The Call Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
imageone
imageone
45 Followers

"Jerk it you fucking cunt"

"Jerk it dry. Do it NOW!!!"

She reached up with one hand and grabbed his shaft.

"Not one hand you bitch. It'll take two to get the job done!!!"

With no hesitation she placed her other hand upon the quivering rod.

"That's it baby. Now masturbate my prick...mmmmmm....that's it. Faster...YES!!! FASTER!!! FUCK YES...MASTURBATE ME TO THE LAST DROP....FUCKKKKKK; TAKE IT BITCH!!!

Stroking his cock, and listening to him talk the way he was to her was more that she could take, and suddenly she hiked her hips high into the air while at the same time her cunt orgasmed again and streams of cunt juice shot up onto Cordoba's ejaculating balls.

"You Fucking Cunt!!! You're getting off again. What a fucking rush...you cuming on my balls..let me give you something back."

Cordoba reached down and grabbed her head by her hair and lifted it up, shoving as much of his cock into her mouth as she would take and began spewing his semen down her throat.

"Suck on this my precious little whore...AAAAHHHHHHH TAKE MY LOAD!!!!" Cordoba unleashed the torrent of sperm left in his nuts. Virginia was so turned on by all that was happening that her hips were thrashing madly in the air shooting her cream all over the place. Anything near her cunt was getting drenched.

After thrusting in and out a few times, Cordoba pushed deep into Virginia's throat and held his cock there, forcefully jerking his hips, pushing the last dregs of his semen out of his shaft. He released her head and pulled his cock free from her sucking mouth and leaned back.

"Fuck Jack, she's still cuming!"

It was true. Virginia was still pushing her hips up and down in a wild fucking motion shooting cunt juice everywhere. Now that she could speak, she kept repeating the same words over and over.

"I'M CUMING!!! I'M FUCKING CUMING!!!! OH FUCK MEEEEEEE! I'M CUMING"

Her hips began to slow down until as last her thighs were lightly quivering. Her cunt began to relax, allowing its excited opening to close and stop the flow of her cream. Her lips became quiet. The room became quiet. Her eyes began to focus and her mind began to clear. Reality was setting back in.

Suddenly she felt smothered, now, unable to breathe freely.

"Let me up, please," she whined.

Cordoba moved to the side and told her, "You're really something else, baby. I'm really looking forward to getting something going with you!"

"You don't own me!" she complained, flaring out at him.

"Maybe I don't actually own you," Cordoba grunted, "but until her husband pays us what he owes you answer to me for that debt. And since you won't be going anywhere until your husband does come through, I'll be calling you from time to time; to come here to my private office ... I'll get my debt paid off one way or the other. Do you understand?"

Virginia understood only too well. She had the feeling that she was like some piece of tangible property being bought and sold. She didn't answer his question.

"Damn it! Do you understand, Virginia?" Cordoba roared, grabbing her and turning her to her back.

"Y-yes ... I-I understand ..."

"All right, you can get dressed!"

Miserable now in her guilt-flooded mind, Virginia began to get dressed. Jack, she noticed, had already begun to pull on his clothing, looking glum, now that Cordoba had made it clear to her in his presence where they stood. She was Cordoba's property now.

Locating her panty hose, she began pulling them on, while Cordoba clambered off the bed and ambled into the bathroom.

Jack looked over at her as he buttoned his shirt and tucked the tail of it into his trousers. "I'm not finished with you, yet," he threatened, "because I'll find some damned way to fuck you again!"

imageone
imageone
45 Followers