The Call Ch. 03: Hanging Out at Frank's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moaned. I moaned because I knew Frank was getting hard looking at me and because Sal was now pouring tequila in my belly button, intent on drinking from my navel. His tongue was tickling me, and I quivered.

"Hmmmmm, fuck!" Goosebumps raced up from my stomach all the way to my fingertips. I kept my eyes on Frank. Frank kept his eyes on me. I wanted to crawl to him, push the blonde bimbo out of the way and kiss him, devour him, remove my clothes and fuck him. Instead I lay on the couch, getting licked all over by his friend and pinching my own nipples, getting salt under my nails.

I grabbed Sal's hair, guiding his lips up my torso to my breasts. He licked my nipples clean. I felt his hands trail down my sides reaching down my pants to undo the button and zipper. Opening my legs to give him better access, I trailed my fingernails down his scalp pushing his mouth to my breasts, encouraging him to suck on my sensitive buds.

On the other sofa, I could see Calista licking Frank's bulbous head, wrapping her lips around it. It turned me on and it bothered me. It bothered me because I felt jealous, it turned me on because I was convinced that hard on was meant for me.

"I want you." I mouthed silently, looking at Frank. He raised an eyebrow and looked over at the bedroom door. I must have had a confused look because he nodded his head at the door again with a pointed look. I wasn't sure what he meant and could only hope I was interpreting it right:

"Hmmmmm, Sal?"

"Yeshh, babe?" He asked with a mouthful of flesh. His breath on my wet nipples tickled. His voice sounded muffled and a bit slurred.

"Take me to bed?" I was barely done speaking when I found myself upside down, thrown over his shoulders. He swayed for a second, making me scared we would topple over but he regained his footing.

"Sorry babe! I got you now." Slapping my ass and making me yelp, Sal walked us to the bedroom.

I looked over at Frank and he had both his hands tangled in bottled blonde hair where he was pushing his cock in to her mouth and I could hear her make gagging sounds.

"Take it, you slut!" He moaned, looking at me. I had every plan of taking it, and loudly.

***

We were through the door and Sal deposited me on the bed, non-to gently as I almost bounced off the mattress.

"Ahhhh!"

"Sorry babe." He said, sheepish.

Sal was such a contradiction. He sometimes gave me the impression of being a bull in a china shop that tried really hard to be as gentle as a teddy bear. He brought out a gentleness in me at inopportune moments when all I had in mind was him screwing me senseless. In a way, it was this dichotomy that kept me off balance and with him for the following three months. It was also the guilt of not feeling the same way about him as he did about me that pushed me to set him free from my mind games. He would make a wonderful boyfriend to a lucky girl but that lucky girl was not I.

He turned the side table lights on taking off his shirt and giving me an eyeful of his torso and arms. If his abs were impressive, the rest of him was just as remarkable. He was all muscle, male and tanned skin. In the last two years that followed that night I dated and slept with good looking guys but looking back, Sal is possibly the closest thing to a romance novel cover guy I have ever been with.

My eyes still on him, he undid his belt buckle and jeans, my mouth going dry. His thighs muscles were well defined, his calves long, and his briefs tented. He pulled off his socks and would probably have taken off his underwear had I not gotten up to stop him with my hand on his wrist.

He looked at me, questioning.

"Changed your mind?" He tried to hide his disappointment.

I shook my head no, one of my hands on his stomach the other on his shoulder as I pushed him gently around and walked him back until he sat on the mattress. I pulled my phone from my jean pocket, put on some Kings of Leon and plugged it to the music player on the side table. I turned the sound up and, my back to him, started swaying to the music.

As "Closer" played, I got in between Sal's legs and bent over taking down my jeans slowly. I felt his hands on my butt cheeks and I arched my back, encouraging him. I pushed my pants off as well as my socks and klutz that I am almost fell trying to be graceful but Sal caught me around the waist. I leaned back in to him and lowered myself on to him. I felt the heat from his chest on my back, his hard on digging in. I felt enveloped, protected, wanted.

"You're so beautiful." He told me is I ground myself in to him. "Can you feel how hard you make me?" He asked as he pulled me on to his hardness.

I brought one arm up behind me to grab him by the neck, holding myself to him, undulating to the music.

"Hmmmmmm... You're so strong and hard, Sal." I moaned. It was honest.

"Do I make you wet, V? Hmm? Is your pussy wet?"

"Fuck, Sal!" I pressed myself harder on him, talking louder over the music. "Touch me baby. Finger my cunny again. Fuck me with your fingers, make me cum on your fingers, baby!"

