The Calling of the Stars

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**** Lakeside Inn & Cafe, St. Cloud, Florida ****

"You were right, Chris... this is absolutely lovely. Thanks for insisting on doing it tonight."

"You're very welcome, Kat." Upon realizing they arrived in St. Cloud on the evening of an upcoming full moon, and with a very warm and clear forecasted weather, Christopher had indeed insisted on a stargazing boat trip. To that end, they quickly thanked Phoebe for the lift from Cocoa to St. Cloud, confirmed the suite at the Inn in a dash and, after an even quicker kiss-and-hug at his parents' home, got his boat out on Alligator Lake.

They were currently drifting on the bluish glow of the moonlit lake, lying back on the cushion mat and pillows Christopher had installed on the bow. He had trouble looking up and frequently gave in to temptation and peeked at Katsumi, who looked nothing short of angelic. "Funny, I always come here to gaze at the stars... but I could swear you're actually gazing at the Moon."

"You're right, Chris, I am... I have never seen the Moon like this. It's a shame you take that sight for granted, and I get it, now, why the clear face of the Moon has been given a Heritage status from the UN... hey! Maybe I have one of your ancestors to thank for that! If we had mined that face, like they do on the dark side for material and He3, we would probably see scars on her face right now..."

Christopher had never heard Katsumi speak so softly, with such fondness. He was smitten and drinking her every word. "I truly envy your growing up here, with that wonderful family of yours... and I get it... I finally get you... about your calling of the stars. I would never tire of it either."

"Yeaaa... I'm going to miss them..." Christopher blurted out in an almost imperceptible hush.

But Katsumi did hear and was startled. "What!?! What do you mean, Chris?"

Christopher silently cursed himself, but figured if his subconscious made him slip, then he ought to, at long last, surface his feelings. "I can't do it anymore, Kat. The stars don't shine for me as much as they used to, since I've met you. I can't stand seeing you run around all the time and I won't survive always being afraid for you. Dammit! I'm lousy at this and I'm waaaay over thinking this! Truth is, you stole my heart and I couldn't leave you even if I tried..."

Katsumi swallowed hard. "That's not a lousy thing to say to a woman, Chris..."

He laughed sardonically. "Ha! That's because the phrase isn't mine! It's from a 20th century song written by an artist named Rod Stewart... never mind that! ... Just... please, let me fumble through this one step at a time. Kat, tonight is February 13. Did you celebrate Valentine's Day on your island?"

"Of course... my parents were very traditional and not fond of the custom, but I know what it..."

Christopher interrupted her while quickly getting up and perusing through his kit bag. "I have not asked this since grade school and feel foolish, but..." he came back, stretched out on the mat, facing her, and whispered "... Katsumi Miyazaki, will you be my Valentine?"

Katsumi stopped breathing, softly examining the red rose and the heart-shaped box being presented to her, and failed at withholding tears. After remembering to breathe again and clearing her throat, she admitted "Chris, no one has ever asked me that before..."

"Then you have proven the Einstein joke that there is no limit to human stupidity. Kat, the only reason I won't ask you this every day is that constantly eating those chocolates will make you overweight for FMM duty." Christopher was finally relaxing and was harboring the warmest smile Katsumi had ever seen. Then he took a deep breath and went back at it. "So... will you?"

Katsumi leaned forward, toward him, and right before kissing him, finally gave her answer "I already am..." and then their lips touched, and both of their world vanished under a nova of moist softness. Christopher was fighting his urge, wanting to make that first kiss so tender and perfect, but the feminine lavender scented lips would not be denied and soon he yielded; to the contact of their lips was added the discovery of the texture of their tongues. Time stopped for both of them, as they reveled in the warmth, in the acceptance, in the surprise and in the pure loving of what was transpiring. Katsumi was gently caressing her Valentine's hair and temples while Christopher, after gently wiping her cheeks, softly caressed and explored the back of her neck, his hands expectantly seeking approval to caress lower.

Neither probably ever wanted the moment to end, until all of a sudden both felt a gush of intense emotion that just had to boil over.

"Wow! Ohmygod! Wow! Whheew!" Were simultaneously heard, with interludes of childish, innocent laughter.

"So, Chris... what happens in this song? It must be a good one if you use it to court your Valentine..." Christopher could not believe how sexy she was, just lying there in front of him, teasing him so gently, so intimately. He was feeling his heart burst all over the place.

