The Call of the Wild

Story Info
When the moment strikes in the deep throws of passion.
811 words
3.25
8.4k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could see it in the sky. The contrast of black and white clouds created an eerie sight as an impending storm was bearing down. The air was thick with a hot humid heat and I was beginning to sweat. The eerie glow in the distance cast a hue that was strangely erotic. We were almost oblivious to our surroundings as we stood there, lips locked, hands exploring, body aching to go further. Forgetting that we were standing in a secluded parking lot next to your car, our bodies intertwined in an intense passionate grasp.

We promptly left the parking lot in search of a more secluded place. The hotel was convenient and close by. My body pressed into yours as we fumbled our way in the elevator eager to get to our destination.

Luckily the room was just down the hall and we made it inside with haste. The door quietly shut behind us as the intensity began to increase. No words were said as there were none needed. My hands explored your body, yours explored mine. My lips found yours. It was only a matter of moments before we had stripped each other with ease.

A lot had been leading up to this moment and we were both pent up sexually. Hanging out with you for hours before only increased our desires for each other.

I knelt down between your legs and unleashed my aching tongue. Licking your pussy as you moaned in delight. Sucking your clit in my mouth and flicking it wildly. Feeling your legs become restless with desire. My tongue danced inside you with wild and rapid movements.

My hands running all over your body, sensing every touch, lightly tensing your body in anticipation like shocks of electricity. I press my body now on top of yours. Our hands and arms envelope each other as our lips meet. My cock raging with desire as it rubs against your throbbing wet pussy. Time is at a standstill. Moments go by and we don't seem to notice as our bodies move in rhythm. My cock gently slips inside you, sending shivers through our bodies as the intensity increases.

My lips finding the sweet spots on your neck and shoulders as I nibble on them and press my hands against your breasts. Your hands hold onto me as I drive my cock harder and deeper inside your wet pussy. Thrusting harder as your body shifts and guiding me in further. Moans escape our breaths as we can feel the tingles pulse through our bodies. We roll over and you mount my cock. It is rock hard and eager to be ridden. You slowly lower yourself onto my throbbing cock and I can feel your pussy wrapping around it as it quivers. My hands go for your succulent breasts. Rubbing them and caressing them. Squeezing your nipples and giving them a little pinch as you pick up your intensity. Your hands are braced on my chest as your pussy rides up and down on my cock. Our bodies rock in unison as my cock is buried deep inside you.

We flip over once more and I mount my body on top of yours. My cock eagerly driving deep inside you. Our lips ravaging each other as I take my hands into yours and hold them up over your head. Like two animals full of intensity and lust. Craving each other and moving together, finding the sweet spots with an unknowing vigor. You can't move much but you don't mind as you whisper for me to fuck you harder. Your whispers get louder as you realize that you cannot control it any longer. An animalistic nature encompasses our bodies and we begin to lose control of our senses.

Our legs are intertwined like a pretzel and your hands squeezing mine so hard. We are breathless as our lips search for parts of each other to drive both of us nuts. I begin to slam my cock inside you harder and deeper. With purposeful thrusts and an increased vigor, we send a million sensations through our bodies.

I hear you moan and hold your breath as I feel your pussy clamp down on my throbbing cock. Your pussy quivers and it pulses as my cock drives still harder and deeper until I feel the same sensations. Tingles erupt inside me and my cock explodes like a geyser. Shooting load after load deep inside you as your legs shake and tremble. We gasp for air, seemingly unable to catch our breaths from the intensity. Our eyes meet and we are unable to comprehend what just happened as it was the most incredible encounter we ever had.

We part ways shortly thereafter with smiles on our faces and still a bit breathless. It never stormed outside but it sure did in the hotel room.