stark raving mad from her hungering need.

"Oh, God!" she moaned. "You're right! It doesn't hurt any more, Cordoba! So, f-fuck me now! Oh, God, Cordoba ... fuck me! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" Her mouth spewed out the pleas with passionate desperation.

Slowly then, using long smooth strokes, Cordoba - kneeling like a stud horse behind her - began to piston his huge penis in and out of her drenched pussy, pulling it out until only the inflated cock-head remained in the clinging mouth of her cunt and then slamming it home all the way until his loins slapped hard against her ass, the force of impact flattening her cheeks. Now she was moaning an unceasing stream of throaty, gurgling sounds, and her face was contorted with the intensity of her insane rapture.

Jack, laying there, none too patiently watching with interest as Cordoba fucked her from behind like a brood mare, contenting himself with caressing her, running his hands over her naked body, exploring her every luscious curve but paying particular attention to her young tits, cupping them as they hung from her chest like ripened fruit. As Cordoba finally established his tempo, one of Jack's hands worked its way down her abdomen where he rubbed her swollen erect clit. Through his fingertips he could feel the wet vibrations of Cordoba's penis fucking in and out of her pussy.

Virginia felt all of it, and she was sure that she couldn't be stimulated to any greater height, but she hadn't reckoned with these two expert fuckers. Virginia's mouth worked with the rising tide of her passion, moaning with each of Cordoba's deep ranging thrusts into her, sure that her clit being rubbed so vigorously by Jack's fingers would blow a figurative fuse in her nervous system. Suddenly, he stopped, and she was only dimly aware of Jack's entire body moving upward, as he slid into place before her, his legs spread wide. He was leaning back on his elbows, and as her eyes finally focused on what he was doing, she was looking directly at his steel hard cock's head only scant inches from her face. It lanced up at her menacingly, it seemed, and she stared aghast at it, not understanding yet why he would be shoving his fully erect penis up toward her face.

Jack forced his cock to jerk by constricting the muscles by his balls. He kept doing this until he got what he wanted. Sperm began to drain out from his dick's head falling down in a long string. He wanted Virginia to see what she was in for.

"Wh-what-?" she gasped pantingly.

"It's time for you to start sucking my cock!" Jack told her.

"S-suck it?"

"Yeah, baby - just like a lollipop!"

"I've done my part by squeezing out some semen for you. Now it's time for you to drain the rest of it out of my balls...with your mouth."

"B-but-? I've never even done this for my husband!"

"No buts about it! This is the way both of us fuck you at the same time!" he grated. "You knew that!"

"No! God I-I didn't dream ...!"

"No arguments, doll! Just start sucking!" His hand came down to the shaft of his penis, grasping it until the head turned purple. He let Virginia watch it move in his had revealing his lustful desire.

He brushed the semen covered head against Virginia's lips, and she twisted her head aside in a futile attempt to escape the horror of what he demanded. Quickly, he placed his hands on both sides of her head and straightened it forcefully, then with a cruel pressure he brought her head down.

"Open your mouth, Virginia baby!"

Reluctantly she did it, her lips forming into an "O" shape as Jack flexed his hips upward, while at the same time his hands forced her head down. It went into her mouth; just the head of it entered between her parted lips, and she felt the gagging nausea.

"Just take it easy! Relax and use your tongue!" he hissed.

There was no way she could escape this depravity, either. Bravely, she tried to control her gagging reflex, and with a tentative swirl of her tongue, tried to do what he wanted. God! The shame of what she was being forced to do flooded through her. It's horrible, the things they're putting me through! Being fucked like a whore - and now this ... being forced t-to suck his cock!

It was with a great surprise that she began to realize that, just as she had adjusted to the mighty shaft of Cordoba's cock plunging in and out of her cunt, she became accustomed to the thick presence of Jack's penis in her mouth. It had a sweetly pungent flavor, she decided, and as she relaxed, resigning herself to the fact that she would have to perform this sex act, she hollowed her cheeks as she exerted a sucking pressure, while at the same time using her tongue like a breast-sucking infant. Jack gasped his pleasure and murmured, "That's it, baby! You're doing fine, now ... but just be careful! Keep your teeth covered with your lips!"