"Well, the song is called Maggie May: it's about a student who falls in love with an older woman, Maggie, and laments she stole his heart so she wouldn't be alone. He tells her she was a friend, offering a guiding hand, but then became a lover and..."

"Mmmm... that sounds like a plan." Katsumi was now purring with a husky voice and, all the while smiling shyly, removed her sweater and bra to offer herself. "Chris, do you want me? Do you find me pretty?"

Christopher was transfixed. All these months of rubbing shoulders with her on the bridge, of discreetly ogling her when she floated in zero-g or while she was working out, all these nights of wild erotic fantasies about her, had not prepared him for the glorious sight of her face, her gentle and expectant smile, her beautifully soft shoulders and her voluptuous figure outlined in the moonlight. He felt a shock, as if that image was now branded in him. "Oh! My so very beautiful Katsumi! You are amazing and look magnificent beyond words! Want you? I think you know I've been wanting you since the very moment we met... and I still don't understand how I get to be so lucky."

"You are wrong, Christopher. I DID need to hear it NOW... to hear it from YOU. And luck has nothing to do with it: you have asked and I am yours. Please, kiss your Valentine and take her."

Christopher complied, moaning in ecstasy and kissing her with hunger and unhinged passion. Katsumi removed his sweater while his hands discovered the smooth perfection of her back and tingled from the warmth and softness of her porcelain skin. They stopped the kiss, panting, in order to remove their underwear and soon both of them lay there, naked, kneeled before each other and pondering on how to proceed to the next step in their whirlwind relationship. He broke the ice. "I disagree, my darling, seeing you like this, so perfect, so very better than I am in all ways... I mean, jeez, even your penis is bigger... in fact it's downright huge! I AM lucky... and I'm very afraid of screwing this up..."

But Katsumi was calm, with a smile that beamed contentment and beatitude, and she mollified him right there on the spot. "Look at me, Chris... look down, look at how hard I am for you. Chris, that can't be faked, YOU turn me on! And you are as cute and perfect as I always imagined you, always trying to hide your erection on your crash couch, for all these months, and always behaving so perfectly right, in the good times and in the bad... just be yourself and you cannot fail me."

She then noticed his gaze went back up to her chest. "Are they as you expected them?"

"Oh no, darling, they are much more beautiful than my mind could ever picture them... they are spectacular! The stuff of legends even!"

"Wow! Well come on, lover, they ache for your hands and lips..."

And so Christopher leaned forward and for the first time got to weigh her plump breasts, their curvature gently nestled in his palms, while his thumbs softly caressed her nipples. Just before kissing them, he asked "Are they sensitive? Do you like what I am doing?"

"Oooohhh baby, I LOVE this! Mmmhhh! Come on, come a little closer... liiiike this!" And while Christopher was worshipping her breasts, she used both her hands to massage their cocks together and frot them intimately. "Yes, baby! This is perfect... this is ussss!" She knew they had both a lot of pent-up excitement and she really tried to keep their first time from bursting too quickly, but all her talent and control could not dam the surges of desire bursting from all the tender loving care her breasts were receiving. He remained gentle and successfully fought the urge to maul them. He was meticulous and kissed, licked, caressed and excited every centimeter of fleshy real estate he could reach. She probably would have reached orgasm if not for the fact that her frottage, now totally out of control, would get them there first.

Christopher suddenly stopped kissing her nipples and let out a loud moan. "Oooooaaaagh! Baby, you're making me cummmm! Careffffful!" And, in response, Katsumi hugged him tightly, still rubbing their smothered cocks to orgasm.

"Oh! Yeaaaaa! Baby... cummmnnng with youuuu!" They both felt the warm jets of moisture permeating through their merged bodies and, afterwards, they both dropped on the mat, limp, trying to catch their breath.

"My God Kat... this was beyond amazing... it's the most erotic experience of my life... and we're not even making love yet!!! You were right, you know, about your sexual body... now I'm a little terrified of you... you're going to be the death of me, you know?"

"Relax, baby, we have a solid 60 years in front of us before that starts to worry me. And, again, you're selling yourself short. We were two in this tango and it was one-of-a-kind for me too. I tell you, the feelings you pour into me scare ME silly. Now, you need to start the boat, baby... we need to talk on the way back and we need to get clean for what comes next." Again, the husky purr. But Katsumi followed on her request with a short pleading kiss of pure tenderness, which had the effect of instantly wrapping Christopher around her little finger. He knew he was in VERY BIG trouble... but he couldn't bring himself to care, laughing inwardly at himself.