"Fuck, V!" He groaned out loud and brought his fingers down my panties, pushing two fingers from behind in to me with little effort - I was soaked. I humped his hand taking off my bra. Bouncing up and down as he brought his fingers in to me I kept myself anchored by holding on to his neck.

"God! Victoria! That's it baby. Fuck yourself on my fingers. Do you like that, baby? You like feeling my big fingers in your tight cunt?" He redoubled his efforts, going faster, almost violent, and I kept moaning.

"Yes. Oh, God, Sal! Fuck me!" I took hold of his hand around my waist and brought it to my mouth.

"Fuck, yes! Your tongue is so hot, baby. Suck it! I'm getting my cock in there in a moment. You're so hot, baby. Play with your nipples. Play with your tits, babe." He told me as he pushed a third finger in to me and fucked me harder while his thumb started rubbing my clit.

I felt stretched. Three full fingers were stretching me. Thinking about what I must look humping a guy's hand and sucking his fingers was such a hot thought. I brought my other hand to my breasts and started pulling and pinching my nipples, making myself moan around his fingers as I moved my hips in circles.

"That's it baby. Pull on your nipples. Show me how you like playing with your little pink buds, baby. Fuck, V! Your turn me on so much, babe! Keep sucking my fingers babe. Give me a preview of your sucking skills. Damn! That's hot!"

I started feeling my pussy pulse, muscles quivering and I humped his fingers faster, needing to cum.

"That's it baby, be a good little girl and fuck yourself on my big strong fingers. Get yourself ready for my cock. Can you feel how hard you make me? I am going to fuck you so hard, so fucking hard, V!"

The humping and dirty talk went on for a few more minutes. My nipples were burning, turning red from being manhandled, Frank was violently pushing his fingers in me and when suddenly I felt a fourth one trying to work its way in I felt my muscles spasm for the third time that night, my cum gushing slowly out of me, pooling around his fingers, onto my underwear, sliding down my thighs.

"Sal! Yes, I'm cumming baby, I'm cumming, fuck, yes!" It came out garbled as his fingers were still in my mouth, but I think anyone in near proximity got the gist.

We had barely started. Sal removed his fingers from my mouth and played with my breasts, his hand joining mine while I came down from my orgasm. The finger that had been fucking me replaced the one in my mouth.

"Suck it baby. Taste yourself, taste your cum. Suck my fingers clean, baby." And so I sucked his fingers clean, running my tongue around them, tasting myself.

"That's it baby, that's a good girl." He said as my breathing came back down to normal.

"Now get on your knees and show me how you can use that beautiful mouth of yours." He asked me as he gently nudged me up.

Stepping out of my drenched underwear, I lowered myself to the floor. Desperate to do anything he wanted, aiming to please, wanting him to tell me what he wanted, to get loud, so Frank could hear us.

Sal pulled his underwear off and I finally saw his dick jutting out, bobbing up and slightly to my left. It was seven inches long and slim.

"Come on, V. Taste my cock, I want to feel your lips on it." He said laying his hand on my neck, caressing it, as if he was cajoling me in to submission.

I lowered my head to his groin more than willing but wishing he had been a bit more forceful and demanding.

I softly grabbed his cock at the base and rubbed him up and down, while I trailed my fingers from my other hand up and down his thigh. Lowering my head to the shaft I licked his cock from the base to the tip, slowly, making sure I left a trail of saliva I then blew on.

"You want me to suck your cock, Sal?" I asked teasing and licking again all the way up, this time leaving my tongue under the tip, rubbing it sideways.

"Hmmmmm..."

"Tell me, Sal" I insisted, rubbing his cock while tickling the head with fast little licks in between words. "Tell me what you want me to do. Do you want me to lick your cock?" I licked it up and down. "Do you want me to suck on the head?" I wrapped my lips around the head, tongued the slit and suck lightly and quickly before I stopped.

"Hmmmm... Yes. Suck my cock, baby. Don't stop!"

"Hmmmm... Sal, make me suck it baby, feed me your cock." I took his hands, brought them to my head and guiding myself on to his cock; taking the head in and rolling my tongue around it. Sal seemed to take the hint and started pushing my head further on his dick. I brought my hands to his thighs, rubbing them up and down as he started fucking my face with his cock.

"Yes, V. Fuck, move that tongue over the head. Take it, you naughty girl. That's a good little cocksucker."

His dirty talk turned me on, I moaned around his shaft.

