The Call Ch. 03: Hanging Out at Frank's

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then slipped my hand inside his jeans. He was not wearing any underwear. This first direct contact with his hard cock and soft skin took me by surprise and my right hand which was in his jeans clenched around it, my left hand grabbed his neck, forcing his body to mine and I came, moaning, whimpering, and crying out his name, over and over.

I was trembling all over, yet I felt frozen. My only movements were involuntary spasms. Frank took back hold of my hand, moving it lazily over himself.

"Hmmmmm... I love how your react to me. Did you cum thinking of me when you were with Sal?"

Quietly, still shaken, I nodded.

"Don't just nod. Say 'Yes, Frank.'" He insisted, keeping my hand in his as I caressed his erection, his other hand around me, keeping me standing.

"Yes, Frank." I whispered, scared my voice would break. Scared Sal would hear me in his sleep admitting to having gotten off thinking about Frank yet again. This was the first time I actively thought of another man when in bed with another. Phil would sometimes cross my mind but what occurred today was entirely different. First, I had not thought of Phil until this very moment. Second of all, Sal could not be found lacking when it came to sex. There was no conceivable reason why I should have thought of Frank except that I did.

Was it the game? The promise of more to come? The naughtiness of it all? How could Frank take possession of my entire sexual psyche so fully and rapidly? Did I desire him before tonight? I had always found him attractive but I was content with Phil.

But if I thought of it, my first time with Phil was at Frank's and hearing him and Jessica through the adjoining wall was a definite turn on, Phil even made it part of the seduction. In a way, Frank had been part of my first full sexual experience. Frank and sex were probably forever intertwined in my mind. He could make me blush at the drop of a hat, which made Jessica laugh from the get go

"You're going to be a good little slut for me, aren't you Vicky?" Frank insisted as he continues to rub his cock with my hand in his grip.

"Yes, Frank." I moaned.

"Say: Yes, Frank. I'll be your good little slut." He demanded, his hand stopping the movement but gripping my hand tighter around his length.

"Fuck. Yes, Frank. I'll be your slut, your good little slut." I begged.

"Good girl. Now go get your clothes and meet me in the bathroom like I told you to. You're moving in to my room for the rest of the night and we would not want Sal to know what a whore you are and wonder why the hell I am fucking you, do we?"

At that, I felt a bubble of shame build in my stomach. It must have shown in my face.

"Shhhh, babe. It's a game. It's always a game." Frank tried reassuring me. "We just need to make sure Sal doesn't wonder where you went in case he wakes up. That guy can throw a mean punch. I'll hide your stuff in my room and tell him you left before he woke up. He'll just assume it's Kristy if he hears us. Might help if you leave a note. Okay?"

"Sure, Frank." I must have looked dubious

"Trust me, Vic."

With that I turned around to get my things in the room. I wasn't sure I trusted him but I was willing to give it a try.

To be continued...