On the way back, they could talk softly and seriously, so mellow was the rumble of the electric engines and Christopher did keep the propellers at a decent regime, owing to the late hour. In another first for them, Katsumi broke the ice. "Christopher, do you love me?"

He was startled, but tonight he was transparent and fearless, even of the L word. He answered so matter-of-factly she would never know. "Yes, Katsumi, I do."

"How do you know?"

"You mean, about us, or in general?"

"Both. Chris, don't mock... and please don't judge like last time... I have been horny more times than I care to remember, and I've been infatuated too many times to count... but I honestly don't think I have ever been in love. And this... us... thing is filling me up with urges and emotions I don't know what to do with... so I need to know."

"Wow! That's quite some pillow talk, my darling! We'll, at the risk of using stupid examples and cliches, I think love manifests itself in two significant ways. First, a loved one will nudge itself in your heart, so if you think about them when they are absent, it still generates warmth, longing, that sort of thing... not just a rational logistic, like planning a doctor's appointment. The second thing has to do with giving... think of it as a kid or nephew opening a gift you offer... if it's for someone you love, you actually feel beforehand the joy they will have with the gift and, when it happens and when the expected happiness is confirmed, you feel ... well ... like you had got a gift yourself. That's when you know you live to make your loved one happy. Then, all that remains is putting all this into motion, plus perseverance."

"Sheeesh... you are GOOD at this Chris." She actually seemed thoughtful and impressed.

"Friend zone expert, remember? That monologue has been finely honed for years... by both myself and sis."

"And about me... when did you know?"

"When we first met, I was instantly smitten, you already know that... but of course, so soon it can only be a crush... granted, in your case, it was an overbearing crush... it felt like you had left an imprint in my soul. I knew it was love soon in our first cruise, when I realized anything meaningful you said stirred my heart. I knew it was a very serious love when I was terrified for your safety and when I stopped being able to be complicit with your frolicking. I had absolute proof I will live to make you happy when I heard your laughter, near Achilles."

"Ohgosh... you have given this a lot of thought... so the kids thing..."

"I knew already, then, I would end up either happy with you or alone, thus without kids either way. It was an easy decision at that point."

"And so when you talked about missing the stars or a Planning posting..."

"I meant it... I intend to behave like a rabid honeymooner for the next few days, but then I change posting and endeavor on making our couple work."

"No you won't."

"Huh?" Christopher's heart froze in place.

"No you won't leave the Lion. And you won't leave me either. Thank you for making this mess in my heart crystal clear. Now you listen and listen good. I love you, Christopher Tomlinson. I see a sparkle in your eyes when you look at the stars and when you look at me. I will not share you with anyone else but, with the stars, I can tolerate sharing that look of envy. How do you expect me to survive knowing I deprived you of them? Or go on being happy on top of a nuclear rocket? Yes, my love, you have made that ship home to me... the first time I've felt that way anywhere since I was 12 years old. And just the echo, in my heart, of calling you my love makes me giddy. That's worth defying a stupid ethics dictate that doesn't really apply to us, since we don't really risk either getting pregnant or having to deal with favoritism issues. Did you not once tell me you had a tryst with a married woman? Did you not quote Tennyson then, about being better to have loved and lost?"

"I also recall concluding that Tennyson was full of crap..."

"Please don't humor this... you will never need to defend yourself from me. I like that you make me laugh and that you don't take yourself seriously, but our love is not a subject of banter. Be with me. Ride the stars with me. Love me. You have won me over, now don't be afraid and claim me. I AM yours to claim, Chris."

There was a long pause, as Christopher was busy drying his eyes, which had swiftly welled up, and overcoming his natural caution against something that seemed too good to be true. A pause that seemed an eternity to a very vulnerable Katsumi. He finally relented. "Sweetheart, did you really gain all that love, wisdom and understanding in less than 20 minutes?"

"What can I say? You bring out the best in me!" Katsumi was both laughing and choking up.

Christopher said, with finality. "Katsumi Miyazaki, I am your Valentine, I love you with all my heart and I will remain close to you, and be all yours, for as long as you will have me."