"You like my cock, baby girl? You like sucking on this dick, don't you?" He groaned as he pushed his cock deep until the head bottomed out reaching the back of my mouth and eliciting my gag reflex.

"Oh, fuck! Do that again!" Sal pushed his cock back in and my stomach rolled, as I kept gagging and saliva started producing copiously. I pushed gently on his thigh and he released some of the pressure so I could take a few breaths. I brought myself back to his cock and took him deep, gagging myself on him for a few seconds and pulling back out.

"That's it, my sweet girl. You like gagging on my cock, don't you? God that's hot!"

Sal was really getting in to the blowjob, pulling his cock out every minute or so to rub the tip on my lips while I took a few deeper breaths before returning it to the back of my mouth where he would make me gag without pushing it pass my throat.

By this time, I was turned on again, rubbing my fingers on my clit, keeping only one hand on his thigh.

"Fuck, yes, V! Rub that pussy. That's so hot baby. You like my cock, don't you. Look at you, you're so fucking turned on gagging on my cock you have to fuck your own pussy."

I moaned around his dick, drenched and needy.

"Fuck!" Sal pulled himself abruptly out of my mouth, pulling me by my hair away from him.

"I need to fuck that pussy of yours. I want your tight little pussy around my cock, baby." Guided to the bed on my back, I started opening my legs when I heard:

"Oh, Frank! Yes baby! Fuck me hard!" from next door. Which came at the right moment, reminding me of Frank and his demand.

"Get a condom, Sal." I purred, rubbing my sides and slowly opening and closing my legs, teasing him.

"Fuck, V! Sorry, babe, I almost forgot!" He said looking for his jeans on the ground, getting a condom from his wallet and ripping it open. Rolling the condom down his erection he turned back to me and got on top.

His covered erection rubbed against my thigh. For a moment I felt small. Sal was twice my size. If he fell on top of me, I didn't think I'd be able to push him off. As if he sensed my worry, he held himself away from me, on one arm, planking, while he rubbed his knuckles on my cheek.

"Will you let me fuck you, V?" He nudged his cock against my opening, lubricating his length with my wetness.

"Hmmm..."

"That's it, baby." And he started pushing in to me, firm steady. He was half way in when he pulled back and pushed in again and I took him all the way in.

"Ahhh! That's it baby, take me all in." He whispered in to my ear before he started pulling in and out of me, getting in to his rhythm which consisted of about eight pumps a few circle grinds on my pelvis before starting over again. Sal favoured short thrusts, whether he went fast or slow.

"Please, harder!" I pleaded.

He started pounding in to me, no longer grinding and so I brought my own fingers down on myself and rubbed and teased and lightly pinched my clit, feeling his cock hammering my pussy.

"Fuck! Fuck! V, yes baby, frig your cunny, babe. You're the hottest fuck!"

I could feel my juices leaking from my pussy down my ass. Was Frank going to make me wash his linen? I wondered weirdly taken out of the moment. Frank, I thought. Frank - he was probably still fucking that blonde idiot next door, Frank who was going to fuck me after Sal did, while Sal slept.

All of a sudden I felt like fire was spreading from my groin to the rest of my body, slowly, like lava. Frank. Would he make me suck his cock? Would he make me beg? Scream? Would he fuck me like a slut?

"Fuck!" I kept thinking of Frank. Sal was pounding in to me, sweat was pouring down his back. I could feel his shoulder muscles become slick with effort. I was getting close.

"Please, play with my tits. Bite my nipples. Please, Sal!"

Not one to be asked twice, Sal dove his head to my chest and started licking and biting my nipples. His strokes were getting shorter a jerkier.

Frank had made me cum with a simple nipple twist. Frank had made me cum with barely any dry humping and a single nipple bite.

"Fuck me! Fuck me hard! Take me! Pound that cock into my cunt, baby!" I closed my eyes. Frank. If he fucked me, I would not see stars, I would be blinded. It would be darkness and oblivion; it would be hell-fire and desperation.

"Take it, yes. Fuck!" Sal jerked, losing control. Sal was cumming in me, inside a condom; because Frank ordered it; because Frank was the only one who would cum in my pussy tonight; because my pussy was Frank's; because I was Frank's good little slut who was fucking Sal before I fucked Frank.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuck!" I screamed, thinking about Frank and what was to come. Tingles crawled over my body in waves like stinging bees. My vision blurred, like when you sneeze too hard and you can only see the center of the focus while the rest becomes the center of shooting lights. I saw stars.