Instinctively, or perhaps accidentally, she began to move her head up and down the lust-thickened shaft with the buffeting rhythm of Cordoba's long hard cock fucking in and out of her cunt. Soon, to her surprise, she was taking more and more of Jack's thick and lengthy penis between her tight lips. And I'm actually doing it ... with both of them! Oh, God! She didn't know whether the sudden sensation she felt was shame or excitement!

Behind her she felt one of Cordoba's hands slip down between her thrusting ass and his driving loins. When she felt his thick finger searching in the sweat-dampened crevice between her ass cheeks, she winced, recoiling. Oh God ... that too? But she couldn't object, not with her mouth stuffed with Jack's thick cock.

Tentatively, he pressed the tip of his outstretched finger against her tight puckered asshole. It slid slowly into the channel. There was searing pain there, but she couldn't scream; her mouth and throat were too busy performing the blowjob Jack was demanding, while behind, fucking into her pussy with wild abandon, Cordoba's cock driled in and out of her warm vaginal canal. He pushed harder, and his middle finger went in all the way to the palm of his hand.

Once again she jerked forward, recoiling away from that unnatural presence so far up in her rectum, and also, once again, as she forced herself to relax, her rear passage gradually adjusted to it. Gyrating, her ass moved back against the double ravishment of her loins, wanting to be fucked ... wanting everything, as suddenly she realized that three of her openings were filled.

Deeper and deeper now, the kneeling young wife was absorbing more and more of Jack's ever expanding cock as he rammed it up into her sucking mouth. She countered with her bobbing head, feeling an uncontrolled desire, she had never felt before in her life, as she became aware that soon, very soon, she would explode into an overwhelming orgasm. Without reservation, she surrendered herself to the forbidden rapture of her insane need.

As Jack, panting loudly beneath her and driving his thick cock up into her hungry sucking mouth, began to approach his climax, she hadn't even thought about what would happen. She didn't have a chance to think about it before it happened, for suddenly he stiffened with a beastly grunt, and he was cuming - in her mouth, his cock wildly jerking and pumping uncontrollably.

"My balls bitch....OH FUCK GRAB MY BALLS"

As soon as she got hold of his testicles, they began to jump with intensity, releasing their load into Jack's shaft, which then took over and constricted until ejaculation occurred in full force.

Virginia swallowed it! She had to swallow it to keep from gagging on it, but there was something terribly erotic in it too! Instinctively, she seemed to know that it had to be that way. If it were otherwise, it would be no fun for Jack - and somehow, even though she loathed the man, she knew that she must give him his satisfaction. It was only right!

Eagerly, the kneeling young woman sucked on his thick sqewing cock.

"THAT'S IT YOU FUCKING LITTLE CUNT!!! SWALLOW IT"

"AHHHHHHHH SHITTTTT...SUCK ME DRY BITCH!!!"

Every time Jack's balls moved a giant stream of sperm shot into Virginia's mouth. It seemed like he'd never stop dumping his cum into her mouth. As hard as she tried to keep up, she couldn't. Sperm began to seep out of the corners of her mouth. But she knew she had to keep sucking until no more of his life-giving liquid was being pumped through his shaft.

Then, as he relaxed with a deep contended sigh back against the softness of the mattress, she still kept hungrily sucking for several more moments, until the once-hard shaft began to deflate.

"That's it!" he murmured. "It was just great ... but you can stop sucking now!" She saw that his eyes were soft and that they regarded her almost fondly. "That was beautiful baby!"

"I'm glad, Jack," she panted. "I'm glad!" And suddenly, she realized that she was glad - very glad!