Katsumi jumped on him and nearly toppled him... he had trouble keeping the boat's heading. "Oh! I am so HAPPY! Thank you Christopher darling, for this gift of love! It's like you lifted a magic curse in me or something! I want to do stupid things with you and not regret them... and you will NEVER speak with uncertainty about our future... you SHOULD know I am VE-RY patient and determined... and you are MINE for the long haul, mister!" Katsumi was laughing the laughter Christopher wanted to hear forever, while setting himself upright and negotiating his approach of the dock at the Inn. "So, quickly, before we arrive, give me details about the rabid honeymooner thing... that got me horny, hi hi!"

Christopher was blushing. "Well, don't go thinking that all my thoughts about you are whitewashed and pure... you should know that from the very first cruise you completely took over my fantasies. I had dreams of seeing, really seeing, your breasts float in weightlessness while I keep waving them with my hands, of practicing a 69, with the added joy of not having one of us feeling upside down, and being able to brag to my nieces, when they will be older, that you literally had me bouncing off the walls!!! I dreamt of our couple's namesake being officially painted on the hull, like on the old US Navy jets, and that we keep on giving stupid tasks to keep the autosystems busy while we christen all quarters... but, of course, there is a limit to what I can fantasize given my... you know... inexperience at being with you."

And Katsumi, for the first time, returned the blushing in kind. "All in due time, baby..." but her confidence sounded more shaky when she furthered the question. "So... lover... any scares or taboos? You know I want to please you, so I will respect them if you have any..."

"Scares? Plenty! Taboos none. I don't know if I will suck it or suck AT it, but if we're together, it means each and every one of your perfect parts gets the attention it deserves, and then some... and I hope the same applies for me."

"Stop it honey, or we won't make it to the suite... grrrr! Please change the subject: what would you paint?"

"What?"

"On the hull of the Lion, what would you paint for our namesake?"

"Kit Kat"

"I like it... and I love this... you are so cute! Do you need any help with the docking, baby?"

"Naaah... the autopilot will bring the boat in and I can take care of the lines. Thank You."

Minutes later, before the door of the suite, Christopher held her back so he could open the door and carry her over the threshold, their lips in constant loving union. "Well, my love, it's officially past midnight... happy Valentine's Day."

"Oh it's quite happy already..." Katsumi then dragged her Valentine, with both hands and a smoldering kiss, to the shower. Once there, Christopher saw, in full lighting, the blinding beauty of Katsumi's naked body and he, visibly and audibly, gasped.

"My God, Katsumi, you are so beautiful, I am in awe of you... please don't move while I wash you... and please show me what I need to do." And Christopher proceeded to do just that, with just enough room in the shower to welcome them both under the warm water spray and just little enough room to ensure constant contact and cuddling. Katsumi constantly disrupted his washing of her with hot drowning kisses, to which Christopher mockingly objected, and then she patiently showed him the essentials of the anal hygiene they would need to practice from now on.

She then switched places with Christopher, her washing of him feeling more like a sensual hot water massage.

While lovingly drying her with the big cotton towels, Christopher confessed "This was my first shower shared with a loved one..."

"Me too, baby... and I hope there are a lot more of those to come. Wasting hot water with you is fantastic." Spoken like a true spacer and cosmonaut...

Then, for Christopher, came the moment of truth, in front of the bed. "Katsumi, my sweet love, do you want me to make love to you, and if so, how?"

"Kiss me, baby... caress me." Katsumi was right... now was the time for exploring. The kiss was slow, languid, as if to keep their lips and tongues busy and in synch with the hands that were caressing, scanning, mapping, revealing, enjoying all the delicious and perfect shapes, sculptures and tones of their bodies. When Christopher reached her pert and beautiful tushy, he concentrated his efforts there and occasionally pinched lightly, eliciting a delighted and delightful yelp from her.

Then Katsumi made up her mind and broke the kiss, panting. "Baby, tonight I cannot wait for foreplay... hold that for tomorrow. Let me lube my ass for you and please take me slowly. Don't worry... I can feel your rock hard cock, lover, but I know what I can take. I'm sure you will be great." While applying lube to her sphincter, she got on all fours, her stunning legs on the floor and her hands on the bed. "Baby, when we'll be more accustomed to one another, we'll try missionary so we can look at each other when we come, but for our first time, I think this will be more comfortable. Now please take me."