I giggled. I giggled because I had just come thinking about Frank while this gorgeous stud fucked me, but he kept his promise and he made me see stars.

Sal smiled at me, sat up, took off the used condom and through it in the bin. While I still giggled he slumped back down next to me with a dopey smile on his face. I could not help it; I turned over on my side and kissed him. No matter what happened, Sal making me see shooting stars was quite a feat and I felt a wave of gratitude.

"Hmmmm" He hummed as I kissed him. His lips were soft and gentle. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the cuddling as he rested his arm over my waist. His breath slowed down, his lips got lazy and after a moment I opened my eyes, noticing he had fallen asleep naked, on top of the sheets.

"Frank?" I nudged him. He barely moved. He grumbled something unintelligible. I sighed, somehow dislodged most of the sheets from under him and covered him with them.

"I guess round two is out of the question." I murmured to myself out loud, surprised at the fact he had fallen in to deep slumber so quickly. I guess Frank knew what he was talking about.

I felt vulnerable naked, awake with nothing to do. I looked around the room, got up and went to the closet. There were a few coats and vests and one white dress shirt hanging. I put on the shirt, closed a couple of buttons and pushed up the sleeves.

I just had sex. Good sex but I still felt a restless. I should have been tired, wiped out. I was wide-awake. While Sal slumbered I picked up our clothes and arranged them, folding them and laying them on the single dresser. I tried to remember where I had left my sweater when I recollected I had left it in the living room, probably laying on the ground.

I tip toed out of the room, got my sweater and noticed my coat and boots in the entrance. I was debating whether to just get dressed and out before anyone noticed when I heard arguing coming from Frank's bedroom. As I heard the doorknob jiggle I dashed back in to the guest room, leaving the door slightly ajar, hoping not to make my presence known.

"Jeez, Franky! Why the fuck can't I stay the night? It' fucking cold outside!" Kristine was whining as she put on her shoes and coat.

"I told you. I don't cuddle and I have stuff to do in the morning. You knew the deal." He said sounding annoyed.

"So that's it?" She pouted, trailing her fingers down his chest.

"For now, yeah." He answered back, opening the door.

She seemed to take the hint and sighed.

"Okay. Call me?" She smiled at him.

"Sure." She went to kiss him but he gave her the cheek and her face fell.

"Good night." He said quietly closing the door.

I felt bad for her. That was cold. Sure, I did not particularly like the skank, but that could have been handled in a gentler manner.

Then again, who was I to talk? I had just fucked a perfectly decent guy who admitted he really liked me while I thought of his friend and having every intention of fucking said friend.

"Is he sleeping yet?" Leaning against the closed door, Frank looked over at me. He could see me spying through the crack in the door. I stepped out, wide eyed and nodded.

"Huh! I guess I was right to cut it short." He added looking me straight in the eye.

"Uh? I mean, kicking her out?"

"Ha! No." He chuckled. "Come here. Give me your hand." I went to him. He took my hand and without preamble rested my hand on the bulge in his pants.

"Wha..."

"I fucked her. I didn't cum in her." He whispered in my ear.

"Why?" I asked him, nuzzling his neck, rubbing his hard on, taking advantage of being close to him again. I breathed him in. I felt tense and pleased at the same time, like when you stretch in the morning, your muscles getting back in to place, a relaxing pleasure.

"I want to cum in you." He grunted as he held my hand in his as he forced it faster up and down his length.

I gasped. My nipples stiffened and ached, my pussy lips felt engorged as I felt like my insides get heavy and drop. My breath was short; he quite literally took my breath away. I cupped his penis and kept rubbing my cheek and nose in his neck, standing on my tippy toes to reach his face with my cheek. I felt like I could purr at any moment, like I could cum from giving him pleasure but all I wanted was to feel this needy and dispersed, as if my body was stretched over a canvas or as if hair on my body was long fur in the wind.

"Frank!" I was surprised at my voice, a high keen. I was pleading for Him. It was not about anything else but Him. I was not asking Him to touch me, to make me cum, to kiss me. It was a plea for Him. Whatever He was willing to give me, in that moment I wanted to surround myself in Him, to feel what I was feeling indefinitely.

"Shhhhh... Baby, I got you." He pressed my hand harder on him, upping the pace of my hand job and I felt lightheaded. I was touching him yet I was closer to cumming then he was. I rubbed my face in to his neck, my nose in his five o'clock shadow, I felt the shirt I was wearing brush against my nipples.