He laid back flat, and she watched with fascination as the rigidity of his penis collapsed by slow degrees until his softened penis was completely limp and lying flaccid over against his thigh, traces of semen covering its tip. Strangely, she still had the sensation that it was there in her mouth, and she wondered vaguely whether Cordoba would want her to do the same thing to him ... later.

Slaving away behind her, goring deep into her hot, cunt, Cordoba received the signals of his own impending spewing orgasm; his tingling cock was jerking, constricting in pre-orgasmic convulsions, and back there, behind the base of his penile shaft, he felt the full load of his churning hot sperm demanding its release like a boiling cauldron ready to blow off its lid. Suddenly he jerked his plunging finger from Virginia's puckered asshole and grasping her with both hands at the waist, began to thrust insanely by hauling her body back against him as he plunged into her, then pushing her naked quivering body forward on his withdrawal stroke. The young women was like a rag doll in his hands, completely in his control now, as he wildly fucked her with a wanton lust.

Now, to Virginia, the mounting ecstasy at the very core of her being was almost unbearable. She felt as though she were a time bomb ready to explode into a thousand pieces. It wouldn't be long, now!

"Shit! I've got to cum! Soon! Soon!" she agonized in her mind. Deeper and faster Cordoba was slamming his huge fully loaded cock into her frantically seething womb like a jackhammer. All she could do was hang on to her senses, allowing him to violently pull her helpless body to and fro, as he pounded into her with an awesome power she had never suspected existed in any man.

Suddenly, without warning, she came. Her cunt spasmed and clamped down hard on Cordoba's penis, then in the next instant it opened its mouth wide erupting in pussy cum. It kept repeating this action over and over until she was screaming loud and long with the rapture of her climax.

"Oh, OOOOoooooooh, Cordoba, OOOOOoooooohhhh! Gooddddddddd! I'm cuuuuummmmmiiiinnnnng! Noowwwwwww! Aaaaaaaaaaauuuuuuggghhhhh!"

"Can you feel me squirting on your cock baby...ooooooooohhhh feel my juice lubricating your penis so you can fucking ejaculate inside me. Oh baby, fuck me full of sperm...Oh Fuck!!!!"

Virginia would have collapsed limply right then had not Cordoba held her firmly in place as he punched his demanding penis deep into the depths of her tightly clasping cunt like a wild stallion ramming into a brood mare, as animal-like grunts came rumbling from deep in his throat.

"Oh Fuck baby!!!. Your cunt is opening itself up to me." He kept ramming into her. "See you fucking little bitch; I told you your pussy could take all of me."

Cordoba's balls were massive to begin with, but now, full of cum, they were gigantic. The very weight of them was painful to him. They were moving now. Quickly churning and pumping until they released in force their load. Quickly, as if moving at light speed, the ejaculation began, his penis reaching that point of no return. Finally, with one last powerful, ass-flattening thrust, Cordoba came. His massive jerking cock expanded even more as white-hot sperm rushed and spun through the thick length of his long cock shaft to spurt satisfyingly from its slitted tip and shoot far up into the heated confines of Virginia's bubbling vagina. He held her ass close up against his loins, his big hands grasping her painfully by the hips as his wild ejaculating cock flooded her womb with his thickly heated sperm. He groaned out his satisfaction between raspy pantings. "AAAAAAaaaaaggggh! God! What a gorgeous cunt!"

Squirt after long powerful squirt of his seed was bombarding her pussy. He didn't want any of his semen to escape. After a few moments he relaxed, his hands releasing her, and she slumped down prone on the bed allowing Cordoba's still hard cock to slip out of her pussy. It was still twitching.

"Just lay there who whore! "I'm not fucking done yet." He grabbed his cock and began jacking it off, "Oh yes...FUCKING YES" He aimed its head down at Virginia's ass. Long ropes of sperm began shooting out from the tip and splashed on her ass. After four loads sprang out of his penis, he grabbed Virginia and turned her over onto her back. Her eyes came into contact with his still fully erect cock, jerking wildly in the air, cum running from its head.

imageone
imageone
45 Followers